Statistics

298,605 members
182,229 posts
  • New
    guilleatk1990
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-30

Hi, ive a broken fader on my Midas Venice f24, is the Mono Input Channel 3, i would like to repair this, where i can get a spare fader for this mixer?

And another question, It is definitive that there is not going to be driver version for newer macbook OS like Big sur? Or someone found a way to use it with Big Sur OS? Im using it with Mohave, and its supposed to not work with it, i remember some batch mode operation , for the permission, i guess someone will find a solution with this? 

Best!

read more...
    0 15
    • guilleatk1990
      Dale_M Hi there for Spares please go to your nearest dealer to inquire https://www.midasconsoles.com/buy.html as for the firmware the Venice F is a legacy product and is not supported past El Capitan, any work-rounds to make it work are not officially endorsed or supported by Midas.
      • Jul 1
  • New
    rpavich
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-27

I'm trying to get the internal effects to route to the aux sends so I can have at least SOME ambience in my ears while using IEMS.

I've tried this solution but I get nothing. 

Is there a solution to this?

here is a link to what I've tried so far.

https://community.musictribe.com/discussions/48421/174484/qx2442usb-using-internal-fx-in-monitor-output

https://community.musictribe.com/discussions/48421/174484/qx2442usb-using-internal-fx-in-monitor-output

read more...
    2 19
    • rpavich
      Paul_Vannatto Internal FX can't provide "ambience". That is why many use a mic to provide the venue ambience in an IEM mix. If you are wanting a bit of reverb to "wet" the mix a bit, the wet (processed) signals from the FX engine cannot be directly returned to either of the Aux buses. But on page 9 (of the manual), it indicates a workaround. Plug a couple short 1/4" to 1/4" patch cables from the Aux Return 3 (left and right) to the left and right of one of the stereo channels (eg 15/16). Then adjust the Aux 1 (and/or 2) send of that channel strip to add the FX wet signal to your IEMs.
      • Jun 28
    • rpavich
      aurimasval

Hello, where can i buy dust cover for m32r console

• Jul 12
  • New
    Marce1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-24

Good afternoon will the behringher x2442 usb work all 16 channel faders and subgroups with the master fader with the DAW

PROTOOLS , WHICH DRIVER IS BEST TO USE WITH THE BEHRINGER X2442 USB WITH THE DAW PROTOOLS

0 23
    • Marce1
      djtetei Behringer x2442 usb audio interface can only be used to send stereo track audio from computer to the mixer's main mix bus and to send the main mix output to the computer. Its audio interface is not multichannel and do not have controller functionality. However, you can use the x2442usb direct output jacks (post eq and post fader) to send their mono tracjs to a multichannel audio interface, if need be.
      • Jun 24
    • Marce1
      Marce1

Thank you very much djtetei. Marcello gabriels.

• Jun 24
  • New
    Bradenlarsen97
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

I'm restoring a legend 3000 and am having trouble finding the full diagnostic, service manual and schematics online. Do you guys still have any documentation on the desk? Any help is appreciated!!

0 9
    • Bradenlarsen97
    • Bradenlarsen97
      Dale_M Hi Branden I am sorry but we cannot share schematics with non partners however there are many vintage Legend users in this community group on Facebook who will hopefully be able to advise you. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1976275959349445
      • Jun 25
      • Legend 3000
        Bradenlarsen97 amazing support "try somewhere else" glad to know Midas cares about legacy gear ? I remember when I could call up and talk to the dudes who designed the desks. Midas after the music tribe acquisition is a joke, especially this "support". Thanks for the help Dale I know it's not your fault but still...
        • Jun 27
  • New
    Fabiopa001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-19

Hello, searching for the pcb of the power supply for the mx3282 first édition 

0 6
    • Fabiopa001
      Paul_Vannatto Good luck. That mixer is more than 20 years old. The PSU was a 3U separate unit, if I recall correctly.
      • Jun 19
  • New
    lsunderw
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-17

Other than the addition of ports for the Behringer wireless mics, is there any difference between the 1204USB and Q1204USB mixers?

