Statistics

298,612 members
182,243 posts
  • New
    matt73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

Hello I just bought the Xenyx x1204 usb and I'm using it for my solo acoustic shows. I use a QSC cp8 monitor and I'm wondering if someone could tell me where the line out to the monitor is? Do I have to use the XLR channels on the back?  Or am I missing something. I just use one two channels on the mixer. Channels one and two for mic and guitar. 

read more...
    0 3
    • matt73
      Paul_Vannatto The Aux outputs are at the top and to the left of the 4 RCA jacks. I would suggest that you use the Aux 1 so that you can use the Aux 2 for the FX.
      • 9 hours ago
      • Xenyx x1204 usb line out
        matt73 Thank you. I tried that and got nothing. I tried everything except the XLR output and nothing worked. I’ll try again when I get home.
        • 1 hour ago
  • New
    a4gen2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-25

I'm a drummer that sings and runs sound for my band at small gigs using an X32 Rack.  I'm going replace my Shure Beta 56 on a boom with an AKG C520 head worn mic and want to route it to both a mic input (for singing) and the talkback input (for sound).  I used a Y-cable to do this with the Beta 56, but the C520 needs phantom power.  I plan to use an input channel from the Rack to provide the phantom power, but I am concerned I'll fry the talkback input (no phantom power) with the Y-cable.  

Can I use an inline phantom power blocker on the talkback input to accomplish the above?  Any concerns about damage to the Rack (TB input) or the mic with this setup?  Will the input level at the TB input be sufficient with the phantom power blocker in place?

Steve

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    slomogoget
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-09-23

Hello,

I finally manage to find a DN32 card to implement Dante on my X32 (firmware 4.06).

I've search quite a bit on the web and still haven't find a solution. I would like to pass Midi thru the Dante network between my laptop and the console. I acknowledge that it is possible to do it between 2 computers with rtp midi but I haven't find any solution between the mac and the X32. Am I missing something ?

read more...
    0 4
    • slomogoget
      Paul_Vannatto The X32 does not support RTP Midi. As well, the X32 Midi implementation is designed to control the console (on a limited capability) only.
      • Sep 23
    • slomogoget
      slomogoget

Thanks Paul. It's just that I was able to send program change and Midi CC from Live to the console with my old Xusb card. I'm really amazed that it is not possible thru a Dante network. Guess I have to use usb/midi cable then. Cheers

• Sep 24
  • New
    Andersavage
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-21

I just recently got a Behringer X32 (the full size mixer, Powered by Midas, etc.) and was getting it set up for my band to run our backtracks, in ears, and routing and all that. It was working fine on both my PC desktop and my Macbook, but then I decided to update the firmware, because the tutorials I was following online didn't match the user interface and options on mine.

As soon as I did that, the USB card stopped working and neither computer would recognize it as being plugged in, as well as the X32 saying "No External Card Inserted" when looking on the setup menu.

This issue persisted after trying a factory reset as well.

I contacted support and went through some troubleshooting and nothing worked, so he thought the card must be dead, and I should replace it.

I did that yesterday, and just got a new card today.

However, this one is having the exact same problem. Maybe both cards are dead, but it seems a little unlikely. Is there some other issue that may cause the X32 to not recognize the card?

read more...
    0 14
    • Andersavage
      KevinMaxwell Have you updated the firmware on the card yet?
      • Sep 21
    • Andersavage
      Nigel67 Hi Andersavage. I just checked your case. This must be a very old console (2012 - 2013) as you are using the X-UF card and the card you went and got is a X-UF card. If you have upgraded to 4.06 from 2.05, then you should definitely check that the X-UF card is definitely running the latest firmware version. You can download it from the software tab here https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0AQK. Can you send me a picture of the Setup - Global page as this shows firmware versions of the various boards. The console is on internal clock and not external?
      • Sep 22
  • New
    RealBadBob
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-20

Two questions on my XTOUCH in conjunction with XR18:

1.  Using Windows 10 and MIDI-OX, I'm unable to get MIDI-OX to discover the XTOUCH as a MIDI device.  I've got it connected via USB cable.

2.  Where is master fader for each AUX Channel.  I understand how to route signal and adjust volume from individual channels into an AUX port.  I cannot figure out how to adjust master volume for each AUX port on the XTOUCH.  Easy to do in XEdit software.  Just make sure the selector is set to the AUX port you want to manage and move the fader in the far lower left hand corner up and down.  How do I accomplish that task on the XTOUCH?

read more...
    0 3
    • RealBadBob
      NicJonesMT Hi RealBadBob.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Sep 22
  • New
    rzelazek
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-19

Does anyone know how to reset a WING mixer to return to factory settings?

