Statistics

180,561 members
49,328 posts
  • 2020-09-18

Any news about a release date for the Wing Dante Card. It was mentioned in February but nothing after that.

In this pandemic times, it would be a great solution for broadcasting setup. We just acquired a new "Wing" and it's reserved for that purpose.

read more...
    0 4
  • 2020-09-12

Just wanna know if I canconnect .e-1s to the x32

0 7
    • Braam
      Gary Higgins I don't know for sure but rather doubt they will play nice together. If buying is the consideration, get the Midas DP48, more ch's, more features and they play very nicely withinn the X/M32 (and Wing) line of mixers.
      • Sep 12
    • Braam
      Stephen Evans Not directly. You could get a Dante or madi card for both the ME system and the X32 to connect them, but it would get quite expensive and be more clunky than using the X32 with a P16 or DP48, or the ME system with an A&H desk.
      • Mon at 7:43 AM
  • 2020-09-10

For the record, I still find this newer forum format more difficult to navagate than the old one that was like every other forum.

Anyway, there used to be a thread for product or feature requests.  I thought it was a great thread!  And, many of the requests I (and others) made became reality in the latest big 4.0+ x32 firmware update.  I'm really grateful for those updates and the increased usability that it brought to the platform.

I have a couple more things I'd like to mention as possibilities in future products, but I'm not quite sure where the appropriate place is to voice them so that they may be seen by someone who cares and can choose to do something about it or not.

I'll put them here for the time being, but if you fuys know of a beter place please let me know about it.  Or, maybe make another dedicated thread.

So, here's my feed back... On the newer NX series amplifiers, it would be great to have the ability to access them over an ethernet network.  For perminent installs or larger systems, the ability to access the DSP remotely from FOH over my gig network would be a huge plus.  Along with that, to have a screen in the GUI that can monitor the output status (-dB meter, clip, mute, Protect status) of 10 or more amps in one view would be great too.

I've mentioned it before, but I'll mention this one again... For the x/m32 platform (maybe wing too) It would be great to have a 32in/16out rack mount I/O box in a 2RU height, with all inputs on the front and all outputs on the back.  That way it can be racked with the amps and have all the amp connections made once, tidied up, and done in back while leaving the front less cluttered, with only inputs.

Last idea for you guys... BIG one IMO.  The market could use a reasonably priced IEM transmitter/receiver package WITH Dante built in.

If you had a Dante option built into the amps, that would be pretty darn cool too.

Alright, got that off my chest.  I can move forward with life again.  LOL

Thanks guys!

read more...
    0 3
    •  Seth Uldall
      Paul Vannatto Hi Seth, with this "new fangled" forum interface, there is no "better place" to put anything, since it doesn't have the hierarchy infrastructure that we use to have (it's all one bowl of spaghetti). All good ideas, though.
      • Sep 10
  • 2020-09-10

I had a fix to this problem before, and it appears it has been deleted. 

I have a Windows 10 laptop with the XUF driver 6.13   (I have deleted and uninstalled all other drivers)

X32 running 4.02 and the XUF card installed. 

The console inputs are set to Card

I have a session in Pro Tools (v2020.5), set X-UF as playback engine, set i/o to all defaults*
    1 to 1 the outputs to each track and I'm getting nothing

No playback, and not able to record. 

read more...
    0 9
    • Thomas Graham
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Thomas Please be aware that this Card is a legacy product so ruining on more recent OS's might cause some issue. Please also confirm that you are connecting the card directly to your computer or via FIREWIRE 400 or via USB 2.0. Please also confirm if you do have installed the USB or the FIREWIRE drivers for the connection you are using.
      Never the less I would suggest to perform a firmware update for your card. To access the resources for this card please follow the link belowhttps://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0AQK
      • Sep 10
  • 2020-08-22

