Statistics

196,775 members
67,412 posts
  • New
    2020-11-25

I was wondering if Behringer were going to anounce new or upgraded Xenyx line mixers in the near future, that will interface with the new Behringer DAW?

Dont want to invest if the product lines gonna change early next year 

0 7
    • Tom Cullen
      Paul Vannatto Hi Tom, since the USB interface in most of the Xenyx mixers are stereo (2 track) only, I doubt there will be any integration in the new DAW (any more than any of the other current DAWs available). I would think that the integration would require one of the digital mixers, such as the XR18, X32 or Wing, which provide both multi-track USB interfaces as well as OSC and midi control protocol.
      • Wed at 8:15 AM
  • New
    2020-11-20

Hi - I'd like to send the onboard FX of an X2222 I just bought to a 2nd mix for the bands headphones (or monitors) as well as the mains.  Haven't had any success yet. Does anyone have any tips?

Thank you kindly,
    James

0 18
    • James Gordon
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi, James, please use the Aux send FX on the channels and the AUX send FX master control to determine the input signal of effects processor you wish to send
      The X2222USB have separate output for the effects device, which is unbalanced and stereo (two ts) located next to the aux sends on the front panel.
      • Nov 20
    • James Gordon
      James Gordon Pedro - thank you so much for replying. Sorry to say I still don't understand. I've adjusted the FX send knobs correctly and am getting FX out the mains. But it looks like the stereo FX return knob only gives me a choice of sending FX to mains OR sub channels - not monitors. Is there a way to patch FX to Aux 1 (Monitor) via the send /return 1/4" patch section? Thanks again - James
      • Nov 20
      • X2222 FX to Monitors
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi James, unfortunately it does not and the only possibilities for the FX signal are the one stated above. Thank you
        • Mon at 1:11 AM
    • James Gordon
      James Gordon Thanks for providing the clarity Pedro!
      • Mon at 1:27 PM
  • New
    2020-11-19

Hi All,

I have a x1222 mixer and I need to replace the fader on my 2-TR/usb RTN channel, i take it it's a standard 10k fader and is it a mono or stereo?

thanks,

0 10
    • les wood
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Les, in these cases you should contact the Spare Parts Department directly to submit a Spare Parts request by following the link below https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=spare%20parts
      • Nov 20
    • les wood
      les wood Thanks for the swift reply Pedro, but that didn't answer my question. i already have the replacement part (one stereo and one mono) i just need to know which one to use for that particular slider.
      • Nov 20
      • x1222usb replacement fader
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi Les, I'm sorry but we do not provide repairing information nor we do promote self repair to end users, never the less the X1222USB on the 2-TR/usb RTN deals with stereo signals.
        • Nov 20
    • les wood
      les wood thank you Pedro :-)
      • Nov 20
  • New
    2020-11-19

Hi there,

I am trying to connect my new Xenyx X1204usb mixer to my pc and to RadioBoss 5.7.10.

All I want is to control my voice and music thru the mixer, something that I could not do no matter what I tried.

I have canonnect my mixer with the pc thru the usd

and installed ASIO4aLL v2

I have selected into the Preferences of Radioboss:

Playback

• Main (on air)=ASIO4aLL
    • Monitor=No device
    • Jingles=Main
    • Cat=Main
    • Peview=Default

Input

• Mic=ASIO4aLL
    • Input 1=ASIO4aLL

Broadcasting

• Source=Input 1

But I get no result.

I can listen to the music, but nothing else happens.

I can not control thru the mixer either the music (volume) or the mic (I can not even listen to it thru the speakers)...

What am I doing wrong?

Must I use any cables to connect my pc to the mixer?

Do I need another software that works better with the Xenyx?

Thnx in advance,

Petros

read more...
    0 11
    • Petros Tsapilis
      Rex Beckett Hi Petros, if you want to use the 1204USB to mix music from the PC with a mic you cannot use the USB playback. When the 2-TR/USB To Main button is pressed, the USB output to the PC is muted - to avoid possible feedback. One solution is to play the music through the PC soundcard and connect the output to one of the mixer's stereo channels using a stereo splitter cable (see link below). You could still use the USB playback to the mixer for monitoring - by pressing the 2-TR/USB To Phones/CTRL Room button.

Example stereo splitter cable: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Y-Cable-Splitter-Compatible-Multimedia-Speakers/dp/B07QR9LQ4T/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=3.5mm+stereo+splitter+cable&qid=1605782854&sr=8-8
      • Nov 19
      • Behringer Xenyx X1204USB connection to pc and Radioboss
        Petros Tsapilis Thanx Rex. I will try that and see what happens. My Radioboss prefs are OK?
        • Nov 19
        Rex Beckett Sorry, Petros, I don't know much about RadioBoss. You may need to change the Playback settings to use the PC soundcard instead of the USB (ASIO4ALL) when you connect this to a stereo input on the mixer.
        • Nov 19
        Petros Tsapilis thnx. do that.
        • Nov 19
  • New
    2020-11-18

Hello how is everything?

I have a Q802USB mixing console, and I would be grateful to you for any information, video tutorial or recommendation on radio broadcasting or podcasting with the mixing console.

Thank you in advance

0 8
  • New
    2020-11-18

Hi,

I'm experiencing an issue with my new Xenyx x1832.

