Statistics

227,667 members
102,437 posts
  • Laumee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-24

Hi guys, finally got my hands on legendary venice f24 and I love it! Amazing piece of gear. One thing that bugged me out was kinda overlooked option to record postfader via firewire to the computer using the outboard gear. I was wondering if there are any services that could help to sort it out? I found that it can be modified, but as I have 2 left hands dont want to risk it... Or maybe some specific routing options? Any help highly appreciated. Thank you

read more...
    0 40
    • Laumee
      Dale_M Hi the Venice F has the modification option of the Direct Output of the Venice F Mono Input Channels from Post EQ Pre Fader to Post Fade, this should be carried out by an authorised Midas partner.
      • August 25, 2020
  • yikes514
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-22

I have no idea why or How I got to MusicTribe

I am looking for a part for my mixer, this is weird.

NEways,

On the EQ there is missing those plastic pieces on the EQ

have a look at the photo

0 36
    • yikes514
      Paul_Vannatto Music-Tribe is the parent company of Behringer, Midas, Turbosound, etc. You could submit a parts request ticket (click on Support above) and see if they would have any parts for that model. But that is quite an old (legacy) model that hasn't been in production for some time. Another alternative is to get someone to measure an existing EQ fader cover and 3D print some for you.
      • August 22, 2020
    • yikes514
      Dale_M Hi Yikes154, it is not impossible we still have parts for this unit as they have been used on later models. I would suggest following Paul's advise but send this image in with your email to speed up the part location, I hope this helps.
      • August 24, 2020
  • LNCRP00
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-21

Hi All,

I have owned the EURORACK UB 802 Mixer for many years with no issues, but decided to upgrade to the XENYX 1002B Mixer and was at first very pleased with the quality. All the channels work very well using my high impedance microphones which do not require phantom power, then I connected the Behringer C1 Microphone (bought at the same time as the UB 802) and turned the phantom power on the new Mixer, put the Mic fader up to hear Mains Hum plus the audio from the Mic, I changed to Mic 2 channel but got the same results. I re-plugged the C1 Mic back the UB 802 and the audio from the Mic was clean, I turned the gain up to the max and proved the Mic is fault free, no Mains Hum just hiss from the high gain.  I connected the C1 Mic back to the new 1002B Mixer and the Mains hum is still there. My word my new purchase seems to be faulty on all five Mic Channels when the phantom power is turned on.  Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening, or am I missing something?  

Kind regards

Chris

read more...
    0 53
    • LNCRP00
      RexBeckett Hi Chris. According to the published specs, the C1 requires a phantom supply of 36-52 Volts. The phantom supply on the 1002B is only 18 Volts. You could try using an external 48V phantom supply between the mic and the mixer. e.g. Behringer PS400.
      • August 21, 2020
    • LNCRP00
      LNCRP00 Hi Rex, Many thanks for your advice, I feel quite stupid now as I did look at the specs, but totally missed that important bit of info. I have just looked at your recommendation on Amazon and it will now arrive early September. Thank you Rex for your help. Best Regards Chris
      • August 21, 2020
  • spookydirt
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2020-08-16
    Hi. I have a UB1202 mixer that i bought cheap secondhand as it came without a PSU.

I have two PSUs with different voltages and current  (i used to own a UB802 which died, and a UB502  wherabouts unknown).

They are both marked Eurorack Power Supply Model MXUK3

One says Output 2*18.5V ~/ 2*150 mA

Other says Output 2*17VAC /250mA

Does anyone know which I should be using? Does it matter? Will they work with the UB1202?

many thanks

-andy

read more...
    0 33
    • spookydirt
      PedroRodrigues Hi Andrew Cotterill Please follow the link below and contact our spare parts department they will be able to tell you what you part you require https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket
      • August 17, 2020
    • spookydirt
      NicJonesMT Hi Andrew. I think I replied to your Case earlier today.
      If you haven't received it then please check your Junk or Spam folder as in some cases the email can be routed to here.
      • August 17, 2020
      • UB1202  Power supply choice
        spookydirt yes, I've found the reply now I'm back from work, thank you
        • ·
        • August 17, 2020
    • spookydirt
      spookydirt if anyone else needs the information about Behringer UB1202 mixer PSU , you'll need the 2x17.5vac 650mA (as sold at Thomann and other places)
      • August 18, 2020
  • Bilcotwo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-10

I am looking for a wiring diagram for a pump 5000 powered mixer unit ?

0 46
    • Bilcotwo
      Dale_M Hi there I am afraid we are unable to share schematics with end users, only our appointed FASCs (global repair centres) have access to these.
      • August 10, 2020
    • Bilcotwo
      Bilcotwo Ok thanks
      • August 10, 2020
    • Bilcotwo
      Bilcotwo Where are your repair centres in the London/ East of England area?
      • August 10, 2020
      • Wiring diagram
        Dale_M Our official FASC is EMS

Electronic Music Services
        30 East Street
        Southend-on-Sea
        Essex
        SS2 6LH
        Phone: +44 01702 613172
        [email protected]
        • August 10, 2020
  • msnook04
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-08

I have been using these powered heads for a long time and they usually last about 3 to 4 years and then you have to throw them away and buy a new one.  My experience is that I lose one side of the amp.  I think the $450 investment over 4 or 5 years is reasonable, but am wondering why I had to pay $590 last night after another one bit the dust during my gig yesterday?  What was the reason those went up $130?

