Statistics

305,633 members
189,953 posts
  • New
    tanapoli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-10

Having a bit of trouble with distortion in the Flow 8 headphone feed from Reaper. Recording with Flow8 into Reaper is fine and plays back without issue through the computer speakers and even with the same headphones through the PC. The issue is only heard in headphones connected to the Flow8.

The use case is typical multitrack recording where I record a track, then play it back through the USB connection while recording the next track. The sound coming back is very noisy/distorted.

Attached is the device setting in Reaper. Anyone know if this is a setup issue or possibly a bad Flow8?

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    miles1955
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-07

When using the USB to go live on Facebook. I get no sound. We are using the Facebook format. When I use my interface I'm not using the USB port on my X32I get live sound on Facebook.. I have spent time with sweet water troubleshooting this issue. We have checked routing, we have checked and replaced the USB cable. I do not know what to do next can you please give me a idea. Again I am going straight from the USB port into my PC. No sound

read more...
    0 12
    • miles1955
      Nigel67 Hi miles1955. Can you confirm that the X32 is running the latest firmware V4.06 and the X-LIVE is running the A12 firmware (https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0AWR). You have also downloaded and installed the latest windows driver from the same link? Is the console set as Internal clock? On your PC, if you go into Bluetooth and other devices, do you see the X-Live card under the Audio heading? Have you checked that the USB port you are using is USB2.0 compatible - try all the USB ports, even the ones that require USB B to C adapters. Are you running Windows 11 or 10? On the mixer, you are seeing the audio on the Main L and R meters and you are getting audio from the XLRs on the rear panel labelled L and R (could be 7 and 8 or 15 and 16). I am afraid that I have never used facebook for the use that you are, but I take it that it only receives 2 channels of audio. If so, have you reassigned Out 1 and Out 2 to be Main L and Main R, and then assigned OUT 1-8 to Card 1-8? If you go into Sounds on the computer, click on the Recording tab and then you should see In 1-2 for the X-LIVE card. Opposite it, the is a bargraph. Sending audio from the Main LR, if everything is routed correctly, then the bargraph should be lit up. If it isn't, then its still a routing issue or you have a fault on the Live card. Hope this helps
      • Nov 7
  • New
    pav1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-05

I'm a total newbie and all I want to know is how do I use the XENYX 802 to mix and record using audacity? Help,lease!!!

0 11
    • pav1
      Nigel67 Hi, please find attachments showing how to set up your Q802USB with Audacity. Have you checked on You Tube for tutorial videos?
      • Sep 5
  • New
    Emoore1151
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-05

Trying to install for use in Audacity. Latest versions Audacity, ASIO, and Windows 10. I get as far as the zipped files then nothing matches instructions. No start up screen.

0 10
  • New
    Pure4one
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-30

I am trying to connect XENYX X1222USB to Logic Pro, but I can't seem to find a driver online, it is only showing 2 channels when connected directly with only USB

0 10
  • New
    erkfox
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-25

I want to use the user routing menu to clone the SD8 inputs and one local. To give to FOH. Singer is wirless on local 1 at the X32. everyone inputs thru 2-6 my drums are 9-16. So 2-6 and my kick snare7-8 in to the X32 for ears, everything out to the SD8 For FOH. SD8 inputs route fine. Right now they dont oput correctly. They arent matching up. And the ones that do the gain is involved. I want a raw signal from the SD8 inputs to the SD8 outs to send to the sound guy no X32 gain settings involved. Basicly trying to ditch the splitter snake we use. Save sorting thru the tails in a dark venue to give to sound guy. Just input everyone except the singer to the SD8 by my drums, leave the ear rig off stage with the AES50 connection, and have FOH pull singer and everything except drums raw off the SD8 outputs. Usually let sound guy mic drums. Is that even possble to do?

read more...
    0 12
    • erkfox
      Paul_Vannatto The preamps (including gain and phantom control) are an integral part of the XLR-F input jacks of both the console and any stagebox (including SD8). So sending "raw signal" with no X32 gain is not physically possible. If FOH requires separate gain control, a splitter is required.

Regarding your routing request, your explanation does not make sense unfortunately. Please provide a clearer explanation and I'll be glad to provide the required routing.
      • Aug 24
  • New
    TNTim
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-09

Our church recently was victim to a lightning strike. After troubleshooting, it appears we are not getting any signal from the SD8 stage box. The power light is on but no communication between the X32 compact and SD8. I eliminated the possibility of the CAT5e cable being bad. 

Is there anyway to switch from Port A to port B on the SD8 and see if it works? This is the only stage box we use. If so, what needs to be switched on the X32? 

read more...
    0 51
    • TNTim
      Paul_Vannatto No, the AES50 B port of the SD8 is for cascading more stageboxes only. Is the AES50 A sync light green? If so, check again the routing on the X32 Compact.
      • Aug 9
      • SD8 Port Question?
        TNTim The AES50 A sync light is not on at all.
        • Aug 9
    • TNTim
      Nigel67 Hi TNTim. Try plugging the SD8 into the AES50 B port on the X32 and see if it then syncs up. If not, then it is likely that the SD8 has an issue. To confirm this, plug a CAT5e cable between the AES50 A and B ports on the X32. Check the sync area on the LCD and see if the two ports are showing green sync. Do not worry about what they discover, you are just interested in whether the ports sync. If they do, then the SD8 is definitely faulty. If they don't sync, then you have a faulty X32 and possibly a faulty SD8. The only way to tell is by connecting the SD8 to another X32/M32 and seeing if it syncs to that. You will need to get the units fixed and to do this, please contact one of our Authorised Service Centres and book the units in with them. (https://www.behringer.com/buy.html?type=POS). Hope this helps
      • Aug 9
      • SD8 Port Question?
        TNTim So I tried connecting SD8 into the AES50 B port on the X32 compact. No sync light. I then connected a known good CAT5e cable between port a and port B on the X32 compact. No sync light at all on either port viewing the screen. Does this mean the X32 compact is bad as well?
        • Aug 11
  • New
    roik
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-08

Hi MusicTribe,

We're considering buying a Behringer UMC1820 for for production of hearing aids. We need to programatically set the gains of line inputs and outputs. Is this possible or can we only set the gains by manually tuning the knobs on the front panel?

Best regards,
    Robert

read more...
    0 19
    • roik
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi roik, I see you have also submitted a case with the same question. A response has now been sent on this case, if you have not yet seen it please check your spam/junk folder as on some occasions our replies may route here.
      • Aug 8
    • roik
      roik

I did receive help on my ticket. Thanks for the help

• Aug 9
    • roik
      Dreams PLease post the answer here so we all can get the information, thank you :-)
      • Nov 1
  • New
    jarm101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-03

New to this, and not sure if anyone has addressed this yet but,what is the fix to solve extreme audio degradation when using Mac OSX High Sierra 10.13.6 with first-gen x32. Recent firmware complete. Works fine with my laptop running OSX El Capitan 10.11.6

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    DDP02360
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-03

Is there a way to have remote control of the PMP5000.  I'd like to be able to take a tablet, for example a microsoft Surface, and move around the live space to tweak the sound.  

Am I asking for something that is not available for this mixer?

read more...
    0 8
    • DDP02360
      Paul_Vannatto Yes that is correct. You are asking for something that is not available for the PMP5000. To get that feature, you would need to get one of the digital mixers such as the XR18, X32, Wing, etc.
      • Aug 3
    • DDP02360
      Mathew23

Will I need one of these digital sets or all? https://dordle.online

• Aug 29
Go to page