Statistics

285,931 members
167,994 posts
  • New
    johniebeats
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

hey Guys!

1. Is there hope in near future that Midas is gonna work with L-ISA studio?

and as midas M32R user do i stand achance to get to use this new technology?

2. I purchased the midas M32R from sweetwater last year it was shiped to africa uganda
    And early this year i got to use it for the first time it got an issue on the scribble lights nolonger show any thing

Do you hve branch of your support team to help out around the eastafrica countries like kenya,ugand or tanzania
    thanks

read more...
    0 1
    • johniebeats
      KevinMaxwell Do you know how to export a scene for the mixer to a USB thumb drive? if you do edit your post here and attach the scene here and we can take a look at it there are settings that will cause the scribble strip light to no turn on.
      • 3 hours ago
  • New
    Soccerman58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Hi

I was told that the software to manage the M32 is better than the software for the M32 Compact and I should load the Midas software to manage my X32 Compact.

Is that true, or some kind of urban legend please?
    Thanks

Phil

read more...
    0 1
    • Soccerman58
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. The M32 and X32 software are functionally identical. The only reason to use M32 EDIT instead of X32 EDIT is you prefer the look. It will work either way.
      • Wed at 12:48 PM
  • New
    Soccerman58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Hi

My drummer has an electric VDrum kit. I don't have enough channels on the X-Air 18 to assign a channel for each pad, so I decided I could take the 4 cymbal outputs and connect them down to a single cable. Kinda like a Y cable, except instead of 2 into 1 it's 4 into 1. See drawing.

I haven't done any kind of buffering with resistors or other components - they are basically just soldered together.

I know I can plug my guitar into each of the 4 connectors in turn and it works fine. Not sure what will happen when I plug all 4 into the drum brain simultaneously.

Thanks

Phil

read more...
    0 3
    • Soccerman58
      KevinMaxwell Not a good idea as a mater of fact it is a very bad idea. you can take a microphone and hard wired split it into multiple inputs on a mixer but you should never take the outputs on a device (or multiple devices) and mult them together you could blowup the outputs of the V-Drums because the output electronics would be fighting each other.

But most V-Drums allow you to internally mix inputs like all of the cymbals to one output on the V-Drum brain. Which one do you have?
      • Wed at 2:01 PM
  • New
    ARP101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Is there a way to record one track, and listen to that track as you record another? Is this a routing question or is it even possible to do without a DAW?

0 6
  • New
    Mynormix23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

What is the best way to eliminate feedback in x32?

0 2
    • Mynormix23
      Paul_Vannatto Learn to use the built in RTA and the channel strip parametric EQ. The combination works great for eliminating feedback.
      • Tue at 3:27 PM
  • New
    Buckett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

I'm trying to buy a 'genuine part' replacement X32 (full size) soft cover as the one that came with it has deteriorated.

I went to Behringer's site and the Spare Parts section only offers 'Go To Care Portal' which is this site and no obvious means of buying any parts. Am I missing something?

read more...
    0 8
    • Buckett
      Dale_M The spares process has moved over to our Super Partners, if you go to the Behringer website then select Buy you can search your location and contact the partner direct for spares.
      • Tue at 11:56 PM
  • New
    dmccurrach
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-05-23

I have the Behringer X32 digital mixer and periodically it wont turn on.  I will have to turn it on and off 20, 30, 50 times before it will actually boot all the way.  Any suggestions on how to fix?

0 4
    • dmccurrach
      Nigel67 Hi dmccurrach. When you say it will not power up, do you mean that you turn the X32 on and nothing happens on the surface, or it starts to boot on the screen and then freezes / switches off. It could be power supply related - components failing, the micro sd card or the MCU board need reseating. It could also be a million other things but they are probably the most obvious. If the X32 is still under warranty then I would suggest contacting the shop that you purchased it from, however if not in Warranty please contact one of our Authorised Service Centres (https://www.behringer.com/buy.html?type=POS) and they will be able to book your mixer in for repair. Or, please send us a Technical Support Ticket and we will be able to help further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mon at 10:26 PM
  • New
    randymusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-23

Anyone?

0 3
    • randymusic
      KevinMaxwell China. According to Wikipedia "In 2018, the company completed a manufacturing complex in Zhongshan, China. The complex contains factory buildings and dormitories for up to 10.000 workers. It opened with 3,000 employees.
      • Mon at 6:30 AM
  • New
    psavolai
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-21

Hi ,

Using X32 Producerin home studio settting.
    Mixing tracks coming from daw and bussing them and sending busses back to Daw for recording.

All Good, except that I can't seem to find a way to map the returns of the internal effects (4-8) to daw.
    I've tried sending the Busses 13-16 to Matrix and then sending that matrix to User and that to Card ... and millions of variatations on that theme but none seem to work ...

Is there a known way to use effects as part of my mix and have them sent as a one combined bus to daw over card ?

cheers.

read more...
    0 9
    • psavolai
      Paul_Vannatto Sending buses 13-16 is sending the dry signals (signals going to the first 4 FX slots). To get the wet signals, you need to send the FX Returns signals (located on the Aux/FX channel layer) - eg. FX1 L, FX1 R, etc. This will send the wet signals of the first 4 FX slots to the DAW. The last 4 FX slots are insert type FX and are not route-able to the DAW.
      • May 21
  • New
    LarzHanson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-05-21

Great feature request for the Flow 8 app: Instead of hard-to-see skinny "LED meter strips" on each channel and master, how about making the entire area behind the fader knob and white/gray markings a meter? By its very design, the mixer is intended to hold a phone, and the meters on the app are notoriously hard to see. So instead of the skinny meter strip, make the entire gray/blue/black area the meter, splitting the stereo channels and master at the fader travel line. You might put a skinny black strip between each channel just for definition, but having meters that you can glance at without straining to see them would make the app way more enjoyable! Thanks for considering it!

read more...
    0 4
    • LarzHanson
      Nigel67 Hi LarzHanson. Many thanks for your enhancement request. I will forward it on to the design team for further discussion and possible implementation. All the best.
      • May 22
Go to page