Statistics

227,656 members
102,425 posts
  • New
    pierreh2omusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-25

Hi, I can't ear any effect on my QX1832USB. For example, if I plug in a source into the line in 11/12, I can see something on the level meter on the screen, but nothing goes out to the main mix, even if I see a high level with OL alert, and, of course, if I turn the FX knob of the 11/12 channel between mid and full position.

As mentionned into the user manual, I took care to have nothing plugged into the stereo Aux Return jacks. Anyway I dod not use any external effect.

So, I don't understand what I did wrong, and what to do to be able to have effects onto my channels.

thanks for your help

read more...
    0 25
    • pierreh2omusic
      RexBeckett Hi there, check that the FX Send control on the FX panel is turned up. The 12 o'clock position is normal. Also check that the FX/Aux2 RET channel fader is raised and its Main button is pressed.
      • Feb 25
      • Effects on QX1832USB
        pierreh2omusic Hi, I thank you for the reply and the solution. Obviously I am a pure rookie in mix :-) MAIN (and MON) was not depressed ! Cool ! thank you very much
        • ·
        • Feb 26
  • New
    johadc61
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-24

Hello,

I bought a Behringer 1024 USB yesterday. But when I downloaded the software to record, I could not install it on my Mac. 

I'm afraid it is not compatible with "Big Sur". Is there a way to get the sofware that works with Mac Big Sur for the Behringer XENYX 1024 USB?

Thanks,

Johan

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    GiulioGi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-19

Hello everybody! I need some help, just bought a second hand x2442usb and removing the lateral plastic sides I've realised there are no screws on the metal lateral sides. you can see what I mean in the picture. what kind screw can I use? 
    also I think that faders are not very fluid - but the sound seems good, no scratchy/noisy - what can I use to improve them?
    thank you very much!

read more...
    0 26
    • GiulioGi
      PedroRodrigues Hi GiulioGi please follow the link below and on the main page please press service and then select Spare Parts to request information on this spare part for your desk https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0A0M
      • Feb 19
      • behringer mixer x2442usb lateral sides screws
        GiulioGi thank you very much Pedro I should have already opened a ticket for this, even though I can't find it on my profile, where should it be? but I'd like to know as soon as possible. Also I'd like to know if it's dangerous for the mixer. thank you again
        • ·
        • Feb 19
      • behringer mixer x2442usb lateral sides screws
        PedroRodrigues Hi GiulioGi,it should be present if you follow the link below and select Spare Parts and perform a log in https://www.behringer.com/service.html
        • Feb 22
  • New
    jakethepegjake
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-18

I connected XENYX 1832USB to computer via cable

Checked the Sound setting on computer and I get sound from computer to mixer but it is faint and distorted

I replaced USB cable - did not resolve

I tried on a different computer - did not resolve

I switched off all settings on mixer and removed conneted devices but no luck

Can anyone help? is this a config issue or is the unit faulty?

thanks

read more...
    0 25
    • jakethepegjake
      PedroRodrigues Hi jakethepegjake, please consider that the XENYX 1832USB only allows a stereo bidirectional signal via USB, the unit must be connected directly via USB 2.0 port and the sample rate available on the unit and you must use is 48 kHz 16-bit, for a video guide please follow the link below:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUlEd98BaHU
      I hope this helps
      • Feb 19
      • Problem with USB connection to computer on XENYX 1832USB
        jakethepegjake Many thanks Pedro,
        • ·
        • Feb 19
        jakethepegjake I can confirm USB and 48KHz 16-bit ok. Latest diagnostic is that sound from USB is fine on MAIN OUT but not on CONTROL ROOM and HEADPHONES. I tried a different source (not USB) and both CONTROL ROOM and HEADPHOES seem to work fine. What do you think is the problem? is this a fault with unit USB or PFL?
        • ·
        • Feb 19
        PedroRodrigues Hi jakethepegjake, confirm that you are connecting the XENYX 1832USB direcly to your computer via USB 2.0 port avoiding any USB Hub's and USB adaptors.
        • Feb 22
  • New
    jeflinscott
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

The mixer USB sends a very low volume to my MacBook.
    Everything is maxed out on the mixer and it IS usable, but I would like more headroom.
    I have noticed similar comments.
    Any fixes?
    Also, concerned about other Behringer USB products as I want to recommend them to partners.
    Are the Behringer USB device volumes better on other products?
    Thanks.

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Musiccc3000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-09

Im at the point of buying a Midas  Venice 16U; 

The seller used it as an backup and said it turned off, then on then off (while being connected to a generator);

I might be a easy fix or the unit might be bricked; the seller doesnt really care to invest a repair.

