Statistics

306,020 members
190,366 posts
  • New
    Mateo51000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-31

Hello, I know that there are some posts here about the app suddenly crashing when iPadOS is installed. Only the basic functions are usable. When you tap on the upper part where you perform edits to specific channel, when you tap setup and when you tap effects, the app crashes. I've tried that on three different iPads (regular one, Air and Pro) and it happens on every single one of them. I'm aware that for some reason the app has not been updated for more than 2 years (which is not easily explainable or logical for me, since every XR user uses it daily) and I'm not asking for major redesign changes or anything. But I need the app to function normally! Imagine the troubles I've had when I got on stage and the app crashed!? 

This is asked a few times already, but again: Behringer, update the app and fix the problem!

read more...
    2 78
    • Mateo51000
      PedroRodrigues Hi Mateo51000, thank you for your post, we are working as fast as possible to update our App to allow compatibility with the latest iOS Version. We will announce via our social Media any update on this matter. Thank you
      • Nov 1
    • Mateo51000
      BeKa19 I have the Same Problem, thank you for working on it.
      • Nov 21
  • New
    woldds
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-19

New ipad running 15.6.1

Trying to connect thru wireless net work.  My connect screen is paused and status is listening. I think all numbers on the screen are correct.

Old ipad running 10.3.3 connects and goes to app.

Anyone have and solve this problem?

read more...
    0 7
    • woldds
      Dale_M Please take a look at this video to ensure you are not missing any steps: https://youtu.be/HgrZD2hiWOc
      • Oct 20
    • woldds
      stevezcalaero I have started experiencing the same issue on 2 different x32 mixers on 2 separate networks. Wired and wireless PCs can connect, but iPads cannot. Right now I am stuck and unable to use the iPad to control the mixers. Maybe this is an issue with a recent iPad update?
      • Oct 21
  • New
    Bergyboy1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-08

Using the same numbers as my old iPad with the Xmix app (which has worked perfectly for years) - I've loaded them on my new iPad in the Xmix app. I cannot get the new iPad to sync. I need help!

0 13
    • Bergyboy1
      Nigel67 Hi Bergyboy1. There shouldn't be any issue connecting to the the app to your iPad. I was just talking to someone yesterday who had the same issue as you described and he uninstalled the app, then re-installed it again and it started working. Sometimes if the iPad upgrades its firmware it can cause this to happen or an app that you install after the X-32 mix app may cause it to not work. Please try this. Is your iPad the latest 5th generation Air, or the 9th generation iPad? It may also be worth factory resetting the X32 and setting up the connection again. Make sure that you back up all shows, presets though to USB stick that you want to keep.
      • Jun 8
  • New
    alexdarnall
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-04

x-air keeps disconnecting from ipad app.  It'll connect for a minute and then disconnects.  This happens over and over.  Any thoughts?

0 19
    • alexdarnall
      Dale_M Are you using a router or the inbuilt WiFi? It may be best if you send in a Technical ticket to us from the above support tab.
      • May 5
    • alexdarnall
      Paul_Vannatto Ooooo!! I'm now a "yahoo" ...
      • May 10
  • New
    OldmanT59
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-29

What is the best app to download for my Android tablet to control the x32 board?

0 26
    • OldmanT59
      Paul_Vannatto Mixing Station Pro
      • Apr 29
    • OldmanT59
      JeffRusin Mixing station pro is a good app but when I say it’s a pain in the butt to get it set up that’s being nice. I don’t know if you can get I am 32 mix or X32-Mix on android but I would suggest that to start, you can figure it out with no instructions in minutes
      • May 10
    • OldmanT59
      Paul_Vannatto X32-Mix is only available for iPads, not androids and the last update was with firmware 3.x (nearly 3 years ago). So good luck using it with firmware 4.x. And I doubt that it will be updated in the near future.
      • May 10
  • New
    OzzyC1987
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-01

Hi all. Just bought a flow 8, love it but it can only run from my iPhone 6s which is updated to the latest iOS update....5 year old iPad couldn't connect to it.....is there a minimum iOS/model of iPad which can be confirmed to work with the Bluetooth controlling system? iPad would download the app no problem but not connect to the desk no matter how many ways I tried! Would be far easier running it on a bigger screen rather than a tiny phone screen, thanks!

read more...
    0 115
    • OzzyC1987
      Dale_M Please see the spec (snippet attached) full document can be found at the App store here: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/flow-mix/id1473097916
      • Apr 8
    • OzzyC1987
      RickStockley Unfortunately, the specs are a bit misleading. While it does state iOS 9.0 or later, it still will not work with the iPad Mini gen1, running iOS 9.3.5 (due to the BT version on the iPad, I believe). When I purchased the Flow 8, I had initially hoped it would work with my iPad. Regardless, still an awesome mixer!
      • Apr 14
  • New
    PeterMilne
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-02-15

I think I have done it before but forget how. I need to have my L and R on 2 master faders instead of one merged. How do I accomplish this?  I'm using X Air Edit on Mac and Mixing Station on Android.

