Statistics

180,555 members
49,322 posts
  • 2020-09-17

Bagaimana cara setting untuk vocal diluar(dilapangan)

0 4
    • zaian99
      David Knighton Pengaturan mixer untuk vokal sama untuk semua jenis mikrofon atau lokasi. Gunakan EQ untuk memfilter kebisingan sekitar yang tidak diinginkan.
      • Thu at 10:16 PM
  • 2020-09-17

Cara Setting vocal untuk lapangan 

0 2
    • zaian99
      Nigel Turner Dapatkah Anda memberikan beberapa informasi lebih lanjut tentang apa yang Anda coba lakukan dan saya akan mencoba membantu Anda lebih jauh. Maaf jika ini tidak terbaca dengan benar tetapi itu adalah google translate
      • Thu at 10:41 PM
  • 2020-09-04

Singer Songwriter set up.  Running JBL powered subs and mains, and using the mixer amp to run my monitors... Completely comfortable with the set up in that format, have ran sound for at least 75 shows that way.  Now we have a venue that hands me a 3 pin male XLR and says they want me to feed our sound to the house system which will catch the distant corners of the venue and outdoor patio.   Where would I coonect out of the board to get the mix out of the mixer

read more...
    0 7
    • fbiederer
      Nigel Turner Its a bit worrying if they are giving you a male XLR to connect to an output from your desk, surely it should be female. I would check where it is going before plugging it in and blowing up your desk. Also, if you are running a stereo mix on the main PA and you are giving them a mono feed for speakers around the venue, isn't this going to cause some strange effects for the people listening. Re the output you are going to give them, what 1/4" jacks do you still have free on your desk, and do you have a converter. Think I might just turn round and say sorry, don't have one, unless its feeding speakers in the lobby, etc
      • Sep 9
  • 2020-08-30

Hi 

I have the above mentioned mixer which I purchased in December 1st 2018 my problem is that the fx unit on the mixer has stopped working switch on lights flash then go off and intermittently flash on & off but it doesn't work how do i go about getting it repaired or replaced as I assume it is still under warranty 

Thanks 

Graham 

read more...
    0 6
    •  Graham Jeavons
      Rex Beckett Hi Graham, you need to open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Aug 30
  • 2020-08-22

I have no idea why or How I got to MusicTribe

I am looking for a part for my mixer, this is weird.

NEways,

On the EQ there is missing those plastic pieces on the EQ

have a look at the photo

0 17
    • yikes514
      Paul Vannatto Music-Tribe is the parent company of Behringer, Midas, Turbosound, etc. You could submit a parts request ticket (click on Support above) and see if they would have any parts for that model. But that is quite an old (legacy) model that hasn't been in production for some time. Another alternative is to get someone to measure an existing EQ fader cover and 3D print some for you.
      • Aug 22
    • yikes514
      Dale Minaker Hi Yikes154, it is not impossible we still have parts for this unit as they have been used on later models. I would suggest following Paul's advise but send this image in with your email to speed up the part location, I hope this helps.
      • Aug 24
  • 2020-08-21

Hi All,

I have owned the EURORACK UB 802 Mixer for many years with no issues, but decided to upgrade to the XENYX 1002B Mixer and was at first very pleased with the quality. All the channels work very well using my high impedance microphones which do not require phantom power, then I connected the Behringer C1 Microphone (bought at the same time as the UB 802) and turned the phantom power on the new Mixer, put the Mic fader up to hear Mains Hum plus the audio from the Mic, I changed to Mic 2 channel but got the same results. I re-plugged the C1 Mic back the UB 802 and the audio from the Mic was clean, I turned the gain up to the max and proved the Mic is fault free, no Mains Hum just hiss from the high gain.  I connected the C1 Mic back to the new 1002B Mixer and the Mains hum is still there. My word my new purchase seems to be faulty on all five Mic Channels when the phantom power is turned on.  Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening, or am I missing something?  

Kind regards

Chris

read more...
    0 6
    • LNCRP00
      Rex Beckett Hi Chris. According to the published specs, the C1 requires a phantom supply of 36-52 Volts. The phantom supply on the 1002B is only 18 Volts. You could try using an external 48V phantom supply between the mic and the mixer. e.g. Behringer PS400.
      • Aug 21
    • LNCRP00
      LNCRP00 Hi Rex, Many thanks for your advice, I feel quite stupid now as I did look at the specs, but totally missed that important bit of info. I have just looked at your recommendation on Amazon and it will now arrive early September. Thank you Rex for your help. Best Regards Chris
      • Aug 21
  • 2020-08-16
    Hi. I have a UB1202 mixer that i bought cheap secondhand as it came without a PSU.