Are parts still available and what could be a possible fix (theres no voltage on the internal PSU according to the seller)

read more...
    0 32
  • New
    Countyroad20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-04

When I connect the mixer to my iPhone using a camera connection kit the iPhone continues to take sound from the phone's mic, not from the mixer. But, if I connect to the phone using a cheap iRig instrument interface it works. What is wrong with the Behringer USB connection?

read more...
    0 14
    • Countyroad20
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. Please be sure your Phones to control room button is pushed in and your to main mix button is pushed out for the mixer to work properly over USB.
      • Feb 4
  • New
    RobertoA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-02

Hello, i bought just today this mixer, after 15 minutes i was using it i realized that, close to the power supply cable, the area of the mixer is very hot. Is it normal? Considering that the room where i was using it was quite cold, i am afraid to use this mixer in the summer or for long time.

read more...
    0 20
    • RobertoA
      WilliamR Hello RobertoA, William from music tribe here. It is normal, as stated on page 11 of the user manual. Unless it is hot enough to fry an egg, there is nothing to worry about.
      • Feb 2
      • BEHRINGER Xenyx 1002FX
        RobertoA Thanks William, anyway, in the manual i have there isn't write nothing about it, and on pag 11 i have a big picture of the mixer and nothing more, probably user manuals are different according with nations. That's the reason i asked here. Cheers
        • Feb 3
      • BEHRINGER Xenyx 1002FX
        WilliamR Page 11 of the English manual is where this can be found. I have an 802fx myself and this is normal on mines as well.
        • ·
        • Feb 3
    • RobertoA
      RobertoA thank you once again William! now it is evident that the mixer i bought has a different manual, at pag 11 i have this and in the other pages there is no mention about the console head up.
      • Feb 3
  • New
    Raj27
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-02

Hi guys I have a behringer xynex 1204fx mixer I'm trying to connect stage monitors from aux send but I am getting no effects on the monitors it's only coming from the front house speakers. Any suggestions on how to fix that and get effects on the monitors aswell?

read more...
    0 23
    • Raj27
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. The FX Return is routed either to the Main Mix or the ALT 3-4 mix. You can control this routing with the ALT 3-4/MAIN MIX button on the right hand side of the mixer.
      • Feb 2
      • Behringer 1204fx aux send no effect
        Raj27 Hi Kyle, yes I’m aware of the Button on the right for the alt or main mix effects but I’m trying to get effects on the aux send so I can hear same effects coming from the front house speakers on the stage monitor. Is there a way I can here effects on the monitors?
        • Feb 2
      • Behringer 1204fx aux send no effect
        RexBeckett Hi Raj27, there is a way to do this on the 1204FX if you have a spare stereo channel. Connect the Alt-3 and Alt-4 outputs to a spare stereo channel (e.g. 7/8). Make sure that the channel’s FX control is completely off. Check that the Alt 3-4 button is not pressed on any channel. Press the FX Return To Alt 3-4 button and raise the Alt 3-4 faders.

The stereo channel fader will control the FX Return in the Main mix. The stereo channel's Aux 1 control will set the FX Return level in the Monitor mix.
        • ·
        • Feb 3
  • New
    webstylepress
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-31

I am totally new to sound. I have been using USB MIC and Boya (with USB adaptor). I record my voice while screen recording. I should had gone with Audio Interface but I got this mixer without XLR MIC. I don't have XLR mic. I have Boya BY-M1 mic. I got two adapters (TRS connectors). I plugged in simple headphone audio and Boya mic pins in mixer and used phones. I could hear audio/sound from laptop but I could not listen to my voice from MIC. I turned 'Gain' and 'Level' in first column and turned phones knob. I can listen to my voice but really low but a ready loud hiss and background noise. I tried "To Phones" and "To main mix" together and separate but no success. Also when I check "Listen to this device" from mic settings only them i hear my voice. I wanted to record my voice and monitor it at same time. I am using screen capturing software or sometimes audacity. Did I make mistake by going with mixir? Should I had gone with audio interface?
    Am I doing it wrong? Is XLR microphone a must to get clean voice?

read more...
    1 34
    • webstylepress
      RexBeckett Hi, I think you have two or three problems happening:

You have the mic plugged-in to the line-level input. The mic needs to be connected to the XLR input - via appropriate adapters.

The Boya BY-M1 appears to have a four-pole TRRS plug - suitable for smartphones. I think you will need to use an adapter cable to get the mic signal on a TRS plug before you can adapt it to XLR. A mic with an XLR connector would be much easier to use. If you do get a different mic, note that the Phantom power on the Q502USB is 15 Volts. Some condenser mics will only work with 48 Volt phantom power.

The To Phones and To Main Mix buttons control what happens to playback over USB. To record from the mixer, the To Main Mix button should be up. To monitor the mixer output, the To Phones button should also be up.

You would still have a problem connecting your mic to most types of audio interface. A mixer is slightly more flexible than most audio interfaces but either could be used.

BTW: I notice that the Comp 1 control is turned fully clockwise. It is unlikely that you would need this much compression and this high setting will increase the noise.
      • Jan 31
      • Behringer Xenyx Q502USB with Boya MIC Hissing Noise and Low Vocal Sound Issue
        webstylepress Alright. Thanks. So if I get a 3.5 female to xlr male connector and use that to connect boya will it work? And I just saw that there are xlr lavalier microphone (requires phantom power) available. But my mixer has 15v phantom power and xlr mics require 48v phantom power.
        [photo] > Yes I don't need full compression - i was just checking that.
        Very useful information. Thanks!
        • Feb 1
        RexBeckett All the 3.5mm to XLR adapters that I have seen have a three-pole TRS socket. If your mic has a four-pole TRRS you will need to use an additional adapter cable to convert it to TRS. e.g. Rode SC3: http://www.rode.com/accessories/sc3

I don't know of any lavalier mics that will run on 15V phantom. If you are still in the return window for your Q502USB, you could exchange it for a Q802USB which does have 48 Volt phantom.
        • Feb 1
        RexBeckett I just noticed the Boya BY-M11C lavalier mic. It has an XLR output and runs from a battery.
        • Feb 1
Go to page