Statistics

305,629 members
189,949 posts
  • New
    lacope45
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

need help trouble shooting this and permlity fixing it my system specs i9 9900kf 32gb 3600mhz ram 6700xt asrock 370z pro4 motherboard 750w psu wins 11 oprating system

0 0
  • New
    cypheroftyr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-04

So I just reconnected my Go XLR due to getting a Blue Sona. I'm having every issue under the sun with it.

I have tried several headsets plugged into line out and get no audio, and stuttering audio when I try the headphone jack.

OBS tries to route all audio through the Mixer and I get doubling on all sounds.

I finally fixed hearing myself through the mic. 

I'm not sure what to do with the routing table, or what I can do to fix the audio stuttering when coming through headphones. 

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    ArcticWolf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-02

I just downloaded the GoXLR app yesterday.  I can record and play back a recording through Sampler, I can add a clip and play through Sampler all just fine through my headphones.  

However, when I route it through the channel, no one can hear it but me.  I have even checked every box in the routing tree in case I missed one.

I have saved my profile and restarted the app, I have also (I think) made sure all my window settings are correct as well.  

Can someone help me with what I have missed?

read more...
    0 10
    • ArcticWolf
      NicJonesMT Hi Arcticwolf.
      If you sending the sampler through to a chat app, then please ensure that any Noise cancellation and Auto Gain settings are disabled.
      I'd also recommend trying the following:

1. With your GO XLR connected and app open go to the Sound Icon on the Windows toolbar.
      2. Right click this icon and select "Sounds". 
      3. In the Playback tab check to see if the Sample Icon is set to disabled, please repeat this for the Recording tab also.
      4. If it is disabled please right click it and enable it. If the Sampler is activated already, please disable and then re-enable.
      5. Right click the Sampler and go to Properties  > Levels. Ensure the Level fader is set to maximum and not muted. 
      6. Power cycle your computer and then test. The samples should now playback correctly.
      • Oct 3
    • ArcticWolf
      ArcticWolf I tried these. Seems the samplers are clipping? They go in and out. I have turned mic gain off to where I can't talk, edited the clip to bring the volume down, and turned the Sampler volume down in the mixer. Nothing seems to work.
      • Oct 8
  • New
    CobraConcept
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-03

Good Afternoon,

I've had my GoXLR Mini for about 2 years now and had no issues. Although about a week ago, I've had a constant static noise in my ears after I updated the software. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, changed XLR cords, tested another mic, etc. The only way I remove the static noise is when I unplug the GoXLR from my PC.

Is there any way to fix that issue? I don't want to buy a whole new goXLR.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 7
    • CobraConcept
      PedroRodrigues Hi CobraConcept, thnak you for your post, I would first suggest to update the BIOS on your Computer and the USB DRIVERS on your Motherboard . When this process is concluded I would shift my attention to the GOXLR set up process and confirm that you have configured the unit as stated on the manual using he latest GOXLR and Driver version. For the GOXLR APP please follow the link below: https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CQK For the GOXLR DRIVER please follow the link below: https://wsi.li/dl/4oWRj9J4Fi3AmsEAc/ It is also vital to take under account that you must use a 1 x 1/8" TRS, stereo to connect your headphones. For last please bear in mind that your headphone loudness is independent from your Sampler loudness and your Stream loudness. What that means is that you could be really quiet in your headphones, and peaking on stream; or conversely, perfect on stream but your headphones are too loud. This is all resolved by following these simple steps:
      1. Set your gain: Your gain should be so that you are peaking in "Good" and your normal voice is on the lower end of good - depending on how dynamic of a speaker you are. More monotone speakers can set their gain higher while more dynamic speakers may need to set their gain lower. Just make sure that your loudest voice you would use streaming is at the higher end of good.
      2. Set your microphone volume to 100% THIS IS IMPORTANT GOXLR is designed to where your microphone is at 100% at all points unless you need to "duck" it, mute it, or otherwise.
      3. Check your absolute loudness value in OBS Open OBS and set your Mic/Aux Device to "Broadcast Stream Mix" and start talking. You should peak at around -10 to -5dB. If you are above that, lower your gain. If you are below that, raise your gain. If you can't raise your gain without peaking, go to the Compressor and add some gain via the "Makeup Gain" function.
      4. Set your headphones level No matter what % your headphone volume is at, it will not affect your stream volume. If after steps 1-3 your headphone volume is REALLY loud, lower your overall headphone volume so that your voice is the loudest you would want anything in your headset. I hope this helps. If you follow the guidance above and you still face any issues please follow the link below and submit an assistance request directly with our Tech Support Team by following the link below: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCHelicon Thank you
      • Sep 2
  • New
    jpinski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-29

Hi all, I'm trying to connect a guitar to Blender but I'm only getting audio through the right ear. Connecting the cable half way allows audio to output through both ears. Wondering what cable/adapters I need to make this work?

