Statistics

289,061 members
171,526 posts
  • New
    Axasam11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-14

Hey there, I recently bought a TC Helicon blender. I've encountered. A couple of issues while setting it up.

- All the instruments are only being heard on the left headphone. The talk feature can be heard across the spectrum but the rest in panned hard right. Not sure how to adjust that.

- I'm having trouble getting the app connected to multiple phones. On the Android app I can connect 1 phone but then there's no option to join. Afriends network available when we try to add other phones. 

Can I please get some assistance with this? Thanks very much.

Akash 

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    mjh2020
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-08

I have the Mini setup with my microphone. I want to want to redirect the Music, Chat, and System outputs to system default. I understand the intent for the device is for all these things to plug into it directly, but that's not desirable for me. I have studio headphones and a high quality sound card to match that's already configured/tweaked. Similarly, I don't want to run additional line out/line in cables. Since these are devices already registered and, presumably, working in Windows, I should be able to simply redirect them. However, applications like Voicemeeter operate with an input first approach and I need to start with outputs. I'm not an audio engineer or driver designer so I'm not aware of the secret sauce to get that to work. Alternatively, I don't see in the GoXLR app how to reassign these channels natively. In short, I want the XLR Mini to simply be an EQ slider but still take advantage of my existing hardware and setup.

I don't think I'm the first/only person with this problem. How have others solved it?

Thanks.

read more...
    0 21
    • mjh2020
      NicJonesMT Hi MJH2020,
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Can you provide clear screenshots of exactly how you currently have the Go XLR setup and what you are trying to achieve and from there we can advise you further.
      • May 8
    • mjh2020
      mjh2020

• May 8
  • New
    rblood
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-16

Where do I download the Android App for my Blender?

0 14
    • rblood
    • rblood
      Dale_M There is no app for Android but there is one for iPad
      • Mar 17
    • rblood
      rblood

The TC Helicon product page states. "Everyone’s a Control Freak!
      Stuck behind your instrument? BLENDER’s mobile app (Free Download for Android* and iOS* devices) lets you adjust your individual monitor mix right from your tablet or phone, preventing any accidental faceplants you might make trying to get past everyone’s gear." What happened to the Blender Android remote control app and why isn't it available on Google Play anymore?

• Mar 17
  • New
    Droopr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-14

This just started happening a few days ago. When I bump the GoXLR Mini, the thing shuts down and locks up my computer. It takes quite a while to get back to normal, even with restarting my pc. Ii've tried reinstalling the software but nothing changed. Does it sound like firmware or hardware?

read more...
    0 9
    • Droopr
      Nigel67 Hi Droopr. This sounds like a hardware issue if the unit shuts down when it receives a knock. I would say its likely to be power related, an intermittent connection.. If the unit is still under warranty, please contact our partner that you purchased the unit from and ask for warranty repair. If the unit is out of warranty, then unless you know an electronics technician locally, we can organise for your unit to be repaired at one of our repair facilities. If you could fill out a Service Ticket, then we can advise where you can send the unit. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks. Just one last question, its not the USB cable connector that is faulty? Have you tried a different USB cable? If you move the USB connector around gently, can you get the Go XLR Mini to power off?
      • Feb 14
  • New
    PhillyDaGawd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-01

Good Morning everyone i was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing these same issues. After i downloaded the update for the goxlr i lost sound. My pc is recieivng sound and the go xlr is recieving sound but for some reason when i switch my audio to system i lose all hearing. If anyone is familiar with this please send help but as of now i downloaded all the drivers and everything is updated

read more...
    0 8
    • PhillyDaGawd
      Dale_M Please can you submit a Technical ticket from the support tab above so we can assist you.
      • Feb 2
  • Wheels
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-30

The lights around the effects knobs (Reverb/Echo/Pitch/Gender) that represent the level they're at just circle constantly. The lights rotate clockwise and change colors while this happens. Is this normal? I feel like this is new and since I've notice it, it no longer detects my USB Yeti X. Restarting the device and even reloading windows hasn't been able to resolve this.

read more...
    0 13
    • Wheels
      Paul_Vannatto Since you posted in the Digital Mixers section, what digital mixer are you using (this will help us in troubleshooting your problems).
      • December 30, 2021
  • New
    mikesnyder497
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-16

I'm running a dual PC stream setup I have my audio routing correct I'm getting voice doubling and music doubling from my streaming PC to the go XLR what do I do to fix that?

0 77
  • New
    woutervs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-04

Hi

So I've been very happy getting the GoXLR Mini except for one little annoyance.

