Statistics

223,463 members
97,657 posts
  • New
    albiodendaal
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-21

I recently bought a Fairphone 3+ running Android 10. I downloaded the Xair app from the app store, and get the message that the app was developed for a previous version of Android and that some functionality will be lost. In fact, I could not get the app to connect to the console at all. 

read more...
    0 7
    • albiodendaal
      RexBeckett Hi albiodendaal, try Mixing Station XAir. This runs with Android 10 on one of my tablets.

Mixing Station is similar to the standard XAir app - it was written by the same author - but has been developed extensively to add user-requested features and customization capabilities. For more information, see: https://dev-core.org/ms-docs/feature-list/
      • Mar 21
  • New
    mahardee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-03

Hello all! I am new here and am looking for info on the M32 network side of things. I have connected and used our iPad to connect to both our M32 and X32 in the past but have not used it recently due to the pandemic. I pulled everything back out and the X32 worked perfectly, however the M32 was not connecting to my iPad (or vice versa) and so tried connecting via DHCP to see what IP it was pulling. I came to find out that it is pulling a 169.254 IP meaning it is NOT connecting to the router. I then checked the cable - cable works, then tried plugging directly into our unmanaged network switch running to our netowrk closet with managed switch and fierwall - still not getting an IP. Is it possible that my network card is bad?? I am in IT and have had our whole department look it over and so am looking to you guys! Any help would be great! Thank you. 

read more...
    0 20
    • mahardee
      Paul_Vannatto Are you certain that the ethernet cable is good? Also, are you plugged into the M32 ethernet port and not the Ultranet port (been there done that)?
      • Mar 3
    • mahardee
      GaryHiggins If you assign the m32 a static ip, (and saved it!.....if you don't your settings go away as soon as you go out of network setup) the iPad needs one as well, at least mine never worked very well not doing that. I had a pretty generic router that used 192.168.1.0 and my M32 was something like 192.168.1.32. The iPad set for something like 33. Anyway the iPad was ALWAYS good for skipping the 3rd group of the subnet. Hard to notice it sometimes as it looks correct upon quick look. It would say 255.255.0.0 instead of 255.255.255.0. It would refuse to connect over and over, once I changed to the correct number it connected perfectly right away. I am NOT in IT so you probably checked all that stuff and much more, but thought I would throw it out there anyway.
      • Mar 3
  • New
    korikomi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-20

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced not being able to connect remotely to the console after updating to iOS 14? It works on another iPad that's still running 9.3.5 but it was also working fine on 13 before updating.

console is the Pro 1

Thanks!

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    tonemotivates
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-07

I feel so silly, but I can not for the life of me find the software needed for the podcastudio2 ive been looking for hours and the quick start guide says to download software before connecting it to my mac. PLEASE HELP

0 15
    • tonemotivates
      john0121 Hi Tonya, sorry it's missing from the webpage for podcastudio 2. You can find the same software bundle for download on this page though:

https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0794

Just click software on the right and there is a link for "all software for mac". Don't forget to register the product too (via support button) and you'll get a redemption code for Tracktion DAW.
      • December 7, 2020
  • New
    KendellWelchII
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-06

I posted some months ago about some minor issues I was having on MS Surface with M-Air-Edit, specifically with "right-click" capability.

I just wanted to give a positive shout-out to the Software Development team.  I was fooling around this weekend and downloaded the newest version (as of 11/27/20 I think.)  The problems are solved!  I have no idea if it was in response to my report, and frankly don't care.  It's fixed.

Way to go folks!  You continue to impress me!

read more...
    0 17
    • KendellWelchII
      Nigel67 Hi Kendell. Many thanks for your feedback. I am sure that the design team will be very appreciative of your kind words. I will pass this on to them. All the best.
      • December 6, 2020
  • New
    Midas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-01

M-Air-Edit Update

Version 1.6 

The M-Air-Edit 1.6 update offers some functional improvements and new features. The highlight of this update is the implementation of DCA-Spill. This new function offers the possibility to unfold the assigned channels of a DCA to a new DCA-Spill utility window.

The M-Air-Edit is a remote application enabling control of the M-Air-Series of digital mixing consoles via ethernet. It is available for Mac OS, Windows and Linux.

