Statistics

305,633 members
189,953 posts
  • New
    staceyhainey
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-02-14

HELP

Ive installed the DN32 live card in my M32C, updated firmware, installed a pair of sd cards, formatted both, and can't get signal to or from the card. 
    ideas?

0 23
    • staceyhainey
      Paul_Vannatto Assign the signals you want to go to the SD cards in the Routing, Card screen (typically the same as the assignments in the Routing, Inputs screen (in Record mode). To play from the X-Live, in the Routing, Inputs screen select the Play mode and assign the Card banks of 8. Then in the X-Live setup screen set the routing to Automatic.
      • Feb 14
  • New
    Joinville
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-01-03

Good Day, how to use AEC in DM8500?

0 38
    • Joinville
      PedroRodrigues Hi Joinville, please ponder that the DM8500 DSP offers a library of processing modules that can be deployed and configured remotely by using the DM8500’s PC software. You can build the entire processing structure and signal routing using the remote software, and then compile and send to the DM8500 DSP.
      Please search on the library of processing modules with a Group Name AEC with module Name Acoustic Echo Cancellation.
      Each AEC Module support 6 AEC Modules, up to 24 channels totally and each AEC module tail length setting options: 150ms with 4 channels or 300ms with 2 channels and each AEC Module can set individually and offers a convergence up to 100 dB/sec. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Jun 14
  • New
    jamallen44
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-12-08

Are the Klark Teknik DW 20T Wireless Audio Transmitter bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Also was wondering about latency. I would like to use them primarily to stream a mix out fro m aux outs on my mixer to my video camera which has 2 xlr combined jacks

0 142