Statistics

250,387 members
127,532 posts
  • New
    ccxlr8r
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-07

CAS-484571-V3P0Q5

I tried the newest windows driver, none of the inputs show up. Same thing using a MacBook Pro.

0 9
  • New
    Tylegn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

Just looking for a replacement power cable for my GoXLR as my moronic mutt chewed mine up! ?

I bought this one from Amazon, but it doesn't work at all: https://amzn.to/2WexSk4

Any suggestions or know where I can get another legit one that is guaranteed to work?

read more...
    0 21
  • New
    BizantyjakiBorsuk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-19

Hi Folks,

I hope there is someone here that could possibly answer my question.

I want to purchase goxlr, I am using 1 PC for everything, streaming to YouTube & recording vids/voiceovers. Of course, if I record or stream I'd be using my headphones, but I seem to like using my studio monitors/speakers when editing or watching videos or listening to Spotify. Please do you guys have any suggestions on how I could connect the speakers to this goxlr? I know there is a line out by its only 3.5mm jack type out, presumably, I could connect them via stereo Breakout 3.5 Mm Trs to Dual 3.5 Mm Tsf cable?

Thanks in advance

read more...
    0 24
    • BizantyjakiBorsuk
      PedroRodrigues Hi BizantyjakiBorsuk thank you for your post, regarding your question please consider that your only option to use any type of speakers with your GOXLR would be to have a pair of speakers connected on your dedicated streaming computer’s output signal, this would condition how you would connect your KRK Rokit considering that the connection available would be a 1/8 TRS.
      This would imply that you had to use cable adaptors to allow a stereo signal to be feed to each one of your KRK Rokit Studio Speakers that can create some problems.
      Please consider that taking in to account what you wish to accomplish you must use a Y cable and in one end offer a 1/8 JACK and on the other end RCA.
      I hope this helps
      • Aug 20
    • BizantyjakiBorsuk
      BizantyjakiBorsuk Thank you for your answer Pedro, would this kind of cable do? Please see attached. i also have heard that I could then create another profile for my Goxlr where my mic would be muted and only allowed output on the back of the goxlr to be working?
      • Aug 20
  • New
    Dabs717
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-11

I have to keep plugging and unplugging the power and everything from the goxlr to get it to pick up audio and anything actually, then when it is working itll just cut out randomly. Very disappointed.

0 26
    • Dabs717
      Turbosound Hi Dabs717,

If you need assistance with your TC Helicon products, the fastest and most effective way to directly reach our technical support team is at:

https://bit.ly/MT-CarePortal

- Diego
      • Aug 10
    • Dabs717
      BriggTrim Hi....I get sound falter when utilizing my GoXLR. It’s uncommon when I don’t have OBS open and consistent when I have OBS open. I’ve attempted uninstalling and reinstalling, diverse cables, checking drivers, overhauls, diverse USB ports, and so forth. I had this issue a whereas back and after that when I upgraded Windows, it appeared to settle itself. Moreover, at that time it as it were happened when I utilized Chrome. Windows overhauled once more, and presently the issue is back and fair steady. Doesn’t matter what I do.
      • Aug 11
    • Dabs717
      PedroRodrigues Hi Dabs717 can you please confirm that you are connecting the unit directly to a USB 2.0 avoiding any USB HUBS and USB ADAPTORS and that you are using a Power input Standard 12 V DC, center negative< 1 A (power supply included)
      Adapter 12 V DC / 1 A Power consumption 10 W.
      • Aug 11
    • Dabs717
      PedroRodrigues It may be useful to check if your motherboard has the USB drivers up to date and your BIOS is also up to date .
      • Aug 11
  • New
    Ashybagz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-10

Hi hope someone can help. I have a pretty basic question regarding the warranty length of the goxlr provided through music tribe but a little confused. I am thinking about buying one online which includes a 3 year warranty but have found a cheaper new unit on ebay. The webpage here states something about 0 day warranty after registration so do I buy the more expensive with a 3 year warranty or go for the cheaper new one from ebay and then register here. Could someone clarify the warranty when registered here is 0 days as that makes no sense to me

All the best

Ashley 

read more...
    0 27
    • Ashybagz
      WilliamR Hello, WIlliam From musictribe here. Limited Warranty applies only if you purchased the product from a Music Tribe Authorized Reseller and is valid only in the original country of purchase.

