223,685 members
97,902 posts
  • New
    bcolgate
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

Howdy.

Long time user, first time poster.

I've had a couple of trouble tickets opened, but never any responses.  One got closed without my knowing, and another that I started at the beginning of the week, well, it's difficult to know if anyone in support is even looking at these things.  There doesn't seem to be a way to get anyone's attention, so I'm trying this.  I need a part for a new, broken XR18.  Seems simple, but without a service manual or a way to get parts, I'm tempted to just throw it in the trash and forget about Behringer.  

Would be so grateful if someone could either point me in the right direction, or confirm my suspicions that end-user part purchasing is discouraged.  If anyone in Behringer want to help, it's ticket CAS-438452-Z0F3C6.  Thanks!

read more...
    0 9
    • bcolgate
      Nigel67 Hi bcolgate. I am very sorry for the delay in the Spares Team getting back to you. I have checked the case and it is with a colleague. I will send them a message and ask if they can advise you today of the information you require. With regards to a service manual, unfortunately we are not permitted to e-mail them out unless you are one of our Service Centres.
      • Mon at 12:56 AM
  • New
    FlavioB
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-04-09

Hi all.

I'm running firmware 4.06 and today I tried for the first time to record onto my USB pendrive. It's a 4 GB drive, most probably USB 2.0

I recorded at least 10-15 minutes, but when I transferred the file over to my computer, it showed 4:37... Ok, at first I did not care...

I started playing it with VLC and the file was completely damaged: skipping audio all over the whole duration of the file!!!

Is this a known issue? Any help will be appreciated - TIA!

Flavio.

read more...
    0 10
    • FlavioB
      RexBeckett Hi Flavio, it has been found that this sort of problem is usually due to the USB drive and/or formatting. Try with a good-quality (e.g. SanDisk) USB 2.0 drive of upto 32GB capacity. The drive must be formatted as FAT32 - preferably on a Windows PC. On a Mac, use the FAT32 (MSDos) option.
      • Apr 10
  • New
    ohyngwie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

Dear Niegel,

Still struggling for more than a month over my RMA repair problem.

I just got the answer from the Thermal Relief Design about status of my Unit.

"The parts did not solve all the issues, the tech has been testing and measuring all parts. Another part was requested from the manufacture. When I hear back I will let you know about the part avail."

Even though Parts are replaced, there's something problem with the noise of my unit.

I think that's something wrong.

I cannot wait more than a week for my work. It's been much more than a month since I waited for the unit to be repaired.

Please give me another solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.

read more...
    0 10
    • ohyngwie
      Nigel67

Hi, as I mentioned in your other forum post, I have asked my colleague who you also e-mailed on the corresponding ticket to reply back to you as to where we go with your repair.

• Mon at 6:43 AM
  • New
    tontonpaulo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

I have Wing with Firmware 1.10.1, Copilot 1.6 on Ipad.

There is no way to have it working! Only the Behringer Logo apears then, Black Screen!! My Ipad IOS is 12.5.2, I did the upgrade because Copilot was not opening on IOS 10 to...

Can you help me please ?

read more...
    2 11
  • New
    r0B3rt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

How do I get the XR-18 to auto panning continuosly from side to side?

0 12
  • New
    george1970
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

Hello dear friend.

Buy the Behringer x1204 usb, when using the effects I hear clicking noises for example in effect 1, the effects send faders to the center, the peak meter of the effects processor does not exceed the second led. If I lower the effect send fader a little, there is no noise. Is this so or did my mixer fail?

REGARDS

read more...
    0 21
    • george1970
      DavidKnighton Hello George,
      I think we may have already spoken about this via support ticket. The item will need service if the effects module is making bad noises.
      • Apr 8
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

Was wondering if anybody's put together an IEM system that includes the X32 Rack and if so what rack case depth you went with. Thanks 

0 14
    • Mike7300
      Paul_Vannatto My cases (self made) for my 2 X32 Racks are 14" deep.
      • Apr 7
    • Mike7300
      Dale_M It's also worth ensuring there is adequate room for the vent on the side of the X32 Rack to get air circulation.
      • Apr 8
    • Mike7300
      DavidKnighton Hello Mike,
      You may want to check out X32Rack owners group on facebook. You're sure to get some great examples from the X32 community.
      • Apr 8
    • Mike7300
      GeorgeDougherty Check specs on the X32 for depth then make sure you've got at least another 4 inches to the back cover.
      • Apr 11
  • New
    marla362
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-07

HI, everyone, and thanks for your help.

I just purchased a GO-XLR and saw in the Quick Setup Guide that the software for it is PC only; nothing for the Mac. Do I need the software to operate it?  Is there Mac software somewhere that I missed?

Thanks again,

Marla

read more...
    0 3
    • marla362
      DavidKnighton Hello Marla,
      The Go Xlr is designed specifically for Windows platform. There is no compatibility with Mac OS. My suggestion here would be to either purchase a Windows computer or run a dual boot partition on the Mac with Windows 10.
      • Apr 7
  • New
    jaycopenhaver
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-07

Hi. I ordered a Behringer Producer over a month ago. The distributor says these have been backordered for a long time. I need the new mixer for our performance schedule which will be starting soon. Does anyone know when these will begin shipping again?

read more...
    0 9
    • jaycopenhaver
      DavidKnighton Hello Jay,
      Unfortunately logistics and product availability is strictly between the distributor and manufacturer. There's no way for us to find out this information at the moment. Generally speaking though, it can take several weeks, even months for containers to ship from overseas. Customs and ground transportation can also play a large factor. I would suggest reaching out to the distributor/partner for more information.
      • Apr 7
  • New
    althea1076
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hi folks,

I recently purchased an MR18, and my Macbook (M1 Chip) will not recognize the MR18 as an audio device.  An old 2015 macbook  recognized it no problem, so I think it has something to do with the new M1 architecture. 

Is there plans to release a driver to make the MR18 class compliant with current Macs?  Or is there a workaround so I can record via my MR18 to my current gen Macbook?  Would really like to keep this thing 

read more...
    0 18
    • althea1076
      Nigel67 Hi althea1076, all our USB USB audio / midi devices are fully UAC2.0 class compliant and do not require drivers under MAC OS and will continue to work under CoreAudio as before. You will need to take this up with Apple. However, we haven't received any complaints from other customers so this could be a set up issue rather than an incompatibility. Make sure the MR18 is running the latest software version.
      • Apr 6
Go to page