Statistics

305,517 members
189,826 posts
  • New
    Tgabis57
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-03

I installed a Klark Dante card from an M32 in our X32 Rack. Went throught the set up on my macbook and everything seemed cool.

When interfacing with a Yamaha Rio rack yesterday, Dante Controller saw both devices and I was able get green check marks on all 32 channels. But when we plugged in a microphone we got no signal. Any thoughts, suggestions?

read more...
    0 6
    • Tgabis57
      GaryHiggins Are you using a switch in between the 2? How do you have the Yamaha and X32 connected, cat cable connection for the X32 side? Clock status, leader etc, Does the RIO do 48K? Latest Dante Controller? How about the X32 routing itself? Card inputs for the X32 ch's?
      • Aug 4
  • New
    Robster1423
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-03

I am in the US and am looking to buy an X-32 Rack, and I found a new one on sale in the UK. The only thing is that it comes with a 240V IEC cable. However, the unit accepts 100-240V to allow for use in any country.

My question is does Behringer make a model of the X-32 rack that only accepts 220-240V?

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Brian1974
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-30

I am able to connect to router but will not sync with router help please.

0 12
  • New
    MarcelNYC
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-07-27

I'm using X32-Mix (Version 3.1.0 build 3.1.0.1) on a current iPad model (with latest OS version) as well as the same X32-Mix on two older iPad models. All are experiencing the same issue:

We can record up to 44 sessions on the SD card (32 in / 32 out) with no issues. All 44 sessions are visible on the X32 Rack (firmware 4.06) with X-Live, the X32-Edit application (Mac version 4.3) and on the iPads. However, once we record the 45th session all sessions disappear from the user interface on the iPads. The session list literally dissappears once the 45th session is recored. The X32 Rack and X32-Edit apps work fine. We've tested up to 80 sessions without issues. Once I delete sessions so that we're back to 44 the iPads show the list of sessions again.

Weird thing is if i select a session on X32-Edit on Mac when there are 45 or more, I can play/stop on the iPad without issue. It just doesn't display the list.

I assume this is a bug but I can't report it on the App Store because the developer link takes you to a blank page. Any idea how I can escalate this?

read more...
    0 11
    • MarcelNYC
      Nigel67 Hi MarcelNYC. I can raise this with the Software Design Team for further investigation and fixing. Many thanks for raising the issue.
      • Jul 27
  • New
    aprincejr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

Looking for videos to help me out on this as I'm new on the digital world. Can anyone advise please.

Thank you,

Archie

0 17
  • New
    dschutt23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-25

I am using the MAir app on my iPad and I am wondering if it is possible to adjust effects independently between monitors and mains. Right now, when I turn reverb up in mains it turns it up in monitors as well.

0 10
    • dschutt23
      Paul_Vannatto Change the FX Return sends tap from post fader to pre-fade (or any of the other pre fader taps)
      • Jul 25
    • dschutt23
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. When looking at the software you should see you have FX Sends and FX Returns. If you raise the FX Sends it will raise the FX everywhere they are sent. If you raise the FX Returns in the Main mix it should only affect the main mix, and you can use the sends on fader mode to raise the FX Returns to the Busses. The FX Returns should be Green channels labeled FX 1 R, FX 1 L etc.
      • Jul 25
  • New
    Zuurg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-15

I have an XR18 that I’ve been using for years that has always worked well. Tonight I was testing things out for a show coming up Saturday night. I was running a cable from my phone into the Aux L&R, everything sounded fine. Went to the Output to check both sides. It was in the middle as usual.  Panned Left, playback got a little louder. Panned right, no more playback. 

I guess I’ll do some more troubleshooting by hard panning XLR channels left and right in case there’s An issue with my aux cable, but just wondering if there are any other things that I should be checking?  If both the speakers are working with it in the middle (they’re hooked up to the left & right outputs directly), shouldn’t they both be working if the Main output is panned to each side?

read more...
    0 5
    • Zuurg
      Paul_Vannatto Switch the left and right cable (plug the left cable into the right input and the right cable into the left input), then try the panning test. If it is opposite, then the right cable is defective.
      • Jul 14
  • New
    Kaytdaley
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-07-11

Hi All.

Can you tell me how easy or if its possible to link a Behringer x-touch compact to a Behringer Xair 16 and a Midas Mr12 and control them. some people say its easy and some say it doesn't work, Please help.

Jon

Behringer X-touch compact

read more...
    0 16
    • Kaytdaley
      NicJonesMT Hi Kaytdaley.
      Would need to connect the X-Touch Compact to the X/M-Air mixer via MIDI cables.
      You would then need to use the X-Touch editor (Windows Only) to assign MIDI parameters to the controls on the X-touch. You would need to match these up to the MIDI implementation of the M/X-Air Mixer.
      You can find the MIDI implementation for the mixers in the user manual.
      • Jul 13
    • Kaytdaley
      Kaytdaley

Thanks, it sounds a bit to complicated use out. Think I may give it a miss if it's that hard. Jon

• Jul 13
  • New
    scoddy
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-07-08

Hi everyone.

I created several channel presets so I can make a scene with only a few clicks in under 2 minutes. Very helpful :)

My problem is, that the WARNING popup appears everytime I load a preset via Ipad with +48V power switched on, if +48V was turned off before loading. When I set up a scene with my IPad front of stage with a X32 Rack on stage, I have to walk to the mixer to confirm the warning, or have to turn the +48V on manually. The WARNING popup also apperas when I load a channel preset directly on the mixer. When I load a channel preset with the X32 Edit Software, the popup doesn't appear. That means there must be a way to turn this warning off.

Is there a possibility to deactivate this WARNING popup?

Best regards,

Scoddy

read more...
    0 98
    • scoddy
      Dale_M This is a protection design so that you don't blast +48v down a line that does not need it and damage what is at the other end, it may be better to save a scene and recall it rather than using the preset.
      • Jul 8
    • scoddy
      Paul_Vannatto I would suggest that you go to the Setup, config screen and deselect the General in the Popup Prefs section (left side)
      • Jul 8
      • Behringer X32 "Activate +48V on current channel ?"
        scoddy I've already tried this. It has no effect on the +48V Warning.
        • Jul 8
    • scoddy
      Paul_Vannatto That is odd that it only appears when you enable phantom from the iPad app. I use X32 Edit and Mixing Station and frequently enable phantom when required and have never encountered this popup. Mixing Station is also available for the iPad (and is a far superior app IMO).
      • Jul 8
  • New
    EMDS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-06

Hello,
    We need a power supply for the x32 Rack which has actually been whistling in the power supply since it was new.
    supposedly these are now revised ?
    how do we get parts?

0 10
Go to page