Everytime I let my pc go to sleep, then the next morning when I wake it up the GoXLR app seems to not pick up the wake up.

When you then open the app and click anything the app crashes and closes.

Any ideas on how to fix this annoyance?

read more...
    0 51
    • woutervs
      NicJonesMT Hi Woutervs. Sorry for the delay in messaging.
      If you havent already I would recommend clicking Support at the top of the page and submitting a tech support ticket.

Go into your Device manager and ensure that no "SLEEP" or "POWER SAVE" Settings are engaged for the USB port that the Go XLR is connected to.

Please can you also confirm the app, firmware and driver version you are using?
      • December 6, 2021
  • New
    Anorak56
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-09

The audio from my pc while connected to my GoXLR constantly cuts out for a fraction of a second always while having 2 or more applications open with both playing sound. I have followed every suggestion software and hardware wise and my only option currently is to try to return it but I don't have the manufacturer's packaging anymore and need to file a warranty claim. Any new suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 9
    • Anorak56
      Dale_M Hi Anarak56, sorry this has been your experience, we would advise going to the Support tab above and opening up a Technical ticket with us so we can assist.
      • November 10, 2021
    • Anorak56
      PedroRodrigues Hi Anorak56 I would suggest to try another USB port, also try to update your BIOS and the drives on your Motherboard. It might also be useful on your BIOS to check if the PCIE is selected as Gen3 or Gen4 and please switch to PCIE Gen3, if none of this resolve this matter please follow the guidance posted by colleague on the message above. Thank you
      • November 10, 2021
  • New
    Veritas1000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-28

I am having trouble with my GoXLR where the channel/mixer icon displays have stopped working.

I have created MULTIPLE tickets, and attached a (.jpg) picture showing the issue to each ticket.

Every time, I get an email replying to the ticket, asking for a picture of the issue, and saying that I should 'reply to this email with a picture' - HOWEVER, every email I receive is from:

Music Tribe Customer Quality <[email protected]>

(or at least has that address as the sender in the email header, as well as the reply-to address).

And wouldn't you know it? that email address can't accept incoming emails!:

Please be aware that the outgoing E-Mails from Music Tribe are from "[email protected]". Ensure that this is marked as a safe email address in your email provider inbox and keep an eye on your Spam/Junk email in case these are auto routed there. This is an outgoing email box only and does not receive direct incoming emails

So, since nobody in customer service when responding to my tickets gives me an email address to send to, and just says to reply to their email....all I can do is send my responses into the black hole.

In my latest ticket I pointed out this fact, and it doesn't appear that I am properly conveying how impossible it is for me to respond to their emails, as I got his in the latest response:

You are correct when you mentioned that '[email protected]' does not accept any incoming E-mail, this E-mail address has been deactivated for some time now and any communication must be done via Music Tribe portal

...please attach when replying to this E-mail...

So...how exactly am I supposed to communicate with support? I am really losing my patience at this point.

read more...
    0 64
    • Veritas1000
      Nigel67 Hi Veritas1000. I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused in you trying to contact us. The [email protected] e-mail addresses are switched off and all communication with Support is done via our CRM Ticketing system. Please fill in a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. You will receive an automated reply with a case number. Please check your spam / junk box if you do not receive one. A colleague will then get back to you shortly with a reply.
      • October 28, 2021
      • How am I supposed to communicate with Support?
        Veritas1000 As I said, I have done this (created tickets) multiple times already. When I receive the reply from the customer service person - it comes to my email. They then _tell me_ to send an email back by _replying_ which sends the email to the [email protected] address. How is that supposed to work?
        • October 28, 2021
      • How am I supposed to communicate with Support?
        Nigel67 Hi Veritas1000. Yes, when you reply that goes back into our ticketing system and the colleague who has your ticket is notified that you have replied, however you cannot send a brand new e-mail to us using the [email protected] e-mail. Let me check your account in our system and see where your e-mail is.
        • October 28, 2021
    • Veritas1000
      Nigel67 Hi Veritas1000. I have found your cases
      On Case CAS-498087-J4V6S7 you were replied to on the 27/10 and we have not received a reply back. Case CAS-490293-T3Y2J7, we replied to you on 20/20 and resent on 25/10 and we haven't received a reply. Case CAS-496335-D6C3T6 was also replied to on the 20/10. I will ask my colleagues to reply to you again on these cases. Please check your junk / spam folders just in case the e-mails have gone in there. Even if the case appears as resolved when you look on your account, just reply to the last e-mail and it will open up again in the queue. Many thanks
      • October 28, 2021
Go to page