Statistics

223,463 members
97,657 posts
  • New
    Shanog5050
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-25

so how do I put music on mcloud an transfer it to my HD96 an play music from the console 

0 11
    • Shanog5050
      Nigel67 Hi, it is not possible to put music onto mcloud. It is for your show files, software, and for us to see logs from the console only. May I ask if this is something that you have read in, as if so I need to get it removed. Many thanks
      • Mar 24
  • New
    Shanog5050
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-25

Let's talk HD96

when is the New program for the iPad coming out since it was a sailing demo for the console

0 14
    • Shanog5050
      Nigel67 Hi, the OE for windows and Mac is scheduled for availability in the next month or so and that we will work on getting the iPAD apps to the users as quick as possible but due to the several strict lockdowns, developing certain aspects which require physical hardware has been very tough.
      • Mar 25
  • New
    lolkstew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-25

I was wondering if any standard 12V 1A power supply would work with a GoXLR. I ordered one that has the UK plug as oppsed to the USA one but I know I have spare power supplies in storage. 

0 11
  • New
    wrp621
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-24

Updated Flow8 everytime i try hit a fader on tablet i lose bluetooth connection please help

0 13
    • wrp621
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the app, could you please submit the details of this to us through the Support link at the top of the page? First hit Support, then technical Support.
      • Mar 24
  • New
    DanTheLion
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-24

Hey i stubeled over the Tap Flash option on my Wing now for some time and I always wonder what it does.

For the one what im not talking about, its an option you can find under Setup>Surface and toggle between Off - 8X - On

I searched the latest patchnotes for it and didnt found anything. Maybe there is someone out there who knows what it does and can bring some light in the dark.

read more...
    0 8
    • DanTheLion
      GaryHiggins Not sure I'm understanding your question correctly but I use this to have my delay time assigned to flash for tap tempo use.
      • Mar 24
    • DanTheLion
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Dan, that setting will affect how a User assigned button will blink when it is assigned to the delay time. For example, assign the Stereo Delay to FX4 slot. Then using the middle set of User assign buttons, press the View button and assign a button to FX PAR, Stereo Delay, Time. The button will blink (or not) according to the Setup, Surface, Tap Flash setting.
      • Mar 25
  • New
    JimmyValenza
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-24

Can someone walk me throught the MidasRecoverySystem for Pro2?

0 5
    • JimmyValenza
      KyleJohnson Hi Jimmy, Kyle with Music Tribe here. We can send you the instructions, but we need you to submit a technical support case first. Please click on Support and then submit a Technical Support ticket.
      • Mar 24
  • New
    Marcus73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-24

I have started using DP48 for my M32 mixer with DL32 stagebox. On DL32 I connect M32 on AES50-A and HUB4 with DP48 on AES50-B. This means that I have ch 1-32 from DL32 goes to 1-32 on DP48 and I can send 16 channels from M32 to DP48 via the last 16 channels. The problem I have is that when I set DP48 from the table, all channels are set correctly in the groups but the text is moved 16 channels up. If I program ex kick drum on channel 1 and on group 1, it ends up on group 1 but the text kick drum comes on channel 17 on DP48.

read more...
    0 14
    • Marcus73
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Marcus, it is because the routing assignments to the AES50 B is incorrect. I would suggest you export your scene to a file and save it to the cloud (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and provide the shared link in your next post. That way we will be able to look at your routing setup (using M32-Edit) and better advise.
      • Mar 24
      • Problem M32 and DP48
        Marcus73 Hello Paul. The problem comes when I use the AES50B from DL32. When I use the AES50B from the table, it gets right. But then I take the signals from the DL32 that enter the AES50A and send on to the AES50B. I will send the file in the link. /// Marcus https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApgXFzba6huWtkldbslIttF2d3cm?e=oDfttl
        • Mar 25
    • Marcus73
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Marcus, if the routing works connected to the console, but not when connected to the DL32 B port, it probably means that the DL32 is seeing the DP48 as a console. There are 2 modes of the DL32 B port (see pages 10-11 in QSG) and the DL32 automatically switches, depending on whether it thinks that a stagebox is connected or a console. The AES50 outputs out the B port with a console connected are the DL32 inputs, not what is passed through from the A port. It would be better to get a Hub4 and connect M32 <> Hub4 <> DL32 and connect the DP48 to one of the 4 ports of the Hub4.
      • Mar 25
      • Problem M32 and DP48
        Marcus73 The solution you have When you go from M32 to HUB4 to DL32, the switch on HUB4 drops if the line out is to be from FOH or DP48. Because in your solution you have to take CH1 to 32 from DL32 and send to HUB4 on channel 17-48. On CH 1-16 you have the mix buses that will send a signal to the line out on DL32.

