Statistics

196,271 members
66,833 posts
  • New
    2020-11-10

Hi

Hoping someone can help with my ticket CAS-156731-Y4S3X8 which was created on 3 November. My Wing has the Ghost Touch issue which causes the selected track volume to randomly go up and/or down and renders it unusable. It appears that this ticket has not been processed, no communication from support, no update on ticket. Is there someone that can help get this ticket escalated and my Wing fixed?

Thanks

read more...
    0 3
    • Robert Brighton
      Dale Minaker Hi Robert let me check for you
      • Nov 10
    • Robert Brighton
      Dale Minaker I have just replied to you
      • Nov 10
      • Wing - Ghost Touch - CAS-156731-Y4S3X8
        Robert Brighton Hi Dale
        • Nov 10
        Robert Brighton Thanks for helping with this. I ran this KA-02829 test a week ago on the suggestion of Gary Higgins. I got 563 Touch Events in 61 minutes. Most were in one vertical line, roughly above the volume slider on the Channel Home screen.
        • Nov 10
        Dale Minaker Robert could you please reply with this info on my email I just sent you please?
        • Nov 10
        Robert Brighton Hi Dale - I think I have lost your email - please can you email me again?
        • Nov 11
        Dale Minaker I will reply again now, it would be worth checking your junk folder.
        • Nov 11
  • 2020-11-10
    With two Midas microphone preamps and internal 32 VFP-Processing, FLOW 8 joins the X32, X-Air and WING series of
    digital mixing consoles.

Whether you’re a singer, songwriter, small ensemble, teacher or presenter, gamer, podcaster or video blogger, producing at home or playing live in bars, café houses or in the streets, when practicing or performing… FLOW 8 will ensure impeccable audio quality and help you create amazing sound with ease.

Best of all – FLOW 8 Digital Mixers are available in our partner stores around the globe as of today!
    All for an amazing list price of 199 Euro.

read more...
    0 29
  • New
    2020-11-10

Tengo un inconveniente, en el lugar donde trabajo opero una mesa de mezcla MIDAS PRO2C. Hace un año me empezó a dar un problema en todos los potenciometros, estos son sensibles al tacto sí uno activa la función, pero de repente por ejemplo voy a ecualizar una canal el potenciometro visualizado en la pantalla se mueve solo o cuando manipulo la ganacia de un canal pasa lo mismo sin estar tocando el potenciometro. Quisiera saber si hay una solución a dicho problema, estaré agradecido a sus comentarios y respuestas.  

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    2020-11-09

I installed an Air XR 12 for a client but have not completed the installation as it has Keyboard, mic and also a SONOS PORT.  Are the unbalanced inputs both stereo and mono?

0 7
    • Christian Dehlinger
      Paul Vannatto Hi Christian, all inputs are TRS balanced mono inputs. A standard mono (unbalanced) cable from keyboards, guitars, etc can be plugged into any of the 1/4" jacks without issues.
      • Nov 9
    • Christian Dehlinger
      Christian Dehlinger Paul thanks so much. My comment will be, I have to take up such as 7 & 8 for the SONOS port for left and right channel. I will have to utilize RCA to 1/4" adapters or cables.
      • Nov 9
    • Christian Dehlinger
      Christian Dehlinger This system is a combination of both application music and the ability to play her keyboard and sing through the system.
      • Nov 9
    • Christian Dehlinger
      Christian Dehlinger Exactly, I just need (2) RCA to 1/4" adapters or pre-made cables and then you can link, say, 7&8 on the mixer.
      • Nov 9
  • New
    2020-11-09

I'm a mobile DJ and am looking to use an Akai APC Mini to control my X16, primarily just to turn the mics on and off.  Is this something I can use or does anyone have any suggestions?  I used to use my ipad but it's a 3 and the app keeps crashing.

Thanks in advance!

kev

Kevin Nichols

478 Events

read more...
    0 17
    • Kevin Nichols
      William Reichling Hello Kevin, The APC mini cannot interface with the XR16 Via USB. The USB port on the front of the XR16 is for accessing audio files via USB Stick.
      • Nov 9
    • Kevin Nichols
      Paul Vannatto Hi Kevin, adding to what William said, the XR16 (in fact all X-Air, M-Air, X32, M32) are controlled via the ethernet port and uses the OSC protocol (using UDP).

I would suggest you get an inexpensive android tablet and use Mixing Station Pro to replace your older iPad.
      • Nov 9
    • Kevin Nichols
      Kevin Nichols Well darn! Thanks for the input, guys. Have a great one!
      • Nov 9
  • New
    2020-11-09

Anybody know where I can get a new X32 OR even a "B stock"?  Help....

