Statistics

241,182 members
117,433 posts
  • New
    GioBlackmon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

Is there a quick fix to correct my AES50 inputs if they are red? I have two SD16s and can't connect with either one on A or B. When I connect to A the error says 'X32' and stays red. When I connect to B, A says 'X32' and B says 'SD16' and stays red.

read more...
    0 3
    • GioBlackmon
      Paul_Vannatto Make sure that the AES50 cable is connected to the S16 port A and the S16 is in mode 1 (no lights on SN Master, Out+8, etc.) and the X32 is set to master clock (sync is internal).
      • Jul 19
    • GioBlackmon
      GioBlackmon

I've had these SD16s for about two years and they have worked flawlessly for me. Now when I plug into AES50, it flashes for n/n quickly and the light is green. When I go to AES50 B, both AES50 A and B are red and the SD16 flashes red on the B side.

• Jul 19
    • GioBlackmon
      Paul_Vannatto The AES50 cable has to go into the S16 A port only. It will not sync in the B port.
      • Jul 19
  • New
    samadorluna
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-17

1. Our MIDAS M32 was working perfectly, but recently the USB card stop working. The mac does not recognize it.

2. the issue, is not related to any update.

3.. After the failure, we update the midas m32 firmare. It did not repair the problem

4. We back to factory settings, and it did not repair the problem.

5. We remove and reinstall the card and it did not repair the problem.

6. The usb card DOES RECOGNIZE the SD cards, but not the usb port conexion.

7. We have tryed with windows and mac . The same result.

8. Does any body now what we can do?

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    smith837
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-11

Im Trying to connect my DN9630 to the Midas M32R the blue light comes on for usb power but on the back there is a red light above the AES50 connector. Im using shielded CAT5 cable. The Midas doesn't show connection the AES50B port has a red light and says No device. Is there a step Im missing. My Computer is running Ableton live 10 with drivers for the DN9630 installed 

read more...
    0 20
    • smith837
      Paul_Vannatto Is the samplerate on the DN9630 set to 48K and is the M32R also set to 48K?
      • Jul 11
    • smith837
      Dale_M Hi Smith,we’re sorry for your experience. Please submit a technical ticket from the support tab above. .
      • Jul 12
  • New
    mxrusb3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-11

Hi, 

For the Zoom set up, I connect a micrpohone to this mixer and the mixer output (USB) to the main pc input USB.  And it works fine.  Now I want to connect another laptop as a background music source (from YouTube) while I am speaking on the mic.  Since pc output is not a a line level(already amplified for headphone), the mixer cannot take this music source.  It is too big voltage( I assume) and the sound is distorted too much.  What should I do to make this pc audio output level into the line level input? or Any suggestion to use pc source into the mixer such that I can use mic voice with music from the pc. 

Thanks

read more...
    0 9
    • mxrusb3
      Paul_Vannatto Connect the second laptop to one of the stereo channels (3/4 or 5/6) and turn the laptop volume down to about half-way and you should be good.
      • Jul 11
      • Behringer Q802 USB trouble connecting pc sound to this mier
        mxrusb3 Okay thank you. I will try that way. I thought I was lowing volume, but maybe not enough of it.
        • Jul 11
  • New
    KeithFisher
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Is anyone aware of a way to update the firmware for the S32 using a mac (as opposed to windows)?  I don't currently have a Windows platform machine nor do I particularly want to clutter my Macbook with an installation of Windows.

Thanks

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Adamrussell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

We are trying to multitrack record to Logic Pro X Via the DN9630 from a Midas Pro1. Everything is configured and patched on the Pro1 and the status on the Pro1 says it is connected and AES50 Sync is OK. The DN9630 is flashing green and orange above the ethercon jack. On the computer side, the iMac and Logic see the DN9630 and let me select it as the audio interface, but when I arm the tracks, there is no signal (yes the direct out is not muted). Help!

read more...
    0 24
    • Adamrussell
      DavidKnighton Hello Adamrussell,
      On the DN9630 there is a switch for 48KHz or 96KHz operation. Do you currently have it selected as 48KHz? This would be incorrect if so. Midas Pro1 operates at a fixed 96KHz sample rate. Some users make the mistake of selecting 48KHz thinking it will automatically sample down/up to the computer, but this is not true. You make the selection based on the console sample frequency.
      • Jun 30
      • Klark Teknik DN9630 Via Midas Pro1
        Adamrussell Sorry, I responded last week and it looks like it didn't actually post. The sample rate is on 96KHz to match the Pro1.
        • Jul 6
  • New
    Maftropiero
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-06-29

Se puede usar para enviar directamente e un procesador/Amplificador de musica si que la señal pase por un PC?

Alguien lo ha hecho?

0 15
    • Maftropiero
      DavidKnighton Sí, la interfaz puede enviar audio directamente a un procesador o amplificador. Si está utilizando un software de computadora para controlar el audio, deberá saber dónde ajustar el volumen de la salida.
      • Jun 29
  • New
    luc12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-28

WING-ADAT?

0 16
  • New
    IanWaugh
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-27

Hi - Nice mixer but the ASIO4ALL driver is pretty sucky. Eventually managed to get it working with Cubase with v2.13 (not 2.15) but the recording level is so low as to be almost unusable unless I turn the Main faders up so high the speakers blow a hole in the wall!

Lots of people seem to have a range of probs with the Behringer Mixer audio interface. I think I've watched every 'solution' on YouTube but none solve the problem.

I have a Focusrite 2i2 which works perfectly but since I'm recording directly from the mixer it would be nice to be able to use it.

Anyone got a solution?

Thanks,
    Ian

read more...
    0 6
    • IanWaugh
      Nigel67 Hi Ian. If you go into Sounds - Recording - Properties (select Audio Codec for mixer) - Levels, make sure that the input level is turned to 100%. Also in Enhancements, make sure that Disable all enhancements is ticked. If you go back in to the Recording tab, there is a meter on the right hand side of the page to the audio codec that you have selected. Is this lighting at all? Is it just the mic level that is low, or if you input from a cd player for example, is that level also low? Can you tell me what you have connected to the mixer. Can you confirm that you are not having to turn the headphones full up on the mixer to hear anything and where are the main meters peaking? Is the graphic eq in circuit. What happens if you take it out of circuit, also any fx.
      • Jun 27
    • IanWaugh
      IanWaugh

Hi Nigel - Thanks for helping out and the suggestions. I only have keyboards plugged into it. Before I got it I was using a Focusrite 2i2 with a RX-1602 and I was assuming the various levels would not be too different. I have reduced the gain on the back of my speakers and connected them to the Control Room Out. I can wack up the levels now without blowing the speakers :-) So I can record a 2nd track while listening to the first. Just a problem with latency so experimenting with the ASIO4ALL buffer size. We'll see how it goes :-)

• Jun 28
  • New
    DougHurd
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-20

Here is a product all M32 FOH engineers could use. A 2x16 inputs to 1x16 outputs switch to switch from house console to touring console.

read more...
    0 40
Go to page