Statistics

261,325 members
140,025 posts
  • New
    knil45
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-26

Looking for X32-Q application for iPhone, I just see in Apple Store that is not available for 9 years ago since iOS 11, while we can install in Android devices without any problem in the last versions of Android...

Is there any alternative for this application? We want it for iPhone devices.
    As the application is not updated for 9 years, Can you confirm that will never be updated?

read more...
    0 10
    • knil45
      Paul_Vannatto An excellent alternative is Mixing Station, a 3rd party app that is constantly updated by the developer.
      • Nov 26
    • knil45
      DavidThomson1 It was replaced by MX-Q a long time ago. MX-Q is far superior and available from the app store
      • Dec 2
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-10-28

Phase 4 WING CoPilot offers valuable control in different types of live or studio work, when the audio engineer is remote from the console or when tasks are split with techs on stage. It offers specific user interface modes for Performance Setup and patching, Personal Monitoring, Metering overviews as well as full SD Recorder control. The Front of House mode provides full remote access to channel processing and mixing, and it now features full graphics UI for all plugin and insert effects. 

Note that CoPilot 1.10 is designed for WING console firmware 1.12 or higher. Please visit behringer.com to download and install the latest firmware and enjoy the full potential of your WING. 

This new WING CoPilot version 1.10 offers: 

New Features

• add FW version detection to support different snapshot data models, required for WING FW 1.12 or higher 
    • WING LIVE SD Recorder > improved remote control for Session and Marker list 
    • Front of House >all channel plugin effects support graphic frontplate UI editing in mini-preview and in fullscreen views 
    • Front of House > all 16 FX processors can be edited directly from the channel/bus insert using the mini-preview or the full-screen view 

Phase 1. Performance Setup: 

This section is specially tailored to the activities during setup and line-check. Prepare all Sources and Outputs while patching signals to I/O boxes on stage. Sources can be named, tagged, given a color or an icon. Sources also own the head-amp properties such as gain or phantom power. 

Phase 2. Metering: 

Additional metering can be displayed on your iPad next to your console touchscreen. It includes levels of all Sources, Channels and Outputs and an RTA that can follow the selected channel or be assigned to a fixed signal path. 

Phase 3. Monitor Mixing: 

The Monitor Mixing UI provides the essential parameters of personalized monitoring applications. In addition to individual channel sends, this section also provides an MCA view, where several channel sends can be adjusted by a single Mix Control Association. It also offers a lock function to reduce the risk of accidentally selecting the wrong bus. Up to 4 MCAs can be given a descriptive name for the associated group of channels, and color can be selected for additional clarity. Once the channel assignments are made, the MCA sliders can be used to increase or decrease the level of all associated channels at once. 

Phase 4. Front of House: 

The FOH section is designed for mixing from within the audience, essential when placing the console in a less than optimal position. Aside from a good overview of all fader layers, this section also provides access to the processing of channels, buses, mains and matrices. The new SD Recorder page allows full remote control over Recording and Playback functions. 

Phase 5. Snapshots, Scenes, and Show Management 

Key Features

• Patch and Customize all Sources, Channels, and Outputs 
    • Configure all head-amp properties 
    • Patch Sources to Channels and Outputs 
    • Set up and control the Talkback 
    • Metering for single Sources, Channels, and Outputs 
    • Control Monitor-Mixes for IEMs and wedges 
    • Full FOH (front of house) mixing control 
    • Graphics UI for all effects with mini-preview and fullscreen views 
    • Full remote control of WING LIVE SD Recorder 

Requirements: 

* Requires a wireless router connected to the WING Personal Mixing Console 

* WING CoPilot 1.10 requires WING console firmware V1.12 or higher

read more...
    1 367
  • New
    drumbella
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Is there some limitation on scanning for a console on the complete network scope with the IOS app v.1.2.b12? My network is a 10.10.10.0/23 scope. Which means I have 10.10.10.1-10.10.11.254 addresses available. If my iPhone has an IP of 10.10.10.X it scans and finds the console which is 10.10.10.40. If my iPhone happens to have an IP address of 10.10.11.x it will not find the console. I can manually enter the IP of the console and it works fine.

read more...
    0 12
    • drumbella
      PedroRodrigues Hi drumbella,please consider that WING-Q can only scan class c addresses, otherwise the console scan would take forever. So if you have an “exotic” address, you need to do a manual connect. The "exotic" address is stored though, so that on the next scan it should work.
      • Sep 28
  • New
    WayneWickman
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-25

Like many I use the X Air busses to send monitor mixes to band members. I like effects on my bus to make the overall listening experience better. Problem is I can't always get effects to come across on my bus. I have a "Practice" scene that I use for rehearsal in my studio which DOES have effects coming to my bus. I often use this scene as a template for live shows. When it comes to the show I have NO effects in my bus. I often use other engineers to run my rig during live shows, so I thought maybe they are changing something. But I've looked at every possible setting between the two scenes and I find no differences. What can I be missing?