Loving the mixer so far but i've been trying to fix this issue for a week and still can't seem to solve the problem (could be a simple rookie mistake as i'm new to mixers).

The audio from my synthesizers and drummachine goes into my mixer and out to my speakers just fine, but when I try to record any output via MIDI into my DAW (Maschine2) it doesn't work. Could it perhaps be a compatability issue?

I already installed ASIO4ALL and selected it as my driver in the DAW and ASIOLLv2 as my device. I also set the in and outputs accordingly (or atleast I tried every possible combination). But even when I get a signal through it's super weak (same problem in Audacity). If I want to record this way I have to set the levels way too high and the resulting quality is very low.

It's probably not the MIDI cable as I can play something from my laptop through the mixer and speakers just fine.

I know I could solve this issue by plugging the mixer into an other audio interface but then what is the point of getting a mixer with an audio interface?

Please help!!!

Thanks in advance!

Felix

read more...
    0 8
    • GG HH
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi, GG HH please be aware that the implementation you described will not be possible via the Desk 1832FX. If you wish to implement the type of set up described your will require to have a sound card that facilitates MIDI input and output such as the UMC 404HD, for more information please follow the link below https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0BK1. This will allow you to connect your Maschine2 via MIDI to the UMC 404 HD and form the UMC 404 HD MIDI input and output to your DAW and output to your speakers, if that is the case. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Nov 19
  • New
    2020-11-18

Hi! COVID has thrust this tech-challenged vocalist into the world of doing sound for Zoom performances - it's maddening! I just picked up this mixer to replace the Yamaha MGXU I used previously. The Yamaha had a dedicated channel for the USB, and I would use that to control the level of the backing track I played in Garage Band so I could sing along with it during Zoom calls.

Unfortunately, the X1222 doesn't seem to have a USB channel, and the backing tracks I play are not coming through to the Zoom platform. The signal looks good everywhere (I can hear it in the headphones), and the signal from my mic is coming through the board and into my laptop just fine, but no music.

It seems that the signal coming in from the USB is using the 2-TR Return channel by default... since that's a return, is it possible there is just no signal going out of the board and into my laptop?

This may sound like a rookie error to some of ya'll, but trying to trace these signal paths and figure out where they are being dropped is challenging for a newbie like me! Any tips are appreciated.

read more...
    0 8
    • Carisa Holmes
      Nigel Turner Hi Carisa. The backing tracks that you are playing from your computer to the mixer via the USB cannot be sent back up the USB to the computer from the mixer. This was to stop any possibility of feedback. The only way to get around this would be to take take the headphone output from your computer with the backing track on and plug it into one of the line inputs of your mixer. You can then mix the two together and send the audio back up the USB to your computer for output into zoom.
      • Nov 17
      • Behringer Xenyx X1222 mixer USB issue
        Carisa Holmes Hi, Nigel. I do have a USB-C to 1/4" headphone adapter I can use to send the tracks out of my laptop, and then plug into a channel. In my head it seems to work, so I will give it a shot with the gear. Thanks!
        • ·
        • Nov 20
  • New
    2020-11-11

Hi!

I have a Eurorack MX1804X mixer with no power supply. The original MXEU1 power supply is not available anywhere. Is this mixer compatible with power supplies from later/newer models? Which ones? Any clue on how to solve this issue would be very welcome, please help, thank you!

read more...
    1 9
    • Rok Drofenik
      Dale Minaker Unfortunately not those PSU’s were designed for the MX line, tell him the best option is to look for PSU’s for
      -MX2004A
      -MX2642A
      -MX2804A
      • Nov 11
  • New
    2020-11-10

I am a musician and want to start start mixing too. so i want to ask about mixers and audio interface. which one has better results for professional mixing??

0 11
    • Ricky singh
      Dale Minaker Hi Ricky it really depends on your budget and what you are hoping to achieve?
      • Nov 10
      • an audio inter face or mixer??
        Ricky singh Just want to achive bigger quality for my mixes
        • Nov 10
      • an audio inter face or mixer??
        Dale Minaker Ok, what DAW are you using? Are you recording many "real" instruments or uisng lots of soft syths loops etc? What kind of budget are you working within?
        • Nov 10
  • New
    2020-11-05

COMO SE HACE LA CONEXION DE ENVIO Y RETORNO DE EFECTOS PARA QUE FUNCIONEN POR TODOS LOS CANALES?

COMO SE CONECTA?

read more...
    0 16
    • BRUNO TORRECILLAS
      Pedro Rodrigues Hola Bruno use las imágenes a continuación para ayudarlo a hacer las conexiones para los efectos en su mezclador tanto para salida como para retorno
      • Nov 6
    • BRUNO TORRECILLAS
      BRUNO TORRECILLAS hola, como se hace esta conexion? de este aparato a la mesa dx2000usb
      • Nov 6
    • BRUNO TORRECILLAS
      Pedro Rodrigues Hola Bruno utiliza las imágenes a para ayudarlo a hacer las conexiones para los efectos en su mezclador tanto para salida como para retorno pero testa mescladora no tiene inserts disponobles , esta conexion tendras que utilizar uno Y cable para el send
      • Nov 8
Go to page