Statistics

250,525 members
127,692 posts
  • New
    FDavies
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-13

Hi, I'd like to better understand this mixer.
    What can be done simultaneously and how?

Ideally I'l like to send keyboard MIDI to the computer for processing through a synth program, then to the mixer and out through the amp and speakers.

I'd also like to connect microphones to the mixer and then to the computer for recording at the same time.

But ordinarily the mixer is being used for all audio here including sound from the computer, keyboard analog output, TV etc.

read more...
    0 46
  • New
    CharlesJamesTarry
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-13

How do I connect a Behringer FBQ6200HD to a soundcraft efx 8 mixing desk? The manual says how the product works but not how it's connected.

0 29
    • CharlesJamesTarry
      Paul_Vannatto Assuming you want to use it on the Main outputs, connect the mixer's main out (Left and Right) to the respective inputs of the FBQ6200HD, and connect the FBQ6200HD outputs to the amps or powered speaker inputs.
      • Jun 13
  • New
    jooshaloosh
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-13

Please see video.

Channel gain trim pot is turned all the way up so the channel is clipping but the signal barely gets to the main mix.

Tested multiple mics and cables and same result.

It appears we're missing some kind of routing from the channels to the main mix but we're stumped.

Any assistance in what we're missing would be greatly appreciated.

View Video
    read more...
    0 32
  • New
    steenlyck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-08

Hi,

I am trying to set up my newly bought onyx mixer with OSB for a live Facebook concert. I am trying to mix sound files on the PC with live performance (guitar, microphone). 
    I can get output with the analog signals and I can get output with the PC sound tracks. But I cannot get both at the same time?!

//Steen

read more...
    0 65
    • steenlyck
      DavidKnighton Hello steenlyck,
      With most of our small format mixers, the USB audio can only work 1 way at a time. This is to prevent potential feedback loops, as both the USB record and USB playback both flow through the Main L/R of the mixer. We have a video that explains this in details. See link below. My best suggestion would be to route the audio out of the computer's line out/headphone out into a stereo channel on the mixer, and then send the USB audio from the mixer back to the computer for broadcast. There is still a small chance of feedback loop using this method, so be sure to test this thoroughly before implementing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bp9luuOQZY
      • Jun 8
  • New
    wolfmeister
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-08

Hi,

I put in a request for a spare part for a behringer mixer 3 weeks ago tomorrow on 28th may

CAS-456810-L9X4Z2

so far not even a reply other than an automated "we'll endeavour to get back to you asap" message

will I ever get a response? help.

read more...
    0 38
    • wolfmeister
      Dale_M Hi there we are having a back log that the team is trying to plough through, I will escalate your number and get someone to respond.
      • Jun 8
  • New
    MSTK
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-07

Hi!
    A bought a F24 and everything was working and it connect to Midas FW Control Panel.
    When I came home in my studio to set it up I get "No device found". Tried different macs but no luck. Then I see that i have put the FW cable upside down. Cant believe that it ´s possible to do without force and how a could do that. Google it and found out that I probable have burned the FW board :( Have u heard about this situation before? Last Monday I contacted Support/Spear part and ask if u got a new FW board that I can install, have received a support ticket but no answer yet, how long is it usually take?
    Really hope u can help me cos right now i`m really sad and angry at myself.
    Best Regards

/D

read more...
    0 45
    • MSTK
      Nigel67 Hi MSTK. Can you send me your ticket number and I will check why it hasn't been replied to yet.
      • Jun 7
      • Midas Venice F24
        MSTK Thanks for reply Nigel! I have send u a PM!
        • ·
        • Jun 8
  • New
    Londonjr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-05

I have downloaded the latest version of the firmware on my thumb drive and I can not get it to update on my console.  Am i missing something?

0 39
    • Londonjr
      Paul_Vannatto You posted in the Analog Mixers section. So which analog mixer requires firmware update? Did you unzip the file and place it in the root of the USB thumb drive?
      • Jun 5
    • Londonjr
      Londonjr I was able to update my firmware on the console and the driver on my laptop. Now, how do I get it into my OBS audio input capture option?
      • Jun 5
    • Londonjr
      Paul_Vannatto That can't be answered until it is known which mixer you are using. My crystal ball no longer works.
      • Jun 5
    • Londonjr
      Londonjr

Sorry. X32. Firmware is updated to 4.0

• Jun 5
    • Londonjr
      Paul_Vannatto If you are using the USB as the input to OBS, the X32 has to send whatever signal you intend for it using USB 1 and 2. That is assigned on the Routing, Card screen (in banks of 8). To make up that bank of 8, you can use one of the following screens: Routing, Out 1-16, Ultranet or Aux Out.
      • Jun 5
  • New
    RyGuyGaming
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hey, so randomly what would happen when i would be on my computer the app would stop working and the sound for my computer would stop. I cant talk on my mic, nothing. when i switch to the app, the app loads for a second, then closes. When i tey to reopen the app to get my sounds back, i get an error message of the app being timedout. I try running it in administrator and says the same message. The only way i fix it is having to restart my whole computer, and i find it really annoying that is the only way to get my sound back. I will show you the message it shows me when it crashes and me trying to relaunch it. I would love if anyone can tell me why this happens, because i feel like i wastyed $500 on this device. Thanks!

read more...
    0 62
  • New
    OrchardProduction
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-02

I want to record my church band and post edit, but our SD card is showing system error 14 and will not record anything. Why is this happening? I formatted the card and updated the firmware.

0 75
  • New
    nm818456
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-01

I have mixer, XENYX model #Q502USB, purchase on 3-11-2221, my power supply is bad / don't work.

How can i get a replacement for it.

Power supply model#: MXUL3, Item #: PSUY-MX3-UL-01

Can you help. 

Thank, Nate

0 56
    • nm818456
      Nigel67 Hi nm818456. Please contact our spares team for a replacement psu. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability. many thanks
      • May 31
Go to page