Statistics

250,523 members
127,690 posts
  • New
    mikel57
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-04

I'm looking for a small mixer to combine the external audio from multiple Ham Radios so that I can monitor signals through a single set of headphones.  I have a large Lithium battery that powers the radios and I'm looking for a mixer that will operate on a nominal 12VDC power source.  I will sometimes have access to 120VAC utility power or a generator, but not in all emergency situations.  Can I adapt the Q1202USB to operate using this power source?

read more...
    0 62
    • mikel57
      Dale_M Hi Mikel we only recommend the correct PSU for powering the Q1202 otherwise the warranty on the product will be jeopardized by using an incorrect PSU, the correct PSU for your region can be sourced here: https://www.behringer.com/behringer/search-results.html?brandName=behringer&queryStr=q1202
      • Jul 4
    • mikel57
      kiskadar69 Behringer MX400
      • Jul 5
    • mikel57
      mikel57

THANKS Kiskadar69, this may be exactly what I need! I would love to find something like this with USB output...

• Jul 5
    • mikel57
      Paul_Vannatto Why not add a guitar USB cable to the MX400?
      • Jul 5
    • mikel57
      kiskadar69

Because the Behringer MX400 does not have headphone output, you should also connect one of the following devices to the MX400's line output:
      1. Behringer HA400 (1 line input, 4 headphone outputs)
      2. Behringer MA400 (1 microphone input, 1 microphone thru, 1 line input, 1 headphone output)

• Jul 5
  • New
    rnelson67
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-04

Hello everyone, im looking for original knobs (aux sends) for a Behringer mixing desk. 

Does anyone know how I can source them?

Thanks

0 44
    • rnelson67
      Nigel67 Hi rnelson67. You can try our spares department. They can be contacted by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks
      • Jul 4
  • New
    AbraoMarx
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-02

Hello friends. Does anyone provide electrical schematic of the Behringer xenix X1622usb mixer? thanks.

Olá amigos. Alguem disponibiliza esquema eletrico do mixer Behringer xenix X1622usb? obrigado.

0 39
    • AbraoMarx
      NicJonesMT Hi AbraoMarx.
      Unfortunately we do not provide any schematics to endusers/non approved service centres. We also do not provide any support or assistance for self service repairs.
      Your best option would be to contact one of our service partners and they may be able to assist you.

https://www.behringer.com/buy.html?type=POS
      • Jul 3
  • New
    RianSholiqin
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-01

my behringer xenyx 302usb is broken and i want to fix it myself. because after I repaired it myself, there were components that were dislodged and missing from the PCB, and I forgot the size of those components. May I request to send a PDF file of a Xenyx 302usb layout or schematic?

read more...
    0 42
    • RianSholiqin
      Dale_M I am afraid we do not share schematics with non-partners. If you want to organise a non warranty repair with us simply go to the support tab above and select Service.
      • Jun 30
  • New
    hopecathedral
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-20

We just purchased the 1204USB mixer for a outdoor church service and need to support eight (8) audio source. The breakdown is 4 microphones (XLR), 1 keyboard (likely mono feed with 1/4" jack), 1 multitrack (1/4" jack), 1 wireless overear transmitter/receiver (1/4" jack), and 1 computer audio (1/4" jack). We hope to connect the mics to lines 1 thru 4, and use left&Right #1 along with Left&Right #2 to support the other inputs. Simply speaking, our intent is to mix all of the audio feed together  and sent the conbined audio to the PC controlling our video stream. Is this a pratical approach and use of this device?

My confusion is which of the 1/4" jacks (Left&Right #1, Left&Right #2) or the jacks under Stereo Aux Returns/Send are considered Line In 5/6 and Line In 7/8. Also, On the 1204USB, can I use Line 5/6 and Line 7/8 as simultanious independant audio inputs. It's unclear if there are any gain control for 5/6 nad 7/8 like there is for channels 1 thru 4, So my guess is that we can only control the levels using the fader adjustment.

