Statistics

268,837 members
148,472 posts
  • New
    RadioBourges
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-17

hello when i m trying to route google chrome to music it doesnt work , and only system work , i don ' t understand , i have windows 10 , 

0 3
  • New
    Mhenry
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-20

Hello!

I purchased a GOXLR audio mixer to use with my ATEM Extreme video switcher.  Currently I have a 3.5mm audio line out to the mic 1 input on the ATEM Extreme.  I am using a Shure sm7b xlr microphone.  The sound is horrible and unstable.  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Michael

read more...
    0 22
    • Mhenry
      DaveMorrison Make sure the ATEM mini is set for line level input (as opposed to mic level). The ATEM inputs are stereo—balanced outputs and stereo inputs don't normally mix well. If you are using a trs "aux cable", try connecting to the headphone jack instead of the line output.
      • October 19, 2021
    • Mhenry
      Mhenry

Hey Dave, thank you for the reply and insight! I did change the input to line level in the software and unfortunately it didn't change the audio quality. I will try connecting to the headphone jack. An engineer at the local radio station popped by yesterday and said I needed to get a line level to mic level adapter and if that doesn't work, get a DBX Mic processor. I just spoke to a BM representative and he said the ATEM's audio source only accepts an unbalanced audio signal. He said that perhaps the GOXLR sends a balanced audio signal and that could be the issue. Thanks again, cheers!

• October 21, 2021