Statistics

254,238 members
131,904 posts
  • New
    YopiHusada
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-22

Hi, as per title, when i plug in a headphone to behringer 1202fx headphone jack, the microphone is not heard. But when i plug the headphone to main out, i can hear the mic.

Is this normal? Whats the reason behind this design?

Thanks 

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    Vivian99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-19
    • Hi, I am very new to recording. Recently I got myself a behringer xenyx q802usb and when come to setup, I got a few issues.

• Hissing sound during playback

When I playback the record, there a hissing sound all over on the sound. I tried noise reduction in the app but still there's a hissing sound is too loud and it effects the sound I want.

I lowered the microphone levels and it's seem worked a little but there's still a lots of others hissing sound like electricity and it's effected the sound I want. (No hissing sound heard when recording)

Any suggestions how to fix it? (I have confirmed it is not surrounding noise)

• Outputs

When I play songs or YouTube through the mixer, I noticed that I could only hear the background songs. The vocal and human sound are extremely small or totally missing. I put up the gain, it works a little but at the same time the noise are also been turn up.(Checked the connecting cables, not the issue)

read more...
    0 1
    • Vivian99
      Nigel67 Hi Vivian. These are not questions that we are going to be able to answer easily via this forum as a lot more information is going to be required on your set up, etc. Please can you submit a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Tue at 10:23 PM
  • New
    alpesanet
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-19

Hi, I am interested in buying a QX1832USB, QX2222USB or QX2442USB series mixer.I would be grateful if someone can tell me where to find the block diagrams so I can understand their potentialities and make a better decision.
    Thanks for the help.
    Alberto

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    youngj00
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-17

Good Day All,

I’m looking to see if anyone could guide me in the direction of finding a comprehensive step by step guide of how to utilize the FX effects on the Behringer Xenyx 1204 FX USB mixer. I have attempted to utilize the FX to alter my voice coming through the preamp mic connection and I can’t seem to get it to work or hear it through the headphone connection on the mixer itself.. I was wondering if anyone knows if the FX works for the mic connection or if it only works for the line in connections. Any step by step guides or information that I could get would be greatly appreciated!  

read more...
    0 7
    • youngj00
      KyleJohnson There are a few things to check. First, make sure the FX Send pot for the channel in use is turned up. Then, make sure your FX Return is assigned to Main Mix and turned up. In order to get the Main Mix signal to the phones, make sure the MAIN MIX button is pressed in the SOURCE section next to the Phones volume.
      • Oct 17
  • New
    DeanRinehart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-12

This is a legacy product that's pretty hard to ship around for repairs...when will Midas support right to repair and release schematics?

0 8
    • DeanRinehart
      Dale_M Thanks for your post this is not currently on offer to users however we do have Midas approved repair centres globally who have access to service information, if you need a non warranty repair please go to the Support tab above and select Service.
      • Oct 13
  • New
    GustavoFerreira
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-10

Good morning, I recently bought a "Behringer" mixer model "XENYX X2222USB" and have been exploring the desk and the program I use the "Studio One" program for recording, in which when I manage the input channels, only two appear.

What should I do to make all input channels available?

Any suggestion? Thanks.

read more...
    0 14
    • GustavoFerreira
      Paul_Vannatto That mixer model only has a bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, meaning only 2 USB input channels.
      • Oct 10
  • New
    Tjbasch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-09

I have a used x2222. I have signal showing on the LEDs but no headphones nor speaker output. I'm sure it's a button or know but can't seem to figure outwhere.

0 15
    • Tjbasch
      Paul_Vannatto Are the mute buttons pressed, or the Main buttons not pressed, or the Main Mix faders down?
      • Oct 8
    • Tjbasch
      Tjbasch All of the above are correct.
      • Oct 8
      • Xenyx x2222 output
        Nigel67 Can you post a picture looking at the mixer surface showing the audio on the meters. maybe we can then identify where the issue is. Check that the two red 2tr / USB red buttons are in the up position. For the headphones, have you assigned the Main Mix button in the Source area? Is this a brand new mixer that you are just starting out with or one that has worked previously? You could also send us a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to help you further via that. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
        • Oct 8
    • Tjbasch
      Paul_Vannatto If all of the above are correct, then that is why there is no output. For each channel you want to go out the Main outputs, unmute, press the Main button and bring the Main Mix faders up.
      • Oct 9
      • Xenyx x2222 output
        Tjbasch What I meant was the channels I'm using are unmuted, main buttons are pressed and the main mix faders are up.
        • Oct 9
    • Tjbasch
      Tjbasch This was purchased new a few years ago. It worked fine. I spent a couple years in the hospital and am now trying to re-learn. The LEDs were working, now aren't. I've tried so many combinations I have no idea what I pushed wrong. Hope you can see the picture ok.
      • Oct 9
    • Tjbasch
      Paul_Vannatto No picture available.
      • Oct 9
      • Xenyx x2222 output
        Tjbasch It's taking forever to upload
        • Oct 9
  • New
    Spacenina
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-05

Hello 

my power supply mc8000 has failed 

does anyone have any ideas where to find one 

I have searched the internet but with no success 

best wishes 

nina 

0 4
    • Spacenina
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the Support tab above and select Spare Parts so the team can advise you.
      • Oct 5
    • Spacenina
      Spacenina

Thank you so much

• Oct 6
    • Spacenina
      Spacenina

Thank you so much

• Oct 6
    • Spacenina
      Spacenina

Thank you so much

• Oct 6
  • New
    Spacenina
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-05

Hello 

my Mx8000 power supply has finally given up 

and died 

it's very difficult to find one anywhere 

Anyone have any ideas as to where I could find one 

thank you for any help 

Nina 

0 3
    • Spacenina
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the Support tab above and select Spare Parts so the team can advise you.
      • Oct 5
  • New
    markmathur
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-05

Hi

I have just ordered a Behringer QX1204USB mixer and have some questions about it. 

1. I assume the signal chain follows the order of the knobs: gain -> comp -> EQ -> Aux(1 and 2) -> Balance -> out. But if I use a built in reverb effect and run the signal through an external chorus effect (via FX send/return jacks), will the chorus come before or after the built in effect? 

2. The mixer has two aux send/returns. One is labeled FX (Aux 2), and the other is just aux (Aux 1). I understand I can use both for external FX, but are there any other common uses for Aux 1

3. Are Aux 1 and Aux 2 in parallell och in series?

4. And finally, is it a line-out signal coming out of the Main-output? I am think of putting a Zoom MS-100bt there, before the signal goes into the recording device. 

I am a hobby musician.

read more...
    0 9
    • markmathur
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Mark,
      1. It will either be parallel or disabled. Many years ago I had a small analog mixer like this one and the built-in FX was disabled when an external FX was plugged into the FX sends jacks.
      2. Yes you can use both Aux for FX, if you set the Aux 1 channel sends to post fader (non Pre). Typical use of Aux 1 is for a monitor mix (channel sends set to Pre fader).
      3. They are in parallel
      4. Yes the Main outputs are line level signals.
      • Oct 6
      • QX1204USB - questions about the Aux/FX send/return and internal fx.
        markmathur Thanks for the info! I suppose putting different fx in the two loops opens up for letting different channels to be effected in different ways. :-)
        • Oct 7
Go to page