Any help/reply would be welcomed.

read more...
    0 37
  • New
    CPMixing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-19

Hi,

The other day while doing other work behind my Midas, I unfortunately bumped a speaker and it fell and broke off the Master and Mono Master Faders. In the attached pic, you can see what I'm left with. It was a pretty clean break, but there is nothing in the faders now to control them, although they still work and pass audio. I have 2 questions...

-Do I really need to take apart the entire console to re attach the faders?

-The metal port that the fader attaches to might be bent, what parts might I need to re attach them?

Thanks so much for any help at all.

read more...
    0 52
    • CPMixing
      Nigel67 Hi CPMixing. I think that you will do very well if you can attach the shafts back on the faders. You will more than likely have to replace them. The faders are soldered on to the pcb, so yes, you will have to take out the fader pcb to desolder and replace the faders, or you can purchase a replacement fader pcb. If you know how to solder, then its a more time consuming job than being difficult. To access the pcbs, you need to take the bottom panel off the console. For availability of faders or fader pcb, please contact our spares team. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with part numbers, availability and pricing.
      • Jun 19
  • New
    ppaul
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-17

The FX in this mixer is amazing. Smooth verb. However, does anyone know of an easy way to adjust it. I tried but goofed it up. I doubt it, but if there was an idiot guide to adjusting the processor in the mixer I would love to have it

Thanks

paul

read more...
    0 58
    • ppaul
      DavidKnighton Hello ppaul,
      Do you mean the X2222USB? This mixer has 3 possible adjustments.

1. Program Change - Changes the effect type and algorithm
      2. Parameter Adjust - Used to adjust specific settings, depends on FX type selected
      3. Tap - Adjust time/tempo for reverb and delay type FX

It is important to note that the Program Change and Parameter Adjust use the same control encoder.
      • Jun 17
  • New
    UNIFORMFACTORY
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-17

HELLO, I'M AN END USER FOR behringer europower pmp6000 AND THE SOUND JUST BLEW ON ME FEW DAYS AGO. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THE PART TO TURN THE SOUND BACK ON? ALL THE LIGHTS ARE COMING ON BUT NO SOUND. PLEASE, HELP. THANKS.

0 48
  • New
    Mixbus16
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Hello, I am helping someone who just got an old Midas TR console. 36 inputs 8 Goups and 8 Matrix.
    It is fitted with patchbays wired to EDAC connecors. The EDAC's look to be the 120 pin variety.
    There are 6 EDACs. Two under the bay, three under the channels, and one under the group matrix.

Would anyone happen to have, or know what the pinout is for these?
    Or any info on what the EDACS might be wired to in the bays? Looking for a place to start figuring out what these patch points are.

Thank you!

read more...
    0 65
  • New
    Medina
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-14

Buenos dias. Ten go una mesa  de mezcla Behringer QX1832USB, y queria saber si las Entradas de Linea de la mesa se pueden utilizar como Entradas de Instrumentos, sin utilizar D.I. Muchas gracias .

0 51
    • Medina
      unclepong no–por dos razónes. El primero, los instrumentos tienen usualmente conexiones desequilibrados. Las entradas en su mesa de mezcla son equilibradas. Usando una desajuste de equilibrados y desequilibrados conexciones resultará con ya sea no sonido o un sonido redución. El segundo, la impedancia salido de un instrumento es muy alto usualmente (circa de 100K o más). Las entradas en su mesa de mezcla son mucho más abaja (entradas de lineas son usualmente circa de 10K). Este desajuste de impedancia requiere un D.I.
      • Jun 14
    • Medina
      Medina

Ok. Muchas gracias.

• Jun 14
    • Medina
      PedroRodrigues Hola Medina, gracias por tu publicación. Para poder proporcionar más información sobre su pergunta, siga el enlace a continuación y envíe una solicitud de asistencia directamente a nuestro equipo de soporte técnico que le proporcionará la información solicitada. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer Gracias
      • Jun 22
Go to page