Statistics

207,529 members
79,611 posts
  • New
    Worldatlol
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-18

Just bought the behringer Xenyx qx2442 usb, but whenever I plug it into my computer, only two inputs and outputs show up

0 9
    • Worldatlol
      RexBeckett Hi Worldatlol, the QX2442USB has a built-in stereo USB interface. This allows recording of the Main mix but not individual channels. You could record channels 1-8 by connecting the Direct Outputs to an external USB Audio interface. e.g. UMC1820.

If you want to make multitrack recordings of all the channels, you would need to use a different type of mixer. e.g. XR18 or X32.
      • 16 hours ago
  • New
    BrunoJ
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-17

I recently bought a Q502USB and, now that I'm past the lacking documentation for USB configuration, I'm pretty happy with it.  The only real problem at this point is the mechanical design flaw in the power connector.  Has anyone found a good way of keeping the connector seated?  It seems to come out if you just look at it the wrong way.

read more...
    0 3
    • BrunoJ
      Nigel67 Hi BrunoJ, the connection shouldn't be so loose that it falls out with the slightest movement. Have you contacted the shop that you purchased the unit from and spoken to them about it? If it is over 30 days old, then you could send us a service ticket by going to the Support tab at the top of the page and in the new window that opens scroll down to the Service tab and submit a ticket. The only other option that i can suggest, is to use some silicon around the power connector but this will mean that the connector will have to stay permanently inserted. Hot glue may be another option if you have a hot glue gun. I wouldn't advise using superglue as you will never get the connector out again.
      • Jan 17
      • Q502USB Power Connector
        BrunoJ Yes, it shouldn't come out so easily. Since I read about the same trouble in a product review elsewhere, it seems I am not the only one experiencing this problem though. Thanks for the response; I'll consider those options.
        • ·
        • 17 hours ago
  • New
    zydrkn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-17

Can somebody please tell me, what is the difference between xenyx X1204usb "2-track/usb" outputs and QX1204usb "2-track" outputs? Attached 2 photos. On xenyx x1204usb it is written "2-track/usb" while on xenyx qx1204 written "2-track" only. My X1204usb does not playback any USB audio from RCA outputs. Tested, only channels inputs are routed to the RCA outputs.

My other quesion is; I want to record my voice along with a music from the PC via USB while I want to adjust the volume of the background music from the mixer faders

Might the following setup be a good solution? Pls advise.

1) Mic to channel 01

2) 2-TR/USB button is pressed and USB is sent to ctrlrm/headphones. While, 2-TR/USB TO MAIN is depressed. 

3) From ctrlrm outputs at the back panel of the mixer, I use 1/4" TS cables one for left and one for right plugged into channel 5/6 R&L. Same can be done with Phones output. 

4) Now I have a volume adjustable USB playback channel.

This X1204USB mixer does not have any direct 2-TR/USB return channel.

This is the only way I have found so far. Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 6
    • zydrkn
      RexBeckett Hi zydrkn, I don't believe that there is any difference in the behavior of the 2-Track outputs on the two mixer models. I think the labelling is rather confusing. In both cases, the USB Stereo send (recording) and the 2-Track outputs are fed from the Main mix. 2-Track input and USB returns are added together and routed through the same switches. However when the 2-Track/USB input is switched to the Main mix, both the 2-Track output and USB send are muted - to avoid feedback.

As you have discovered, these mixers do not provide a way to add 2-Track or USB return to the Main mix and record the result through USB. Your connection method is one way around this.
      • Jan 17
  • New
    Miklos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-12

Hi there, 

I wrote to your service team and they suggested I should write to you intead. My Midas XL4 

has a broken IC circuit in the motherboard, i need either a new motherboard or just another IC cucuit. 

I Have attached a picture in hope that someone in your network can help with this as without this the console 

will be completely worthless, and that would be really bad. 

Thanks in advance 

read more...
    0 7
    • Miklos
      Nigel67 Hi Miklos, I am going to set up a case for this. I will e-mail you in the next few hours and we can go from there.
      • Jan 12
  • New
    Peaceinc99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-12

Need apower supply

0 5
    • Peaceinc99
      Nigel67 Hi Peaceinc99. For spares, please go to the Support tab at the top of the page. When the new page opens, scroll down to the spare parts tab and submit a spares ticket. One of my colleagues will then get back to you with pricing and availability
      • Jan 12
  • New
    FrankieDrums1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-11

Hello, I bought a Q502USB Mixer to work with my Roland SPD-SX Sampling Pad and Shure PSM300 Transmitter. I watched a YouTube instructional video on how to do this, but the person was using the 802, not the 502, and therefore was able to use the FX Send to achieve what I want to. I opened up the 502 and there's no FX Send, so either I need to figure out a different way to achieve my results (which is why I'm here) or I need to exchange the 505 for the 802.

In short, the SPD-SX is a sampling pad that plays pre-recorded drums and samples. It has the ability to assign pads to a "Sub Out" channel and there's also a Master Output. This allows me to put a click track on the Sub Out and have all my sounds coming out the main out. My goal is to send the click track out to one of the 502's inputs and the master out to annother of the 502's inputs. For example's sake, I'd be sending the Sub Out to Input 2 and the Samples to Input 3, and I'd like to then be able to do both of the following scenarios:

Scenario 1: I send my Samples from Input 3 to front of house. I send both my Samples from Input 3 and my Sub Out from Input 2 to my in-ears (PSM 300).