Thanks for any insight.

MS

read more...
    0 26
    • msnook04
      Paul_Vannatto Are you in the USA? If so, you know who to blame. He is putting tariffs on everything - just did it to our Canadian aluminum, even though our countries have a signed trade agreement.
      • August 8, 2020
    • msnook04
      Dale_M Yes does sound very much like the Trade War on anything carrying a Made In China badge on it. :(
      • August 10, 2020
    • msnook04
      DavidKnighton China’s average tariff rate on U.S. goods jumped from 8% at the start of 2018 to 20.7% in June of 2019. This means that in order for manufactures to break even, they have to pass the buck on to the consumer.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/19/trade-war-china-raises-tariffs-on-us-cuts-levies-on-other-countries.html
      • August 11, 2020
  • laseroe
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-22

Hello everyone,

How can i send an effect from the internal effects engine to AUX 1?
    There is not available an FX to AUX knob..

0 19
    • laseroe
      RexBeckett There is a way of doing this if you are not using the Alt 3-4 buses and you have a spare stereo channel. Let me know if you want details.
      • July 22, 2020
      • Xenyx x1204 usb internal FX to AUX
        laseroe Yes, i 'd like the details. Be aware that i need also to feed the main mix from the internal FX engine
        • July 22, 2020
      • Xenyx x1204 usb internal FX to AUX
        RexBeckett OK. Connect the Alt 3-4 outputs to the inputs of a spare stereo channel using two TRS/TRS cables. Make sure that none of the channel Mute (Alt 3-4) buttons are pressed. Turn the stereo channel FX control fully off. Press the FX -> Alt 3-4 button and raise the Alt 3-4 faders to the 0dB mark. The stereo channel is now the FX Return. The fader will control FX Return to the Main mix. The Aux control adjusts FX Return in the Aux mix.

It is also possible to use Aux 1 Return instead of the stereo channel. In this case the two Stereo Aux Return 1 controls adjust the FX Rerurn in the Main and Aux 1 mixes.
        • July 22, 2020
    • laseroe
      Topstich Topstich
      • August 13, 2020
  • gdaron
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-17
    Hi guys, I have a Xenyx Q502USB. I want to record my guitar playing, when a music is playing from my phone device, connected to the mixer. I only want to record the guitar part, but I want to hear both the guitar and the external music through my headphones. I record through USB cable connected to my laptop. I tried my guitar connected to 'Line In 1', my phone with music to '2-Track In', and phones out. I pressed the dedicated 'to phones' button, but in that way I can hear only the music. When the button is not pressed, I can hear only my guitar. Any ideas, can it be solved somehow?
    read more...
    0 17
    • gdaron
      RexBeckett This is a common issue with small analogue mixers. There are some solutions in the second post in this thread: https://community.musictribe.com/discussions/77059/297127/windows-10-and-stereo-usb-mixers-interfaces
      • July 17, 2020
      • Xenyx Q502USB 2-TRACK
        gdaron Thanks for the information! As I understood, it can't be done. Disappointing...
        • July 17, 2020
      • Xenyx Q502USB 2-TRACK
        RexBeckett Did you try the trick of connecting the 2-Track outputs to the 2-Track inputs and pressing the 2-TR/USB To Phones/CTRL RM button? This will give you a mix of USB playback and the mixer output on the Phones and Control Room outputs. If you don't want to record the guide track, you would need to play it from the PC via USB.
        • ·
        • July 17, 2020
  • JuanVelasquez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-16
    I power on but looks like it does not work. Is there a factory reset? How do I perform a test to know if device is damaged and repair is needed?
    0 25
  • localsportsteamfan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-15
    Hi, Absolute beginner here. I can't seem to stop my mic being sent to my main mix. As far as connectors go, I have XLR into Mic 1, headset in the Phones socket, and monitors plugged in to Main Out. My absolute ideal scenario is being able to control all of these independently - so, headphones with their own volume control, monitors on their own volume control, and mic on its own gain/levels control, but I can't figure a way of doing this. It seems like whatever way I set things up, I can only have 2 of the above at once. Any guidance would be much appreciated.
    read more...
    0 55
    • localsportsteamfan
      RexBeckett I don't think you can setup the QX1002USB to work as you want. If you take a mic channel out of the Main mix it will not be on any of the outputs. You would need a more sophisticated mixer with a Monitor bus or sub-groups to achieve this. If you tell us more about your application we may think of other solutions.
      • July 15, 2020
Go to page