Statistics

250,389 members
127,534 posts
  • New
    Wils0n
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

Hi 

We have Midas M32 at our church and recently the guys complained that they can hear everything i'm doing in their IEMs and i changed the settings of the console mix output configuration to 8+4+4 (which is 8pre(post EQ) + 4subgroups + 4post) whereby the 8 is for the band on stage and 4 i'm using as sub groups for band then the last 4 i'm using for FX,now the issue that i'm having is both me and the band we are able to adjust the mixes but we can't adjust the overal volume fader of their mix sends can anyone help me how i can change the mix main fader to work again and be able to adjust the levels of IEMs..

Thank you

read more...
    0 15
    • Wils0n
      Paul_Vannatto Go to where you have the mix outputs assigned (probably the Routing, Out 1-16 screen) and change the taps of each of the taps (for the musician's IEMs) to post fader.
      • Sep 16
  • New
    WayneWickman
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-25

Like many I use the X Air busses to send monitor mixes to band members. I like effects on my bus to make the overall listening experience better. Problem is I can't always get effects to come across on my bus. I have a "Practice" scene that I use for rehearsal in my studio which DOES have effects coming to my bus. I often use this scene as a template for live shows. When it comes to the show I have NO effects in my bus. I often use other engineers to run my rig during live shows, so I thought maybe they are changing something. But I've looked at every possible setting between the two scenes and I find no differences. What can I be missing?

Thanks,
      Wayne

read more...
    0 22
    • WayneWickman
      DavidKnighton Hello Wayne,
      Like any other input, you'll need to SEND the effects return channels to any particular bus. Check that the SEND from the effects return to the mix busses is not POST FADER, as this will affect the send level. Make sure it's set to PRE FADER. The default setting is in fact POST FADER for the effects return channels, so be sure to change that over on the SENDS tab with the effects channel selected. See screenshot. What I would suspect is that the guest engineer is turning the effect return channel down in the main mix, and it is in turn affecting the send level to the monitors.
      • Aug 25
    • WayneWickman
      DavidKnighton
      • Aug 25
  • New
    davidreetz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-17

Hallo,

For a gig on saturday I would like to connect my MAC with a X32. The connection fails because my MAC says that the firmware of the X32 is not updated. I thought that X32-edit would be compatible with 'old' X32 firmwares. Do you know a solution apart of updating the firmware of the mixer?

Regards, David

read more...
    0 23
    • davidreetz
      Paul_Vannatto I would suggest you update the X32 to the latest firmware and use the latest X32-Edit. Each version of X32-Edit has the specific newer features of each of the specific firmware.
      • Aug 17
  • New
    NathanvanderMark
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hello, i wanted to download the M32 software on my 13" 2020 M1 mac, but it gave the pop up that apple could not check if this software was safe. And that i had to contact the developer and update the software as well.

While my mac and the software i was downloading was the newest available. 

MacOS Big Sur and M32-edit 4.3

anyone who knows a solution?

Please comment

Nathan

read more...
    0 57
  • New
    Gabejcole
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Please somebody explain to me why there is no offline edit/demo mode on the Wing Co-pilot app. So many times I am away from my mixer but want to mess around with the app and some different functions. Please update the co-pilot app!

1 69
  • New
    LarryWBowers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

My church purchased a Midas 32R board about 4 years ago. About 2 years ago we had a problem and sent it back for repairs. The person that installed it had a spare to load us while it was being repaired. We now have another issue, channels 1 - 8 are dead and we need to send it back for repairs. The company that loaned us one before does not have another one. We would like to purchased an additional Midas 32R to have as a back up while this one is repaired and to have it just in case this happens again. Do you have any Midas 32R mixers in stock?

Thanks, Larry

read more...
    0 46
  • New
    Pauldouglas68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-19

Hi need help can’t find app for mr18 edit app for Samsung tablet

0 38
    • Pauldouglas68
      Paul_Vannatto Search for Mixing Station and get the X-Air version. The Pro version is well worth the small cost IMO.
      • Jun 19
  • New
    Adamrussell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

We've been using Mixtender with our Midas ProX and Pro1 for many years and we've noticed that the app will not connect on many of our iPads that have been updated and/or new iPads that have been purchased. Does anyone else have any issues with this? The app also hasn't been updated for years... any plans to update??

read more...
    0 54
    • Adamrussell
      DavidKnighton Hello Adamrussell,
      Apple have released some new features in their recent update. I noticed that deleting and reinstalling an app will usually fix certain issues. I'll need to check if there is a latest known working iOS. Within the advent of HD96, there is little chance the app will see any new updates.
      • Jun 15
  • New
    tedf0rd73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-26

Is the X air 18 compatible with a galaxy tab a7?

0 68
    • tedf0rd73
      Paul_Vannatto It should work fine. I've been using a Galaxy Tab A 8" tablet with the X-Air and X32 consoles for over 5 years now without any issue.
      • May 26
    • tedf0rd73
      tedf0rd73 Awesome!! Thanks, Paul
      • May 26
    • tedf0rd73
      tedf0rd73 How do I download the app to control my XAir 18?
      • Jul 7
    • tedf0rd73
      Paul_Vannatto Go to the Play Store and search for X-Air App. The best app is Mixing Station Pro.
      • Jul 7
  • New
    Sergey0307
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-20

online editor does not work for mac Big Sur

0 55
Go to page