Statistics

240,752 members
116,956 posts
  • New
    swriston
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

Does anyone know how to route a channel (USB) to a computer to use outboard effects and then return the effects back to the mixer?  

I want to use my Mac and Waves Effects to apply to five vocals and then return the processed signal back to the X32 to go to house sound.

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    pdenenberg
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-22

Hi-

Reposting this since no joy in an update for over a year here : (

Really need to be able to disable the "automatic solo" feature when in "assign" mode

Musicians that quickly want to tweak their mix cannot because when entrering assign mode the mixer solos whatever the cursor is on and the click goes away!

Thx

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    pdenenberg
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-22

Hi-

I am trying assignments direcrtly from CARD IN and still those channel strip names show up on my DP48's, BUT not when assigning from a USER OUT patch.

I suppose I could use the unused P16 busses as a workaround but that wont solve all of them for me and seems a little lame!

Thx

read more...
    0 2
    • pdenenberg
      Paul_Vannatto Channel strips (which provides the names) can only be assigned in the Routing Out 1-16, Aux Out and Ultranet screens. The User In and User Out can only be assigned sources (either input or output). That's the best they could do with the limited remaining capacity of the DSP.
      • Thu at 11:28 AM
  • New
    JohnFry
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-22

Hey guys just bought a wing a few weeks ago  . I'm trying to learn all the neat stuff this great board has to offer . I saw a video on people rearranging the Fx and EQ by dropping and dragging then in the position or order they wanted . I saw an edit button to achieve this. I'm thinking they did away with the edit button with new firmware updates . I see a wrench but it don't do what I need it to . I'm using firmware 1.11. The latest . Any idea on how to go about this now . 

read more...
    0 4
    • JohnFry
      Paul_Vannatto Select one of the channels and its home screen. At the bottom is a wrench icon - select that and the various elements will be highlighted in orange. Drag those highlighted elements as desired.
      • Thu at 11:34 AM
  • New
    regphiloe
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-22

Hi all, i just want to post my issue here hoping that i can find a solution to my problem. I pocess a wing mixer that was having ghost screen issue. After discussing with my Behringer dealer in Seychelles which is Music House, i was asked to send in the mixer for repair since it was a factory defect issue. That was since March, till now I have not got my mixer back, cause according to the dealer, they changed the screen, but after assembling mixer was not powering on, and told me that it now has a faulty power supply which needs to be change. Any body else had that same issue? Please i need some clarification on that since its getting frustrating all this time and i need my mixer. Thanks. 

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    zendrummer84
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hey! im new to posting here but i just need a quick anwser to a question. Ive submitted 2 care tickets now in relation to aquiring Parts to repair a M32R i have. I cant seem to get anyone on the care team to email me back and when i check my ticket status it just says "Problem Solved" but no real anwsers have been given. Working with tech support trying to accomplish repairs is turning out to be very frustrating and im just reaching out to see if anyone might have any suggestions. I literally just need to order a new PSU haha thats it. 

read more...
    0 8
    • zendrummer84
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi zendrummer84, are these the case you are referring to? CAS-454657-J3B7R0, CAS-459761-V4S3R0. If so i can see responses have been sent out on both with no further follow-up, a response was sent on 25/05/2021 for CAS-454657-J3B7R0 and 10/06/2021 for CAS-459761-V4S3R0.

It may be possible that the responses are routing to your spam/junk folder as we have seen this happen in the past, do you happen to have a second email address at all? If so I will pass this along to my colleagues and have them reach out to you again including the second email.
      • Tue at 11:33 PM
  • New
    joeyb1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

How do I reset my effects on my Behringer EURODESK SX2442FX Mixer.

0 5
  • New
    chiletdenis2020
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

I have been contacting music tribe for the past two weeks for my Behringer wing. they create a ticket number for me since that time I don't hear from them anymore. anyone can help please 

0 9
    • chiletdenis2020
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you can please provide your case number here or send me a Direct message I can assist you.
      • Mon at 2:28 PM
    • chiletdenis2020
      chiletdenis2020
      • Mon at 6:43 PM
  • New
    Jesusislove247
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

Channels 9-18 are give a static sound constantly until muted the board has be reset to factory settings and still the same loud static 

0 5
    • Jesusislove247
      Nigel67 Hi, please send in aTechnical Support Ticket and we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mon at 10:52 AM
  • New
    CMelin
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-19

Please recommend a DAW software to use with new iPad Air 4th gen, xr18 usb connection and Xair Edit. 
    Thank you 

Charles Melin

0 4
    • CMelin
      Nigel67 There are many out there. It all depends whether you want a free version or pay for one. Its also down to personal preference as what suits one person may not suit another. The best I can suggest is searching the internet and reading up on the various DAW software available. I would start with how many channels do you want to record and do you want to pay or get a free one. As a starter there is Traktion, Ableton or Protools which are well known.
      • Mon at 10:57 AM
Go to page