Statistics

254,291 members
131,966 posts
  • New
    Thump1Greg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-07

I’ve been trying to get in contact with behringer for some time about my products. I have a x32 rack and also other behringer equipment of I can’t get in contact with them I’m selling it all. It shouldn’t be this hard to get in contact with a person. 5405056333 if anyone from behringer is really on this sight help before lossing  a good customer. Please

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Alienized
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-07

So, i have the GoXLR mini and at first i thought that my HyperX Quadcast was dying so I went to the shop today and bought an Wave 3. The microphone works just fine on its own , but when i am routing it through GoXLR it does not pick up any signal. It worked for like an hour and after that just nothing . So the settings are right since it worked for an hour or so. I have double checked anyway 5 tutorials on youtube just to be sure that everything is right and it is. Checked the wires , the routing , windows settings and everything is fine. What do you think is the problem since i have literally tried everything i could think of.

read more...
    0 6
    • Alienized
      PedroRodrigues Hi Alienized, please note if you intend to use the popular Blue Yeti microphone or any other USB microphone which has its own built-in headphone output, you should run that built-in headphone output into the GO XLR’s MIC input.
      For a USB microphone powered via USB, plug the USB connector directly into your computer for power, but do not select the USB mic as an audio source on the computer.
      Instead, the USB microphone’s headphone output will be the audio source for mixing inside GO XLR.
      Thank you
      • Oct 8
      • GoXLR mini  Cuts off microphone not working after a few hours of usage
        Alienized Hello , Yes i know it was like this already , i didnt changed anything.I have attached some screenshots to see how my routing is done and sounds in windows.Maybe i am missing something...I have also posted the problem into discord , we can chat there if is easier...maybe someone there who has more options than me might help
        • Oct 8
    • Alienized
      PedroRodrigues Hi Alienized. I would first suggest uninstalling the GO XLR APP and the install the lasted version available version 1.3.3.130 that you will find by following the link below:
      https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK

When it comes to configure the GO XLR instead of showing up in your computer’s operating system as a single device with multiple inputs and outputs, GO XLR shows up in your computer as several different audio sub-devices dedicated to different elements of your overall livestream.
      Sound>Playback Tab These different sub-devices will each appear separately in your PC’s
      Sound>Playback tab:

These Playback sub-devices carry the following types of audio information:
      Chat—voice chat audio from services such as Discord or Skype
      Game—audio from your videogame, such as explosions, special effects sounds, or alert noises that originate inside the game
      Music—audio from music applications running on your computer, such as Spotify, Windows Media Player or iTunes
      Sample—audio that has been sampled in GO XLR plays back into your stream over this channel
      System—this channel serves as a catch-all for when perhaps you have a particular video game that won’t allow you to choose a specific output device
      To set up your audio devices in the Sound>Playback tab, use the right-click option on your mouse to take the following assignments:
      set up the System channel as your overall Default Device
      set the Chat channel as your Default Communications Device Once assigned, the system will add a green check mark and text label to mark each of these devices:

Similar sub-devices also appear in the system Sound>Recording tab in order to make your livestream audio available for recording.
      These Recording sub-devices carry the following types of audio:
      Broadcast Stream Mix—the final stereo mix that contains audio from all sub-devices combined into a single stream
      Chat Mic—audio from your personal chat mic (chosen as the Default Device via the right-click function)
      Sample—sampled audio from GO XLR plays back and can be recorded using this sub-device

Once each of these sub-devices has been set up and assigned to a GO XLR slider, each slider on GO XLR can independently control its assigned audio device.
      Each slider may then be used to adjust that device’s volume within the final livestream stereo mix. To further illustrate this separate-and-mix concept, if you feel that your Chat audio is too loud, you simply reach out to the assigned slider on your GO XLR and move the slider downward to decrease the Chat volume relative to the Game, Music or Sample audio.
      If the Chat audio is too quiet, you can reach out and move the Chat slider up to increase the Chat volume or you may also grab the Game, Music and Sample sliders and move those sliders downward to decrease those sub-devices’ volume relative to the Chat audio.
      As last to avoid an unintentional doubling of your audio, you will need to go into Windows under the Sound>Recording tab and make sure that the Windows “Listen to this device” option is switched off for your designated Default Device.
      The “Listen to this device” option is the internal method by which Windows allows you to monitor audio, but the processing latency inside your PC is slower than GO XLR’s internal audio processing, and so this slight delay inside the PC can create an unintentional doubling of the audio.
      To de-select “Listen to this device,” follow these steps:
      Open the Windows Sound control panel.
      Click on the Recording tab.
      Right-click on your designated Default Device.
      Choose the Properties option from the pop-up menu.
      Choose the “Listen” tab in the Properties pop-up window.
      Find the “Listen to this device” option.
      Make sure “Listen to this device” is UN-CHECKED
      • Oct 8
  • New
    MGB23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-07