0 11
  • New
    Axasam11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-14

Hey there, I recently bought a TC Helicon blender. I've encountered. A couple of issues while setting it up.

- All the instruments are only being heard on the left headphone. The talk feature can be heard across the spectrum but the rest in panned hard right. Not sure how to adjust that.

- I'm having trouble getting the app connected to multiple phones. On the Android app I can connect 1 phone but then there's no option to join. Afriends network available when we try to add other phones. 

Can I please get some assistance with this? Thanks very much.

Akash 

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    mjh2020
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-08

I have the Mini setup with my microphone. I want to want to redirect the Music, Chat, and System outputs to system default. I understand the intent for the device is for all these things to plug into it directly, but that's not desirable for me. I have studio headphones and a high quality sound card to match that's already configured/tweaked. Similarly, I don't want to run additional line out/line in cables. Since these are devices already registered and, presumably, working in Windows, I should be able to simply redirect them. However, applications like Voicemeeter operate with an input first approach and I need to start with outputs. I'm not an audio engineer or driver designer so I'm not aware of the secret sauce to get that to work. Alternatively, I don't see in the GoXLR app how to reassign these channels natively. In short, I want the XLR Mini to simply be an EQ slider but still take advantage of my existing hardware and setup.

I don't think I'm the first/only person with this problem. How have others solved it?

Thanks.

read more...
    0 41
    • mjh2020
      NicJonesMT Hi MJH2020,
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Can you provide clear screenshots of exactly how you currently have the Go XLR setup and what you are trying to achieve and from there we can advise you further.
      • May 8
    • mjh2020
      mjh2020

• May 8
  • New
    rblood
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-16

Where do I download the Android App for my Blender?

0 22
    • rblood
    • rblood
      Dale_M There is no app for Android but there is one for iPad
      • Mar 17
    • rblood
      rblood

The TC Helicon product page states. "Everyone’s a Control Freak!
      Stuck behind your instrument? BLENDER’s mobile app (Free Download for Android* and iOS* devices) lets you adjust your individual monitor mix right from your tablet or phone, preventing any accidental faceplants you might make trying to get past everyone’s gear." What happened to the Blender Android remote control app and why isn't it available on Google Play anymore?

• Mar 17
  • New
    Droopr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-14

This just started happening a few days ago. When I bump the GoXLR Mini, the thing shuts down and locks up my computer. It takes quite a while to get back to normal, even with restarting my pc. Ii've tried reinstalling the software but nothing changed. Does it sound like firmware or hardware?

read more...
    0 13
    • Droopr
      Nigel67 Hi Droopr. This sounds like a hardware issue if the unit shuts down when it receives a knock. I would say its likely to be power related, an intermittent connection.. If the unit is still under warranty, please contact our partner that you purchased the unit from and ask for warranty repair. If the unit is out of warranty, then unless you know an electronics technician locally, we can organise for your unit to be repaired at one of our repair facilities. If you could fill out a Service Ticket, then we can advise where you can send the unit. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks. Just one last question, its not the USB cable connector that is faulty? Have you tried a different USB cable? If you move the USB connector around gently, can you get the Go XLR Mini to power off?
      • Feb 14
  • New
    PhillyDaGawd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-01

Good Morning everyone i was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing these same issues. After i downloaded the update for the goxlr i lost sound. My pc is recieivng sound and the go xlr is recieving sound but for some reason when i switch my audio to system i lose all hearing. If anyone is familiar with this please send help but as of now i downloaded all the drivers and everything is updated

read more...
    0 12
    • PhillyDaGawd
      Dale_M Please can you submit a Technical ticket from the support tab above so we can assist you.
      • Feb 2
Go to page