Statistics

187,355 members
57,231 posts
  • 2020-10-04

Can someone help me with this question?

0 4
    • Jonathan Eliu
      Paul Vannatto The answer is 16, according to the "BE-P0BV2-WING-OSC_Documentation.pdf" (page 10) that is included with the latest Wing firmware update.
      • Oct 4
  • 2020-09-23

Would you please send me a Behringer X32-Mix 2.3.2 ~ 2.0 for ios 5.1.1(iPad 1) ipa file?

I can not find anything on internet.

Thank you very much.

[email protected]

0 4
    • Kijung Hong
      John Matthews Sorry we can only provide through the app store and can only list the latest version. We aren't able to provide an older version for iOS5.
      • Sep 23
  • 2020-07-21

What type of router should I get for my X32 console? There are so many and I am having trouble picking the correct MB per second

0 20
    • Rahsaan Simmonds
      Rex Beckett It does not need to be super fast. 1200 Mbps would be enough. It should be a dual-band router and you should use the 5GHz band because it is more resistant to interference from phones and other Wifi devices. Look for one that supports 802.11ac Wifi and has multiple external antennae. It is also an advantage to have at least two LAN ports so you can connect a wired laptop if/when necessary.
      • Jul 21
    • Rahsaan Simmonds
      David Knighton Hello srasi009. Any simple router will do. The feature that I would consider before purchasing is WiFi RANGE. The lower end models don't have very good range, which means that the signal will degrade faster when there's a bunch of phones/tablets in the room. Users will often have a good soundcheck, but once the room is filled with guests, the WiFi signal starts to become unreliable. Get a router that has decent range for your expected environment and keep it as close as possible to the area in which it will be used most heavily. Notable brands, Linksys, Netgear, Cisco, TP Link. Avoid using Apple products as they are finicky with these consoles.
      • Jul 23