Statistics

285,952 members
168,019 posts
  • New
    Hmason
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-05

I'm having an issue with my m32 connection to my newer iPad. All of the IPs match up, and the older iPad connects just fine. The "listening" window in the connect screen stays red and spinning and won't ever fully connect. Iv tried everything and I'm not sure what to do next. 

read more...
    0 14
    • Hmason
      KevinMaxwell The IP addresses shouldn't match exactly. If the iPad is 192.168.1.150 then the mixer should be something like 192.168.1.160 the 4 groups of numbers in the address should match on the first 3 groups and the last group (150 and 160 in my example) should be different.
      • May 5
  • New
    greenalien
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-04

I really like the RX1602 and own 2 of them, but they would be even more useful if the mon/fx out was stereo, rather than mono. OK, you can use the headphones output as a stereo send, but it would be more useful if a stereo signal was also available on the rear panel so that the phones were also usable for monitoring purposes.

Maybe a switch to go between balanced mono and unbalanced stereo? Shouldn't be difficult to implement. Then make it available as a retro fit, diy would be fine. 

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    clonika
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-11

Hello, I would like to know if the Midas MR 18 AIR model works correctly with the Apple M1 chip, I cannot get it to interact with Nuendo 11, a version that does work with OS Monterey with M1 Max but although it recognizes the MR 18 I cannot to record I need quick response.

Thank you

And if it is possible to update both software and firmware of this model, you have not worked on this for a long time

read more...
    1 6
  • New
    Hoolimagoon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-15

So my old line rack mixer had its last flout and as I look around for a service repair close by, I got to thinking about this question. What happened to the industry take on the analog line mixers with 16 to 24 line outputs, for those who wanted sound channel outputs for monitor mixes through multiple hardware units, who dont have room for a massive desk and don't want to go down the Apple product route? Its been 20 odd years since a good quality 16 channel to 24 unit been produced since the Roland ME Series Mixers. Will we ever have something like these again and would behringer be interested in creating a line of these very useful line mixers, with proper eq etc ? 

read more...
    0 8
    • Hoolimagoon
      Dale_M

There are no plans for such a mixer and given the fact that the hardware within this industry has actually shrunk in size (or replaced by software) it is most unlikely Music Tribe would venture in to an outdated business model. However they did say vinyl was dead and looked what happened there so we can never say never I guess!

• Feb 16
      • The Loss of the 16 to 24 channel Line Mixers
        Hoolimagoon Not too sure if these are outdated business model, for the price line mixers are a godsend for those on limited bedroom studio. Most mixers now go down the Apple App control route, which depending on ones own ideals, either buy into Apple or not. I have never liked that sound creators be pigeonholed into buying into company products they dislike or do not buy for various personal reasons. What I find strange is why Behringer create a line mixer with no EQ and a dedicated 12 channel mixer that have very limited connection options, no stereo sends etc to control those still using for example D-sub output DSP cards, various hardware synths (people could say the RD303 is outdated too). Even if Behringer could tool the RX1202 to a dedicated 16 to 24 channels, would not take much tooling and might be an option for those who want less Apple software apps. !2 channels is too sparse for todays increasing hardware mixing market .
        • Feb 16
  • New
    don7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-06

I NEED TO REGISTYER MY PRODUCT XR18 MIXER A SAN INTERFACE

0 21
    • don7
      Dale_M Hi there simply go to the support tab above and select Product Registration, fill in the details and upload your proof of purchase.
      • Jan 6
    • don7
      DavidThomson1 Have been trying to register my Wing on the website with no luck. All fields are filled in on the registration but it keeps telling me "Please Fill Required Fileld" (yes with Field spelt incorrectly on the webpage), but won't tell me what field is missing -- all fields I have filled in, but still keep getting this error
      • Jan 7
  • New
    rob18
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

I am going to put MX882 in my home recording output routing, there are: PC -- Yamaha MG10XU -- Behringer MX882 -- Power Amplifier -- Flat (Recording) Speakers.

The reason I'm using the MX882 because I want to have option speakers (home stereo speakers) to listen and compare the results of my work, so I'll connect another amplifier to another output of MX882 for that purpose.

The Questions are:

1. MX882 has balanced outputs (both XLR and TRS), is safe if I wire those to RCA (I mean one TRS/XLR for one RCA)? Or is better if I use unbalanced TS jack to RCA? I read from other forum that I can damage my amp if I wire TRS to RCA and some short circuit come to the TRS jack

2. Is safe to connect MX882 output direct to passive speakers? 

Thanks

read more...
    0 13
    • rob18
      PedroRodrigues Hi rob18, please consider that you should not connect any XLR and 1/4 TRS Jack to a RCA connector in any situation. Please take in to account that to implement the MX882 output you must use full XLR and 1/4 TRS Jack cables to avoid any issues on the unit and nay signal degradation . Thank you
      • September 27, 2021
  • New
    Mina123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

I have a 19" rack, for the Mixer to sit on, I require the ears to connect to the mixer (Xenyx 1604), would somebody point me to the correct Ears? A link would be wonderful. Thank you

0 15
    • Mina123
      DavidKnighton Hello Mina123,
      It appears the UFX1604 does not have a rackmount option. With most of our rackmount mixers, we generally supply the rack ears and screws, however this product does not list rack ears as an included accessory. Additionally, the mixer is 17 inches with the end caps on. Removing the end caps would narrow the width to about 15 inches, which is not the nominal rack width. You would need a custom built set of rack ears.
      • September 13, 2021
      • Behringer Xenyx  UFX1604 Rack Ears for 19"
        Mina123 Thank you for responding, yes I think I either try and build it myself or use two existing rack ears on each side without compromising the strength needed.
        • September 15, 2021
  • New
    PaulKennethWard
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-09-03

Where can I source a replacement fader for the X2222USB please?

0 11
    • PaulKennethWard
      NicJonesMT Hi Paul.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a spares ticket. A member of the team will then be able to advise you further.
      • September 3, 2021
  • New
    ElmoZappa
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-02

Eurorack Pro Mixer RX 1602 V1 vs V2, what are the differences with the V2 and why thx

0 463
  • New
    leeann13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

I am having trouble regulating the volume for in-house listening and for Zoom call listeners. if its just right in house its not loud enough over Zoom

0 33
    • leeann13
      RexBeckett Hi leeann13, the easiest solution would be to turn down the gain on the in-house amplifiers so they provide a good volume when the mixer output is set for the Zoom call.
      • August 13, 2021
    • leeann13
      leeann13

Thanks Rex. I will give that a try. At the ,moment I have connected the Control Out port on the mixer to the mic input on the computer and there is a volume control for the Control ( room) and a headset plug as well that I am using to try and monitor the sound going from the mixer to the Zoom meeting - there are so many places where the volume can be adjusted both on the mixer and the computer that it is all a little overwhelming. I will try your suggestion.

• August 13, 2021
Go to page