Statistics

208,560 members
80,774 posts
  • New
    korikomi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-20

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced not being able to connect remotely to the console after updating to iOS 14? It works on another iPad that's still running 9.3.5 but it was also working fine on 13 before updating.

console is the Pro 1

Thanks!

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    tonemotivates
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-07

I feel so silly, but I can not for the life of me find the software needed for the podcastudio2 ive been looking for hours and the quick start guide says to download software before connecting it to my mac. PLEASE HELP

0 6
    • tonemotivates
      john0121 Hi Tonya, sorry it's missing from the webpage for podcastudio 2. You can find the same software bundle for download on this page though:

https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0794

Just click software on the right and there is a link for "all software for mac". Don't forget to register the product too (via support button) and you'll get a redemption code for Tracktion DAW.
      • December 7, 2020
  • New
    KendellWelchII
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-06

I posted some months ago about some minor issues I was having on MS Surface with M-Air-Edit, specifically with "right-click" capability.

I just wanted to give a positive shout-out to the Software Development team.  I was fooling around this weekend and downloaded the newest version (as of 11/27/20 I think.)  The problems are solved!  I have no idea if it was in response to my report, and frankly don't care.  It's fixed.

Way to go folks!  You continue to impress me!

read more...
    0 4
    • KendellWelchII
      Nigel67 Hi Kendell. Many thanks for your feedback. I am sure that the design team will be very appreciative of your kind words. I will pass this on to them. All the best.
      • December 6, 2020
  • New
    Midas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-01

M-Air-Edit Update

Version 1.6 

The M-Air-Edit 1.6 update offers some functional improvements and new features. The highlight of this update is the implementation of DCA-Spill. This new function offers the possibility to unfold the assigned channels of a DCA to a new DCA-Spill utility window.

The M-Air-Edit is a remote application enabling control of the M-Air-Series of digital mixing consoles via ethernet. It is available for Mac OS, Windows and Linux.

This new M-Air-Edit version contains:

New Features

DCA-Spill

GUI-Preference to deactivate mouse wheel

GUI-Preference ‘Bus botton names’ active by default

New EQ curve functions

Improved routing tap colour destinction

Tab buttons get triggered on Mouse-Click

Add namefield to inputfield

Add switchable bus names to sends tab name fields

Improvements

Fix for MR16 when selecting source showing 4 [OFF] instead of CH13..CH16

Fix for util main meter bug

Fix for RTA over EQ issue

Fix for channel link issue with HA Gain/Phantom

Fix for oversized app windows after restart under Windows 10 (if display scale active)

Small fixes for linux and mac

To download: https://www.midasconsoles.com/midas/product?modelCode=P0C8H

read more...
    2 509
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-12-01

X-Air-Edit Update

Version 1.6 

The X-Air-Edit 1.6 update offers some functional improvements and new features. The highlight of this update is the implementation of DCA-Spill. This new function offers the possibility to unfold the assigned channels of a DCA to a new DCA-Spill utility window.

The X-Air-Edit is a remote application enabling control of the X-Air-Series of digital mixing consoles via ethernet. It is available for Mac OS, Windows and Linux.

This new X-Air-Edit version contains:

New Features

DCA-Spill

GUI-Preference to deactivate mouse wheel

GUI-Preference ‘Bus botton names’ active by default

New EQ curve functions

Improved routing tap colour destinction

Tab buttons get triggered on Mouse-Click

Add namefield to inputfield

Add switchable busnames to sends tab name fields

Improvements

Fix for XR16 when selecting source showing 4 [OFF] instead of CH13..CH16

Fix for util main meter bug

Fix for RTA over EQ issue

Fix for channel link issue with HA Gain/Phantom

Fix for oversized app windows after restart under Windows 10 (if display scale active)

