Statistics

293,643 members
176,669 posts
  • New
    djkevinnichols
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-09

I'm a mobile DJ and am looking to use an Akai APC Mini to control my X16, primarily just to turn the mics on and off.  Is this something I can use or does anyone have any suggestions?  I used to use my ipad but it's a 3 and the app keeps crashing.

Thanks in advance!

kev

Kevin Nichols

478 Events

read more...
    0 51
    • djkevinnichols
      WilliamR Hello Kevin, The APC mini cannot interface with the XR16 Via USB. The USB port on the front of the XR16 is for accessing audio files via USB Stick.
      • November 9, 2020
    • djkevinnichols
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Kevin, adding to what William said, the XR16 (in fact all X-Air, M-Air, X32, M32) are controlled via the ethernet port and uses the OSC protocol (using UDP).

I would suggest you get an inexpensive android tablet and use Mixing Station Pro to replace your older iPad.
      • November 9, 2020
    • djkevinnichols
      djkevinnichols Well darn! Thanks for the input, guys. Have a great one!
      • November 9, 2020
  • New
    TENNISDAD
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-09

Anybody know where I can get a new X32 OR even a "B stock"?  Help....

0 58
  • New
    Bertho1954
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-09

Boa Tarde

Não consigo gravar nada do meu teclado para o Protools 11 via MIDI da X 18, nem por "faixa de instrumento e nem por canal midi", não dá sinal de entrada. Como configuraçõs Audio / Midi estão corretas sem setup do X air, em MIDI no Protools "input device" aparece o IN da x18 (EMULADO.) .. jJá testei com meu teclado gravar MIDI com Studio One, Sonar, Reaper e funciona perfeitamente, mas os "midi ins" esses programas não são (EMULADOS)> no Protools em Setup / preferências / Midi configurei a X18 para "trhu" que está habilitado no Protools 11, MAS NÃO FUNCIONA .. Não grava e nem dá sinal de entrada de sinal. Usando a Mbox 3 com o Protools 11, tudo funciona perfeitamente. Já desinstalai o Protools e elegantesi, atualizei o firmware e drive da x18 e continuo sem poderr gravar MIDI no Protools 11.

Alguém pode ajudar? Grato.

read more...
    0 55
    • Bertho1954
      PedroRodrigues Bom dia Antonio, imstalou os drivers para a sua XR18? Por favor siga o link em baixo para aceder aos drivers para esta unidade https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0BI8. Por Favor confirm se tem selecionado no SETUP MIDI via USB na XR18 App?
      • November 10, 2020
    • Bertho1954
      Bertho1954 Bom dia Pedro, obrigado por seu comentário. Sim, já tinha baixado o DRIVE 4,59,0 e FIRMWARE 1,17 e version 1,5 no site da Behringer., também no Setup da X18 está tudo bem configurado em AUDIO/MIDI... No Studio One, Reaper e Sonar tudo funciona perfeitamente, mas no Protools 11 o MIDI não funciona.. Não entra o sinal no meeter do track INSTRUMENT TRACK e nem no canal MIDI. No midi in do Protools aparece xr18x18 emulado, nas outras DAW funciona sem esse "EMULADO ).abs.
      • November 10, 2020
    • Bertho1954
      Bertho1954 Salve Pedro, o suporte solucionou o problema. Abaixo minha resposta para eles: Oi .
      Consegui resolver "executando como administrador" uma vez apenas, depois o Protools abre normalmente agora.
      Apenas um detalhe:
      Precisei desconectar o cabo OUT MIDI da X18 para o MIDI IN do teclado pois com o cabo conectado quando eu dava play ou gravação no Protools it começava a tocar informações midi do teclado, deve ser problema no teclado.
      As minhas configurações estão como estavam antes, a solução foi EXECUTAR COMO ADMINISTRADOR uma vez apenas.
      A X18 é uma MARAVILHOSA!!!
      Fico muito agradecido por sua atenciosidade e ajuda.
      abraço.
      • November 10, 2020
  • New
    trixxielips
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-09

Europower pmp2000 powers up but all "clip" lights are on

0 140
    • trixxielips
      DavidKnighton Hello trixxie lips,
      The manual suggests this is not normal. I would presume the unit has malfunctioned, unless you are sending signal to every input and they're all clipping at once. Click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page to start a service request for this item.
      • November 9, 2020
  • New
    JohnTipton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-09

I want to route the main mix out through an aux.  But I want to be able to control the master volume of the aux jack with the master aux slider on the app.  basically duplicate the main mix going to l/r and send it to a bus... 

