Statistics

305,516 members
189,825 posts
  • New
    roadrash96
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-14

We have an X32 Mixer with a DANTE card instead of the USB card.  Is there still a way to record all the individual channels like we could on the smart card of the usb card? All of our body mics come in via DANTE so we must have that card installed.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-11

I've watched a few videos but still can't get it working. 

one thing I noticed is they all say to select this Mackie ....but when I go to that remote screen on my X32 there is no option to select that.

0 14
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 My screen on my X32 is black on the left side , I do not have any of the “remote selection” options
      • Nov 11
    • Mike7300
      Paul_Vannatto Do you have a midi cable connected between the X32 and the computer (that has Logic installed)?
      • Nov 11
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

I have a usb cable connected from computer to back of the X32 rack “audio interface “

• Nov 11
    • Mike7300
      Paul_Vannatto Mackie MCU is midi, not usb. What exactly are you wanting to do?
      • Nov 11
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300

Wanting to record from the X32 using Logic Pro as the recoding and editing software.

• Nov 11
  • New
    vita
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-11

Hi! Can I delete a scope from a scene on midas PRO 2? How I do that? Thanks!

0 6
  • New
    Londonjr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-10

I am trying to figure out what the top line on the uploaded photo represents and how it affescts my streamed audio?

0 22
    • Londonjr
      Paul_Vannatto Top line "X32-EDIT [X32-00-2C-BD, IP: 192.169.5.20]" simply shows that the X32-Edit has successfully connected to the X32 console. The first part ("X32-EDIT") is the name of the app. The center part is the console name ("X32-00-2C-BD") and the last part is the IP address ("192.169.5.20").
      • Nov 10
    • Londonjr
      CraigFowler Paul is of course correct. If you were referring to the top line of the selected channel (Choir 2,) the top line (+29) refers to the amount of gain applied by the preamp. The orange line below that is a visual representation of how high it's set vs how high it can go (+60.) Chances are you're tapping a signal post-preamp for your streaming, so any changes you make to the preamp gain will affect the level hitting your stream.
      • Nov 10
  • New
    petercastle
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-11-09

I would like to see a Behringer Wing version of TC Electronic Finalizer mastering software as a mastering plugin on the Wing with added Mid-side and 32 Bands added to it and could be added to use on the 2 track. Plus a Curvebender and Maselec emulation

TC Electronic Finalizer

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    pukey251
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-11-09

need power supply

0 7
  • New
    JanWilliams
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-06

I'm trying to set up the wing so that when I press mute on a channel while in FOH mode would also mute that channel in SOF mode.

Is this possible and if so how would I be able to program or assign this.

Thanks

0 7
    • JanWilliams
      GaryHiggins Not at the desk but it would be a setting or checkbox that says something like "Hard Mute" I know in the X32 it is under mute system and IIRC it is also similar for the Wing. I just looked and don't see Hard Mute so...maybe its the DCA mutegroup button...I would try that turned on. EDIT: I think if you made a DCA group that included all the desired ch's to be fully muted and then enable DCA mutegroups, muting that DCA will mute those ch's everywhere, FOH and buses/sof. Perhaps a mute group that includes all mixer input ch's is worth a try? A thought anyway...
      • Nov 6
    • JanWilliams
      Paul_Vannatto I'm not at my Wing at the moment. Have you tried changing the tap of the send to post fader? IIRC that is the only way to mute the channel and sends concurrently.
      • Nov 6
  • New
    Retib
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-05

Hello everyone,

My question is that is it possible that during a live gig when Flow 8 is used as a mixer for the whole band connecting to a PA system also being used as as an audio interface and record all channels individually in a DAW?

Thank you,

Benedek

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    idranoels
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-05

Hello

I'd like to know if it's possible link two X Air (XR16 or XR 18) between them in order to double the number of inputs and AUX available.

Obviously I'm not interested in using a master-slave configuration, where outputs from the slave are sent in inputs of the master, but in a parallel configuration.

If the link is possible, may I use a mixed configuration like 1 XR16 and 1 XR18?

Thank you in advance

read more...
    0 12
    • idranoels
      Paul_Vannatto No it is not possible to link them in parallel.
      • Nov 5
    • idranoels
      eguyharley Yes, I just did it and posted how easy it was. The trick is to plug them both into a single router. Then open a second XAIR window. I renamed the mixers Slave and Main so I could tell the difference. I plugged the output of Slame into an input in Main. Works like a champ!
      • Nov 22
    • idranoels
      Paul_Vannatto But that does not link the 2 consoles. It just allows each console to be controlled by separate XAir-Edit. In other words, you can't send channel 1 of console 1 to bus 3 of console 2, etc. If console 1 Main LR is connected to FOH speakers, there is no way to connect console 2 Main LR to the same speakers (unless they are powered speakers with integrated mini mixers)

I just read your other post explaining what you did. That is not what the original poster wanted (no master/slave).
      • Nov 22
  • New
    Ryanbretsch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-05

Hello, I just bought a behringer x air 18 last week and am immediately having issues with channels 1-16 not recieving any input signal. 
    I am not having any issues with the unit connecting to the app, I have it hooked up to a router as well for stronger signal.

Channels 17 and 18 seem to be picking up signal just fine. I also updated the unit to the most recent update i could find. version 1.18

read more...
    0 12
    • Ryanbretsch
      CraigFowler Check that ch-18 are getting their inputs from inputs1-8 (in/out button) and that the USB return signal isn't engaged. Also check gain and +48v if your mics need them.
      • Nov 5
    • Ryanbretsch
      Ryanbretsch Everything is routed correctly. I had my kemper plugged in to input 1 yesterday and turned up the mic gain, sound came through but it sounded bad, very distorted and crackly. Starting to think i have a defective unit.
      • Nov 5
Go to page