Statistics

305,631 members
189,951 posts
  • New
    ROVIL
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-18

Brand new MR18 (last firmware ) with IPAD M1 16.1.1 : crash on setup choice....

1 16
    • ROVIL
      Peppi66korg I confirm the problem..... crash whit setup choice and eq choice.. and more....
      • Nov 20
    • ROVIL
      colucas I have the same which is a nightmare! Two iPads gen 7 and gen 9 are 100% useless. Even attempting to use the Mac M2 air cannot work. Not a good situation for musicians who depend on iPad to mix live sound at gigs!
      • Nov 20
    • ROVIL
      Paul_Vannatto Use Mixing Station instead
      • Nov 20
    • ROVIL
      MirkoPaganelli Stesso problema, ma lo sanno che la gente ci lavora con ste cose?!?!?! in più non si può più tornare ad ipados 15!!!
      • Nov 23
  • New
    Nikosagapiou
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-13

Does anyone else experience crash on M-Air app for Midas MR18. After I updated my Ipad on the latest iOS 16.1.1 everytime I try to access the EQ, or tap on a channel to open its settings, the app crashes. I'm really frustrated because we are using iPads on stage for minor adjustments and now we can't use it anymore after we updated or iPads. Are they aware of the issue? ??‍♂️

View Video
    read more...
    1 25
    • Nikosagapiou
      GaryHiggins Known issues with the latest update. Wait for the fix (don’t hold your breath) or roll back the os. Best option is get Mixing Station and worth the effort, always up to date.
      • Nov 13
    • Nikosagapiou
      takimi same problem... but on android everything is ok
      • Nov 13
    • Nikosagapiou
      Nikosagapiou
      • Nov 13
      • IOS 16.1.1 on IPAD CRASHES..!
        colucas Hi Kyle, while Windows works the Mac x-air edit program does not work either as the SW is considered too old and can not be installed based on Apple
        • Nov 20
  • New
    FernandoNogueir
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-07

I have a Mac version 11.7 and the offline editor is no long supported in this version

When are we going to have a compatibily offline editor?

0 11
  • New
    Hutch42
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-29

iPad won't connect to m32.  Router is pinned correctly and I can connect to the WiFi.  But the connection page sits on the listening... and won't connect to console.  IPs are correct

0 150
    • Hutch42
      Nigel67 Hi Hutch42. Please have a look at this video which talks you through connecting to an iPad via a wireless router. If you still cannot connect, try a factory reset on the M32 but make sure that you back up your shows, etc to a USB key as they will be deleted. Then try setting up the iPad again. The video is for the older software but the settings are all the same. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ksWrZFKws0
      • Jan 29
  • New
    mikeliu88
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-31

We use iPad to connect to a M32 controler through a router. It works well for the first hour, then the connection goes on and off intermittently. if we power off then on the mixer, it works well again for another hour.

I have tried to connect to the router with an Ethernet cable and same problem. Power of and on the router doesn't solve the problem.

I think may be the network card is overheated? can anybody help?

read more...
    0 20
    • mikeliu88
      KevinMaxwell What router are you using? does it have Energy Star power saving in it? Is that turned off?
      • October 31, 2021
    • mikeliu88
      AaronLane I had exactly the same issue when accessing via VPN. When you say you're using a router, are you routing traffic, or are you on a flat layer 2 network? We found that if it was routing between subnets or over the VPN, these issues would occur.
      • November 2, 2021
  • New
    Wils0n
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

Hi 

We have Midas M32 at our church and recently the guys complained that they can hear everything i'm doing in their IEMs and i changed the settings of the console mix output configuration to 8+4+4 (which is 8pre(post EQ) + 4subgroups + 4post) whereby the 8 is for the band on stage and 4 i'm using as sub groups for band then the last 4 i'm using for FX,now the issue that i'm having is both me and the band we are able to adjust the mixes but we can't adjust the overal volume fader of their mix sends can anyone help me how i can change the mix main fader to work again and be able to adjust the levels of IEMs..

Thank you

read more...
    0 47
    • Wils0n
      Paul_Vannatto Go to where you have the mix outputs assigned (probably the Routing, Out 1-16 screen) and change the taps of each of the taps (for the musician's IEMs) to post fader.
      • September 16, 2021
  • New
    NathanvanderMark
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hello, i wanted to download the M32 software on my 13" 2020 M1 mac, but it gave the pop up that apple could not check if this software was safe. And that i had to contact the developer and update the software as well.

While my mac and the software i was downloading was the newest available. 

MacOS Big Sur and M32-edit 4.3

anyone who knows a solution?

Please comment

Nathan

read more...
    0 1,261
  • New
    LarryWBowers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

My church purchased a Midas 32R board about 4 years ago. About 2 years ago we had a problem and sent it back for repairs. The person that installed it had a spare to load us while it was being repaired. We now have another issue, channels 1 - 8 are dead and we need to send it back for repairs. The company that loaned us one before does not have another one. We would like to purchased an additional Midas 32R to have as a back up while this one is repaired and to have it just in case this happens again. Do you have any Midas 32R mixers in stock?

Thanks, Larry

read more...
    0 83
  • New
    Pauldouglas68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-19

Hi need help can’t find app for mr18 edit app for Samsung tablet

0 54
    • Pauldouglas68
      Paul_Vannatto Search for Mixing Station and get the X-Air version. The Pro version is well worth the small cost IMO.
      • June 19, 2021
  • New
    Adamrussell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

We've been using Mixtender with our Midas ProX and Pro1 for many years and we've noticed that the app will not connect on many of our iPads that have been updated and/or new iPads that have been purchased. Does anyone else have any issues with this? The app also hasn't been updated for years... any plans to update??

read more...
    0 167
    • Adamrussell
      DavidKnighton Hello Adamrussell,
      Apple have released some new features in their recent update. I noticed that deleting and reinstalling an app will usually fix certain issues. I'll need to check if there is a latest known working iOS. Within the advent of HD96, there is little chance the app will see any new updates.
      • June 15, 2021
Go to page