Statistics

234,143 members
109,791 posts
  • New
    windizzle
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-13

Is there any plan to launch a PC or Apple based editing software for the Wing?  On the X32 it was nice to set up scenes and such at home without having to pull the board out to construct scenes, snippets, etc

0 5
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-13

I always have thanks for WING and BEHRINGER guys.

When I using WING console, I always surpised by WING 's plugin, flexibility, and sound quality.

But... despite of WING's plenty PLUGIN's, user can view only one Plugin interface at one moment.

so....

I imagine this....

If possible... If you can.....

WING-EDIT could have this PLUGIN VIEW page...

will be more great WING.

Thanks for your reading.

read more...
    0 6
    • pilgrims1
      Nigel67 Hi pilgrims1. Yes, no problem. I can definitely pass your request on to the design team. Many thanks.
      • 5 hours ago
  • New
    mikeallenr11
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-06-13

Hi there all,

so I have a x32, sd8, S16

my question is regarding a UPS.

My X32 is only used inside is it advisable to use a UPS for the desk.

also if I use one of these on my X32, would I need one for the S16 etc, but someone has also said to me that the same UPS needs to be used on the S16 and Sd8 when I am using them. 

mid this ture?

I don't like the idea of running a 75m power cable just for the S16 on the stage.

read more...
    0 1
    • mikeallenr11
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. It's not required that the units are on the same power, just that they are all protected and on stable, clean power.
      • Jun 13
  • New
    andreaconfa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-13

Hi, i bought an S16 to pair with my X32 Compact but seems that the channel inputs 1 to 8 is not working, even after resetting the mixer. Both mixer and digital snake are updated with the last firmware available.

Channels input 9 to 16 work fine and also the outputs are working as espected

Routing is correct.

There is other steps to check for this issue?

read more...
    0 8
    • andreaconfa
      GaryHiggins Double check your mode settings is the only thing I can think of. You probably want the default. With the config button pushed in, rotate the knob fully counter clockwise to be sure that is what is set.
      • Jun 13
    • andreaconfa
      Dale_M If you are still having issues please raise a Technical ticket from the Support tab above so we can assist.
      • 3 hours ago
  • New
    Luttge
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-13

So, I'm running a one man show from my XR18. My question is regarding routing inputs and outputs. I am running all of my inputs as USB inputs. There are 18 inputs and outputs - do these correlate with any of the aux outputs? I know that Main LR routes as output 1 and 2 for mains, but if I create virtual BUS channels for monitors, what channels would I map them to in order to send them to the Aux outputs? Or can I do that?

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    WadeGibbs
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-12

Hello, new user trying to understand some basic signal flow through the XR18, I have attached a PDF with three screenshots showing faders and where I think they are on the block diagram if a more experienced user could take a look and see if I am on the right track that would be greatly appreciated. One additional question is where the green labeled FX returns tie in on the block diagram.  Thanks in advance.

Wade 

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 1
    • WadeGibbs
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Wade, first 2 are correct. The third (Pan) is not correct. Channel pan is in the CH 1-16 signal strip , far right (PAN LR). FX Returns are a separate signal strip below the CH 1-16 and Stereo LINE IN LR strips.
      • Jun 12
    • WadeGibbs
      WadeGibbs Paul, thanks for the response, on the fx returns I couldn't see the forest for the trees. In the Main Stereo section where is the Balance fader in the block diagram. Thanks Wade
      • Jun 12
    • WadeGibbs
      Paul_Vannatto Using X-Air Edit, the balance control is just above the scribble strip on the Main LR strip (far right), just like the pan control on a standard channel strip.
      • Jun 12
    • WadeGibbs
      WadeGibbs Thanks again Paul.
      • Jun 12
  • New
    JasonAnders
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-12

When I press record the line is just flat like I'm not recording anything I use garage band so my MacBook automatically recognizes the mixer without any kind of drivers 

0 9
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11

Dear you BEHRINGER development team.

I always have thanks for great WING console.

But,

When can we using official WING-EDIT  PC version like X32 EDIT ?

And personal wish is here....

WING has so so so many PLUGINs in channels and FX racks.

But users only can view one plugin in one time.

So, If possible, in new WING-EDIT, user could view all running PLUGINS simultanously.

Especially about DYNAMIC processors, operator want to view gain reduction meters with INPUT OUTPUT levels.

How about this....???

read more...
    0 2
    • pilgrims1
      Paul_Vannatto We are all eagerly waiting for the Wing-Edit app. No ETA at this point.
      • Jun 11
      • [WING] When can we using official WING-EDIT ??
        pilgrims1 Thanks for your replay and contribution.
        • Jun 11
  • New
    noplanbevents
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11

I'm trying to source some replacement parts for one of our X32's and having no luck at all. I've opened a ticket and it's not been responded to weeks later. On Trustpilot all the reviews are 1 star out of 5 with everybody raising the same issue of lack of contact and support.

Happy to do the repairs ourselves and even know the part numbers of what we need. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    OhG
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-11

Hi guys,

I know this is basic, but I'm having trouble figuring this out.  I've got a vocal on channel 3 of my X32 rack and all I want to do is add reverb to it.  When I try to add it, I'm not hearing it in our in-ears (but can sometimes hear it through the mains).  So I'm sure I'm missing some setting in a bus somewhere or using the wrong tap point.

Could you please explain how to add reverb so that it'll come through the mains but also be heard in my monitor mix?  And if possible, please explain in a very step by step way because I'm not an expert when wrapping my mind around the use of busses or tap points.

Thank you!

read more...
    0 5
    • OhG
      Paul_Vannatto FX returns are actual channels and can be treated as such. They are located beside the Aux In channels on the console. To send an FX return to the mains, simply unmute the FX return channel pair and raise the faders. To send the FX return to a mixbus (to your IEM), simply turn on the FX return channel pair sends and raise the faders.
      • Jun 11
Go to page