In the configuration that you suggest, channels 1 to 32 from DL32 will end up on channels 17 to 48 on DP48. This is what causes line out from HUB4 to lose its function to be able to have line signal to inea or sidefill from FOH on those outputs. For it to work, you must either run an AES50 signal from the B output from the mixer or run from the B output from the DL32.

But when I run from the B output from DL32 it will be wrong in the channel text it will be moved 16 channels up if I do not program it on the AES50-B output from the mixer and hope that it does not DP48 forget the settings when you move it to stage or if you need to add any channel to DP48.
        • Mar 26
      • Problem M32 and DP48
        Paul_Vannatto If you connect FOH <> Hub4 <> DL32 and assign the first 2 AES50 banks (1-16) for the DL32 and the rest (banks 3-6, ie 17-48) for the DP48, the DL32 will get the desired signals for its outputs (1-16) and you can select the desired channels (from AES50 17-48) for the 12 groups on the DP48. I've configured my setup this way many times without any issue and I've been using the Hub4/DP48 since June 2019 (as a beta tester).
        • Mar 26
      • Problem M32 and DP48
        Marcus73 I'm out on some fixed installations and on those where they have two DL16 so I can use the B output on the last DL16 and send to HUB4 and then on to DP48 But in the places where they use DL32 it does not work. One reason why I want the function to transmit from AES50 B from DL32 is that there is a fixed cable from mixer to DL32 that is not on stage but in a room next door. This allows me to run a long cable between the technology room to the stage and then back to the technology room. If you can link further like DL16 or that you can get the 32 channels from DL32, it saves unnecessarily long wiring that can cause problems.
        • Mar 31
  • New
    Mike7300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-23

Wondering what brand of cables you would recommend for connecting my X32 Rack to the 8 outputs on the Art S8.  Both are going to be in a rack case so probably 3 to 5 foot length cables.  Thanks 

0 10
  • New
    RayDarcy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-23

Has anybody successfully done the above ?

1 7
    • RayDarcy
      drummaguyhixy Yes, our station uses the Tieline Via but also have the Report-It Enterprise app, i've fed both from x32. doing it with the report it app is a little tricker as you need to split the phone or device audio - i have a galaxy s20 with no 3.5mm port so had to get usb to trrs converter, then split the trrs to 2xmono jack or rca, and the microphone or input ring if you will to a TS jack . i assigned the stereo input (return feed from studio) into aux 5/6 to monitor from x32 and feed the output to studio from aux out 1. in all honesty if you have access to a via its much simpler (mono or stereo matrix depending whether your codec audio is going mono or stereo) and its a matter of xlr out from matrix assigned output to input on the via (preamp gain on the via needs to be changed to line level)
      • Mar 23
    • RayDarcy
      drummaguyhixy feel free to shoot me a message privately and i can possibly help you out a little more
      • Mar 23
  • New
    RickStockley
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-23

Just purchased a Flow 8 today, to replace an XR12 and (different brand) audio interface. The manual states that holding the MUTE button will mute all 8 inputs and the BT. But, it does not appear to mute BT.

I can see on the app that channels 1-8 show as being muted. But not the USB/BT channel. That will only mute/unmute if I manually do that from the app.

What am I missing? Or is this a known bug?

I updated to the latest firmware pretty much right after taking it out of the box. 

read more...
    0 21
    • RickStockley
      Nigel67 Hi Rick, I will get this checked out and get back to you.
      • Mar 22
      • Flow 8 Mute All
        Nigel67 Hi Rick, I am sorry, but I have just found out that this is a error in the Quick Start Guide. The BT is not meant to mute when the mute all is activated. It was designed so that during intervals / breaks in shows, you could mute all the mic inputs but still be able to run background music.
        • Mar 22
Go to page