Statistics

250,554 members
127,727 posts
  • New
    Mtlrw
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

Hello, I just joined the forum and wanted to get some help with my X32 mixer. Im the sound tech for my church and I've been using X32 for about a year with amps and passive speakers for wedges and mains. Im now trying to use powered speakers for stage monitors and having trouble with routing. I have powered monitors hooked to SD 8 stage box. When I plug mic into stage box I can hear thru monitors, but I cant hear my mics that are plugged into the back of the X32 thru the powered monitors. Any suggestions? Also, Im still using an amp with my mains.

read more...
    0 8
    • Mtlrw
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Mike, welcome to the forum. What do you have assigned to the Routing, Input banks? The quickest and easiest way to troubleshoot your problem (since it can be due to a number of things) is to export your scene (using either the console's Utility button, or using X32-Edit) to a file, upload it to the cloud (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and respond with a post with a shareable link. That way we can have a look and better advise.
      • Fri at 11:59 AM
  • New
    SLUK100
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

hello all, hoping someone can help.

we currently tried to update our x32 firmware. the update failed so we continued with our work but after switching off and back on again, a bootloader failure message appeared in the screen and the only lights on the desk are the menu buttons. we have tried inserting the USB and holding the view button (amongst other things) but we're getting no response from the desk at all.

see pic

I'd really apreciate any feedback, in hope it's an easy fix...

many thanks CB

read more...
    0 3
    • SLUK100
      KevinMaxwell This is a copy and paste from the update directions. Did you follow these directions? Make sure you download the firmware again, your download might have gotten corrupted. that happened to me one time.

Alternative Update:
      1. Download the new console firmware from the X32 product page at behringer.com onto the
      root directory of a FAT32 formatted USB thumb drive.
      2. Plug the USB thumb drive into the top panel USB connector while the console is turned off.
      3. Hold the USB View button pressed while switching the console on. While booting, the X32 will
      run a fully automatic firmware update, which will take 2-3 minutes longer than the regular boot
      sequence.
      4. When no update file is available on the USB drive, or when it is corrupted, the update mode will
      remain active, preventing the X32 from booting regularly. Switch the console off and back on
      without holding the USB View button to boot the console with the existing firmware.
      Note: Behringer recommends to create a console backup before installing the update.
      This backup can be restored in case of data loss during the firmware update.
      • Fri at 6:02 AM
      • Behringerx32 bootloader fail
        SLUK100 thanks for that, we've followed these instructions but the desk doesn't respond, nothing is working on the desk
        • Fri at 6:36 AM
    • SLUK100
      KevinMaxwell Did you try an older firmware update following those procedures? Just to see if anything will work?
      • Fri at 7:05 AM
    • SLUK100
      GaryHiggins Try it again but make sure no other firmware file is in the root directory, as a matter of fact, try it on a drive if you can, that only has the exact firmware file desired on it. Even if you temporarily copy everything else somewhere while you do. It has been a while since we have been able to update with multiple firmware files on a usb stick and choose which one we want BUT it is well worth trying it the “old” way….with only a single firmware file in the root directory. Less chance for corruption. Edit: btw I was once there in firmware limbo and thought I had bricked my mixer, I was able to recover eventually. I also recall a different usb stick and the above got me home again. This is also worth a try. A different usb stick formatted Fat32 .
      • Fri at 1:42 PM
  • New
    brightonbob
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-23

Hi

I have noticed that there is now a new Wing USB driver - V5.12.0 (Along with some Dante .dnf files)

The previously available USB driver version was 4.67. The included text file "TUSBAudio Revision History" lists 5 additional versions between these two releases that were not made available on the main site.

Q1) Will alll new versions be made available on the main site or somewhere else, if so, where?

Q2) V5.12.0 is listed as available from May 18, 2021 - is this the latest version - the latest version on the Theyscon web site is 5.2 ?

Q3) is there a way to get notified (by email) on any updates to Wing software?

Thanks

BBob

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Strbacka
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

When will the DANTE card for Wing go on sale?  The salesman told me they weren't.

0 7
    • Strbacka
      GaryHiggins Are you asking about the internal card? My guess is it will not be any time soon. There is already a backlog on the external version due to many well documented factors. That would be priority to get filled imo. That said there are many users that have installed Brooklyn II 64 ch Dante cards from other manufacturers themselves with great success. Do some digging and you may get rewarded.
      • Thu at 12:12 PM
  • grubstreetops
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Hello! I submitted a service request over a month ago and shipped my mixer to a service center (as I was told to do.) The last update I got was that the mixer was received on August 16th. I haven't gotten any updates since. I emailed [email protected] several times and submitted a message on the "Contact Us" form but still no response!. Has anyone else had trouble with this? It has been over a month since they received my mixer!!!!!

read more...
    0 5
    • grubstreetops
      Posi1979 Hello ! It looks like that nobody answer our question ????? I sand it E-mail to but no respond since ????
      • Wed at 8:57 PM
  • New
    wrzkace13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

