• 2020-07-29

Hi, 

I just unplugged my go xlr because i was changing my office set up.  I plugged it back in and it will not power on.  Can any one help... don't know what is wrong. 

0 0
  • 2020-07-22

I needs it

0 3
  • 2020-07-21

Recently updated my goxlr driver, but now I can't hear any audio from my PC into my headphones, the interface works, both digitally and physically, I can hear my mic inside the goxlr, but any videos, music programs, etc I can't hear in my headphones. What can I do to fix this?

read more
    0 3
    • JKing
      Alexander Lane I suspect you just need to select the GoXLR as the active audio device, click on the sound icon in system tray, click on the text above the volume slider and select it.
      • Jul 22
  • 2020-07-10
    The GoXLR app opens then closes? If I don't add power to the GoXLR the app will then stay open.
    0 10
    • WARPIG
      Dale Minaker Hi there. Our recent server migration revealed a critical bug that caused the app to crash. We were able to work with the PH team who managed to upload the missing files and redirect the URL path. This fixed the crashing bug for everyone on the latest app, however anyone on an older version will need to update using the below link, or they may still experience the crash.

Please use this App installer if you are still experiencing crashing:

http://tc-helicon.com/FirmwareAssets/GOXLR/GoXLR-App-1.2.3.103.zip
      • Jul 10