I an using my X18 as the soundboard in a house of worship setting to livestream our services using Zoom. There is a lag of approx 700ms in the video feed so I want to delay the output from the X18 by that amount. FOH is on main L/R, the output to the stream is taken via a bus. Is there an FX setting I can use on the X18 to achieve this? I have tried stereo delay but I don't know how to set it up so I get one single delay and not a repeating, decaying delay. Thanks

read more...
    0 12
    • MGB23
      Paul_Vannatto The output delay for the X-Air has been requested numerous times, but has not yet been implemented. One option is to use OBS where you can delay the audio. We use it at our church for the livestream interface and it works well.
      • Oct 7
    • MGB23
      DavidThomson1 in theory you can insert the pitch shifter into the main output LR and use the delay in there (just don't do any of the pitch shifting). not very accurate, but can be done.
      • Oct 8
  • New
    westridgetech
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-06

This is going to be confusing, but I'll try and be as clear as I can.

I'm trying to see if it's possible to route the 32 Card inputs from FOH X32 through the Stage S32 to an X32-Producer in a tech room.

Cabling:

NOTE: We have to use the AES50B on the FOH X32 because the pins are bent on the A port.

FOH X32 AES50B <--> AES50A S32:::S32 AES50B <--> AES50A TechRm X32-Prod

NOTE: I've tried both A and B on X32-Prod and no difference.

What I'm experiencing is that no matter what inputs I put on the X32-Producer in the Techroom for 1-16, I get nothing. I can route whatever I want for 17-32, but it seems like the 1-16 on the producer are somehow locked out no matter if I shift everything by 16 coming from the FOH X32.

The interesting thing is live if I have both boards getting their inputs from the S32, it works fine.

The problem is when I'm trying to pass the Card inputs from FOH through the S32 to the X32-Prod.  It will never give me any signal for inputs 1-16.   It's almost as if it's hard coded that inputs coming from the S32 over AES are always 1-16 on the S32.

I've updated the X32 and S32 firmwares to the latest as of 9/28/21.

My goal is to have the same setup for 2 cases: Live inputs coming from the Stage (S32) going to both X32s, and for training by sending recording tracks via USB Card on FOH X32 through to the X32-Prod.

Any ideas?

All the Youtube's I've watched seem like it should work, but it doesn't matter if I use UserOuts for the AES or the card, I can only get the 17-32 to work on the X32-producer.

read more...
    0 15
    • westridgetech
      Paul_Vannatto The S32 (and DL32) is unique stagebox in that if it senses that a digital console (eg. X32, M32, Wing, etc.) is connected to its B port, it automatically changes the assignments of the B port outputs to its 32 channels of inputs. Since your FOH console's A port is unusable, you are either going to have to repair/replace it (suggestion get a Wing), or replace the S32 with either 2 S16 or 2 SD16 in order to allow the FOH outputs to pass through the stageboxes to the X32 Producer.
      • Oct 6
      • Routing question with 2 X32's and S32
        westridgetech Rats... okay. So in reality, we should be connecting the X32-Producer from the FOH X32. Would it be possible to run the S32 to the X32-Producer (Tech room) via AES50A, then run from X32-prod AES50B to FOH X32 AES50B? Would that give us what we need? Also do you know of repair options for the AES50A Port? Basically what seems to have happened is that a non-Ethercon CAT 6 was used and the weight of the cord bending down caused the pins to bend up and stay up. So once we upgraded to Ethercon, the RJ45 goes straight in and doesn't make good contacts with the AES50A pins that are bent up. So it doesn't make connection. I didn't know if it's possible to just swap out that 1 port with a new port, or if we can swap out both ports, or if it's a completely motherboard type replacement? I have not tried bending the pins back down yet, but that will be my next attempt since I have nothing to lose on it.
        • Oct 6
    • westridgetech
      Paul_Vannatto Yes that is another option to change the interconnectivity mapping to the following:
      S32 [A] <-> [A] X32 Producer [B] <-> [B] X32 FOH
      But that would mean that you would need to do some routing reconfiguration in the Producer. Also the Producer would default to having control of the preamps, unless you change the HA Remote to AES50 A (relinquishing control to FOH).

