Statistics

250,401 members
127,549 posts
  • New
    UwePape
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

Could anyone post a the schematic drawings of the xenyx qx1202usb unit?

Thanks

Uwe

0 31
    • UwePape
      Nigel67 Hi Uwe, I am sorry, but we are not permitted to share schematics. If you have an issue that you want to try and fix, you could try sending a ticket to our Technical Team and the will be able to talk you through the relevant part of the schematics so that you can identify the fault. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Aug 2
    • UwePape
      UwePape

"Thanks"

• Aug 2
  • New
    CalBeech
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-30

Inquiring about rack mount brackets for UB2222FX-PRO Mixer assigned to Case Number CAS-475182-B9G9P0.

0 36
    • CalBeech
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. I have made the parts team aware of your case and someone will be contacting you shortly.
      • Jul 30
      • What is the typical wait time for a spare part inquiry?
        CalBeech Thank you... Best wishes!
        • Jul 30
  • New
    Hlcooper55
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-28

I have A Behringer X1222 I purchased that did not come with the rack ears. Is there anywhere to order or find a replacement set? Thanks!

0 74
    • Hlcooper55
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts, please click on Support at the top of the page and then click Spare Parts to submit a request.
      • Jul 28
    • Hlcooper55
      RobertMoldoveanu Hello, I would like to order the amplification from the Behringer b912neo speaker because I have nowhere to repair it and I would like to order mail [email protected]
      • Jul 28
  • New
    fewilch1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

How do I register this product for warranty purposes, with Behringer or whio ever.

0 49
    • fewilch1
      Nigel67 Hi fewilch1. To register a product, please click on the support tab at the top of the page. A new page will open and if you scroll down, click on the Product Registration tab and submit the necessary information. Many thanks
      • Jul 26
  • New
    BrianOff
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

I'm looking to purchase a small mixer for a two amp setup that I can output to headphones.  Both amps have headphone outs but I want to mix the two amps in to my headphones for practice.  Can I plug headphones into the output of the MX400 and will it sound good?

thanks

read more...
    0 42
  • New
    Hawkweber
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

i have 2 Behringer 1202FX mixers that I need to connect together to increase the number of mic inputs (each have 4 but have 6 singers).  What is the best way to connect the second 1202fx to the main unit?  The main unit will have 4 mics connected (XLR) and will also be the main out to the powered speaker.  The other 2 mics (XLR) will be connected to the sub unit 1202fx.  i would configure gain/EQ for those mics on that unit.  

read more...
    0 31
    • Hawkweber
      Dale_M Hi there this will be a bit of a squeeze but it will be possible to make sub mix; if you have all 4 singers going from 1202FX (1) get your mix correct and then come out of this via the Main out L & R then from here send in to Inputs 1 and 2 of 1202FX (2). This way you can use your individual Pan, EQ and faders on (1) to blend the overall mix of (2) the way you want it. I would also be inclined to put the main vocalist on (2) as well. Bear in mind that you will have 4 channels of audio being squeezed in to the inputs on (2) so you need to keep a check of your levels so they don't distort and go in to the red. I hope this helps.
      • Jul 20
  • New
    mikerosen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hey,

One of the channels on my Midas Venice F24 makes some ruffling noises sometimes when there is nothing connected to the input on that channel. Would appreciate it if anyone could help me with this!

read more...
    0 43
    • mikerosen
      Dale_M This sounds like one of the op amps on that channel has failed, assuming you have tried a known good cable and mic from a neighbouring channel then it is likely to be faulty and require a repair, for assistance in this matter please go to the support tab above and select Service as your ticket type to inquire on a non warranty repair.
      • Jul 21
  • New
    woodencat2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

The care ticket keeps showing last updated dates since the creation date but still shows 'new'. There doesn't seem to be any way to comment on the ticket itself hence me creating a question in this discussion. What is the turn around time for new care tickets? If I need to create a video showing the unit not working then I can do that. I just need some feedback.

read more...
    0 47
    • woodencat2
      NicJonesMT Hi WoodenCat2.
      Can you please provide your case number?
      Also please check your Spam/Junk folder as some of our emails are routed to here.
      • Jul 18
    • woodencat2
      woodencat2

Hi NicJonesMT. The case number is CAS-470059-V2T4Y3. I check my spam folders daily so definitely nothing received yet. When I raised the ticket I stated it had been 'fine' until it failed last week. Actually I had an issue where it didn't seem to be functioning correctly some weeks ago. I unplugged all the jacks and plugged them back in and it was fine. All the leads were brand new and I think it was just the jarring that made it work again. It has been static in my drum practice room since then. Our guitarist suggested I just return it via Amazon but I can't see that this is possible. He uses the same mixer and says he has used it for years and it has ben in and out of bags to and from gigs with no issues. Please help. I am missing it and I need it to fully practice.

• Jul 19
    • woodencat2
      woodencat2

Hi, Sorry to add more to this discussion thread, because I really don't think that this is what its for, but my emails are not being answered. CAS-470059-V2T4Y3 was the original ticket and this is now showing 'Problem Solved'. However this is only because the next action has been passed to 'Fulfillment' under new ticket number: CAS-471239-V1X8X0. This was created on Monday (19Jul) for a collection of the faulty mixer to be arranged. I boxed it up on Monday and have been waiting since then to be advised when it will be picked up. I have sent a couple of emails to ask this question but as yet have not had any reply. Can someone help with this?

• Jul 22
  • New
    Gianchi1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

Where can I buy a power unit model UB-SPSU2 for my mixer Behringer SL2442FX-PRO?

0 49
    • Gianchi1
      WilliamR Hello, Please click the support tab above and create a parts ticket and someone from our parts department will contact you asap.
      • Jul 9
  • New
    juniel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-05

hi hello ,i have a behringer xenyx x 24422 wich ismaking weird noises when i conect the headphones even with only mixer pluged is still happens ,if i use the monitors i have connected there is no noise it seems that is coming from the headphones jack ,i did try differents headphones and problem still there ,any help will be helpful ,have a nice day

read more...
    1 53
    • juniel
      Nigel67 Hi juniel. Have the headphones ever worked correctly or has the noise been there since day one? Is the noise there even with all the headphone assign switches in the out position? It could be that the headphone amp is faulty and needs repairing. Are you using headphones with a mini jack and a separate mini jack to 1/4" adapter. If so, make sure that the mini jack is fully inserted into the adapter. Some adapters are screw on and if you do not screw the mini jack into the adapter then you find the ring shorts to ground. If thats not the issue, then we will need to service your mixer. Please send us a Technical ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jul 5
Go to page