0 55
    • JohnTipton
      GaryHiggins First link 2 buses, eg bus 1 and bus 2 (the main mix is stereo, aux ch's are mono) Use In/out routing, select aux out, use main l as the source for one bus, post fader and main r as the source for the other bus, post fader.
      • November 8, 2020
      • X air 18 - How to route Main Mix through an aux??
        JohnTipton Hi Gary, thanks for the quick and detailed reply. I've tried it this way, but then the aux outs are slaves to the master output slider on the L/R channel.
        • November 9, 2020
        JohnTipton I would like to have master control over the volume coming out of the aux jacks independently of the volume of the main L/R
        • November 9, 2020
        GaryHiggins Then try pre fader sends of main l and main r. Should work.
        • November 9, 2020
  • New
    linschen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-08

hallo ihr lieben , mal ne frage mein dad hat mir für weihnachten ein mischpullt gekauft bei einem musikhaus über ebay, und dort steht wenn ich meinm mischpullt registriere bekom iche in downloadlink für die vollversion von tracktion. Nun ich hab es registriert aber kein downloadcode bekomen , support hab ich angeschrieben vor mehr als 4 tage aber keine antwort bekomen , was kann ich machen . Lg und danke im vorraus 

read more...
    0 68
    • linschen
      Nigel67 Hi Nicole, do you have a case number that was sent to you when you registered your product. If so, please give it to me and I will check the registration out for you. Many thanks.
      • November 8, 2020
      • registrierung
        wofowler Hi Nigel, I too have not received a code for Tracktion. My reference was: 0120000109705.
        Could you let me know when I might receive the code?
        • November 28, 2020
      • registrierung
        Nigel67 Hi Nicole, thank you for your message with the ticket number. I have checked this ticket,and the product you registered was a Xenyx1202. Unfortunately this does not have a USB device on it and the Traktion Code offer is only for units with USB connections. I am sorry that I am unable to provide the Traktion code.
        • November 30, 2020
      • registrierung
        Nigel67 Hi William, apologies for you not being sent the Traktion code. I will organise this now and send it over. Please check your SPAM if it is not in your inbox within the next two hours.
        • November 30, 2020
    • linschen
      linschen ehm meines ist doch ein Xenyx QX1203 usb ist auch per usb angeschlossen am rechner ??? Und es steht selbst geschrieben dort wo ich es gekauft hab ,
      • December 5, 2020
      • registrierung
        Nigel67 The reason you were not sent a Traktion code was because you registered the unit as a 1202 instead of a QX1202USB. The 1202 does not have a USB on it. I will organise the code for you now. You should receive it in the next 30 minutes.
        • December 8, 2020
      • registrierung
        linschen wo würde ich den link den finden ? lg
        • December 10, 2020
      • registrierung
        linschen ok hab den code gefunden aber wie kann ich mir damit mein programm in vollversion runterladen ? Ich bekomm tracktion runtergeldaden aber kein program zum aufnehmen wie mach ich das
        • December 10, 2020
    • linschen
      linschen Als Dankeschön für die Registrierung Ihres XENYX QX1202USB bei behringer.com belohnen wir Sie mit einem kostenlosen Download-Code für die Vollversion von Tracktion. Aufnahme und Bearbeitung könnten nicht einfacher sein. Weitere Informationen zu Tracktion erhalten Sie unter tracktion.com/support/videos.
      • December 5, 2020
    • linschen
      linschen ich habe mein code gefunden aber wie lade ich jetz mein program in vollversion runter ? Ich habe nur tracktion download manager bekommen muss ich in dem manager dann runterladen ? Und wenn ja welches programm ist das ? LG
      • December 10, 2020
  • New
    rcmusic35
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-11-08

Hi

I can't find the info anywhere, sorry, does the Wing support MIDI program change now to select scene (or whatever it's called).

Does the wing has midi clock capabilities?

