THANX !!!!

im selling my mint Octatrack Mkll for a COMPACT X32 :

just need to play synths alltogether. <3

0 3
  • New
    Excel321
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

I'm having problems with my fix 24 bit dual engine dsp. Upon turning xenger x1832 usb mixer on the numbers show up and 2 lines appear causing me not to succeed on. Please help. I hooked up equipment but never used it. I finally have a engagement this Saturday and I need help!!!

read more...
    0 4
    • Excel321
      DavidKnighton Hello Excel321,
      The manual does not describe any manual reset for the fx. I would suggest try holding the PARAM encoder pushed in and/or the TAP button while powering the unit ON to see if either combination triggers an FX reset. If not, then your device may have a faulty FX processor. If then, please submit a tech support or service request inquiry via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • 2 hours ago
  • New
    Chris135
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

hello, is the control panel "just this" ?

https://behringerwiki.musictribe.com/index.php?title=Configuring_the_PC_to_Interface_with_the_X-USB_Card

cause this is my saffire control panel :

https://static.macupdate.com/screenshots/290954/m/saffire-mixcontrol-screenshot.png?v=1610524673

the control panel is where i set 256samples latency or 2048... where i set 44Khz or 88khz...

assure me lol, post screenshots & explain. Thanx :)

it's X32 Edit ?

read more...
    0 6
    • Chris135
      Nigel67 Hi Chris135, X32 Edit can be downloaded from this link
      https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0AAP
      It can be found in the Software tab. It looks similar to your Saphire Control Panel. The link you have given is for the X-UF expansion card driver control panel which is very old and no longer supported.
      • Mon at 10:19 PM
    • Chris135
      Chris135

where is DAW channel ? it goes directly in LR ? X32 compact has X-USB card included ? 48khz max ? i can use X32 as soundcard with my synths INs in DAW ? i can use Ethernet plug for soundcard or just remote ? Thx.

• Tue at 11:40 AM
  • New
    AdrianGregory
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-02

Hi,

I plug in X18 mixer to a laptop using the ethernet connection, terminating in the laptop USB via an ethernet to USB convertor.  Then fire up the behringer x air 18 edit pc app.  This has worked fine until recently.

Now when I try to connect I get multiple instances popping up.  I can eventually close them to get back to one instance and it works fine, but its time consuming dealing with the pop up instances.

Any ideas?

read more...
    0 7
    • AdrianGregory
      DavidKnighton Hello AdrianGregory,
      I'm not sure I fully understand the issue. You might want to submit a support ticket for this one. On Windows you ARE able to open more than one instance of the application, however I doubt this has any real use. I would suspect an error on your computer. May want to try removing all traces of the app and download a fresh one.
      • Mon at 8:26 AM
    • AdrianGregory
      AdrianGregory

Thanks David: I'll try that !

• Mon at 8:32 AM
    • AdrianGregory
      AdrianGregory Just an update. I cleared out old / duplicate versions of X air edit thinking that would solve it. It was still happening!
      But I found I could workaround the problem by connecting and powering up the mixer before opening the app. I don't get the problem with other PCs so its probably a quirk of my stage laptop. When I find the time, I plan to reset this laptop and rebuild the apps hoping that will clear this problem for good.
      • Tue at 2:25 AM
    • AdrianGregory
      AnthonieHunter Hi Adrian, you might want to delete the content of this folder:
      c:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\X-AIR-Edit\...
      That deletes all your local settings, this way I could fix some issues myself with strange behaviour.
      • 5 hours ago
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-01

So I just got my computer hooked up to the mixer and my click track is coming through Aux 1 and 2 to my in ears..which I then was panning to get click track more in one ear.  But if I add a backing track how do I get that track to be separate from the click in my ears?  Currently any tracks I add to my software all come out of aux 1 and 2.  And that won't work since I need the click only coming out of in ears and the backing track coming out of both in ears and FOH.  Thanks

read more...
    0 14
    • Mike7300
      KyleJohnson Hi Mike, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Which digital mixer are you using? In general what you need to do is assign each signal it's own USB output from your computer/software, and then route each one of those USB inputs to it's own channel on the mixer. If you're using the X32, you should open the ROUTING>INPUTS menu and change AUX IN to CARD 1-6 so that you can get 6 discrete channels into the 6 auxes.
      • Aug 1
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

Hey Kyle I’m using the X32 Rack. Ok right now I have it just for Card 1-2. Is there a way I can keep as is and just use Aux 1 for my click and Aux 2 for a backing track? I don’t really/need to use all my aux channels for backing tracks. So I think I’m just trying to figure out how to split those couple channels since right now they are sort of being used as one.

