Statistics

250,525 members
127,692 posts
  • New
    CameronPG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-31

I upgraded from a goxlr mini to the normal goxlr today. I don't see any input from my mic when trying to set it up. I do hear my mic through my headphones when monitoring my mic though. I also don't hear anything else through my headphones except for my mic monitoring. I have selected everything correctly as default devices.

read more...
    0 71
    • CameronPG
      CameronPG Here are other screen shots
      • May 31
    • CameronPG
      NicJonesMT Hi CameronPg
      The best option now would be to submit a tech support ticket and we can look into this for you.
      Just click Support at the top of the page and you can scroll down to the Tech Support Option.

We can then go through your settings ETC and try and figure out whats going on :)
      • Jun 1
  • New
    Drums428
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-30

Hi, the Behringer PMP6000 has 2 powered outputs "A + B." There's 3 options to route the signal: Stereo L + R, Mono monitors + Mono FOH, and Mono Bridged out. 

My question is when in Stereo L+ R, where is the 2nd fader? The only fader that seems to work is the Main 1 fader.

Are channels A + B both controlled by 1 fader (main 1)? (This seems to be the case) I've never seen that before. I need to be able to adjust stereo L and R separately as they are different speakers. 

How can I make this work to control Mains L and R independently? 

Thanks for the help!

read more...
    0 67
    • Drums428
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Yes, the stereo mains are controlled on the main fader 1 fader. If you want independent volume control for the left and right, you will use the balance knobs on each individual channel.
      • May 30
  • New
    MModiri
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-23

Need the schematic and most likely a new power board :

model SPS1000/02

PCB516120REVC/02

Unit is receiving 110 v power through the fuse and to rhe power board. The first 310-3.  10R 5%P is stuck open, the second showed 8 ohms. Then the 2 transformers also show replacement needed. Please help

read more...
    0 64
    • MModiri
      Nigel67 Hi MModiri. I am very sorry, but we are not permitted to distribute circuit diagrams. For spare parts, please send in a spare parts ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with availability and pricing. Many thanks
      • May 22
  • New
    BobHowden
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-22

Microphone seems to be working okay on the djx900 usb mixer, is recognised on my computer as a usb microphone but nothing happens when I try to record a voice over. Any suggestions.

0 105
    • BobHowden
      NicJonesMT Hi BobHowden.
      Ideally we need to know how you are trying to configure in Audacity.
      If you could please submit a tech support ticket we can then look at how you are setup and then advise you further.
      • May 23
    • BobHowden
      BobHowden Thanks. How do I submit a Tech Support Ticket - here's a picture of my Audacity settings.
      • May 23
      • Microphone Recording On Audacity and Myriad
        NicJonesMT Thanks Bob.
        Please click "SUPPORT" At the top of the page and scroll down to the tech support option.
        • May 23
  • New
    MatsF60
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Hi.

I'm pretty new to this but my question is about XENYX 1002 and condenser microphones.

I am setting up microphones for my drum set and I have four dynamic microphones for tom-toms and bass drum, as well as two balanced condenser microphones as overhead. Now I want to connect these to my XENYX 1002.

As I understand it, dynamic microphones need phantom power, which XENYX should be able to deliver.

1. Is it only dynamic microphones that need phantom power, or does it also apply to dynamic microphones?
    2. Are only the two XLR inputs supplying phantom power?
    3. Can I use my XENYX 1002 to connect these six microphones and, if so, do you have any tips on how to best connect them?

Best regards

Mats Forssén

read more...
    0 51
    • MatsF60
      Paul_Vannatto First of all you have the phantom requirements backwards. Condenser mics require phantom power. Dynamic mics do not require phantom but are not affected if phantom power is on. The Xenyx 1002 only has 2 mic inputs. If you are trying to plug mics into the other channels, they are line inputs and won't work with mics, because mic signals are much lower than line signals. You need a mixer like the QX1222USB or better yet the XR16.
      • May 21
  • New
    ckrojs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

Hi everyone. I'm brand new, trying to set this up for my wife. Let's assume I know zero. 

I can't get any sound from the input on either Mac and Windows computers. Mac is the priority, GarageBand.  

I have seen instructions to set up aggregate inputs for the Mac, tried this, not sure if I got it right or not.

I have gone into sound settings and selected the USB audio input 2in/0out as the input device 

no idea if it needs drivers downloaded. 

something I'm doing with the Mac or the 502usb itself?

cheers!

read more...
    0 51
  • New
    thoward
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-14

Hi
    I have a Midas Venice F32 where the power supply is making a whining noise and it is being induced in the audio busses.
    I raised a support ticket to see if a replacement PSU is available on 5th May but not had any response yet

Ticket no CAS-450985-P9Z8V1

Any pointers welcome

read more...
    0 45
  • New
    Nbchurch01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-12

I have a PMP6000 powered mixer that has a hiss.  I bought a power conditionor and it still hisses.  What do I do?

0 44
  • New
    Kilo95
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-12

I recently acquired a xenyx 1202fx. It has a ground buzz in all of the outputs with nothing in any of the inputs. Could it be the power transformer? Any suggestions of something I could repair? It was free

0 71
  • New
    MattSA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

I have a number of different adapters lying around and cannot tell which goes with my Behringer MX400 device. Can someone tell me what the adapter looks like - notable text, stickers, etc. Also can someone tell me the polarity of this device - if I can't identify the correct adapter I have a multi-tip adapter I can use but I don't know the correct polarity.

Thanks,

Matt Armshaw

read more...
    0 73
Go to page