Statistics

250,527 members
127,694 posts
  • New
    ronSomosi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-16

Hi!

I'm planning to buy a product, which is right choice to mix/record home drumming (acoustic) with to mics: a condenser overhead and a kickdrum mic. I need a cheap solution.

I found two Behringer products, but can't decide among them.

XENYX 302USB
    U-PHORIA UM2

I know, u-phoria isn't a mixer, but maybe a better way to record to a notebook?

The main question is: could i plug the dinamic kickdrum mic (its not a condenser) into the instrument input ?

Or I have to look after another products?

Thanks for answers!

-Aron

read more...
    0 18
    • ronSomosi
      RexBeckett Hi Aron, Instrument inputs do not have enough gain to work properly with microphones. You need to use an interface or mixer that has two microphone inputs. Examples: UMC202HD Interface or Q802USB Mixer
      • Aug 16
  • New
    MathiasJeremy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-16

Block diagram eurodesk sx3242fx?

0 24
    • MathiasJeremy
      PedroRodrigues Hi MathiasJeremy, thank you for your post please consider that unfortunately we do not supply any of those resources to end users and non-partners. Thank you
      • Aug 16
  • New
    MathiasJeremy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-15

Service manual eurodesk sx3242fx?

0 25
  • New
    malinton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-11

Hello tribers,

Rookie here. I am in looking for recommendations for speakers to a Behringer PMP980S Powered Amplifier. I am just an enthusiast, and just jumping into using sound equipment and want to set up a small PA environment at home to strum a bass guitar and even connect an Electric-Acoustic...thing is, I have no understanding of speakers or any thing like that ...so a bit of help, please

read more...
    0 27
    • malinton
      Nigel67 Hi malinton. Are you looking for a pair of speakers for stereo Left and Right or are you going to run just mono (one speaker). In regards to the speakers themselves, do you want a sub with the mids and high mounted on a pole or just a floor standing cabinet that contains all the drivers? If you have a look at the manual from P10 onwards, it gives some options on how you can set up your speaker system.
      https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/sys_master/h09/hda/8849874026526.pdf
      • Aug 11
    • malinton
      malinton

Thanks for the response Nigel67. I am think of stereo left and right. A sub with the mids and high mounted on a pole might just be the right option. I have been looking at this pair JBL Pro JRX215 Passive DJ P/A Speaker. The reality is that i am a bit dumb. I am not even understanding the jargon yet!

• Aug 12
  • New
    jpsb1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-10

Hello, unwanted 6.35mm jack inputs can be heard in the phones output of my Xenyx X1622USB. Main output and sub output do not have this problem.

Examples:
    If I connect something to one of the 6.35mm jack inputs and do not put it on any channel (main, sub and solo are all off), this input can still be quietly listened to at the phones output. The volume is influenced by factors such as the phone volume knob, faders, +4 level knob and the mute button.

If I connect something to the Main-OUTPUT or Sub-OUTPUT via a 6.35mm jack, this can also be heard at the Phones output.

In both tests, all channels (main, sub, mono) were pushed out on all tracks, and all 3 buttons (main, sub, USB) on the monitoring port were pushed out. All FX controls were on the far left.

read more...
    0 30
  • New
    LPhcThn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-09

please guide me how to connect XENYX 1202FX mixer to be able to sing online over the phone

0 43
    • LPhcThn
      PedroRodrigues Hi LPhcThn Please consider that the set up you wish to accomplish has a few variables that you need to take in to account , you also must consider that this unit does not offer any USB port to interface with a computer. For more information please follow the link below to access the manual for this unit to provide you with a full description of the resources the unit offers . https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0571
      • Aug 9
  • New
    Davemk6
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-08-07

Can the P6000 Powered mixer be used without the speakers connected.

0 38
    • Davemk6
      PedroRodrigues Hi Davemk6 you can use the P6000 without any speakers but in that case you would only have the signal presnet on your Headphones and no where else. Thank you
      • Aug 8
    • Davemk6
      Davemk6 Thanks Pedro. I was concerned that the amplifiers would be damaged if no speakers were connected.
      • Aug 8
      • P6000 Powered mixer
        PedroRodrigues Hi Davemk6 I understand your concern but in this case you would not be suing any of the internal amplifiers so no issues there. Thank you
        • Aug 8
  • New
    keraj2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-07

Hi, could someone tell me where to find the correct usb audio drivers for the Behringer X2222USB MIXER. Thanks for your help.

1 49
    • keraj2
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi keraj2, if you are using a PC the X2222USB utilizes the ASIO4ALL Driver, this can be downloaded directly from the ASIO website below:

https://www.asio4all.org/

If you are on MAC the device is USB class compliant and will utilize the MACs core audio system.
      • Aug 7
  • New
    VettkA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-06

Where can I buy a gain potentiometer on the Behringer XENYX 502, otherwise it rustles when I rotate and I can't adjust the gain !!!

1 26
    • VettkA
      WilliamR Sometimes it helps to spray it with contact cleaner, especially if you are getting a scratchy noise. I would try this first to see if it clears up this noise. If this doesn't work, you can click on the support link above and create a parts case.
      • Aug 6
    • VettkA
      VettkA

Isn't it so difficult to order the potentiometer I need from the factory ?????

• Aug 11
    • VettkA
      VettkA

I thought that the Behringer company is good with high-quality equipment, but it turned out to be completely poor quality, since I can not buy an amplification potentiometer on the Behringer XENYX 502. Why can I not buy a potentiometer from production ?????

• Aug 24
  • New
    jrrguitar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

I just ordered a Behringer Xenyx 2442FX and realized this doesnt have a tap tempo for the delay effects while the Behringer X2442USB Xenyx does have this button. I didnt know there was a difference with the boards. What else is missing on the 2442FX that the X2442USB does have? Im noticing big price differences for seemingly almost identical boards. 

read more...
    0 40
    • jrrguitar
      DavidKnighton Hello jrrguitar,
      Not only is the FX processor different between the boards, but the USB board has compressors on channels 1-8. You'd be getting a bit more bang with the USB board than the FX board.
      • Aug 4
Go to page