I have two PSUs with different voltages and current  (i used to own a UB802 which died, and a UB502  wherabouts unknown).

They are both marked Eurorack Power Supply Model MXUK3

One says Output 2*18.5V ~/ 2*150 mA

Other says Output 2*17VAC /250mA

Does anyone know which I should be using? Does it matter? Will they work with the UB1202?

many thanks

-andy

read more...
    0 13
    • Andrew Cotterill
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Andrew Cotterill Please follow the link below and contact our spare parts department they will be able to tell you what you part you require https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket
      • Aug 17
    • Andrew Cotterill
      Nic Jones Hi Andrew. I think I replied to your Case earlier today.
      If you haven't received it then please check your Junk or Spam folder as in some cases the email can be routed to here.
      • Aug 17
      • UB1202  Power supply choice
        Andrew Cotterill yes, I've found the reply now I'm back from work, thank you
        • ·
        • Aug 17
    • Andrew Cotterill
      Andrew Cotterill if anyone else needs the information about Behringer UB1202 mixer PSU , you'll need the 2x17.5vac 650mA (as sold at Thomann and other places)
      • Aug 18
  • 2020-08-10

I am looking for a wiring diagram for a pump 5000 powered mixer unit ?

0 9
    • Bilcotwo
      Dale Minaker Hi there I am afraid we are unable to share schematics with end users, only our appointed FASCs (global repair centres) have access to these.
      • Aug 10
    • Bilcotwo
      Bilcotwo Ok thanks
      • Aug 10
    • Bilcotwo
      Bilcotwo Where are your repair centres in the London/ East of England area?
      • Aug 10
      • Wiring diagram
        Dale Minaker Our official FASC is EMS

Electronic Music Services
        30 East Street
        Southend-on-Sea
        Essex
        SS2 6LH
        Phone: +44 01702 613172
        [email protected]
        • Aug 10
  • 2020-08-08

I have been using these powered heads for a long time and they usually last about 3 to 4 years and then you have to throw them away and buy a new one.  My experience is that I lose one side of the amp.  I think the $450 investment over 4 or 5 years is reasonable, but am wondering why I had to pay $590 last night after another one bit the dust during my gig yesterday?  What was the reason those went up $130?

Thanks for any insight.

MS

read more...
    0 19
    • msnook04
      Paul Vannatto Are you in the USA? If so, you know who to blame. He is putting tariffs on everything - just did it to our Canadian aluminum, even though our countries have a signed trade agreement.
      • Aug 8
    • msnook04
      Dale Minaker Yes does sound very much like the Trade War on anything carrying a Made In China badge on it. :(
      • Aug 10
    • msnook04
      David Knighton China’s average tariff rate on U.S. goods jumped from 8% at the start of 2018 to 20.7% in June of 2019. This means that in order for manufactures to break even, they have to pass the buck on to the consumer.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/19/trade-war-china-raises-tariffs-on-us-cuts-levies-on-other-countries.html
      • Aug 11
  • Hello everyone,

How can i send an effect from the internal effects engine to AUX 1?
    There is not available an FX to AUX knob..

0 7
    • Konstantinos Vlachos
      Rex Beckett There is a way of doing this if you are not using the Alt 3-4 buses and you have a spare stereo channel. Let me know if you want details.
      • Jul 22
      • Xenyx x1204 usb internal FX to AUX
        Konstantinos Vlachos Yes, i 'd like the details. Be aware that i need also to feed the main mix from the internal FX engine
        • Jul 22
      • Xenyx x1204 usb internal FX to AUX
        Rex Beckett OK. Connect the Alt 3-4 outputs to the inputs of a spare stereo channel using two TRS/TRS cables. Make sure that none of the channel Mute (Alt 3-4) buttons are pressed. Turn the stereo channel FX control fully off. Press the FX -> Alt 3-4 button and raise the Alt 3-4 faders to the 0dB mark. The stereo channel is now the FX Return. The fader will control FX Return to the Main mix. The Aux control adjusts FX Return in the Aux mix.

It is also possible to use Aux 1 Return instead of the stereo channel. In this case the two Stereo Aux Return 1 controls adjust the FX Rerurn in the Main and Aux 1 mixes.
        • Jul 22
    • Konstantinos Vlachos
      Topstich Topstich
      • Aug 13
Go to page