Statistics

270,109 members
149,898 posts
  • New
    Kcld
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-28

Hello all,

in December 2021 I bought the Behringer X32 full version.

A really great mixer.
    I'm just having some trouble setting up the X32 as a DAW controller.

What I personally find a pity is that the DAW controlling only takes place on the right side and not on all faders, so also the 16 faders on the left.

There are many videos on Youtube how this was done at ProTools and Studio One, among others.

Surely this should also be possible in Cubase?
    Does anyone have an idea how I could get this working?

Why didn't Behringer make sure that all faders can work as DAW controllers? Software wise could this be included in an update?

Are there people here who can give me tips on how to properly set up the DAW controlling, or maybe people who have all faders working in Cubase Pro?

Thank you very much for your help and advice,

Ron.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    andrutay
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-27

Any word on an ETA for a full scenes/snippets/snapshots update for the wing? I have heard that it's in the works but it seems to have been that way for a while. 

This board has potential to be such a great theatre console but the lack of proper scene management is a dealbreaker. 

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    DennisMilsom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-26

I am thinking of using the Flow 8 as the audio interface and live mixer for my PC. Can it be used as an audio interface? And are the functions the same when used with a PC and not an iOS device?

Can anyone actiualyl doing this please share experiences and any issues?

Thanks

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    electricheadguitar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

I can't seem to find out how to save a snapshot to itself. For example, if I load a snapshot from the Snapshot Library, make adjustments, and then want to save the new settings to the same snapshot, there's no option to do so. If I tap the snapshot name, the only option is to load the old one. Am I missing something?

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

Follow this way....

1. push VIEW button of left 12 channels.

2. touch any one processor

3. and then it's bottom line parameter's not shonw.

but after select other channel or other processor slot,

and return again,

it shown agrain.

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Adrian777
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Hello,

i have an issue with the mixer X18.
    It happens as well withe the app and with remote via Windows PC.

I am able to set up a FX to chanel with all its parameters. After setting it up i'am not able to have an influence on the volume. If i move the fader in the FX section or in the "sends" section for the particular FX channels nothing does change. Muting does work.

Witout this funktion the mixer is not useable in a show-scenario.

read more...
    0 13
    • Adrian777
      Paul_Vannatto The best thing to do for troubleshooting is to use the X-Air Edit app (on your Windows PC) to save to a scene file, save it to the cloud (eg. dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) and provide a shareable link in your next post. That way we can have a look and better advise.
      • Jan 20
    • Adrian777
      Adrian777

Thank you,

her is the link to the scene

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mihz9u04szeicz4/Probe%2020.01.2022.scn?dl=0

• Jan 21
    • Adrian777
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Adrian, I see the problem. You have the FX1 set as an insert to channel 2 (Vocals Stef). Unfortunately reverb FX don't work that way, because they don't have any mix knob (to change the ratio of dry and wet signals). Instead you need to setup the Chamber Reverb (FX1) in a "side-chain" mode.

Here is how to do that using the X-Air Edit (on your Windows PC)
      * Select the FX tab at the top and turn off the Insert of FX1, and change Ch 02 to Off.
      * On the right side, select the FX1 (under the column of Main LR, Adr Mon, etc)
      * Bring up the FX1 main fader (far right) to 0 db
      * On the left section will be all of the channel sends to that FX sends bus. Vocals Steff level is already up to 0 db. Move the other 2 vocal faders up to the desired levels.
      * Select the Main LR (on the right side)
      * To the right of the 16 channels and Aux channel are the 4 FX returns (returns the wet signal from the FX engine). Turn up the FX1 to around -10 db.

What this does is send the vocal (dry) signals to the FX1 sends bus (similar to the monitor buses, but these FX buses are dedicated to the four FX slots). The FX1 processes the mix of (dry) signals to create the desired reverb (wet). That reverb output is returned to the Main LR mix via the FX1 return channel (to the right of the Aux channel). You would adjust the wet signal level up and down to the desired balance with the (dry) channels.
      • Jan 21
    • Adrian777
      Adrian777

Hello Paul,

thank you very much!!
      That did work.

Probably some addition to this:
      "To the right of the 16 channels and Aux channel are the 4 FX returns (returns the wet signal from the FX engine). Turn up the FX1 to around -10 db."
      This need to be done in the "Main L/R page, not the FX1 page.

• Jan 21
    • Adrian777
      Paul_Vannatto Yes you are correct with that addition. I've added that to the instructions for future reference.
      • Jan 21
  • New
    andreicoada
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Hello, I own a Behringer DDM4000 mixer. From the time i bought it until now it has been sent to the repair service (wich in Romania is Senia) 3 times. At first the gains where making a hissing noise when they were turned, they replaced them but didn't secure the package good enough for delivery back to me and it arrived with the box smashed quite hard and noises of broken pieces inside of it, so it got sent a second time to the repair service for checking. They said they cleaned it and got it back to me. Meanwhile the mixer started developing an intermitent fault on the channel 4 fader so i had to send it back to the repair service (third time). This time they took the bad decision of cleaning all the moving parts with WD40 wich made most of the knobs turn slow/difficult and some of them now have a tendency of getting blocked. Also while I was using one of the gains a weird hissing started on the right speaker (speakers connected via XLR) and it was there even if i stopped the music and lowered the faders, gains and master volume. The only way I got it to stop was by turning it off. Besides that they also left some dirt under the display on reassembly. I already opened a ticket but didn't receive any reply till now. I have also explained the matter to the shop I bought the mixer from (Media Crusher/soundcreation.ro) and asked for replacement of the unit since it has already been serviced so many times and I'm pretty sure the repair service won't be able to clean the WD40. They replied to me saying they wait for an answer from the repair service. is there any way Behringer can step in and make the call for the replacement decision? Does Behringer aproove usage of WD40 as repair solution? I really need help with this matter as I didn't do anything wrong and might end up with an unusable product because of the service repair shop

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    Opotija
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

Hello,

I have a Behringer DDM 4000 Mixer. 

I am having a problem with it. When I play it.

1. The volume jumps to real load

2. All of the button begin to blink 

3. I have to turn it off and turn it back on sometimes when I turn it off and turn it back on all the lights are stuck on)

read more...
    0 10
    • Opotija
      Nigel67 Hi Opotija. There isn't anything that we can do to help you through this forum, your unit is faulty and in need of repair. Please contact our Technical Team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jan 18
  • New
    TimAnderson1981
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

Hello, 

Can someone please help me get started with multi-tracking to Reaper with my XR18?  I can get Reaper to recognize the XR18 and allow me to assign channels to the 18 channels of the mixer, but I cannot get signal into Reaper.  

read more...
    0 5
    • TimAnderson1981
      Nigel67 Hi TimAnderson1981. We could do with more information regarding your set up. Are you using a MAC or Windows computer. Are you seeing audio reaching your computer and just not getting to reaper or is audio not getting out of the XR18. In Mac and Windows audio settings, there are meters that show whether audio is coming into the computer or not. Have you checked for videos on the internet. There seems to be two or three that show setting up the XR18 with Reaper. They are not showing the latest firmware, however the set up is exactly the same. The person in this link has made a three part video that may help you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSQcexcIbec Your computer is already recognising the XR18 so you can bye pass quite a lot of the first video
      • Jan 18
  • New
    Worsh1pmin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-17

Has berhinger finally gotten the parts for touch screen raplacement for the wing?

0 2
    • Worsh1pmin
      GaryHiggins I had heard that there were some available. Not sure if it is true or just a rumor. Hope that its true!
      • Jan 17
Go to page