Scenario 2: I send my Samples from Input 3 to front of house. Front of house returns a mix in an XLR cable which I put in Input 1. I send both the front of house mix in Input 1 and my Sub Out from Input 2 to my in-ears (PSM 300).

So could I use the 502 to do all of this? If so, how do I do it?
    read more...
    0 6
    • FrankieDrums1
      Paul_Vannatto I would suggest you exchange the 502 for the 802 and be done with it.
      • Jan 11
    • FrankieDrums1
      DavidKnighton Hello Frankie,
      The 502 unfortunately does not have an additional bus (signal path) to achieve a sub out like you want. You need a mixer with either an aux out, or fx out to provide an alternate and discreet signal path. The 802 will have this feature.
      • Jan 12
      • Q502USB Question
        FrankieDrums1 Ok, thanks for the advice.
        • Jan 12
  • New
    dvandalen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-11

Hello you`ll,

I need a new Powersupply unit for a Behringer DX2000 UB.

Is there anybody who knows where I can order that part?

0 3
    • dvandalen
      Nigel67 Hi Daniel, please go to the support tab at the top of the page. When the new page opens scroll down to spares request and submit a ticket. One of my colleagues will then get back to you with pricing and availability
      • Jan 11
  • New
    FrancisRink
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-09

After 2 months of Behringer DDM 4000 use; simply no 1/4 Jack output!  What? Tried the fat reset and all...

any body got their 888 number?

0 3
    • FrancisRink
      RexBeckett Hi Francis, I think you should open a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Jan 9
  • New
    Geoffwalker55
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

Hi I have a midas f32 operating on windows7 using protools12 and a uad thunderbolt device somehow my pc aint seeing the mixer if i click on the midas icon i can see it anyone know how i a get rouind this issue please i would normaly take my rig to Parr Street Studios in Liverpool but thanks to covid this is not possible any help would be gratefullt welcomed

Thank you

Geoff

read more...
    0 4
    • Geoffwalker55
      john0121 Hi Geoff, is this the firewire version or the USB version? Either way it would be best to fill out the tech support form via the Support button (top of page). A member of the team can then work through some troubleshooting with you. Thanks
      • Jan 10
  • New
    mcken1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

Hi.

I have 2x2000w subwoofers, 2x2000w front speakers and 3 2000w monitor speakers all active. I also have the rack mount equipment such as the virtualizer, sonic exciter and ultragraph pro.

What behringer mixer or product should I use to cater these speakers as well as the rack mount equipment?

Currently, some are telling me to go X2442USB mixer but they cannot guarantee that all speakers and equipment will be accommodated. Also, another quick solution they gave was to use Mackie DL16s to cater the speakers but rack equipment cannot be used anymore. (I am an all the way behringer so mackie isn't that an option). Also, I already have the rack mount equipment. With the X1202USB i have now, I can't move forward to building my sound setup for our gigs due to the this dilemma - What behringer mixer or product should I use to cater these speakers as well as the rack mount equipment?

Hope somebody can help. Thanks very much.

read more...
    0 7
    • mcken1
      DavidKnighton Hello Mcken,
      Really depends on how you're going to utilize the outboard rack gear, but the X2442USB is probably the right mixer. It has 4 aux outputs, so that will accommodate your 3 monitor speakers. You mains PA speakers can all run off the Main LR. You can insert your outboard gear on most channels, or run them straight from the outputs. Also, the mixer comes with racks ears, so you can easily place it in your rack with all the other gear.
      • Jan 8
      • Technical/ Product Assistance
        mcken1 Hi David!
        • Jan 8
        mcken1 Thank you very much for your response and clarification on my inquiry and with it I can finally settle. I have another two more though.
        • Jan 8
        mcken1 First is, I intend to still use the outboard gears. I am having a hard time planning or identifying where should I connect those to the X2442USB.
        • Jan 8
        mcken1 Second, is there a way to daisy chsin the rack gears I mentioned? By the way, I forgot to mention that I also got an on-board 16channel trs combo splitter snake cable... the soundtech guy I spoke about this mentioned to set it aside, thus, it can't be used..
        • Jan 8
        DavidKnighton Hello mcken,
        Firstly, unless you're planning on using a 2nd console, you probably don't need the splitter, but you can still use it as a regular audio snake. The Virtualizer is an effect unit, so you'll want to use that all on it's own. How you would use it; AUX OUT>VIRTUALIZER INPUT>VIRTUALIZER OUTPUTS>STEREO AUX RETURN. This is how a traditional effect send and return is set up for things like vocal delay, reverb, chorus, etc. The Ultragraph and Sonic Exciter I would use on the MAIN LR bus, and yes you can daisy chain them. Which order you change them will have a slight effect on how they sound going into your main PA. I would recommend the following; MAIN LR OUTS>SONIC EXCITER INPUTS>SONIC EXCITER OUTPUTS>ULTRAGRAPH INPUTS>ULTRAGRAPH OUTPUTS>MAIN PA INPUTS.
        • Jan 11
Go to page