Statistics

254,618 members
132,321 posts
  • fdisker69
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-16

I tried registering my new X32 Compact on the Behringer product registration page (https://www.behringer.com/brand/behringer/product-registration#googtrans(en|en))  a few days ago and didn't recieve any confirmation via email of any kind.  I did verify it's won't be filtered to junk and it's not being quaranteend by Office 365.  Any clue how long it takes Behringer to respond?

read more...
    0 568
    • fdisker69
      KevinAllen

I had the same problem - didn't know if my X32 was registered or not. I got an acknowledgement email for the S16 but not the X32. Worried I'd become ineligible for the extended warranty, I emailed them and they confirmed they were both registered (and I've filed that email!).

But I agree the acknowledgement process seems a bit hit and miss...

Sorry that is not a direct answer to your question more of a "in the same boat" sympathy.

Hopefully someone from Music Group can clarify the process and even get it improved...

Kevin

• July 16, 2019
    • fdisker69
      kixxazz

with virus around hard to say

• March 29, 2020
  • RikRayner
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-07-16

A bit of an odd quesrtion so please bear with me.

I plan on using the X32 X-USB card to record gigs, but as I use Auria on ipad, I am limited to recording 24 tracks of audio (an iOS limitiationwhich presents a bit of a problem...

As I have a wireless mic sitting in the rack plugged directly into channel 16 I have the inputs configured as 

• 1-8 - SD16 1-8 - drum mics
    • 9-16 - Inputs 9-16 - connected rack wireless RX
    • 17-24 - SD16 9-16 - backline mics/DIs
    • 25-32 - SD8 1-8 - front stage backing vocal mics, ambient mics

Now as you can see, I have exceeded the 24 channel count for Auria so I was wondering if it was possible to send the vocal mic directly to an output on either SD  device, and run it straight back into an SD device channel purely for recording, that way I could configure my X-USB card - 

• 1-8 SD16 1-8
    • 9-16 SD16 9-16
    • 17-24 SD8 1-8

The only pertinent question is would the latency be a problem?  This could, of course, be corrected in my DAW by bringing the tracks into line.  Is the idea feasible/crazy/weird?  Is there perhaps a better way to achieve this that I just have't seen or realised that the X32 can do with the plethora of routing options available?

Thanks in advance,

Rik

read more...
    1 190
    • RikRayner
      DaveMorrison

@RikRayner 

If you're not using P16 (Ultranet), you could use the Ultranet routing table to re-arrange any or the 32 channels or busses (16 of them) to send to the card interface. 

• July 16, 2019
  • Labadens
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-07-16

Hi,

I have been using my XR18 for a few weeks and I love it!

But I still have an issue. I cannot low down my voice in other buses than mine. When the guitarist ask me to low down my voice volume in his bus (2) this does not work. Even when I have it at zero (fader), he still hear my voice very loud. Can you help me to fix this issue. Attached are a couple of scenes, first is when we play acoustic just the both of us, second is when we play with the band, but the issue is the same.

Thanks a lot for your help

Luc

1: Acoustic 2 players.scn
    read more...
    1 278
    • Labadens
      Labadens

And here is the second scene with full band

2: Full band scene.scn
      • July 15, 2019
    • Labadens
      Labadens

And here is the 2 players / Acoustic scene

1: Acoustic 2 players.scn
      • July 15, 2019
    • Labadens
      RexBeckett

@Labadens 

Hi Luc, looking at the Acoustic scene, the problem may be due to the level of FX returns in the monitor mix. Even though you have reduced the send from channel 3 to bus 2 down to zero, the FX returns will still contain the channel. Try reducing the FX1, FX2 and FX3 faders for the Bus 2 mix.

FX3, with its low Mix setting (18%), will sound quite like the dry channels. It may be better to raise the Mix control to 100% and reduce the FX3 Return fader by about 15dB in all the Bus and Main mixes. This should give a similar level of effect with less dry sound in the monitors.

• July 15, 2019
  • CharlesHarbison
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-07-15

Hello, I have been doing pretty good at learning these consoles and this group has been a great help for my challenges. It appears that after updating to Mojave or updating to the latest firmware I can no longer play music from iTunes via USB to the M32. All sound effects, appilcations including Pro Tools, Logic Pro and even Safari websites play without a hitch but iTunes will only play through the internal speakers from the MacBook Pro. I use iTunes for practicing and as you may be aware the quality is not there through MacBook Pro speakers. I understand some people may not be Apple fans, or fans of iTunes but I am not posting this to get in a fanboy battle I just have not found any answers to this issue. I am hoping I have over looked a simple setting. 

I am using the M32 with the original Klark Technik USB card. The console is using firmware 3.11 and my MacBook Pro is using 10.14.5 Mojave.  All software is up to date and I really couldn't tell you when this issue started because it's not too often when I am trying to playback from iTunes. (It did work before when using 10.13)

In my System Preferences I have DN32-USB selected for input and output. Selecting any other audio device either plays through the built in speakers or casue iTunes to stop playback.

On the M32 I have the USB set for input and it must be correct because I get audio in all other applications I have tried except iTunes. Even YouTube plays just fine through the Midas console.

Anyway if anyone has run across this issue or has a fix I would greatly appreciate it and thank you for taking the time ti read this.

