Statistics

254,387 members
132,070 posts
  • New
    JackMatthews
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

I'm currently in the market for the M32R Live when they come back out in Oct. of this year. I see that there are M32Rs that are available, used. Whare the differences btween the both?

0 54
    • JackMatthews
      Nigel67 The only difference is the style of the switch caps and the expansion card in the rear. The M32R had the USB card fitted whereas the M32R-LIVE has the Live card fitted. The M32R hasn't been made in at least 3 years now I think. Apart from that, internally everything else is the same and the software is the same. The DN32-LIVE card can be purchased separately and fitted into an M32R which will make it an M32R-LIVE except for the switch caps.
      • Jul 5
  • New
    fredbrown000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-12

Does anyone know where i can test my 2nd hand 2015 Midas DL371 Audio System Engine?

I brought it 2nd hand but dont yet have a PRO6 Controller and want to test it asap. No error lights come up but i still have no clue it actualy works. 

Any advice where i could get it checke over or tested?

Thanks

read more...
    0 58
    • fredbrown000
      john0121 Hi Fred, if you fill out the service request form via the support button as member of our service team will be able to arrange a test and check service with you for this.
      • December 14, 2020
  • New
    Jeff8005
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-06

Just received my M32R and it only came with rack ears and quick start manual. How do you fit the ears  to the mixer?

0 132
    • Jeff8005
      KevinMaxwell I have never done an M32R but usually you just need to remove the side panels and replace then with the rack ears using the same screws (unless it came with shorter ones) to put the rack ears on.
      • December 6, 2020
    • Jeff8005
      Dale_M Hi Jeffery there is a process for that can you please give me your email address and I will send it over, otherwise put a support ticket in from the above tab choose Techincal Support and in the subject line put FAO Dale rack ears so it gets to me, many thanks
      • December 15, 2020