Statistics

187,697 members
57,643 posts
  • New
    2020-10-30

Hello, anybody knows where to get a power supply for the MX1804X mixer? (230 V ~, 50 Hz, power supply MXEU1)

0 5
    • Rok Drofenik
      Rex Beckett Hi Rok, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support and then select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Fri at 4:16 PM
      • MX1804X mixer european power supply
        Rok Drofenik Thank you, I did that. If anyone else has any info, please respond here also just in case.
        • 2 hours ago
  • 2020-10-27

Is any of this worth keeping? seems like a bunch of free software anyway. anything I should be using as a streamer?

0 0
    • richard fraser
      Leah from Music Tribe Hello @jerry247 ,

The software for the Q502USB is included as recommendations for you to get started. Definitely use whatever you prefer, even if it's not what you find included. You may also find that the software may be incompatible with your computer since many OS platforms have been updated since the initial release.

Hope this helps. Thanks!
      • Tue at 2:59 PM
  • 2020-10-26

I have just purchased a Xenyx QX1222USB mixer and I am unsure as to how I connect a monitor speaker to this mixer, I assume I use the Monitor send jack, if this is correct is this jack socket mono or stereo.

I have connected up main speakers and all is working fine but I do not get anything out of the monitor speaker which is powered.

read more...
    0 13
    • Mike Hocking
      Paul Vannatto Hi Mike, the Mon jack is a mono signal. Do you have the respective channel mon pots (red) turned up? Do you have the Mon master fader (lower right side) turned up (and not muted)?
      • Mon at 9:35 AM
  • 2020-10-21

Are there any fixes for the power connection to my QX1202 comming out?

0 5
    • Tony Benvegna
      Nigel Turner Although the fit is not locking, there should be a tight fit between the plug and the socket. If this unit is still under warranty, then I would suggest that you raise a Care ticket (https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request) and get us to take a look at the issue and fix if necessary. Or you could raise a ticket and attach a video for us to take a look at and advise further. The plug should not be loose enough to just fall out. If the unit is out of warranty, then it could be just down to wear and tear due to the plug being taken out and plugged back in so many times. My only suggestion would be to either purchase a new power supply, or a permanent fix would be to put something like silicon around the plug. This should hold the plug in place and then if you ever needed to remove it, the silicon should be easy enough to remove.
      • Oct 21
  • 2020-10-15

Hello guys i have a question regarding some spare parts for the Midas Venice F Mixing Desks. I need at least one new channel fader and the master fader could be change for a new one as well. Normaly changing a fader is no problem but from what i can see all the fader of the Venice F Series are mountet to a pcb borad.

My question before i disassemble the mixer. Are there any spare parts avalaible and if yes where? If not it would be awesome to have a Service Manual for this mixer because i cant find it? The Midas website only provide the Operation Manual. If there is no Service Manual for dl it would be awesome if someone knows what kind of fader (manufacturer) i could use to repair channel one and the master channel.

I really dont want to buy a second Venice F Series to have enough spare parts for the future. The desk is still pretty awseome for its size and the price so it would be a shame if its not fully working.

Thx

Sebastian

read more...
    0 8
    • Sebastian Rothermel
      Paul Vannatto Hi Sebastian, I would suggest you submit a service/parts ticket by clicking on the Support menu (above). Someone will get back to you regarding your requested parts.
      • Oct 15
      • Midas Venice F16
        Sebastian Rothermel Thanks Paul. I will give it a try.
        • Oct 15
  • 2020-10-07

Hello All,

I'm looking for the Service Manual of Behringer Mixer Model XENYX QX1622USB.

Can anyone tell me where can I find it?

Thanks in advacne!

0 5
  • 2020-10-07

Hi,

I have an old Eurorack UB1204 PRO.

Suddenly, +48V led came up (red). The switch for the this (condensor mike is in OFF and always was).

There are no microphones connected just line in and guitar jack.

What could be the cause... is it dangerous :) ? 

Should I do something inside for completely turning off this heck.

Please advise.

Thanks.

read more...
    0 14
    • Mike Brown
      Nigel Turner Hi Mike, I would suggest getting hold of a multimeter, or a friend with a multimeter and measuring DC voltage across pins 1 and 2, then 1 and 3 of the mic XLRs and seeing if you are getting a reading. You shouldn't be measuring any voltage at all. If you do get a reading of 48 volts, then I would say that the switch on the rear has possibly broken. If you are not getting any voltage, then it could just be one of the components that switches the LED on. If you unplug your condenser microphones and whatever else is connected to the mic XLRs and switch the 48Volts on, confirm there is voltage on the pins and then switch it off and re-measure across the pins (after a while as the voltage needs to decay away) and there is no voltage, then I think it is safe to say the fault is on the circuitry that lights the LED. I would say that if you know a mate who can repair your console for free, then get him to take a look at it, otherwise if you are the only user, and you always make sure the 48 volt switch is off before you start work, then maybe leave it as it is because the repair and shipping will probably cost a lot more than the mixer is worth. Hope this helps
      • Oct 6
    • Mike Brown
      Mike Brown Hi Nigel, thanks for the answer... The result: switch OFF - 1-2 and 1-3 shows 32V.
      • Oct 7
    • Mike Brown
      Mike Brown Switch ON - 53V. I guess this thing should go straight to the garbage. And is dangerous. Who knows what will be next when the voltage will jump on other inputs. Sure i can seal the 4 mikes ins. But the risk for damaging or even fire is there.
      • Oct 7
    • Mike Brown
      Mike Brown What do you think
      • Oct 7
      • +48 volt led is up
        Nigel Turner Hi Mike, yes that doesn't sound great. You shouldn't have any voltage between those pins with the phantom switched off. Looks like an internal hardware fault. Possibly some switching transistors. Would need to check the drawings. You wouldn't be able to get the voltages on any other connectors apart from the XLRs, but I don't know what damage they could do to your dynamic microphones if you have any or infact any audio equipment that you plugged into the XLRs. I wouldn't like to comments on the fire hazard but the faulty components would have to get very hot to cause a fire and draw a lot of current.
        • Oct 8
    • Mike Brown
      Mike Brown Nigel, thanks for clear idea. I thought the same... It goes to the garbage and replaced by little Mackie used for small gigs :).
      • Oct 8
  • 2020-10-05

Hi my friends at Music Tribe
    As mentioned earlier; I am a Behringer Fan.
    I want to register my mixer to extend the warranty.
    I want to register the mixer a Behringer XENYX Q802USB.
    Bought on 13-07-2020 at Bax-shop.nl
    What do I need to do more or will it cost me extra?
    I hear from you.
    Sincerely,
    Rakiem
    Do not mind my English, is translated via Google.

Oh yeah! My login details remain the same.

read more...
    0 18
    • Rakiem Abdoel
      Rex Beckett Hi Rakiem. Here's how to register your purchase: At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Product Registration. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Oct 5
  • 2020-09-29

UMC202 怎么设置成1进2出呢 

0 12
    • Audio Audio
      Nigel Turner Hi, please could you explain a little further as to your issue. What are you trying to set as 1 in 2 out? Many thanks.
      • Sep 30
    • Audio Audio
      Audio Audio ?
      • Oct 9
      • UMC202 怎么设置成1进2出呢
        Nigel Turner Input 1 will only be heard out of the 1(L) when you press the Direct Monitor switch. Just like input 2 will only be heard from the 2(R) output
        • Oct 14
  • 2020-09-28

Sound Engineer John Delf gives us a tour of Edge Recording Studio and shows us his favourite bits of Midas gear with cameo appearances from Klark Teknik and Behringer. 

read more...
    0 7
Go to page