0 6
  • New
    larrysimons
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-17

My "Dad Band" is anxiously awaiting delivery of our new Behringer PMP 500 mixer.  This is primarily for live performance, but is there a method or best practice for recording performances/rehearsals directly from this equipment?  If not, is there some add-on equipment that would make this possible?

I'm very much a neophyte.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    xavierng1998
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-17

Is this possible wing new firmware that can use USB, dante, or other expansion card as a channel insert and not just only limit at premium/standard FX external fx.

Hopefully this can be added to the new firmware.

Thanks.

0 4
    • xavierng1998
      Paul_Vannatto This feature is currently available (and has been in the firmware for quite some time). In the Standard FX list, at the very top is the External plugin. Assign that to one of the channel (or bus) inserts. On the External FX screen, assign the return to one of the channel strips. To assign the sends, do that on the Routing, output, FX Sends screen.
      • Sep 17
      • Wing channel insert feature request
        WING_Fred Hi, we juste need a direct output/return to any signals (USB/Dante/etc..) per chanel and let fx slot free for any inside plugins... (sorry for my english, I'm french!)
        • Sep 22
    • xavierng1998
      Paul_Vannatto You can already assign any signal to outputs and returns. But the channel strip inserts are linked to the FX engines and therefore must use the External plugin in order to make those assignments to the inserts. That is the way the Wing is designed. As far as I know, that design cannot be changed.
      • Sep 22
  • New
    DougDeMarche
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-09-16

Did it work?

View Attachment
    0 11
    • DougDeMarche
      DougDeMarche Paul Vannatto ?
      • Sep 15
    • DougDeMarche
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Doug, just got my laptop back from a church that I had accidentally left it. Yes your scene was attached. What's up?
      • Sep 15
    • DougDeMarche
      DougDeMarche It’s kind of a template for a show this coming weekend. It’s just a starting point but I’m wondering if you have any thoughts on things I could template better. I am playing and running from stage so I think I am going to run the monitors pre-fader. Seems like the I/O page shows one thing and sends shows something different. Thanks as always Paul
      • Sep 15
    • DougDeMarche
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Doug, looking at the I/O in the Routing screens and there are definite issues.

On the Input screen, it shows that the first 3 banks of inputs are from the AES50 A. Evidently you are using one or more stageboxes. But on the AES50 screen (outputs to the stageboxes), the 3rd and 4th banks have AES50 A17-24 and A25-32 (inputs) assigned, meaning that these AES50 inputs are being sent back out the stagebox outputs - which doesn't make sense.

Also AES50 A 5th and 6th banks have the Out 1-8 assigned to both. If you are using the Ultranet outputs of the stageboxes, they will get their signals from these banks.

Finally, if you are using the AES50 B port, the first 2 output banks are assigned AES50 A1-8 and A9-16.

On the XLR screen (which assigns signals to the XLR outputs on the back of the X32), the first 2 banks (of 4) have Local 1-4 and 5-8 respectively. Local are the physical XLR inputs on the back of the X32. That means that whatever you have plugged into the first 8 XLR inputs are going directly out the XLR outputs - doesn't make sense.

If you can explain exactly what is hooked up to what and what signals you want to these outputs, I can help fix this for you.
      • Sep 15
    • DougDeMarche
      DougDeMarche Ummm…I’m using XR12
      • Sep 15
  • New
    jo207868
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-14

Hi, I have a behringer x32 console, the remote Ethernet port in not functional at all. I plug into it and no lights come on. Is there any trouble shooting I can do besides making sure that the x32 is the master. I have 2 s16's hooked up to it in stage boxes. It worked one day then just didn't the next time I plugged it in.

read more...
    0 4
    • jo207868
      Nigel67 Hi jo207868. If you are not getting any LEDs flashing around the remote ethernet port when you plug in a computer, then it has most likely failed. Have you tried a second computer and another cable just in case its not the console that is faulty? Reading your message again, it sounds as though you are possibly connecting your 2 x S16 to it. The S16 plugs into the ports labelled AES50 A or AES50 B. The remote ethernet port is for the EDIT software. Please can you confirm the exact fault. Many thanks
      • Sep 15
    • jo207868
      jo207868

The s 16s are plugged into aes50a

• Sep 15
Go to page