Statistics

227,987 members
102,790 posts
  • New
    PhilJutras
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-18

Hey there everyone, I'm new to the forum, I have that MIDAS H-3000 which is sadly stuck in the LOCK mode.

As soon as I press on the system button, the segment display tells me I'm in LOCK mode.
    The UP and DOWN button doesn't do anything, the confirm button either. If I press CANCEL, the LOCK disappear.

I'll mention that the LOCK LED is lit but it's really dimmed.

I measure the Power on the output of the 12V REG1, I have 12V.

Something weird is that I have 11.2V on the XL Auto Central Control Panel board.

Anyone ever experienced this problem? Would it be more related to power or maybe a logical gate?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 35
    • PhilJutras
      DavidKnighton Hello Phil,
      If anyone knows anything it would be Jim Sawyer at Sawyer Audio. He is quite the authority on legacy Midas consoles and may be able to help fix whatever issues you're having.
      • Mar 18
      • H3000 Issue, stuck in LOCK
        PhilJutras Thank your for the hint!
        • Mar 18
  • New
    BustedFingerStudio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

I am looking to purchase this model of mixer.

What I need to know is, does the onboard FX processor allow for different FX to be assigned to different channels (ie. can I have a mic on channel 3 with a reverb effect and a guitar on channel 6 with a delay effect), simultaneously?  If so, how is this achieved?

I have read the downloadable online guides, however, I am still unclear.

read more...
    0 44
    • BustedFingerStudio
      PedroRodrigues Hi BustedFingerStudio please consider that the FX processor present on the QX2442USB does not allow for different FX to be assigned to different channels so you can only use it on a specific channel at time. Thank you
      • Mar 16
    • BustedFingerStudio
      Dale_M Hi there, this mixer can do 2 FX channels per input, so you can use 2 FX at the same time for all channels. Please note if you connect a signal to Aux Send 3 on the rear it will bypass the FX processor.

All the info you need on Aux channels is in the user manual Page 8 and 9

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/sys_master/hc7/hd1/8849390862366.pdf
      • Mar 16
  • New
    Ibizasteve
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-12

Hi, I need some help with a Behringer Xenyx Q1002usb.
    I connect up to my PC running windows 10 with Realtek high def audio. I can record ok with Presonus Studio One5 or Audacity and hear everything fine through the Xenyx headphone socket, but can't monitor it through my amp and speakers connected to the PC. If I've got an album playing, it cuts the sound when I plug the mixer usb in, so it's doing something.
    The other problem is if I listen to one recorded track and try to record another track, bass over guitar for example, the latency is appalling, like it's going through a delay pedal. Is there any way of curing this?
    Thank you.

read more...
    0 25
    • Ibizasteve
      RexBeckett Hi ibizasteve, when you connect an audio interface/mixer to a PC, Windows assumes that you want to use it for both input and output. You can override this in Windows Control Panel -> Sound -> Playback by selecting a different default device e.g. the internal sound card.

Windows' normal handling of external sound interfaces can result in considerable latency. If you are using DAW software that supports ASIO, you could install the ASIO4ALL driver which bypasses some of Windows' processing and reduces latency. See: https://www.asio4all.org/

Audacity does not support ASIO so the addional driver will not help. It does have a way of compensating for latency, though. See: https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/latency_test.html
      • Mar 13
  • New
    JeffRicketts
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-12

The manual for the Behringer 1202fx refers to an appendix that details the on-board effects. I can't find it on the web-site. Can you direct me to it?  Thanks. 

0 13
  • New
    Davidwilson803
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-08

Hi there, 

I have an Allen & Heath Zed16 fx and looking to expand my options by linking a Beringer Xenyx 1202.

I'm planning on using the main L/R outputs on the Xenyx into one of the stereo channels on the Zed. Should I use shielded or unshielded cables.

Would this work OK, or should I use the tape out on the Xenyx to a stereo channel on the Zed using an RCA to TRS cable.?

Many thanks

Dave

read more...
    0 25
  • New
    goatyplayz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-07

I had my GOXLR sent into service almost 2 months ago, I've done all the payment and the diagnosis is done. The shop owner who is certified to repair GOXLR tells me that they are waiting for the daughterboard to come from music tribe and that they need to restock. How long will this take, it's quite annoying that I can't use a product I paid for. Any help would be great.

read more...
    0 39
  • New
    TapThatA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

High Pitched Screech In Headphones Since Unplugging and Replugging in GoXLR. Even when the GoXLR is moved to a different room plugged into a new outlet, not plugged into any computer, I still get this terrible loud screeching noise. Please help.

read more...
    0 33
    • TapThatA
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi TapThatA, Have you yet opened a service request or technical support ticket for this issue? If not please go ahead and do so, this can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling to the relevant tab.

If you do already have a ticket in the system can you confirm the case number for me?
      • Mar 5
  • New
    calvinsnetwork
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

Could someone point me in the right direction, can't open any sort of care ticket - theres no email address to contact, no phone number, no nothing, so this is the last point of call for you to see this message.

Please see image attached, when I try to select a brand, its empty.

I cant register a product too (if its based on that) as that requires a brand.

Please advise! Thanks

read more...
    0 46
    • calvinsnetwork
      Nigel67 Hi, I m sorry that you are experiencing issues trying to submit a support ticket. Can you tell me which web browser you are trying to use? I will send you an e-mail. Please reply to this with your question or details or the product you are trying to register. many thanks. If you haven't received it within the next few hours, please check your Spam as it may have gone in there.
      • Mar 3
  • New
    imason
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02

Hello,

I've got a 20 year old Midas H2000 that was up until a year ago was the monitor console at the venue I work in. It is generally in working order but has some "bad" channels that need to be gone through and some obvious things that need to be swapped out, like lights that have stopped working for Mute switches or EQ bypass LED's that no longer light up, but do still technically work.

I'd love to get a schematic or service guide.  This console has been sent to an authorized Midas repair technician before, maybe 10 years ago, but I don't think a few missing LED's and scratchy pots should warrant it leaving our venue for pro repair.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

read more...
    0 28
    • imason
      Nigel67 Hi imason. I am sorry, but unfortunately we are not permitted to distribute schematics for any products. For repair work and spare parts, if you are in the USA you can contact Jim Sawyer, http://sawyeraudio.com/. There is also a FB page called Long Live Midas Analogue Consoles that is also full of some very knowledgeable people that may be able to help. Or if you want to fill out a Technical ticket to us, with the questions you wish to ask, then we will get back to you. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Technical tab and submit a ticket. Hope this helps
      • Mar 2
      • Midas Heritage 2000 maintence
        imason Yeah, that's too bad about the schematic. It's not like I would use it to create my own version of a Heritage console and sell it and make big bucks. But, that's where we are today, I guess.
        • ·
        • Mar 3
      • Midas Heritage 2000 maintence
        imason I will check out the Sawyer Audio page and see about joining the FB group. I have filled out a support ticket with Midas, as well. I will some new gain pots and maybe some switches for the H2k.
        • ·
        • Mar 3
  • New
    MihaZ
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-27

I just bought the Behringer Xenyx X1222usb. Now I'm wondering if there are any manuals or tutorials for software I found and downloaded on Behringer.com

Best

Mihael

0 19
Go to page