Statistics

305,517 members
189,826 posts
  • New
    StephenBolech
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-11-03

Hi, forgive me if this is a question that's been asked and answered 1000 times, but I couldn't find our exact use case... 

I want to have the 16 xlr outputs on the DL32 different from the 16 on the mixer. Specifically, I'm using 4 outputs on the mixer for matrixes, 1 for Main, and one for M/C. I want to have all monitor mixes come from the DL32 XLRs, so I can have 3 wedges, 1 aux fed sub, and 6 stereo IEM mixes. First of all is this possible? If so can you help me understand how to do the routing for this? As I have it right now the XLR outputs are the same on both boxes. I will upload a screenshot of the out 1-16 routing page.

Thank you

read more...
    0 10
    • StephenBolech
      GaryHiggins You need to use another staging menu, use the ultranet routing menu and set its sources to be what you want for the DL32. Then in aes50a out 1-16 use the ultranet (p16) assigned sources 1-8 and 9-16. Use the Out 1-16 menu for the mixer. The XLR out routing is for the mixers rear xlr’s, aes50 for the DL/S32 or other stage boxes
      • Nov 3
      • M32/X32 with DL32/S32 Routing Question
        StephenBolech Thank you, I think I understand this. So would the ultranet and AES50 screens look like this?
        • Nov 4
      • M32/X32 with DL32/S32 Routing Question
        GaryHiggins I’m not sure if the aes50 a 17-48 assignments there are used by you for anything else but yes, at least aes50 a 1-16 should send your pre eq buses to the outputs of your S32 as you wanted.
        • Nov 4
  • New
    Kkeils13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-03

My mains are setup on xlr 7/8 they working but I can't mute them

0 14
    • Kkeils13
      GaryHiggins Tap point incorrectly set? The tap could be set pre fader?
      • Nov 3
    • Kkeils13
      Paul_Vannatto Or there is a routing issue. I would suggest that you export your scene to a file and attach it to your original post. That way we can have a look and better advise.
      • Nov 3
    • Kkeils13
      Kkeils13 Thanks, guys, for the response I am all set. Gary Was right. I also had issues setting up my monitors, but I figured that out. Curious if there is a published document for the X32 EDIT S/W. The RACK Document while helpful, only addresses the panel on the H/W. I come from 37 years in IT and Documentation is how we learn new stuff. Thanks again!
      • Nov 4
  • New
    GJennings1212
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-02

This board is only 6 months old not used a lot and seems to have problems.. Master fader on board stopped working 4 months ago .. I have to use the I pad to control master...  Channel 1-8 does not register on the Protools .

Channel 6 Not responding to mute or send.. 

read more...
    0 10
    • GJennings1212
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. It sounds like a variety of issues that could be solved with some troubleshooting. Could you please submit a Customer Support ticket through the Support link at the top of the page?
      • Nov 2
    • GJennings1212
      KevinMaxwell If you post your scene here we can take a look and try to help you. you will probably need to edit you first post in this thread to post your scene there.
      • Nov 3
  • New
    Giosafat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-02

Ciao a tutti,

ho problema con il rounting del mio x32. vi descrivo come è collegato:

Dall'X32 tramite AES50 A arrivo alla mia S16 dove sono i musicisti; da qui tramite porta ULTRANET arrivo alla Powerplay P16D dove sono collegate le 4 stazioni P16. Vorrei sapere come devo configuare la scheda AES50A nel routing del mixer; in diversi tutorial le P16 1-8 sono impostate sul banco 33-40 mentre P16 9-16 sono da 41-48. Se imposto così il mio setup non arriva alcun segnale alle P16 mentre se imposto P16 1-8 sul banco 1-8 e P16 9-16 al 9-16, funziona ma perdo le 8 output dell'S16.

Cosa sbaglio? 

Hello everybody,

I have problem with rounting of my Behringer X32. I describe how it is connected:

From the X32 by AES50 A I arrive at my S16 where the musicians are; from here through the ULTRANET port I arrive at the Powerplay P16D where the 4 P16 stations are connected. I would like to know how to configure the AES50A output in the routing of the mixer; in several tutorials P16 1-8 are set to desk 33-40 while P16 9-16 are set to 41-48. If I set my setup like this, no signal arrives at P16 while if I set P16 1-8 on bank 1-8 and P16 9-16 on 9-16, it works but I lose the 8 outputs of the S16.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you so much

read more...
    0 23
    • Giosafat
      Paul_Vannatto The reason is that the S16 is in one of the modes (7-10) that has the SN Master turned on. That also means that the S16 is the master clock instead of the X32. Change the X32 synchronization to Internal and change the S16 mode to 0 or 1 (with SN Master off) and you will get the P16 feeds from AES50 A33-48.

For details of the S16 modes, refer to the S16 manual or here:
      https://behringer.world/wiki/doku.php?id=s16_configuration
      • Nov 2
    • Giosafat
      Giosafat

“ Change the X32 synchronization to Internal”

Can You explain this step?

• Nov 2
    • Giosafat
      Paul_Vannatto If you are using the X32-Edit, it is on the Setup, Mixer screen. On the console, I believe it is on the Setup, config screen.
      • Nov 3
    • Giosafat
      Giosafat

Thank you very much

• Nov 3
  • New
    dbarr1986
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-02

Anybody else have trouble with this? Everytime I click the download icon my PC tells me the link is either inactive or there's a problem with the host. Everytime I troubleshoot my PC tells me there's nothing wrong

0 11
  • New
    eventaudio
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-10-31

Good afternoon!

I need to purchase a power supply-MKT-PSU-7

Thank you!!!!

Martin

0 9
    • eventaudio
      WilliamR Hello, Please click on the support link above and create a tech support case. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Oct 31
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-31

What do you recommend I check if sound isn't coming through the mains for certain channels? I made sure the channels were unmuted.  The channels work properly through in ears and can tell the faders are moving properly.

0 4
    • Mike7300
      Mike7300 I am using an X32 rack
      • Oct 31
    • Mike7300
      Paul_Vannatto Select one of the channels that are not coming out the mains, then select the Main screen. Enable the LR. Repeat for all other channels not coming out the mains. If you find that the LR are already enabled, check that there are no DCA's assigned to those channels that the DCA is either muted or the fader all the way down.
      • Oct 31
  • New
    Fredgil19
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-29

Discovered during a gig last. Only basic functionality works without crashing...

0 9
  • New
    KevinMaxwell
    Super Contributor - Level 2
    2022-10-29

I was helping a friend with a routing problem on his X32Compact and we got that all straightened out. But he also said that the aux inputs and outputs and his headphone output aren’t working. I thought maybe it was also a routing error but when I routed an input that wasn’t coming from the ¼ inch jacks everything was working on those channels. I also tried testing the aux outputs thru the powered speaker he had. I was able to get a REALLY low and noisy signal but I was running out of time and didn’t get into doing a good trouble shooting test.

I am thinking that either a ribbon cable came loose or the entire aux board has died. At least on the Compact that board looks like it is real easy to get to once you open up the mixer. This mixer is no longer under warranty. So when he has some down time we are planning on opening up the mixer and see if we can see anything. But I will run some more extensive test before opening it up.

Has anyone here had any experience with this?

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    David97
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-28

Once there was noise in aux and main has no sound, sent to the service center for a more then a week then use for one Sunday,. Now there is no sound in all the outputs (aux and main,) it's been a 2 weeks. Wish I could return, if possible. 

read more...
    0 14
Go to page