Thank you very much

Richard

read more...
    0 40
  • New
    midenok
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-11-08

Is it possible to stack multiple XR18 (or XR18 + XR16) and control them from one X-Touch/client app. And why not? It is just the matter of software I think.

0 1,334
    • midenok
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Aleksey, my first response was going to be, no it is not possible due to how the UDP protocol (part of ethernet protocol) handles connections. But having a closer look at the UDP protocol, it might be possible. Currently there is no client app available and the X-Touch can only connect (currently) to one console at a time. Let me play around with my Live Toolbox OSC engine to see if I can communicate with more than one console simultaneously.
      • November 8, 2020
    • midenok
      montelle52 I use two XR18 mixers - one for the drums and then feed the main out signal from that mixer into a second XR18 that mixes everything else (FOH & monitors.) It requires that we run two copies of X-Air-edit on a single MS Surface. Each mixer has a fixed IP address on our LAN. Each mixer is connected via USB to its own dedicated MS Surface for recording. When I mix down, I import the tracks from each of the recording MS Surfaces into Pro Tools, and manually sync them. Since I have a mono drum feed from the drum XR18 to the FOH XR18, the FOH mixer's recording has a complete drum mix on a single channel that is in sync with all the other FOH tracks. Thus, it's easy to sync the individual drum tracks from the drum XR18 to that complete drum track on the FOH recording. It works pretty well.
      • November 22, 2020
  • New
    zrumley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-06

I'm loving the "new" (now a year old) features with the version 4 update to the firmware on the X32. However, as I am creating more flexible routing solutions for our church it is really frustrating that the User Input only offers 32 audio paths. I know there are only 32 full fledged channels on the X32, but is there any way we could see an update that would allow for the User Input to also have 48 audio paths just like the User Output? I could do quite a few things with this! 

In the same topic, I would also love to see more options for routing with the Aux Ins...but it seems this may not be possible? If we had User Inputs 33-48 I would definitely utilize those in the Aux section if all things were perfect in my world. 

read more...
    0 158
    • zrumley
      Dale_M I am afraid the consoles hardware is limited to 32 channels, there is nothing in software that could change this.
      • November 6, 2020
      • X32 User Input/Output Routing
        zrumley I realize that, but this is not a channel issue. There are 48 potential audio streams coming over an AES50 stream, but the software on the X32 doesn't allow for the User Inputs to choose that many. At the end of the day, yes I would only be able to utilize 32 channels, but that's not exactly a problem for me.

The main issue is that if I were to route in blocks of 8 I could choose from AES50 1-48, but in the USER section I only get 1-32. That is frustrating on a user side when the processing should not be any more difficult or complex.
        • November 6, 2020
        GaryHiggins Well it’s really 38 (with aux remap) the same amount of actual inputs on the board, those can be one of way more than 48 things, (roughly 160 ch choices) but you can’t have more inputs than places for them to go. Aes50 is the only output with 48 ch’s because its 48 x48 wide. A place to assign each ch. XLR out is but 16, Card out is 32, Ultranet is 16, etc. If you want point to point routing get a Wing :-)
        • November 6, 2020
        KlausMock Hmm, I do not understand your problem. You can assign any of the 48 inputs from a AES50 Connection to any of the 32 User In. You can chose from the local ins, Aux ins, two AES50 and the Card. But not more than 32 at a particular time. Furthermore you can mix the classic input routing in Blocks of eight with the User In Routing. This allows you now that you can assign 38 inputs from a AES50 in a natural sequence to inputs 1-32 (AES50 1-32) and Aux In1-6 (AES50 33-38). Or you can freely assign any input combination to Aux In 1-6 without the limitation of FW 2 or 3.
        • November 7, 2020
  • New
    crmerck777
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-06

My church has recently purchased a X32 mixer. I have heard that it is possible to connect a cell phone to the mixer and use it as a personal monitor. Is this true? If so, it would be great from a money saving aspect so as not to have to buy personal monitors for everyone.

read more...
    0 40
    • crmerck777
      john0121 You can use the MX-Q app to control mixers but this won't pass any audio through the phone, it's a control application only. So you would still need monitors for the audio.
      • November 5, 2020
Go to page