0 21
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-24

GENERAL INFORMATION: 

The new cross-platform FLOW Mix App for iOS tablets and mobile phones offers wireless remote control for the Behringer FLOW 8 Digital Mixer. This App is using Bluetooth to connect to the hardware. 

The FLOW Mix App gives musicians, producers, or engineers control of all mixer parameters. This includes levels, panning, eq, compression, and effects as well as snapshot memory. 

The plain user interface is designed for comfortable operation on tablets as well as small-format smartphones. Features like Assisted Setup and the Stage-View are aimed at inexperienced users to provide intuitive access to a world of great sound. 

KEY FEATURES: 

• Full remote control including: 
    • Preamp Gain, 48V on MIC 1/2 
    • Main-Mix Level, Pan, Mute, Solo 
    • All Input Channels with Low-Cut Filter, 4-band EQ, and Compressor 
    • Bus-Sends to FX and MON-Out 
    • Main and Monitor Buses with 9-band EQ and Limiters 
    • Customize channels with Icon and Name
    • Use Assisted Setup to have a quick start as a beginner
    • Load and store Mixer-Snapshots in the App or on the Hardware 
    • Balance your mix from the Mixer- or Stage-View 
    • Activate or Hide certain inputs to focus on the channels you need 
    • Change routing according to your workflow 

REQUIREMENTS: 

* App 1.6 requires FLOW 8 mixer firmware V11749 or higher 

What’s New (Android) 

18.Jan2022 (Version 1.6) 

• New pre-fader routing option for Monitor 1/2 bus send 
    • New preference for indicating Mute buttons on mixer page 
    • New channel icons displayed in mixer and stage view 
    • Tap Tempo can now be adjusted on all layers in Stage View 
    • New preference for operating controls with a rotary gesture, 
      and performance of linear gesture improved 
    • Preferences and Routing pages can now be scrolled on small devices 
    • Connectivity issue with some Android 10 devices fixed 
    • Android 12 support added 
    • Fixed an issue to start a new session 

What’s New (iOS) 

23.Jan2022 (Version 1.6) 

• New pre-fader routing option for Monitor 1/2 bus send 
    • New preference for indicating Mute buttons on mixer page 
    • New channel icons displayed in mixer and stage view 
    • Tap Tempo can now be adjusted on all layers in Stage View 
    • New preference for operating controls with a rotary gesture, 
      and performance of linear gesture improved 
    • Preferences and Routing pages can now be scrolled on small devices 
    • Fix for Mute/Un-Mute display issues in Stage View 
    • Fix for missing dB reading tooltips 
    • UI glitches in configuration page fixed 
    • Fixed an issue to start a new session 

read more...
    2 670
  • New
    davidmaier
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-01-19

I seem to be unable to reposition the faders in xair. Please help. 

0 14
    • davidmaier
      Paul_Vannatto What app are you using and are you certain that you are connected to the XR18?
      • Jan 19
      • Xr 18 reposition faders
        davidmaier I am using xair in an iPad. I have two xr18s been using them for a few years. For the life of me I can't figure out how to relocate the faders. Watched a guy do it on utube I can't do it. Setup to layout edit drag and drop. Doesn't work for me.
        • Jan 19
    • davidmaier
      Paul_Vannatto I take it from your second description that you don't want to reposition a fader. Rather you want to rearrange the channel strip order. Unfortunately I don't use an iPad, but use Mixing Station on an android tablet and X-Air Edit on my laptop. So I can't be of much help.
      • Jan 19
      • Xr 18 reposition faders
        davidmaier Yes I want to rearrange the channel strip order. Thank you for trying.
        • Jan 19
  • New
    gerardv
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-19

I use an ipad on stage. I use the Qlab app for cues and the Flow 8 app to manage levels on the flow 8. Sadly it seems that the flow 8 iPad app wont go tinto split screen mode so I cannot have both apps show at the same time.

Has anyone got a solution or option that would allow me to use them both on the ipad screen in split screen mode?

read more...
    0 40
    • gerardv
      Nigel67

Hi gerardv. Unfortunately the Flow Mix currently does not support split screen handling. The GUI is designed for full screen landscape orientation. A workaround to be able to use both apps at the same time would be to drag the Qlab app 'on top' of Flow Mix.

• December 20, 2021
Go to page