In the unfortunate event that your product becomes faulty please return it to your place of purchase for support.

In fully supported countries, Music Tribe warrants the mechanical and electronic components of this product to be free of defects in material and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of one (1) year from the original date of retail purchase. If the country of purchase provides a longer statutory warranty period, such a statutory warranty period shall apply. Subject to the online registration of your product within ninety (90) calendar days of retail purchase, the Limited Warranty shall be extended to 3 years.
      • Aug 10
  • New
    josianmedina
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

Hello guys, I have a GO XLR MINI that intermittently disconnects. I have changed the cord twice, I have attempted different computers and the issue remains. It appears to be a hardware issue internally since the port is steady and firm when plugged into. 

I have set up a service request but it says completed with no further data. I am not sure if they are dismissing my ticket or what is going on since its impossible to speak to someone via phone support. My product was registered and is under warranty but IO am not sure how to proceed here. 

read more...
    0 43
    • josianmedina
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Can you let me know your case number so that I can look into this for you?
      • Jul 29
  • New
    stamperdog
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

Whenever I start goXLR, it tries to check for updates.  Takes a long time and comes back with unable to connect referencing a 404 message.  Checked.  My software is up to date.

How can I change it so that it connects?

0 44
  • New
    LordVarus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

Is it possible to use the GOXLR and the Mini on one PC? I'll tried but i only can use one with the Software.

0 30
    • LordVarus
      Dale_M No sorry , the app will only work with 1 at a time.
      • Jul 13
    • LordVarus
      LordVarus That should be writen in the manual or the Web Page.
      • Jul 13
  • New
    Googester
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-27

Good afternoon.

Just FYI, I am new to all this so I am a beginner.  I have a Shure mic, laptop, GoXLR, Sony camera and external speakers.  Even after watching the videos I am still trying to understand how some of the devices fit into the ecosystem.  End goal is to record videos for Youtube.

I was wandering if anyone knows the best way to connect the external speakers to the GoXLR so that I can control the volume of the external speakers from the GoXLR.  At the moment the speaker volume is controled from my laptop volume buttons.  

Also, what is the best way to fit the Sony camera into all this?  

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

read more...
    0 77
    • Googester
      WilliamR Hello, You can do what I do. I create two profiles. One profile with just headphones that I use solely for streaming and chatting. That way, you won't have any issues with feedback or echos. And the other profile for speaker playback for just surfing the internet and listening to music without using the mic. You want to turn the mic off if your speakers are on because the problem is, your microphone will pick up whatever is coming out of the speakers.
      • Jun 27
    • Googester
      Googester

Thank you very much for the suggestions! A huge help!

• Jun 27
    • Googester
      Googester

One other question if you don't mind. I know the GOXLR only works on Windows. But will it work with ECAMM Live? Because it only operates on Mac. So I wasn't sure if they could work together.

• Jun 28
    • Googester
      gauravdhaka Thanks for the clarification.
      • Jun 28
  • New
    Kaaizen69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-24

I had to buy my GoXLR from a amazon UK store. problem is im in AUSTRALIA. not easy to send back if issue.
    I have setup my GoXLR correctly from what I can tell.

I watched youtubes and a google and followed every step.

However for some reason the broadcast stream mix is dead. Nothing is hearable in Streamlabs OBS or OBS.

so a quick run down.

SETUP

Routing table setup

Windows audio default devices and music app setup

Windows audio selection

OBS & Streamlabs OBS audio setup

GoXLR audio & mic setup (SHURE SM7B DYNAMIC MIC, Headphones Astro A50)

I have tried everything i can thinnk of but NO sound comes thru the BORADCAST STREAM MIX. in obs u can see and audio visual thru on the bars. so i tried added the mic manual in there an i can see the bars move when i talk. so its not the mic its something to do with the GoXLR broacast Stream MIX....

NOTE: the other things i have installed are (STREAMDECK, & VOICEMOD) I thought voicemod might be an issued so i completely shut it down and still issue.

NEED HELP URGENT... !

read more...
    0 717
Go to page