I recently upgraded my audio interface from a 1394 device to a PCI Card that uses ADAT in and out.  
    I am trying to use my ADA8000 to output to a set of powered monitors. I am getting no audio from any of the 4 pairs of analog outputs from the ADA8000. I have never used the outputs before a have never realized I had defective gear.  All inputs work good and the unit is sending signal to my sound cards routing software as well as being seen in the DAW.. Both the DAW and routing software also see all outputs of the ASA800.  
    I have also performed a loop back test on the ADA where I connect one ADAT cable to the o and out of the ADA and send signal (taking into a microphone) into the unit while seeing if audio is passed though. I still am not getting any audio to the outputs. 
    Am I missing something on this unit?  I can't believe all outputs are dead when I have all inputs functioning as well as sending And receiving audio from the sound card. The sound card was its own issue to set up, I'm hoping for a simple fix to get this thing to pass audio. 

read more...
    0 4
    • Bjorn Haga
      Paul Vannatto Make sure that the ADAT settings of the PC card is identical with the settings in the ADA8000. I have an ADA8000 but haven't used it in years and mostly as an 8 chan DI (with a short loopback Toslink cable).
      • Aug 23
    • Bjorn Haga
      John Matthews When you tried the loopback did you have the ADA set as Master? are you sure you were using a good toslink cable? With the loopback there should be 1 to 1 input to output.
      • Aug 24
    • Bjorn Haga
      Bjorn Haga Not playng this. May I have an authorized service center name and address for San Antonio, TX please?
      • Aug 29
      • No audio output on ADA8000
        Paul Vannatto Click on the Support menu item and submit a support ticket.
        • Aug 29
  • 2020-08-07

Hello-

I just installed a DN32 Dante card in a Midas M32C.  The M32C recognizes the card but when I plug the primary ethernet port to my cisco switch or go directly from laptop to secondary port, there is no network activity leds' flashing so the Dnate Controller software v.4.2.3.1 isn't picking it up.

Am I missing a step somewhere?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

read more...
    0 17
    • Michael Deming
      Gary Higgins Do you have the latest firmware installed? Dante virtual soundcard installed? I have the X-Dante version but it is not presently in any machine (put in a X-Live) so I'm a bit foggy on it. What are you using for M32 clock? Needs to be EXp Card.
      • Aug 8
    • Michael Deming
      Michael Deming Thank you Gary.
      • Aug 8
    • Michael Deming
      Michael Deming I am using the card for the clock. The Midas is on firmware version 4.02. I must be missing a step as the M32C acknowledges the DN32 Dante card. I'm just not getting any activity lights on the primary or secondary ports. I using a Cisco unmanaged switch and can see my other Dante devices via Dante controller software with no problem.
      • Aug 8
    • Michael Deming
      Gary Higgins OK, only other thought is the firmware for the card, I looked earlier and it was giving a "bad file" message of some sort. I have not used my XDante card in a while, the firmware is the same. I may have it or you could check the Behringer site, it's there v4.08
      • Aug 8
    • Michael Deming
      Michael Deming I can't access the card through the primary or secondary port via Dante Controller software to even see what version it is on. The card is brand new right out of the box. If the M32C didn't recognize the card is installed, I would think I had a dead card. I am not using a virtual IP card in this setup. Thank you for your suggestions.
      • Aug 8
      • KT DN32-Dante
        Gary Higgins Last thought, try lowering the m32 firmware to 3.11 or 12, could be you can then connect the card and upgrade firmware of the Dante card, then move back to 4.02 firmware on the m32. It is possible 4.02 won’t recognize the older firmware...probably not, but possible
        • Aug 8
      • KT DN32-Dante
        Michael Deming Thank you. I will try that. I can't find any information on a factory reset on the M32C. I also own the actual M32 console and have factory before with no problem. Never have had any connectivity issues with that console. Thank you!
        • Aug 9
  • 2020-08-03

Tried to connect iPad to Line 3 with 6.35mm/3.5mm Stereo Adapter - works only if adapter is half-way pushed in (not all the way). Wrong adapter/cable?

