Statistics

305,246 members
189,520 posts
  • New
    Hbgchurch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-15

Hi All,

Working on our Midas M32R Live which we got 3 months ago.

We were reciving and sending audio to and from our Windows PC via the DN32 Live card just fine as of 2 weeks ago. Then one mornig we fired everything up and now it seems no signal is being sent from or recieved at the card.

On the PC we have have the newset DN32 Live Driver. Installed, uninstalled, reinstalled. 

The driver is working properly on the PC. The board and PC see each other and there is signal being sent from the driver. I can see the meter bouncing when I'm in the "Out 3-4" in the sound settings for the KT DN32 L driver.

At the board our Aux in 3-4 channels are routed to Card 3-4.

Is there something I may be missing here?

read more...
    0 3
    • Hbgchurch
      Paul_Vannatto Check the Windows Cortana microphone settings. If it is disabled, it will also inhibit line in/out as well as USB audio in/out. A couple of months ago, Windows on our church's livestream computer updated automatically and disabled this and we were unable to livestream for a couple of weeks (no audio from our X32) until we found this settings. IMO the permanent solution is to dump Windows and use linux. But I can't convince the IT guy to do that.
      • Nov 15
  • New
    MichaelPirtle
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-15

Hello.

I currently use an X-32 in our production studio.  On the X-32 everything works in groups of 8 channels (assignment to stage boxers, Automix, etc.).    Is this different on the Wing?  Can automix be used on any number of channels? Can channels or sources be assigned to stageboxes in any size group?

read more...
    0 12
    • MichaelPirtle
      Paul_Vannatto Blocks of 8 do not exist with the Wing. Automix on the X32 are limited to the first 8 channel strips. With the Wing, automix is limited to 16 channels that can be assigned to any of the full 40 channel strips (not to the 8 Aux channel strips).
      • Nov 15
    • MichaelPirtle
      KevinMaxwell Michael, keep in mind that the Automix is intended to be used for Dialog/speaking not Music.
      • Nov 15
    • MichaelPirtle
      PatrickGMaillot As the two expert users replied above/below, plus you can also use wautomix (a free tool at https://sites.google.com/site/patrickmaillot/wing ) if you do need to go above 16 automixed channels.
      • Thu at 4:36 AM
  • New
    WING_Fred
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-11-15

Hi,

someone can give us informations?

Thanks,

Fred

0 9
  • New
    Cwaidzunas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-15

M32r local inputs 1 to 8 do not work. All vu meter lites lit up. I need a new input card

0 2
    • Cwaidzunas
      Dale_M Please can you submit a ticket from the Support tab above and send your proof of purchase please so we can assist you?
      • Nov 14
  • New
    roadrash96
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-14

We have an X32 Mixer with a DANTE card instead of the USB card.  Is there still a way to record all the individual channels like we could on the smart card of the usb card? All of our body mics come in via DANTE so we must have that card installed.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-11

I've watched a few videos but still can't get it working. 

one thing I noticed is they all say to select this Mackie ....but when I go to that remote screen on my X32 there is no option to select that.

0 14
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 My screen on my X32 is black on the left side , I do not have any of the “remote selection” options
      • Nov 11
    • Mike7300
      Paul_Vannatto Do you have a midi cable connected between the X32 and the computer (that has Logic installed)?
      • Nov 11
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

I have a usb cable connected from computer to back of the X32 rack “audio interface “

• Nov 11
    • Mike7300
      Paul_Vannatto Mackie MCU is midi, not usb. What exactly are you wanting to do?
      • Nov 11
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

Wanting to record from the X32 using Logic Pro as the recoding and editing software.

• Nov 11
  • New
    vita
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-11

Hi! Can I delete a scope from a scene on midas PRO 2? How I do that? Thanks!

0 6
  • New
    Londonjr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-10

I am trying to figure out what the top line on the uploaded photo represents and how it affescts my streamed audio?

0 21
    • Londonjr
      Paul_Vannatto Top line "X32-EDIT [X32-00-2C-BD, IP: 192.169.5.20]" simply shows that the X32-Edit has successfully connected to the X32 console. The first part ("X32-EDIT") is the name of the app. The center part is the console name ("X32-00-2C-BD") and the last part is the IP address ("192.169.5.20").
      • Nov 10
    • Londonjr
      CraigFowler Paul is of course correct. If you were referring to the top line of the selected channel (Choir 2,) the top line (+29) refers to the amount of gain applied by the preamp. The orange line below that is a visual representation of how high it's set vs how high it can go (+60.) Chances are you're tapping a signal post-preamp for your streaming, so any changes you make to the preamp gain will affect the level hitting your stream.
      • Nov 10
  • New
    petercastle
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-11-09

I would like to see a Behringer Wing version of TC Electronic Finalizer mastering software as a mastering plugin on the Wing with added Mid-side and 32 Bands added to it and could be added to use on the 2 track. Plus a Curvebender and Maselec emulation

TC Electronic Finalizer

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    pukey251
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-11-09

need power supply

0 7
Go to page