Chazz

read more...
    0 177
    • CharlesHarbison
      Paul_Vannatto

@CharlesHarbison wrote:

Hello, I have been doing pretty good at learning these consoles and this group has been a great help for my challenges. It appears that after updating to Mojave or updating to the latest firmware I can no longer play music from iTunes via USB to the M32.

I'm not a Mac user, but have seen at least a dozen posts here about this specific issue for both Mojave and Win10. The answer is always to change the privacy setting which disables the microphone and thus USB audio. I'm still using Win7 and will do so as long as I possibly can, due to issues like this. 

• July 15, 2019
    • CharlesHarbison
      KenMitchell

Hi Chazz ( @CharlesHarbison ), 

The Mojave privacy settings only affect recording since they block "listening devices" such as microphones and audio interfaces that could have microphones attached. 

Go into Utilities->Audio MIDI Setup, Audio Devices and check the speaker configuration for your M32.  That's where iTunes gets its output device info. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• July 16, 2019
    • CharlesHarbison
      johngomez

I am a fan of iTunes. And I love other apple devices like MacBook Pro, iPhone, iPad etc. Even I am such a big fan of iTunes it sometimes disappoints me with annoying errors. A few days back I had to Fix iTunes Error 14 by searching online. It took me about 1 hr 30 mins to fix it. Still, I love iTunes and apple.

• January 9, 2020
  • Blink180stu
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-15

I have a Pro2 that needs servicing, I've sent several emails with no reply yet (going on 3 weeks), not sure what to do next as I can't find a support phone number anywhere.  Is this typical for it to take so long just for a response?

0 252
    • Blink180stu
      CARLOSPER

Hello, in what country are you?
      I can pass the data of the technical support according to the zone

• July 15, 2019
  • AlIrwin
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-07-15

Over the weekend I had an opportunity to fill in with a band using the X32rack. I've used the X32 console and the Xair18 many times with my band so I feel comfortable with the mixers. I've recorded our live performances many times with great results.We decided to connect my laptop during break and record the rest of the show. I've done this many times but this was the first  time for me using the X32R version. When I brought up the audio setup in Reaper I selected the driver I had used recently with an X32 but was unable to select first and last track. Pressed for time we were not able to troubleshoot this issue much. The owner of the rack had never used it for recording USB so we were not able to get very involved in the USB setup. He said it had the latest firmware update. We thought we selected 32in/32out but Reaper would never give me the ability to select first and last track, etc. If I would have had more time I would have re-installed the driver but didn't have that option because of time. We could not cycle power on the rack as it was in use. I also tried multiple USB ports on my laptop. I'm sure it was something simple we were not doing but hope to make it work next time we use the X32R. Any help appreciated.

read more...
    0 227
    • AlIrwin
      RexBeckett

@AlIrwin 

There is no difference between the X32 Rack and the full X32 as far as USB recording is concerned - assuming they both have the same USB interface. If the X32 Rack was fitted with the X-LIVE option card, it uses a different driver to that for the older X-USB card.

• July 15, 2019
  • Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • jmccollum
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-10

I opened a case for my x32 Compact and s16 Digital Snake and have not received a response since the case was opened. I have been waiting for days now and need to know how I can contact someone in regards to this. I need to get the system fixed and back in operation.

read more...
    0 363
  • ErikBelgium
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-10

HAllo,
    we use a DL16 and an M32R.
    These are connected to a pro snake CAT 5 Profi 30m.
    https://www.thomann.de/be/pro_snake_cat_5_profi_30m.htm_snake_cat_5_profi_30m.htm.

When I start both devices, I often have no synchronization between the DL16 and the M32r.
    After a few reboots I have communication.

I have already laid another cable, updated the firmware but without success.

read more...
    0 228
    • ErikBelgium
      GaryHiggins

@ErikBelgium Was the other cable the same brand? I would suggest trying yet a third one, another brand. Also was the DL firmware part of the updated firmware?

• July 10, 2019
    • ErikBelgium
      ChaseMcKnight

Hi ErikBelgium,

To verify it's not a physical issue with the M32R, try connecting from the AES50 A port of the DL16 to the AES50 B port of the M32R. If you're still having issues, and swapped cabling, it could be the DL16. Lastly, make sure you're clocking from the console and not the DL16. Keep us posted. 

• July 11, 2019
    • ErikBelgium
      ErikBelgium

Hello, thanks for the tip.

Next test carried out
      1) Cable is in the AES50 A port of the M32R and in the AES50 A of the DL.
      First I started the M32R and then the DL.
      => No sync

2) Cable inserted into the AES50 B of the M32R
      => sync

Does this mean the M32R is malfunctioning?

By the order of clocking you probably mean what you start first up?

Thank you for your reaction

Erik

• July 11, 2019
  • BrendenRobertso
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-07-10

Hi Gang, 

My left fader bank (1-8) is physically unresponsive. When touched, the fader value will be recognized digitally. No slipped belts, no apparent burn marks on the fader pcb, no motor response nor twiching, no apparent physical damage. 

Fader PCB disconnected, inspected and reassembled. All show data / factory settings / initialization wiped and restored.

Anyone else experiencing this?

read more...
    0 207
Go to page