The mics work fine in Line 1/2

0 6
    • VikasB
      Rex Beckett You need to use a splitter cable to connect the iPad stereo phones output to both inputs on channel 3/4. e.g. https://www.amazon.com/UGREEN-Splitter-Compatible-Computer-Multimedia/dp/B00ZKM3S4S/ref=sr_1_2?crid=O4SN9W68UY31&dchild=1&keywords=3.5mm+mini+1%2F8%22+trs+stereo+female+to+2+dual+1%2F4+inch+6.35mm+mono&qid=1596439346&sprefix=3.5mm+dual+6.35%2Caps%2C290&sr=8-2
      • Aug 3
    • VikasB
      VikasB Thank you! Coincidentally I just ordered this cable yesterday and will try it out. ???? However, does that mean I am occupying Lines 3 & 4 at the same time? So in what cases do I use only the mono part of Line 3?
      • Aug 3
      • Behringer Xenyx 802
        Rex Beckett Channel 3/4 is a stereo channel. When you connect the stereo output from an iPad with a splitter cable, it will be routed correctly to the left and right sides of the main stereo mix. You could connect a mono signal to the input 3 socket and it would feed the same signal to both sides of the main mix. The reason that your first attempt was not successful was that you were feeding an unbalanced stereo signal into a balanced mono input. This causes partial cancellation of the signals which leaves something betweeen very quiet and totally silent.
        • Aug 3
      • Behringer Xenyx 802
        JakeMuzzyyy However, you can just use a 3.5mm to 1/4 inch into the left channel which automatically acts as a mono channel if it's not important to have stereo, just so you know
        • Aug 8
  • 2020-07-31

I have a KT DN32-USB connected to an m32r mixer, I can currently only use the DN32 with adobe audition. I'd like to use it with vMix so I can for example have a bus for the broadcast mix and send it out via the card for the livestream.

I have read that the solution to this might be to use the ASIO driver for the card, however I cannot find the ASIO driver on the Klark Teknik website. Is there something I'm missing? Is it a generic driver? Am I looking in the wrong place?

read more...
    0 8
  • 2020-07-22

DN32 - USB.

Attempted an upgrade to KT-DN32-USB-Driversetup-v4.59.0. on MIDAS M32.

When running the Dfu.exe file I got this Error code:

Entering upgrade mode...

Upgrading firmware...0 of 40794 bytes transferred.

TUSBAUDIO_GetDfuStatus: Function Failed with Error code 0xEE000003.

Samplitude could not find the ASIO driver. I reloaded the previous ASIO driver v4.11, which only works correctly in 32/32 mode. Anything I can do?

Apologies for entering this into the wrong box below. I trust you can remove it.

Graham.

read more...
    0 14
    • Graham Williams
      Rex Beckett Reinstall the V4.59.0 driver and ignore the Dfu.exe file. It didn't work for many people and is unnecessary.
      • Jul 22
  • 2020-07-21

Hi, i would like to know if its posible to have a stereo aux out for my inears, beacause i am keyboardist and i play a nord stage with panorama sounds. I use an AUX to conect my in ears, but i dont know why there is no way to make it stereo. thanks for your help

read more...
    0 21
    • hormi77
      John Matthews Hi Hormi77, you can link buses together on the XR18. Just click on Bus 1 on the right side of the app and then the Bus1 fader which appears in the Main Fader position. Click channel along the top and you will see that you can turn the link on. Bus 1 will link to Bus 2 and they are assigned to Aux 1&2 by default. You can repeat this for 3/4 and 5/6 if required.
      • Jul 20
    • hormi77
      hormi77 Thanks John, but if i understand, i should conect two wires in two aux, for each chanel, and conect it to one wire (to my inear) correct?
      • Jul 21
      • Stereo on x air xr 18
        John Matthews The only way to have stereo out of the Auxes is to link the buses in this way. Left signal will be on Aux 1 and Right signal will be on Aux 2, you then can send this into the Left/Right side of you in ear monitors.
        • Jul 21
    • hormi77
      Luke Savage Yes on all accounts. Another way is to simply use the head phone port and through the App you can assign what goes into those headphones. LR, pre/post fade, individual buses as well as linked buses.
      • Jul 25
Go to page