Statistics

254,572 members
132,274 posts
  • pedalbin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-25

Hi, we have recently purchashed the above mixer so that we can deliver a live radio programme to a local community radio station from our home.

We are using a piece of software called Broadcast Using This Tool (BUTT) to connect with the gear in the radio station studio from our home pc using the mixer.

We have a mic connected in channel 1, the USB port is connected to our pc using the supplied cable, the 2-track inputs are connected to the headphone socket on the pc, and we have headphones attached to the phones socket.

On testing this we can get the required level of volume we need on BUTT using the microphone,but when we play music from the pc we can hardly get any volume despite turning everything up to max.

We have tried using a friends Behringer Xenyx Q502USB mixer and this works fine. The difference with the two mixers are that ours has 2 mic channels and the USB/2-Track area has push buttons marked as -USB/2-TR TO PHONES/CTRL RM and USB/2-TR TO MAIN MIXER, the other mixer only says TO PHONES and TO MAIN MIX.

We have tried all combinations of pushing the buttons in and out but nothing works, so any advise would be appreciated as we are wondering if it is faulty.

We are not techically minded so any advise we need to be very simple.

read more...
    0 68
  • Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • dbbattaglia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-23

Hello,

anyone knows the procedure to setting the Multirack waves with Midas Venice F32 desk to using wawes in Live Concert?

Thanks everybody for the help

0 89
  • KirillPavlov
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-09-23

Dear Tribers!

As it's indicated in manual for X2222USB, this mixer has rack-mounts included. But my client couldn't find these mounts inside the box. So the question is: are these mounts still included or there is some change in complete set?

read more...
    0 53
    • KirillPavlov
      Dale_M Kirill I would advise you raise a support ticket and one of the team can organise sending these to them.
      • September 23, 2020
      • X2222USB
        KirillPavlov Thanks, dear Dale! It means mounts should be included, right? And it's unfortunately really difficult to send something to Russia.((( I will give them to customer from another box then.
        • ·
        • September 23, 2020
  • zaian99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-17

Bagaimana cara setting untuk vocal diluar(dilapangan)

0 224
    • zaian99
      DavidKnighton Pengaturan mixer untuk vokal sama untuk semua jenis mikrofon atau lokasi. Gunakan EQ untuk memfilter kebisingan sekitar yang tidak diinginkan.
      • September 17, 2020
  • zaian99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-17

Cara Setting vocal untuk lapangan 

0 43
    • zaian99
      Nigel67 Dapatkah Anda memberikan beberapa informasi lebih lanjut tentang apa yang Anda coba lakukan dan saya akan mencoba membantu Anda lebih jauh. Maaf jika ini tidak terbaca dengan benar tetapi itu adalah google translate
      • September 17, 2020
  • dmottaz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-10

I have a Macbook Pro (Catalina) with all Thunderbolt ports.  I have Nonda Thunderbolt 3 to USB Adapters that I use for other devices - Is the X1222USB compatible with my laptop?  I'll use it mainly for recording.

0 46
    • dmottaz
      DavidKnighton Hello dmottaz,
      In theory, your MacBook Pro should be able to accept USB audio via Thunderbolt 3 just fine. There are some new 'quirks' with Catalina software that might trip you up, but nothing a good google search will uncover. Also check out knowledge base for answers. I did an article about how Catalina software now requires security access to use the microphone for certain apps. I know it says microphone, but it actually means input device. Here's the knowledge base link.

https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-US/knowledgebase/
      • September 10, 2020
  • arghkid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-10

Hello,

I have a BEHRINGER X1832USB and trying to use on Logic Pro X on my Mac but it won't recognise any input sounds - I get music playing out of it but not as an input device. There is no where to upload a driver from the Behringer site for Macs and I'm stuck as to what to do next - I've tried the aggregared device method but it won't work?

Any help be very much appreciated. Thanks.

read more...
    0 109
    • arghkid
      JoeRivers96 Hi, you will not require any drivers for Mac OS as this unit utilises Apple Core Audio drivers. Please be aware that this unit will only submit a stereo mix through the USB port, which is the same mix as your main mix. You will not be able to multi-track record from this desk.

The desk will be recognised as USB AUDIO CODEC. Set this as your input and output device in both your Mac settings and your Logic Preferences.
      • September 10, 2020
    • arghkid
      DavidKnighton Hello arghkid,
      Most of our small-medium format USB mixers will only send audio 1 way at a time. This means you have to choose whether to use the device as input vs output. Check this video link below and see if your answer lies there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bp9luuOQZY
      • September 10, 2020
      • BEHRINGER X1832USB - CAN'T USE ON MAC FOR INPUTTING SOUNDS
        arghkid Thanks for getting back to me - would I be able to do this if I connect the Powerplay HA8000 to the X1832USB? And if so do you have any directions how I would set this up?
        • September 11, 2020
    • arghkid
      DavidKnighton Also, depending on your Mac OS, you might need to change security settings to allow use of the 'microphone' for certain apps. Double check this in security preferences. Known change for Catalina.
      • September 10, 2020
  • fbiederer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-04

Singer Songwriter set up.  Running JBL powered subs and mains, and using the mixer amp to run my monitors... Completely comfortable with the set up in that format, have ran sound for at least 75 shows that way.  Now we have a venue that hands me a 3 pin male XLR and says they want me to feed our sound to the house system which will catch the distant corners of the venue and outdoor patio.   Where would I coonect out of the board to get the mix out of the mixer

read more...
    0 68
    • fbiederer
      Nigel67 Its a bit worrying if they are giving you a male XLR to connect to an output from your desk, surely it should be female. I would check where it is going before plugging it in and blowing up your desk. Also, if you are running a stereo mix on the main PA and you are giving them a mono feed for speakers around the venue, isn't this going to cause some strange effects for the people listening. Re the output you are going to give them, what 1/4" jacks do you still have free on your desk, and do you have a converter. Think I might just turn round and say sorry, don't have one, unless its feeding speakers in the lobby, etc
      • September 9, 2020
  • GrahamJeavons
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-30

Hi 

I have the above mentioned mixer which I purchased in December 1st 2018 my problem is that the fx unit on the mixer has stopped working switch on lights flash then go off and intermittently flash on & off but it doesn't work how do i go about getting it repaired or replaced as I assume it is still under warranty 

Thanks 

Graham 

read more...
    0 61
    • GrahamJeavons
      RexBeckett Hi Graham, you need to open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • August 30, 2020
Go to page