Small fixes for linux and mac

read more...
    1 2,286
    • Behringer
      FelixHomann Hi,
      the Linux version does not show any window decoration (title bar) when used in KDE. Without it you can't move the X-Air-Edit window around or close the application easily. We've had this issue before with an earlier version of X-Air-Edit in 2016, I guess. IIRC, there are two options to solve it: Use a JUCE version that's fixed this issue or don't use a native title bar.
      See, https://forum.juce.com/t/no-window-decorations/16729 . And, please, fix this!
      • December 3, 2020
  • New
    LucasHols
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-28

not 100% sure if this is the actual problem but its the only thing that is consistent, I always have the GOXLR software open and every so often it checks for updates, and when it does my mouse and keyboard stop working and seem as tho they lose power, it comes back on in about 5-30 seconds, I have NOT uninstalled and reinstalled it yet as id rather not do that.

read more...
    0 15
    • LucasHols
      PedroRodrigues Hi Lucas that is generally due to the USB connection dropping, please change to another USB port
      • December 1, 2020
  • New
    BroJamesReece
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-15

Looking to purchase an iPad Air to control it.

Will the first Gen iPad air with the 12.4.9 firmware work?

Should I purchase this iPad?

0 19
    • BroJamesReece
      DaveMorrison 12.4.9 will work with both Mixing Station Pro and X32-Mix. X32-Mix hasn't been updated for three years and a lot of features don't work—notably routing. Mixing works fine though. Mixing Station is updated regularly and is highly recommended.
      • November 14, 2020
  • GaryHiggins
    Superhero - Level 1
    2020-10-27

Greater than 20-30 seconds load time every step of the way, every page change from sign in to change tribes to other thread pages etc. A struggle to load anything. Only site I visit where this happens. PLEASE fix it! It is most definitely this forum. Others are experiencing the same results, or they were last week at least. It never got better, it got worse. Other MG product pages work just fine, it's only this forum.

read more...
    2 18
    • GaryHiggins
      leah Hey @GaryHiggins ,

Since the Community is fairly new, there have been a few tweaks here and there. I'll pass this message along to our web team to see if this can be reviewed soon.

Thanks for always helping out!
      • October 27, 2020
    • GaryHiggins
      PerHeldal This site has always been both painfully slow, and unfit for purpose. Performance is dismal across all services for all MusicTribe brands. It's more than a year since the community-site was introduced so I doubt there is a solution in sight. Any sysadmin with half a brain would have implemented the solution within the first 48hrs of operation, had there been one. The community-software may have its uses, but tech-support clearly isn't one. This is beyond ridiculous. Go to the site of any competitor and pages load quick, even forums for those who run their own user community-site.
      • October 29, 2020
  • DanKohler
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-10-23

Dear Midas People

I have a neat small setup with Midas M32C and DL32 in one Rack, controlled by iPad App.

I love doing a quick Ringing out of the Venue with the built in Oscillator without the hassle of Measuring Software as described here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kez1LIHbevY

Sadly in the iPAD app, there is no possibility to show the RTA of the Measurment Channel at the Main-EQ to do realtime corrections (Options "Use RTA Source" and "Solo Priority"). Could you put this in the next Release of the iPAD App? That would be great!

Thanks and have a good one

Daniel

read more...
    0 4
    • DanKohler
      Nigel67 Hi Dan, apologies for the late reply on your post. Let me put this to the design team and get back to you with what they say.
      • November 9, 2020
  • mross
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-10-21

Hello all

Does anyone have any insight when a new version for the X&M32 Mix app will come out? Tons of things you can't do on the current app that you could do on the console.

0 30
    • mross
      GaryHiggins I would not hold my breath. It's always had features missing from day 1, going back years. It is an elegant and slick app for the iPad but at what cost? Slick app with missing features is not so great. It has gotten way better in the last few years, I give it that. I use Mixing Station, not as much eye candy but all the features available plus some...and very well supported, often updated.
      • October 21, 2020
    • mross
      MarkNorgren I also use Mixing Station. I have found that most of the mixing I do in my band setting can be displayed out in about 2-3 layouts. We have customized these so that I have long holds on stuff that I don't want to accidentally change! I use one separate layout for all the monitors mixes. This has made sound check run much more smooth. Walking around on stage and talking with each band member is a snap. One layout is for the master mix and the final layout handles the effects I use. Note that some features from the effects layout are also on the master layout. Hope this helps my workflow.
      • October 23, 2020
Go to page