Statistics

241,820 members
118,134 posts
  • New
    BrettGeary
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-22

Getting bad noise out of the mixer, when the FX to main knob is turned up.  Goes away at zero. Is this repairable?

View Video
    0 6
    • BrettGeary
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the Support tab above and select Technical Service and submit a ticket so that we can assist you.
      • Jul 22
  • New
    RusellStarrett
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-07

This is the output meter on my 1602 mixer. This is what appears when there is no sound output from the mixer. The actual sound output does not seem to be unaffected, and the other meter responds to signal being output. The Korg mixer below it is not connected. This is the case even when there is nothing connected to the mixer. Thanks in advance for your help.

read more...
    0 22
    • RusellStarrett
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I recommend you contact us directly through the Support>Technical Support link at the top of the page.
      • Jun 7
  • New
    Medina
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

Buenos dias. Se pueden aplicar efectos internos independientes a cada canal en la mesa Xenyc QX1832USB?

View Attachment
    0 45
  • New
    P910156913
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-29

Friends, I need to control a Behringer DCX2496 through the serial port (RS232) and I can't find the API .... can someone help me?

0 79
  • New
    Algons0
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Could anyone help me find the pc mixing software that is supposed to be included with this mixer?

0 63
  • New
    brianmhyer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

This may sound like a dumb question, but where can one purchase replacement knobs for this unit? The one I picked up (for $20US) has about a half dozen broken off. It works fine after a bit of Deoxit in the controls, but I'd like to get it back to original if I can. Any input welcome. Thanks!

read more...
    0 32
    • brianmhyer
      Paul_Vannatto Are you needing the knobs or the potentiometers?
      • Mar 5
      • RX1602 question
        brianmhyer Paul, I need the knobs. Pots are all fine after a bath. I don't even care if they're the original, so long as they fit!
        • Mar 6
    • brianmhyer
      Paul_Vannatto Don't know what happened to my last response. I guess I'll have to repost.
      You can submit a ticket (click on Support above) and request those knobs. Ebay is also a good source for knobs and Thingiverse has many knobs if you have a 3D printer available.
      • Mar 6
  • New
    StevieJ
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-27

Hi guys...  I have the Behringer RX1602 line mixer and wondering if it can be used to mix parellel guitar pedal chains and output to a final stacked delay/reverb pedal chain?  I know that it is intended for line level with TRS cables...but the -10 Dbu input setting, impedence, and manual saying that it will accept TS mono has me thinking that it might work...  Wanted to ask before potentially frying all my pedals... Lol...  If it won't work, can someone suggest an instrument level mixer (6+ channels) that would work in my parellel pefal setup?  Any help would be greatly appreciated...  Thanks...  :)

read more...
    0 45
    • StevieJ
      PedroRodrigues Hi StevieJ Please consider that in theory it may work, never the less as you mentioned you must deal with impedance mismatch between signals by using a D.I , if you do I think it may work. Thank you
      • Mar 26
  • New
    Stefan10
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-30

Kupilem mikser Behringer X2442USB. Jak obiecane darmowo moge zainstalowac DAW Audacity adio oraz 150 instrumentow/wtyczek efektow?

0 42
  • New
    wagnereli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-10

I recently bought a used Behringer Eurorack MX3242X Mixer with an external power supply. (I know it is a very old model, but it suits my needs.)

There is only one problem: The previous owner accidently ripped the 7-pin XLR power socket apart. I already ordered a new 7 pin XLR socket but in order to solder the wires of the internal connector to the socket I need the pinout.

The seven wires are coloured orange, yellow, brown, grey, green, blue and red. Does anyone know the internal Pinout of the power socket?

Best regards,

Elias.

read more...
    1 63
    • wagnereli
      Dale_M Dear Elias sorry to hear about this, it would not be advised to try and repair this cable yourself as you may cause further damage to the console if you short or incorrectly wire the socket, we would strongly advise you open up a support ticket/service request from the above tab and organise a non warranty repair to ensure your item is guaranteed and safe to use.
      • December 14, 2020
  • New
    jgassie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-09

Hello, I have 2 computer line outputs going into a RX1602 line mixer (and a umc404hd feeding into it, but that is turned off currently).  Every so often there will be this buildup of an electric buzzing sound (slowly inceases in volume/intensity) that will eventually clip and reset the line mixer.  Is this a sign of the line mixer dying, or dirty electricity contributing to why the mixer keeps clipping and resetting? 

read more...
    0 42
    • jgassie
      Dale_M Hi Jerry my first suggestion would be to try a different audio source (such as a tablet or iPhone etc) to see if the same issue happens over time -if it does your mixer will require a repair which you can do by hitting the support tab/service request I hope this helps.
      • December 15, 2020
      • RX1602 electric buzzing and clipping
        jgassie Hi Dale, thank you for the response! At this time I can't say that the issue is associated with an input source. Once an incident begins, I'll hear the buzz starting up from the lowest levels and then see on the right-side of the mixer the left and right outputs slowing increase in volume with red lights. Unplugging all active input sources will not stop the incidents from completing the process by which a final "pop" is heard in the headphones and/or output, and the system then resets itself internally, as if a complete power shutdown and restart occurs. It is quite odd, as sometimes I can go quite a while without any incident. As far as support or repair goes, I would think my device is long out of warranty, but generally it would be great to find a way to keep it going as I prefer the setup and style of this rack unit compared with the alternatives that I've seen out there.
        • December 15, 2020
    • jgassie
      Dale_M Hi Jerry given your above description I would say it's a genuine hardware fault, we would advise the support tab/service request and we can advise on a non warranty repair.
      • December 16, 2020
Go to page