Statistics

242,691 members
119,087 posts
  • New
    RyGuyGaming
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hey, so randomly what would happen when i would be on my computer the app would stop working and the sound for my computer would stop. I cant talk on my mic, nothing. when i switch to the app, the app loads for a second, then closes. When i tey to reopen the app to get my sounds back, i get an error message of the app being timedout. I try running it in administrator and says the same message. The only way i fix it is having to restart my whole computer, and i find it really annoying that is the only way to get my sound back. I will show you the message it shows me when it crashes and me trying to relaunch it. I would love if anyone can tell me why this happens, because i feel like i wastyed $500 on this device. Thanks!

read more...
    0 43
  • New
    CameronPG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-31

I upgraded from a goxlr mini to the normal goxlr today. I don't see any input from my mic when trying to set it up. I do hear my mic through my headphones when monitoring my mic though. I also don't hear anything else through my headphones except for my mic monitoring. I have selected everything correctly as default devices.

read more...
    0 50
    • CameronPG
      CameronPG Here are other screen shots
      • May 31
    • CameronPG
      NicJonesMT Hi CameronPg
      The best option now would be to submit a tech support ticket and we can look into this for you.
      Just click Support at the top of the page and you can scroll down to the Tech Support Option.

We can then go through your settings ETC and try and figure out whats going on :)
      • Jun 1
  • New
    Freddypttv
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hello everyone! I'm not sure why I am having issues as TC-Helicon created a simple video online on how to do this if you have a GOXLR. But here I am.

so what I'm doing is using a 3.5 cable from line out on my GOXLR and running it to my streaming pc's line in . Then doing line in from my GOXLR to my line out in my streaming pc. My GOXLR is connected to my gaming pc by the GOXLR's USB. 

Is there something I'm missing ? I can not hear my audio from gaming and it's not picking up in Streamlabs obs ? What should "sound control panel" look like ? I've looked all over YouTube to no avail and for some reason it's just not working. 

read more...
    0 42
    • Freddypttv
      NicJonesMT Hi FreddyPttv.
      Could you please submit a tech support ticket (Click support above then scroll down to the tech support option) and include a screen shot of the routing table in the Go XLR app and how you have the streaming and gaming PC setup.

From there we can then try to help you get setup.
      • Mar 30
  • New
    goatyplayz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-07

I had my GOXLR sent into service almost 2 months ago, I've done all the payment and the diagnosis is done. The shop owner who is certified to repair GOXLR tells me that they are waiting for the daughterboard to come from music tribe and that they need to restock. How long will this take, it's quite annoying that I can't use a product I paid for. Any help would be great.

read more...
    0 66
  • New
    TapThatA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

High Pitched Screech In Headphones Since Unplugging and Replugging in GoXLR. Even when the GoXLR is moved to a different room plugged into a new outlet, not plugged into any computer, I still get this terrible loud screeching noise. Please help.

read more...
    0 66
    • TapThatA
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi TapThatA, Have you yet opened a service request or technical support ticket for this issue? If not please go ahead and do so, this can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling to the relevant tab.

If you do already have a ticket in the system can you confirm the case number for me?
      • Mar 5
  • New
    Mazards
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-30

Hey all, so I am using a Blue Yeti X Condenser Microphone and was told that all you need to do to connect it to the GoXLR is just to add the 3.5mm cable to it and done. However, whenever I try to plug it in all I hear is a loud screeching sound and I cannot use the Chat Mic option. If anyone has a solution, I would truly appreciate it! Thank you!

read more...
    0 377
    • Mazards
      PedroRodrigues Hi Osman,please note if you intend to use the popular Blue Yeti microphone, which has its own built-in headphone output, you should run that built-in headphone output into the GO XLR’s MIC input.
      For Blue Yeti mics powered via USB, plug the USB connector directly into your computer for power, but do not select the Blue Yeti as an audio source on the computer.
      Instead, the Blue Yeti’s headphone output will be the audio source for mixing inside GO XLR.
      • Jan 7
  • New
    newbz4ever
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-24

I have had the GOXLR for about a month and the sampler is still not working. When I go to record something, no audio is saved. When I download a sound byte/clip it shows the wave form, but when I click play it doesn't work either. Is there a function on the GOXLR thats keeping this from working or do I need to try and re-install the software?

read more...
    0 2,322
    • newbz4ever
      WilliamR Hello Andrew, William Reichling here from music tribe. Could you click on the Support link at the top of this page? On the Support page, scroll down to the bottom and click on Technical Support to get started. please put my name in the subject so that I'll get it directed to me. I'll be glad to help you out with this.
      • November 24, 2020
      • Sampler Not Functioning correctly on the GOXLR
        ItsNicochi For some reason my support ticket is not working so ill ask here. I have the exact same problem as this guy. all of my audio is set up correctly as far as i can tell and the sampler seems to be functional. When i try to record audio or play an audio file it doesn't work. if you were able to figure this guys problem out please let me know what I should do.
        • Jan 21
      • Sampler Not Functioning correctly on the GOXLR
        WilliamR Hello, First, start by closing your GOXLR app. If you go into your documents folder, find the GOXLR folder. Drag it to the desktop so that it is no longer there. Then reopen your GOXLR app. It should create a new folder. This should restore the default sampler folder if it were corrupt. You can go into the GOXLR folder you dragged into your desktop and retrieve any presets and profiles you had previously and drag them into the proper locations in the new folders created to get them all back.
        • Jan 22