• New
    korikomi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-20

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced not being able to connect remotely to the console after updating to iOS 14? It works on another iPad that's still running 9.3.5 but it was also working fine on 13 before updating.

console is the Pro 1

Thanks!

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    KendellWelchII
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-06

I posted some months ago about some minor issues I was having on MS Surface with M-Air-Edit, specifically with "right-click" capability.

I just wanted to give a positive shout-out to the Software Development team.  I was fooling around this weekend and downloaded the newest version (as of 11/27/20 I think.)  The problems are solved!  I have no idea if it was in response to my report, and frankly don't care.  It's fixed.

Way to go folks!  You continue to impress me!

read more...
    0 10
    • KendellWelchII
      Nigel67 Hi Kendell. Many thanks for your feedback. I am sure that the design team will be very appreciative of your kind words. I will pass this on to them. All the best.
      • December 6, 2020
  • mross
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-10-21

Hello all

Does anyone have any insight when a new version for the X&M32 Mix app will come out? Tons of things you can't do on the current app that you could do on the console.

0 38
    • mross
      GaryHiggins I would not hold my breath. It's always had features missing from day 1, going back years. It is an elegant and slick app for the iPad but at what cost? Slick app with missing features is not so great. It has gotten way better in the last few years, I give it that. I use Mixing Station, not as much eye candy but all the features available plus some...and very well supported, often updated.
      • October 21, 2020
    • mross
      MarkNorgren I also use Mixing Station. I have found that most of the mixing I do in my band setting can be displayed out in about 2-3 layouts. We have customized these so that I have long holds on stuff that I don't want to accidentally change! I use one separate layout for all the monitors mixes. This has made sound check run much more smooth. Walking around on stage and talking with each band member is a snap. One layout is for the master mix and the final layout handles the effects I use. Note that some features from the effects layout are also on the master layout. Hope this helps my workflow.
      • October 23, 2020