Statistics

240,982 members
117,215 posts
  • New
    EddieYamzon
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-24

I searched the forum and Internet but I cannot seem to find an answer. 

We will use X32 and S32 (S32 should be arriving in 3 days ☺️) as IEM. We are using the Aux out for our IEM.  I want to use the combined 24 XLR outputs as direct outputs for each channel to send to FOH. How do I route this?

Thanks in advance

read more...
    0 20
    • EddieYamzon
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Eddie, are you wanting to output the channels or the inputs? You are aware that by doing it this way, the FOH engineer has no control of the gains or phantom. Some engineers will take issue with that.
      • Sat at 6:16 AM
    • EddieYamzon
      GaryHiggins You could use “user out” routing. They can then be selected for both xlr out and aes50 out assignments in the order you set up.
      • Sat at 3:59 PM
      • X32 and S32 combined 24 XLR outputs
        GaryHiggins

I replied with specific answer...it is now gone!..Eddie Pm me...this happens TOO OFTEN.

EDIT2: and now it's back? wow...
        • ·
        • 15 hours ago
      • X32 and S32 combined 24 XLR outputs
        GaryHiggins

I'll try again...maybe it stays!

You need to setup the 2 (0r 3) “staging” menus first. Out 1-16, Ultranet out and Aux out are the 3 menus. Out 1-16 could be direct outs of ch’s 1-16, Ultranet out could be direct outs of ch’s 17-32. You can then select in any order from any of those menus the sources for your user out menu. Now you can select the desired user out banks for your xlr and aes50a out routing. XLR Out is specifically for the X32 physical outputs and AES50A out 1-8/9-16 is for the S32 xlr's.
        • ·
        • 14 hours ago
  • New
    MarkGillespie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-22

What is the name of a buisness that I can get repairs done on my Xair?

0 10
    • MarkGillespie
      Dale_M Hi there, simply go to the support tab and select Service Request, we can then assist you with an approved Behringer repair centre.
      • Thu at 11:26 PM
  • New
    JoeWelfeld
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-17

My rack needs repair. I see signals on the input, but no output on mains or monitors.

thanks in advance 

0 16
    • JoeWelfeld
      Paul_Vannatto What have you got setup for your output routing?
      • Jul 16
    • JoeWelfeld
      JoeWelfeld

Definitely not that

• Jul 16
    • JoeWelfeld
      Paul_Vannatto Evidently you are not interested in troubleshooting. You'd rather waste time and (possible) money on a (potentially unneeded) repair. Good luck.
      • Jul 16
    • JoeWelfeld
      JoeWelfeld

First off I thought this was a friendly site. Second I have owned this setup for 5 years snd also have the stage box, but hay, thanks for your help

• Jul 16
      • X-32 Rack
        AnthonieHunter Hi Joe, this IS a friendly site. But you have to realise that with this little info you provide it is impossible for anyone to provide an instant solution. Paul is an expert on this subject and helped numerous people on this site. Best is to provide your scene for someone to have a look at it.
        • Jul 17
    • JoeWelfeld
      JoeWelfeld

Ok, thanks

• Jul 17
  • New
    ChrisWassberg
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-16

I put in a ticket in for parts over a week ago and I've heard nothing back.  Does anyone know how to actually get ahold of someone who can help?  

0 5
    • ChrisWassberg
      WilliamR Hello Chris, Sorry about the delay. I've let the parts dept know to prioritize your case. Someone will contact you as soon as possible.
      • Jul 16
  • New
    wah0808
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-15

A band I do sound for has a live zoom radio interview tomorrow night. I pulled out my Behringer XR12, connected it to the wifi, and loaded up X-Air edit.  Needless to say the mixer hasn't been used in over a year due to covid.  I'm getting full scale levels (See attachment) with nothing plugged in, lots of static, and no audio out from USB player or mic in any channel.  I've reset the unit and tried a different power outlets, I'm out of ideas and afraid I'm out of luck.  Has anyone seen this behavior?  Am I looking at a service ticket situation?

Thanks

read more...
    0 25
    • wah0808
      Nigel67 Hi wah0808. I can only think that you are missing one of the analogue rails for this to happen. When you said that you reset the unit, was that a factory reset? There is a small hole in the access point logo. There is a switch behind the hole. With the unit powered, hold the switch in for around 12 seconds and release. You will feel the switch activate with a small click. Once you let go the unit will have factory reset. If that doesn't work, then please fill out a Technical Support ticket and we will help you further regarding getting the unit repaired. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit the ticket. many thanks
      • Jul 15