0 14
  • New
    2020-11-09

Boa Tarde

Não consigo gravar nada do meu teclado para o Protools 11 via MIDI da X 18, nem por "faixa de instrumento e nem por canal midi", não dá sinal de entrada. Como configuraçõs Audio / Midi estão corretas sem setup do X air, em MIDI no Protools "input device" aparece o IN da x18 (EMULADO.) .. jJá testei com meu teclado gravar MIDI com Studio One, Sonar, Reaper e funciona perfeitamente, mas os "midi ins" esses programas não são (EMULADOS)> no Protools em Setup / preferências / Midi configurei a X18 para "trhu" que está habilitado no Protools 11, MAS NÃO FUNCIONA .. Não grava e nem dá sinal de entrada de sinal. Usando a Mbox 3 com o Protools 11, tudo funciona perfeitamente. Já desinstalai o Protools e elegantesi, atualizei o firmware e drive da x18 e continuo sem poderr gravar MIDI no Protools 11.

Alguém pode ajudar? Grato.

read more...
    0 13
    • Antonio Ribeiro
      Pedro Rodrigues Bom dia Antonio, imstalou os drivers para a sua XR18? Por favor siga o link em baixo para aceder aos drivers para esta unidade https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0BI8. Por Favor confirm se tem selecionado no SETUP MIDI via USB na XR18 App?
      • Nov 10
    • Antonio Ribeiro
      Antonio Ribeiro Bom dia Pedro, obrigado por seu comentário. Sim, já tinha baixado o DRIVE 4,59,0 e FIRMWARE 1,17 e version 1,5 no site da Behringer., também no Setup da X18 está tudo bem configurado em AUDIO/MIDI... No Studio One, Reaper e Sonar tudo funciona perfeitamente, mas no Protools 11 o MIDI não funciona.. Não entra o sinal no meeter do track INSTRUMENT TRACK e nem no canal MIDI. No midi in do Protools aparece xr18x18 emulado, nas outras DAW funciona sem esse "EMULADO ).abs.
      • Nov 10
    • Antonio Ribeiro
      Antonio Ribeiro Salve Pedro, o suporte solucionou o problema. Abaixo minha resposta para eles: Oi .
      Consegui resolver "executando como administrador" uma vez apenas, depois o Protools abre normalmente agora.
      Apenas um detalhe:
      Precisei desconectar o cabo OUT MIDI da X18 para o MIDI IN do teclado pois com o cabo conectado quando eu dava play ou gravação no Protools it começava a tocar informações midi do teclado, deve ser problema no teclado.
      As minhas configurações estão como estavam antes, a solução foi EXECUTAR COMO ADMINISTRADOR uma vez apenas.
      A X18 é uma MARAVILHOSA!!!
      Fico muito agradecido por sua atenciosidade e ajuda.
      abraço.
      • Nov 10
  • New
    2020-11-09

Europower pmp2000 powers up but all "clip" lights are on

0 7
    • trixxie lips
      David Knighton Hello trixxie lips,
      The manual suggests this is not normal. I would presume the unit has malfunctioned, unless you are sending signal to every input and they're all clipping at once. Click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page to start a service request for this item.
      • Nov 9
  • New
    2020-11-09

I want to route the main mix out through an aux.  But I want to be able to control the master volume of the aux jack with the master aux slider on the app.  basically duplicate the main mix going to l/r and send it to a bus... 

0 16
    • john housewright
      Gary Higgins First link 2 buses, eg bus 1 and bus 2 (the main mix is stereo, aux ch's are mono) Use In/out routing, select aux out, use main l as the source for one bus, post fader and main r as the source for the other bus, post fader.
      • Nov 8
      • X air 18 - How to route Main Mix through an aux??
        john housewright Hi Gary, thanks for the quick and detailed reply. I've tried it this way, but then the aux outs are slaves to the master output slider on the L/R channel.
        • Nov 9
        john housewright I would like to have master control over the volume coming out of the aux jacks independently of the volume of the main L/R
        • Nov 9
        Gary Higgins Then try pre fader sends of main l and main r. Should work.
        • Nov 9
  • New
    2020-11-08

hallo ihr lieben , mal ne frage mein dad hat mir für weihnachten ein mischpullt gekauft bei einem musikhaus über ebay, und dort steht wenn ich meinm mischpullt registriere bekom iche in downloadlink für die vollversion von tracktion. Nun ich hab es registriert aber kein downloadcode bekomen , support hab ich angeschrieben vor mehr als 4 tage aber keine antwort bekomen , was kann ich machen . Lg und danke im vorraus 

read more...
    0 16
    • Nicole Stampp
      Nigel Turner Hi Nicole, do you have a case number that was sent to you when you registered your product. If so, please give it to me and I will check the registration out for you. Many thanks.
      • Nov 8
Go to page