Thanks,
      Wayne

read more...
    0 26
    • WayneWickman
      DavidKnighton Hello Wayne,
      Like any other input, you'll need to SEND the effects return channels to any particular bus. Check that the SEND from the effects return to the mix busses is not POST FADER, as this will affect the send level. Make sure it's set to PRE FADER. The default setting is in fact POST FADER for the effects return channels, so be sure to change that over on the SENDS tab with the effects channel selected. See screenshot. What I would suspect is that the guest engineer is turning the effect return channel down in the main mix, and it is in turn affecting the send level to the monitors.
      • Aug 25
    • WayneWickman
      DavidKnighton
      • Aug 25
  • New
    davidreetz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-17

Hallo,

For a gig on saturday I would like to connect my MAC with a X32. The connection fails because my MAC says that the firmware of the X32 is not updated. I thought that X32-edit would be compatible with 'old' X32 firmwares. Do you know a solution apart of updating the firmware of the mixer?

Regards, David

read more...
    0 31
    • davidreetz
      Paul_Vannatto I would suggest you update the X32 to the latest firmware and use the latest X32-Edit. Each version of X32-Edit has the specific newer features of each of the specific firmware.
      • Aug 17
  • New
    Gabejcole
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Please somebody explain to me why there is no offline edit/demo mode on the Wing Co-pilot app. So many times I am away from my mixer but want to mess around with the app and some different functions. Please update the co-pilot app!

1 125
  • New
    tedf0rd73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-26

Is the X air 18 compatible with a galaxy tab a7?

0 80
    • tedf0rd73
      Paul_Vannatto It should work fine. I've been using a Galaxy Tab A 8" tablet with the X-Air and X32 consoles for over 5 years now without any issue.
      • May 26
    • tedf0rd73
      tedf0rd73 Awesome!! Thanks, Paul
      • May 26
    • tedf0rd73
      tedf0rd73 How do I download the app to control my XAir 18?
      • Jul 7
    • tedf0rd73
      Paul_Vannatto Go to the Play Store and search for X-Air App. The best app is Mixing Station Pro.
      • Jul 7
  • New
    Paul_Vannatto
    Volunteer Moderator
    2021-05-17

Hi everyone,

I have just released an update for the Live Toolbox and Scene Parser family of apps, with some bug fixes and enhancements.

X32 Live Toolbox v1.33

X-Air Live Toolbox v1.33

MX Terminal v1.08

LT_Command v1.08

X32 Scene Parser v1.15

X-Air Scene Parser v1.02

read more...
    2 37
  • New
    StephenEvans
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-30

I'm a big fan of the Wing-Q app, I like that it is super obvious and easy to use. My only issue, is I am about to try and explain to some older folk how to use the app, and on a normal phone, the channel names are tiny! I'm not sure anyone will be able to read it... 

What I was wondering, is whether it would be possible to have the channel name text size, and fader lengths increased, as far as they can reasonably go (possibly as an optional thing) to make it easier to read which channel is which, and to accurately adjust the faders. I realise that partly it is a tradeoff for having 12 channels per layer, but I took a screen grab on my phone, and highlighted some ideas where some space could potentially be saved to maximise the available area for the channel names. Any increases in text size would be much appreciated! 

Thanks,

Steve

read more...
    0 100
    • StephenEvans
      Dale_M Thanks for your comment I will pass your remarks over to the design team for consideration.
      • May 1
  • New
    tonemotivates
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-07

I feel so silly, but I can not for the life of me find the software needed for the podcastudio2 ive been looking for hours and the quick start guide says to download software before connecting it to my mac. PLEASE HELP

0 80
    • tonemotivates
      john0121 Hi Tonya, sorry it's missing from the webpage for podcastudio 2. You can find the same software bundle for download on this page though:

https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0794

Just click software on the right and there is a link for "all software for mac". Don't forget to register the product too (via support button) and you'll get a redemption code for Tracktion DAW.
      • December 7, 2020
Go to page