This new M-Air-Edit version contains:

New Features

DCA-Spill

GUI-Preference to deactivate mouse wheel

GUI-Preference ‘Bus botton names’ active by default

New EQ curve functions

Improved routing tap colour destinction

Tab buttons get triggered on Mouse-Click

Add namefield to inputfield

Add switchable bus names to sends tab name fields

Improvements

Fix for MR16 when selecting source showing 4 [OFF] instead of CH13..CH16

Fix for util main meter bug

Fix for RTA over EQ issue

Fix for channel link issue with HA Gain/Phantom

Fix for oversized app windows after restart under Windows 10 (if display scale active)

Small fixes for linux and mac

To download: https://www.midasconsoles.com/midas/product?modelCode=P0C8H

read more...
    2 671
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-12-01

X-Air-Edit Update

Version 1.6 

The X-Air-Edit 1.6 update offers some functional improvements and new features. The highlight of this update is the implementation of DCA-Spill. This new function offers the possibility to unfold the assigned channels of a DCA to a new DCA-Spill utility window.

The X-Air-Edit is a remote application enabling control of the X-Air-Series of digital mixing consoles via ethernet. It is available for Mac OS, Windows and Linux.

This new X-Air-Edit version contains:

New Features

DCA-Spill

GUI-Preference to deactivate mouse wheel

GUI-Preference ‘Bus botton names’ active by default

New EQ curve functions

Improved routing tap colour destinction

Tab buttons get triggered on Mouse-Click

Add namefield to inputfield

Add switchable busnames to sends tab name fields

Improvements

Fix for XR16 when selecting source showing 4 [OFF] instead of CH13..CH16

Fix for util main meter bug

Fix for RTA over EQ issue

Fix for channel link issue with HA Gain/Phantom

Fix for oversized app windows after restart under Windows 10 (if display scale active)

Small fixes for linux and mac

read more...
    1 2,583
    • Behringer
      FelixHomann Hi,
      the Linux version does not show any window decoration (title bar) when used in KDE. Without it you can't move the X-Air-Edit window around or close the application easily. We've had this issue before with an earlier version of X-Air-Edit in 2016, I guess. IIRC, there are two options to solve it: Use a JUCE version that's fixed this issue or don't use a native title bar.
      See, https://forum.juce.com/t/no-window-decorations/16729 . And, please, fix this!
      • December 3, 2020
  • New
    LucasHols
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-28

not 100% sure if this is the actual problem but its the only thing that is consistent, I always have the GOXLR software open and every so often it checks for updates, and when it does my mouse and keyboard stop working and seem as tho they lose power, it comes back on in about 5-30 seconds, I have NOT uninstalled and reinstalled it yet as id rather not do that.

read more...
    0 45
    • LucasHols
      PedroRodrigues Hi Lucas that is generally due to the USB connection dropping, please change to another USB port
      • December 1, 2020
  • New
    BroJamesReece
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-15

Looking to purchase an iPad Air to control it.

Will the first Gen iPad air with the 12.4.9 firmware work?

Should I purchase this iPad?

0 28
    • BroJamesReece
      DaveMorrison 12.4.9 will work with both Mixing Station Pro and X32-Mix. X32-Mix hasn't been updated for three years and a lot of features don't work—notably routing. Mixing works fine though. Mixing Station is updated regularly and is highly recommended.
      • November 14, 2020
  • GaryHiggins
    Superhero - Level 1
    2020-10-27

Greater than 20-30 seconds load time every step of the way, every page change from sign in to change tribes to other thread pages etc. A struggle to load anything. Only site I visit where this happens. PLEASE fix it! It is most definitely this forum. Others are experiencing the same results, or they were last week at least. It never got better, it got worse. Other MG product pages work just fine, it's only this forum.

read more...
    2 34
    • GaryHiggins
      leah Hey @GaryHiggins ,

Since the Community is fairly new, there have been a few tweaks here and there. I'll pass this message along to our web team to see if this can be reviewed soon.

Thanks for always helping out!
      • October 27, 2020
    • GaryHiggins
      PerHeldal This site has always been both painfully slow, and unfit for purpose. Performance is dismal across all services for all MusicTribe brands. It's more than a year since the community-site was introduced so I doubt there is a solution in sight. Any sysadmin with half a brain would have implemented the solution within the first 48hrs of operation, had there been one. The community-software may have its uses, but tech-support clearly isn't one. This is beyond ridiculous. Go to the site of any competitor and pages load quick, even forums for those who run their own user community-site.
      • October 29, 2020
Go to page