Statistics

223,850 members
98,091 posts
  • New
    Luiz15
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

Ciao, chiedvo come fare per installere il software  per la registrazione degli strumenti tramite il mixer? 

0 8
  • New
    SDStefsevents
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-11

XENYX X2442USB

How to connect my stage monitors for outdoor using? i never did this before inside using in several venues also. I like to use them separated from my master sound boxes.

read more...
    0 3
    • SDStefsevents
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle from Music Tribe here. I'd recommend using the Sub Group routing and outputs. You can find more on how to operate the Sub Groups in the manual which can be found at: https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0A0M
      • Apr 11
    • SDStefsevents
      Paul_Vannatto Connect your monitors (either an amp or powered speakers) to the Aux Send (1 or 2) on the back of the console. Then adjust the Aux (1 or 2 - red knobs) on each desired channels to send them to the monitors.
      • Apr 11
  • New
    george1970
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

Hello dear friend.

Buy the Behringer x1204 usb, when using the effects I hear clicking noises for example in effect 1, the effects send faders to the center, the peak meter of the effects processor does not exceed the second led. If I lower the effect send fader a little, there is no noise. Is this so or did my mixer fail?

REGARDS

read more...
    0 21
    • george1970
      DavidKnighton Hello George,
      I think we may have already spoken about this via support ticket. The item will need service if the effects module is making bad noises.
      • Apr 8
  • New
    Flo1234rin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hi,

Please help me find the behringer power supply for the XENYX 1202FX sound mixer.

Thank you.

0 15
    • Flo1234rin
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. For parts ordering please click on Support at the top of the page and then submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Apr 6
    • Flo1234rin
      Marceloide but this an eurorack power supply !!!
      • 2 hours ago
  • New
    N1Ckp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hello. I recently purchased at Midas Vidas 320 desk and I love it. However, to improve longevity of this beauty I would like an EPS 1200 but cannot find one online. Seeking any help here if possible. Does Midas have any back stock of discontinued products they would sell ?

Thanks,

Nick 

read more...
    0 10
    • N1Ckp
      Nigel67 Hi N1Ckp. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise on the stock availability of a psu. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. The only other option would be to post on some of the Midas FB forums and see if anyone has a second hand one. Try 'Long Live Midas Analogue Consoles'. Hope this helps.
      • Apr 5
  • New
    Freddypttv
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hello everyone! I'm not sure why I am having issues as TC-Helicon created a simple video online on how to do this if you have a GOXLR. But here I am.

so what I'm doing is using a 3.5 cable from line out on my GOXLR and running it to my streaming pc's line in . Then doing line in from my GOXLR to my line out in my streaming pc. My GOXLR is connected to my gaming pc by the GOXLR's USB. 

Is there something I'm missing ? I can not hear my audio from gaming and it's not picking up in Streamlabs obs ? What should "sound control panel" look like ? I've looked all over YouTube to no avail and for some reason it's just not working. 

read more...
    0 10
    • Freddypttv
      NicJonesMT Hi FreddyPttv.
      Could you please submit a tech support ticket (Click support above then scroll down to the tech support option) and include a screen shot of the routing table in the Go XLR app and how you have the streaming and gaming PC setup.

From there we can then try to help you get setup.
      • Mar 30
  • New
    GomunGoku
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-21

Hi Everyone!

I just got a QX1222USB and, while I was testing it, I noticed that when I sent a channel to the internal FX processor, if I bumped the "FX to main" gain(?) knob, I started getting quite a lot of noise in the mix.

I muted all channels, and did the same test and I also got quite a lot of (whiteish) noise. Even tested changing the FX pressets, but the noise remained.

I'm trying to figure out if this is a common issue as it doesn't feel like an fx processor should add so much noise. I can attach an audio file if required.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 18
    • GomunGoku
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. It may be possible to reset the FX Processor on your mixer. With the mixer powered off, Press and hold down the FX Encoder while powering the mixer back on. If you continue to have issues, please contact us by submitting a Technical Support ticket through the Support portal at the top of the page.
      • Mar 21
      • QX1222USB lots of noise when FX to main is up
        GomunGoku Hi Kyle! I opened a support ticket but I cannot see it after it has been created. Is this normal?
        I didn't realise about this and I ended up creating a second ticket. Thanks!
        • Mar 22
    • GomunGoku
      GomunGoku Hi Kyle! Thanks for your quick reply. I tried resetting the fx processor, but it didn't cause any difference.

I'll open a ticket, but will appreciate if I can get some input from other people in case this is a common issue with this FX processor.
      • Mar 21
  • New
    Cvouri123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-19

Does the Behringer PPA200 have 48v phantom power to power an AKG condenser mic? I am using an xlr cable into the first or second input and the mic isn't working. Dynamic mics work perfectly. 

0 9
    • Cvouri123
      DavidKnighton Hello Cvouri123,
      The QSG for the PPA200 says the XLR inputs have phantom power present and that you can use either a dynamic or condenser microphone.
      • Mar 19
  • New
    Beppone
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-18

Hi everyone, I'm using a Midas f32 mixer and I'm trying to record on a Macbook pro with M1 chip. I already tried to download midas drivers but no one works for my macbook. My macbook does not receive any information from the mixer, I think midas hasn't released current drivers yet, so If you have some solutions I would be grateful, if you haven't, I urge Midas to release new drivers!

Thank you 

read more...
    0 15
    • Beppone
      Nigel67 Hi Beppone, I am sorry, but Midas ceased any support for the Venice F drivers a number of years ago now. There will not be any new drivers released for the Macbook Big Sur with the M1 chip.
      • Mar 18
  • New
    PhilJutras
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-18

Hey there everyone, I'm new to the forum, I have that MIDAS H-3000 which is sadly stuck in the LOCK mode.

As soon as I press on the system button, the segment display tells me I'm in LOCK mode.
    The UP and DOWN button doesn't do anything, the confirm button either. If I press CANCEL, the LOCK disappear.

I'll mention that the LOCK LED is lit but it's really dimmed.

I measure the Power on the output of the 12V REG1, I have 12V.

Something weird is that I have 11.2V on the XL Auto Central Control Panel board.

Anyone ever experienced this problem? Would it be more related to power or maybe a logical gate?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 12
    • PhilJutras
      DavidKnighton Hello Phil,
      If anyone knows anything it would be Jim Sawyer at Sawyer Audio. He is quite the authority on legacy Midas consoles and may be able to help fix whatever issues you're having.
      • Mar 18
      • H3000 Issue, stuck in LOCK
        PhilJutras Thank your for the hint!
        • Mar 18
Go to page