I have a small room and am recoding drums and am having to un-plug the main monitors so I don't here them  is there a way to mute main monitors. ?   Behringer x18 air 

0 13
    • wrzkace13
      Paul_Vannatto Using X-Air Edit, select the Main LR (on right side) and click on the mute button (bottom).
      • Tue at 2:13 PM
      •  Behringer X 18   How to mute main speakers   when recording  using head phone i
        wrzkace13 It mutes the headphones also so when I mute. So assigned the tracks to aux channel so it didn’t mute
        • Wed at 12:54 PM
    • wrzkace13
      wrzkace13

ohh ok. I thought that muted headphones too. Da. thank u

• Wed at 9:32 AM
    • wrzkace13
      Paul_Vannatto FYI if you respond to either the notification or the email notification, the response goes into a parallel universe and does not show up in the standard post listings. I finally found your post and the reason why it mutes headphones when you mute the Main LR is because your monitor source (in the Monitors section) is set to LR AFL (after fader level). Change it to LR PFL (pre fader level).
      • Wed at 1:08 PM
  • New
    Renilson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

É uma coisa suja que você está esperando há quase um ano por alguns botões miseráveis quando a pessoa diz que tem os botões miseráveis um pequeno problema aparece então a pessoa desaparece e não dá a menor satisfação que é como os clientes de Behringer são tratados não é Colton Schaum nunca nomear e nunca comprar um misero fio que está escrito behringer

read more...
    0 11
    • Renilson
      Nigel67 Hi Renilson. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties purchasing some buttons for your unit and can only apologise for this.. If you could send me your ticket number, then I will try and help you further.
      • Tue at 10:26 PM
    • Renilson
      Renilson

RE: CAS-416311-B1Z3F2 CRM:0113900002285

Você respondeu em Seg, 13/09/2021 16:14

Traduzido do: Inglês. Mostrar a mensagem original | Preferências de tradução
      Você respondeu em Seg, 13/09/2021 16:14
      Music Tribe Parts
      13/09/2021 15:56
      Ei Renilson, peço desculpas pelos atrasos em receber sua ordem de volta, entendo sua frustração. Entrei em contato com meus técnicos locais para ver se há alguma maneira de conseguirmos enviar alguns desses botões para você gratuitamente o mais rápido possível. Pode confirmar o endereço para o qual gostaria que fossem enviados para que eu possa garantir que eles chegarão lá o mais rápido possível? Obrigado por toda sua paciência, eu aprecio você.

• Tue at 11:24 PM
  • New
    Renilson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21
    <[email protected]> Colton Schaum
    Ter, 14/09/2021 13:38
    •  Você

Ok Renilson, boas notícias! Achei um conjunto de botões. Vou enviá-los em breve, só preciso do seu número de identificação fiscal para podermos enviar para você. Obrigado!
    read more...
    0 6
    • Renilson
      Nigel67 Hi Renilson, as I mentioned in your other post, please advise me of your ticket number and I will look into this for you.
      Translating what you have detailed above, it appears that we are waiting for some information from you before we can ship the parts.

'Okay Renilson, good news! I found a set of buttons. I will ship them soon, I just need your tax identification number so we can ship them to you. Thanks!'

Many thanks.
      • Tue at 10:32 PM
    • Renilson
      Renilson

• Tue at 11:00 PM
    • Renilson
      Renilson

O site modifica o que eu escrevo

• Tue at 11:02 PM
  • New
    Jojomeurer
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hi Guys,

i just get my new WING after I got one with ghost screen issues. Now everything seems to work great except from the fan loudness. If it turns on it starts on high rpm but slows down immediatly. But in silent environment im hearing the fan rotating with an interfering high frequency. Seems to be at 8-9khz.

Its not a big problem but if it could be changed it will be great. Maybe its possible to do this in the firmware in an upcoming update. Sometimes a fan simply has to run a little bit higher or even slower to resolve this problem. Maybe a option in the setup page which gave the user the possibilty to set the rpm within a specific range to solve this problem? Just an idea of mine. 

If this could be submitted to the engineers it would be great. Thanks so far :)

read more...
    0 11
    • Jojomeurer
      Paul_Vannatto That fan needs to either be oiled or replaced IMHO. The fan on my Wing is very quiet. I had to shine a flashlight at it just to see if it was running.
      • Tue at 10:59 AM
  • New
    SteveGreene
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-21

09/21/2021 - I just purchased a new, XENYX 1204USB for our podcast. I had been using a XENYX 1202USB until last year, when an electricial circuit faulted.

In the box with the new 1204USB, I found what look like two mounting plates. However, there is no mention of them in the very poorly-designed user manual, nor is there any other mounting hardware to explanation how the metal plates could/should be used.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Steve

read more...
    0 8
    • SteveGreene
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Those are Rack Mount brackets included so that the mixer can be mounted in a standard 19" rack.
      • Tue at 7:17 AM
    • SteveGreene
      SteveGreene

Kyle - That was my first guess. However, since I've been out of "active" service in the industry, other than our podcast, I wanted to be sure. Thank you very much!

• Tue at 7:19 AM
Go to page