Statistics

285,941 members
168,004 posts
  • New
    MitchellAA
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-12-10

Stage box not showing up in the IO box & device updater then My dl251 status light is yellow so I I'm not getting control of the stagebox gain 

0 44
    • MitchellAA
      GaryHiggins I recall issues with older DL251's where you needed to update their firmware using certain specific procedures. I'm guessing the DL251 firmware is not the latest version older model or otherwise. Waiting on Santa to bring me both a DL251 and an HD96.....and I could be waiting a very long while :-)
      • December 11, 2021
    • MitchellAA
      Dale_M Hi there, please try going to Menu/Update Manager/Sync IO this should refresh then it will scan any IO boxes connected and they should appear telling you want version they are currently running (this may take some time) it should then be ready for selection for upgrade, the HD96 should be on the latest 1.17 and it will update the IO box itself, please note you can only use 2 cables from the DL251 not the 3.
      • December 11, 2021
  • New
    MichaelHolmlund
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-11-12

I bought a new Mac and installed Logic X. Now I can't record music from my m32R. My old solution (logic 9 and m32r) was working perfect. Where have I gone wrong? 

0 150