Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

Is there a way to contact behringer tech support 

0 7
  • New
    romeo1492
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-26

No audio signal is going to my protools software from the X32 only midi does.

0 5
  • New
    Monoteur
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-11-25

Hello,

i bought the Flow 8 mixer today. Everything is working so far, but what i don't understand is, why i can name the channels in the app, but on the mixer the names doesn't appear when i move a fader? On the mixer display are still the generic names like Mic 1, Mic 2...

This would be helpful to plug in the right cable into the right channel on a gig.

cheers

M

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    JimNorman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-23

My users prefer to use the Aux inputs on an X32 for pre-recorded music.   However, in order to route the Aux inputs to the Dante card, I need to select the 8-channel block containing the Aux inputs.   We how have more than 24 regular inputs being used, so I cannot assign the 8-channel Aux block to the Dante card and still assign the blocks needed for the 25+ mic channels.  I do have some channel numbers still available.  Is there a way to route the two Aux inputs to spare channels in local blocks of 8?

read more...
    0 12
    • JimNorman
      Paul_Vannatto Yes you can, as long as you are using firmware 4.x and use the newer User In patching screen (in the Routing section) to make up the blocks of 8.
      • Nov 22
      • Routing an X32 Aux Input to the Dante output without using an 8-channel block
        JimNorman Thank you. Using the information you provided, I found a great video on YouTube by Drew Brashler on how to use the User Routing function to achieve this and also many similar routings.
        • Nov 22
  • New
    eguyharley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-22

I could not find any information on this, and this may be old news to most people. I have two XR16s because my first lost its right channel. I read someone saying that the same problem happened on his XR18, and he solved it by opening it up and reseating the ribbon cable connectors. That worked for me too! So now I have 2 good-working XR16s. I spent the morning trying to daisy chain them together. I plugged them both into the same router, and they both showed up in the XAir interface (I use a laptop). I changed the Mixer names to "Main Out" and "Slave". The Main Out mixer is connected to powered speakers. I plugged some devices into the Slave and its main output into an input port on my Main Out mixer. It works great. I have full control of them in two windows that are easy to manage with the different mixer names. This opens up so many doors: more inputs, more Aux monitors, more speaker out possibilities, etc. What had me stumped originally, was that I thought that each mixer needed its own router. So I spent a couple of hours going down that rabbit hole--researching how to connect to two WIFI networks with a USB solution. Then, this morning I had the idea to try both into 1 router. BAM!

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Husnu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-20

Wing Mixer, I have the latest Firmware:1.12.8; I am on Logic pro X, but I get the old MCU Controller, Not the MCU Pro, MCU's old recognize version But, if I controller as a MUU Pro, it is not known version?(on the attach). And I don't have a volume on the tracks??? There are very unheard tracks, so I have to blow up with the Compresser from LPX etc. Why??? BTW, There are lot's of signals on the Wing Mixer, but I send via USB, there is very very little signal, unacceptable? Thanks a lot for the reply.

read more...
    0 14
  • New
    Glamrock
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-20

Hello, I am using the PMP 6000 Behringer Mixer for our band. I have a footswitch hoping to switch off the effects in between songs. However, it seems to take 2 clicks to turn it off. I am never sure whether the effects or on or off. How do Irectify?

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    MichaelPirtle
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-15

Hello.

I currently use an X-32 in our production studio.  On the X-32 everything works in groups of 8 channels (assignment to stage boxers, Automix, etc.).    Is this different on the Wing?  Can automix be used on any number of channels? Can channels or sources be assigned to stageboxes in any size group?

read more...
    0 14
    • MichaelPirtle
      Paul_Vannatto Blocks of 8 do not exist with the Wing. Automix on the X32 are limited to the first 8 channel strips. With the Wing, automix is limited to 16 channels that can be assigned to any of the full 40 channel strips (not to the 8 Aux channel strips).
      • Nov 15
    • MichaelPirtle
      KevinMaxwell Michael, keep in mind that the Automix is intended to be used for Dialog/speaking not Music.
      • Nov 15
    • MichaelPirtle
      PatrickGMaillot As the two expert users replied above/below, plus you can also use wautomix (a free tool at https://sites.google.com/site/patrickmaillot/wing ) if you do need to go above 16 automixed channels.
      • Nov 24
  • New
    WING_Fred
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-11-15

Hi,

someone can give us informations?

Thanks,

Fred

0 9
  • New
    roadrash96
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-14

We have an X32 Mixer with a DANTE card instead of the USB card.  Is there still a way to record all the individual channels like we could on the smart card of the usb card? All of our body mics come in via DANTE so we must have that card installed.

read more...
    0 3
Go to page