• Aug 1
      • Backing track going to in ears?
        KyleJohnson Yes, you will just need to make an adjustment in your software. Send the click to USB out 1, and your backing track to USB Out 2. I imagine by default you're outputting the Main LR from your software which is all signals mixed, you just need to separate them and give them each their own output path.
        • Aug 1
    • Mike7300
      Jeffwogle Hey Mike and Kyle, I actually was about to ask the same question, with a little different scenario. We are running 4 stereo mixes for our IEMs and our drummer is using the headphone jack. We have used 15 of 16 available channels to mic up drums, guitars, base, and vocals. We have 1 channel left, but I noticed the 8 TRS in the back. Does mikes solution of using usb 1 and 2 to separate the back tracks from click for the FOH split work for us as well, if we have our hardwire channels already dedicated?
      • Aug 1
    • Mike7300
      Jeffwogle Also, one more question, If I am using a DAW or even Ableton live, I am wondering do I need any other hardware aside of the X32 Rack to plug in the laptop? What other if any connections do I need?
      • Aug 1
  • New
    zakufan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-01

I have 4 mono sources plugged in to inputs 5-8. But they are only played on one side of the speakers. How do I get them to play on both sides of the speakers?

0 20
    • zakufan
      PedroRodrigues Hi zakufan please consider that when you input a mono signal source the unit will only output the signal as a mono signal. To overcome this you must interface the unit with a computer with the Flow 8 App installed where you will access the necessary tools,. For more information please follow the link below https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0DNM Thank you
      • Aug 1
      • Flow 8 - how to configure inputs 5/6/7/8 as mono
        zakufan I downloaded the PC Flow 8 App but did not see any option related to that
        • Aug 1
    • zakufan
      Nigel67 Hi zakufan. With a jack plugged into only one of the sockets of the stereo pair, then you will get audio to both mix L and R, i.e a mono input signal. However if you plug a signal into both jacks of a stereo pair, then the respective signals will only appear on the left or right mix. If you are plugging just one jack in and getting signal only on the left or right, then it could be that the pan on that input is all the way to the left or right. Your exact question is asked on this video that someone has put up on You Tube.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaikNNiSyvY
      • Mon at 3:57 AM
  • New
    swanst632404
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-01

Can a channel save on usb travel between x32 and wave

0 10
    • swanst632404
      Paul_Vannatto Sorry, that doesn't make sense. Can you provide more (or clearer) details as to what you want to accomplish?
      • Jul 31
  • New
    dmcdowell48
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

I just bought a new S-16 digital snake and connected it to my X-32 Rack unit. They seem to recognize each other (via AES50 A), but the S-16 is not "passing signal" to/from the Inputs or Outputs. Is there something I missed?  I'm pretty sure the Routing is set up correctly.  It was already working using a second X-32 as the "slave" for the additional inputs/outputs.

read more...
    0 7
    • dmcdowell48
      Paul_Vannatto Is the SN Master light on (on the S16)? If so you are in the wrong mode.
      • Jul 28
      • S-16 not passing signal to X-32 Rack via AES50
        dmcdowell48 Yes, it is. How do I switch modes?
        • Jul 28
    • dmcdowell48
      Paul_Vannatto Its in the manual (Configuring the S16). Press and hold the Config button and turn the Select/Adjust knob until all of the lights (eg. SN Master, Out+8, etc.) are turned off. That will be mode 1
      • Jul 28
    • dmcdowell48
      dmcdowell48 I played around with all those modes until I settled on that one. Passing signal now. Thanks!
      • Jul 28
    • dmcdowell48
      GaryHiggins Chart
      • Jul 29
  • New
    DennisMilsom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-28

I am using Mixing Station X Air Pro on Android...had the XR 16 all fine and working but I upgraded to the 18, and thought as the app was linking to the external router it'd be pretty simple, haha!

Any tips on re-setting wi-fi to the XR 18?

Thanks

read more...
    0 9
    • DennisMilsom
      Nigel67 From looking at videos on line of Mixing Station, it only appears that you can connect it once the external router is set up. To set the external router up, you need to use the X-Air Edit software to connect to the wireless access point which then gives you access to the network settings where you can enter the settings for connecting the wireless router.
      • Jul 28
    • DennisMilsom
      DennisMilsom

• Jul 29
    • DennisMilsom
      DennisMilsom

Yeah, thanks already done that several times!! I followed ( I think) the manual in setting the DHCP and other stuff on the PC using the XR18 Access Point setting. I have changed the switch to WI-FI client, connected the iPad to the router but when I try to connect (using Mixing Station) I continually get Error Warning: Mixer IP not in local IP Range. Doing something wrong, just cannot figure what it is? ot sure if this helps, but under the search option (in Mixing Sation) I get: Own IP 192.168.102 (en) bc: 192.168.255

• Jul 29
  • New
    Knutknut
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

Does anyone know if I can access a wider range of colours for the scribble strip.  I would like to match the colours to the cable colours (british standard colours).

0 11
Go to page