Regarding your question about the AES50 repair, I can't help much on that, since I've never had to do it. But it would be worth trying to bend the pins back on the A port. Lesson learned - always use ethercons.
      • Oct 6
      • Routing question with 2 X32's and S32
        westridgetech Excellent. Thanks for the quick responses. Great info and help.
        • Oct 6
  • New
    takaliuang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-06

Folks,

I am considering to buy Flow 8. I need to confrim it, can Flow 8 connect using OTG USB to type C adaptor directly to smartphone? I am using Vivo V20 which supports OTG.

0 8
  • New
    Spacenina
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-05

Hello 

my power supply mc8000 has failed 

does anyone have any ideas where to find one 

I have searched the internet but with no success 

best wishes 

nina 

0 4
    • Spacenina
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the Support tab above and select Spare Parts so the team can advise you.
      • Oct 5
    • Spacenina
      Spacenina

Thank you so much

• Oct 6
    • Spacenina
      Spacenina

Thank you so much

• Oct 6
    • Spacenina
      Spacenina

Thank you so much

• Oct 6
  • New
    Spacenina
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-05

Hello 

my Mx8000 power supply has finally given up 

and died 

it's very difficult to find one anywhere 

Anyone have any ideas as to where I could find one 

thank you for any help 

Nina 

0 3
    • Spacenina
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the Support tab above and select Spare Parts so the team can advise you.
      • Oct 5
  • New
    Soccerman58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-05

Hi

I am interested in picking this up cheap because it has a big touchscreen, but the processor is only 1.8 GHz - will that be a problem please?

Has Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

Thanks

Phil

0 4
    • Soccerman58
      Paul_Vannatto Which Edit? Also don't rely on the thread title to provide info, since it is cut off.
      • Oct 5
      • Will a Dell Inspiron 22-3265 with an AMD E2-7110 APU and 4GB run Edit and a couple of rack gear management programs please?
        Soccerman58 Hi. Xair 18, sorry. Thanks Phil
        • Oct 5
      • Will a Dell Inspiron 22-3265 with an AMD E2-7110 APU and 4GB run Edit and a couple of rack gear management programs please?
        Soccerman58 Hi Paul. Could you take a look at my thread about trying to use LA2a as an insert please? I am now getting input and output, but still no needle movement. Thanks Phil
        • Oct 5
    • Soccerman58
      Paul_Vannatto You shouldn't have any issues running X-Air Edit, since it takes very little resources.
      • Oct 5
    • Soccerman58
      Soccerman58 Cool, thank you
      • Oct 5
  • New
    Wildtech
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-05

Using a Beehringer X32 mixer with an S16 I/O box.  Had a couple of channels develop a background buzz/hiss on channels using pahontom powered DI boxes (the only channels using phantom power).  Disconnecting the input on the DI box made the buzz worse, disconnecting the output from the DI box made the buzz disappear.  I put passive DI boxes on both instrumrments and all is well. Simple logic says that the DI boxes have died (they were not particularly expensive ones and geting long in the tooth) but could the phantom power output from the desk/S16 be the problem and how can I check it?

read more...
    0 8
    • Wildtech
      Dale_M It would be best to try the DI boxes on another console (possibly a friends) sometimes these can be noisy and there are numerous makes and models available so best to see if the fault follows it.
      • Oct 5
      • Background buzz/hiss phantom power?
        Wildtech Good idea. However friends aren't in short supply but friends with desks are. But perhaps I can reverse the idea and hunt around for some other active DI's to try
        • Oct 6
  • New
    ripperxt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-05

Hoping this a place I can get some guidance. I've setup an X32 for my church. So far everything works as intended except for 1 issue. We have speakers placed all over the building are basically a "copy" of the Main LR. The difference is we have a small amp power those speakers. We wanted separate volume control for these speakers and just opted to do that at the amp. So I have routing set to AUX 5 & 6 (The RCA ports) to be Main L and Main R "IN/LC+M". This seems to work fine, we get an exact copy of the Main LR this way, however the signal seems very weak, Have tried PreQA, Post fader and all other options, but it all seems to be the same. We connected a old CD player to the amp and its blasts no problem. But the AUX out signal from the X32 seems very weak and the amp has to be cranked just to get any volume at all. Any ideas on how to do this better. Could this be some sort of impedance mismatch or something that is killing the signal going to the amp?

read more...
    0 6
    • ripperxt
      KevinMaxwell What make and model is the small amp? Have you run out of XLR outputs on the X32 and does this small amp have XLR inputs that will accept line level signal? The Aux jacks on the X32 are at a lower level then the XLR connectors. I would send the L/R signal to one or 2 of the Matrix outputs and then route the Matrix outs to a pair of the XLRs and plug that into the small amp.
      • Oct 5
Go to page