Thank you

0 13
  • New
    luhenrik
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-17
    I have a behringer pmp 1000 mixer and the internal power supply burned out, I wanted to know how I can buy this power supply for replacement living in Brazil.
    read more...
    0 30
    • luhenrik
      Nigel67 Please contact your partner in Brazil, Proshows. They will be able to get hold of one if they are still available as this is a Legacy product now.
      • Jun 18
  • New
    jkjking
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-16

While playing live with vocals, electronic drums, keyboard and micd guitar amp all going through mixer with main output going through powered speakers, is it possible to use as audio interface to record to laptop (stream or DAW)at the same time?

read more...
    0 9
    • jkjking
      Paul_Vannatto Yes, but the USB output is stereo only (not multi-track)
      • Jun 15
    • jkjking
      Paul_Vannatto On page 14 of the manual it states "The XENYX mixer line has built-in USB connectivity, allowing stereo signals to
      be sent to and from the mixer and a computer. The audio sent from the mixer to
      a computer is identical to the MAIN MIX".
      • Jun 16
    • jkjking
      GizmoG_Álvarez As Paul_Vannatto says you could go on the USB side but could only record 2 channels.
      There would be another way but perhaps it's not worth the cost as you need to invest on another interface:
      1) Get a Behringer UMC1820 or any other interface with as many inputs and outputs as you need. In this case its a 8/8 I/O interface.
      2) Drums on channels 1-2, Keyboards on 3-4, guitar 5, vocals 6-7-8 (You could also, and best, use MIDI for drums and keyboards, but for this example I guess it's easier to explain it just with their audios)
      3) Get 8 insert cables and connect them to the insert jacks in the back of the mixer. Connect the insert send to input 1 and return to output 1 in the interface. Do the same with the rest of the channels and configure your DAW software to send channels each channel to its correlative output instead of sending them to master or any other bus.

This way the signals go into the mixers, pass the preamp, go into the DAW where its recorded and go back to the channel that can be send to your monitors, PA...
      That Behringer UMC1820 is about 250€, 1m insert cables around 10€/each
      On a decent laptop and set up correctly there shouldn't be much latency and you could go. But bear in mind that it is a bit risky for live use you are a bit limited in case you want to add more channels, effects, etc. In case the interface or the laptop would crash, there won't be any sound back on the mixer (PA, monitors...). If it wasn't a problem I would better invest on an XAir18.

Hope it helps.
      • Jun 16
  • New
    JDawg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-13

I have the powered mixer named in the subject line and have used it in my home studio for several years. It has always worked just fine. I decided to try it at a gig for the first time last night. I had several mics input, line out to a linear array speaker set and one speaker output (main) for a monitor for the drummer. All night long the power kept cutting out on the amp, that is, it would operate for a short while and then it would go dark. Then it would spontaneously come back only to go off again at some random - or seemingly random - time. It was plugged into a power strip that has electrical noise and surge suppression. I plugged it into as many different power sources that were available (all on the same circuit) and nothing changed, still cut out and then on again at random intervals.

Back in the studio after the disaster of a gig, it's all good. Plugged everything back in as at the gig and it operates just fine, no turning itself off and on. It's been on for hours and it's doing just fine.

Has anyone had any experience like that or have a clue as to what might have caused that to happen?

read more...
    0 21
    • JDawg
      NicJonesMT Hi JDawg.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. Please provide as much information on your setup on the night as possible.
      Can you also check to see if the Venue had a sound limiter?
      • Jun 14
  • New
    temperedsteele
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-11

Hi there, 

Would anyone know, how to get Lines 1 to 4 to work (ie. for Mics) while using the RCA outputs to speakers, on the Xenyx 1204 USB please?

Thanks!

0 9
    • temperedsteele
      Nigel67 Hi temperedsteele. I have just picked up your case that you sent in to Technical Support and will reply shortly.
      • Jun 12
Go to page