Statistics

305,516 members
189,825 posts
  • New
    JIMASON
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

Wing touch screen locked up after firmware update. need to speak to a live tech support person. does musictribe do this?

0 4
    • JIMASON
      KevinMaxwell I thought I had bricked the WING and I found the directions in the OSG (quick start guide) and was able to bring it back to live. With it hooked up to the computers USB, I just didn’t realize that I would only see the wing drive appear on my computer and nothing on the Wing itself till I corrected my mistake.

It is working again. Thank you Music Tribe/Behringer for making a way to fix the mistake that I made.

From QSG

Note, although WING will always boot using the most recent firmware in that drive, it is recommended to delete older firmware files or move them to a subfolder. If the console does not boot up normally, you can still update the firmware using this procedure:

• With console powered off, connect a USB cable to the rear panel port and to your computer.

• Press and hold the Select button next to the Main Display, then power the console on.

• An OS and DATA drive will appear on your computer, similar to connecting a flash drive or external hard drive. Double click a drive to open.

• Drag the new firmware file into the OS drive.

• Note, WING will always boot using the most recent firmware in that drive.

• After the file has transferred, eject the virtual drive. The console should reboot automatically with the new firmware installed. If it doesn’t, power cycle the console manually.
      • 5 hours ago
  • New
    Darthfryre1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

Good Afternoon, I recently had my Pro 2 produce an error for the DSP Board...... DL271. I got a red status light and clicked on it and got this pic attached. The console was rebooted and worked as it should for the rest of the night. Luckily this happened during sound check. Anyone know the fix for this? Thanks in advance!!

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    smcinnes1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

Hi, I have just been setting up my new x32 Compact. Unfortunately after a couple of hours the scribble strips on the right hand side of the board stopped working. The colour shows and can be changed but other than that they are blank. Do you know if this is something I have done or is there a problem with my board?

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Acavusyan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

Hi Everyone,

We are constantly coming up with the question for the availability of the MIDAS Heritage HD96-24 Offline software.

In this sense can anyone update us about New program / software (offline editor ) launch plan, that works with both for Windows and Mac operating systems ?  So that through this offline editor, we can have access to the operating system the exact interface that is used in the HD96 and do all our preliminary study of this device before the show ?

Thanks

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    lacope45
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

need help trouble shooting this and permlity fixing it my system specs i9 9900kf 32gb 3600mhz ram 6700xt asrock 370z pro4 motherboard 750w psu wins 11 oprating system

0 0
  • New
    Martydrummer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

Is there a way to contact behringer tech support 

0 11
  • New
    romeo1492
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-26

No audio signal is going to my protools software from the X32 only midi does.

0 5
  • New
    PatrickLL1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-25

Hello,

Just looking for some advice on repair times and part availability in the UK as I sent one of the companies Pro2C back for repair in February of this year and it is still away awaiting on parts. Further to this two of our other Pro2 have also started to develop the same fault( fader pot drift) but we can’t send them back for repair as we can’t afford to looses them for a full festival season.  As it is we have had to sub in another desk for most of the summer to cover for this one.

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    Monoteur
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-11-25

Hello,

i bought the Flow 8 mixer today. Everything is working so far, but what i don't understand is, why i can name the channels in the app, but on the mixer the names doesn't appear when i move a fader? On the mixer display are still the generic names like Mic 1, Mic 2...

This would be helpful to plug in the right cable into the right channel on a gig.

cheers

M

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    JimNorman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-23

My users prefer to use the Aux inputs on an X32 for pre-recorded music.   However, in order to route the Aux inputs to the Dante card, I need to select the 8-channel block containing the Aux inputs.   We how have more than 24 regular inputs being used, so I cannot assign the 8-channel Aux block to the Dante card and still assign the blocks needed for the 25+ mic channels.  I do have some channel numbers still available.  Is there a way to route the two Aux inputs to spare channels in local blocks of 8?

read more...
    0 12
    • JimNorman
      Paul_Vannatto Yes you can, as long as you are using firmware 4.x and use the newer User In patching screen (in the Routing section) to make up the blocks of 8.
      • Nov 22
      • Routing an X32 Aux Input to the Dante output without using an 8-channel block
        JimNorman Thank you. Using the information you provided, I found a great video on YouTube by Drew Brashler on how to use the User Routing function to achieve this and also many similar routings.
        • Nov 22
Go to page