Statistics

299,154 members
182,867 posts
  • New
    regphiloe
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-08-25

Hello everyone, I'm in dire need to find a replacement power supply for my S16 stage box. I tried using the Behringer's portal and raised a care ticket, but it seems that nowadays it is difficult to ship parts to the Seychelles and i've been asked to try alternative ways and try to contact other service centres. So far, the centres i've contacted don't have the spare. Any help please will be very much appreciated. Thanks

read more...
    0 31
  • New
    Pri2259
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-15

Olá a todos! Gostaria de uma ajuda pois estou precisando da placa Main Board Behringer X18 porque estou com esse Mixer sem solução aguardando somente essa placa. Teria alguma loja específica para que eu possa comprar?

1 20
  • New
    GizmoG_Álvarez
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-07-24

How do you monitor with headphones when using a tablet or phone to control an XR18, X32 when in the need of soloing a channel? 

As it only transfers commands and not audio you have to plug your cans in the mixer or use wireless beltpacks... 

So I would like to know how do you approach this.

Thanks in advance to all comments and suggestions.

read more...
    0 16
    • GizmoG_Álvarez
      Nigel67 Hi GizmoG_Alvarez. You have answered your own question there. If the XR18/X32 is not within a short distance where you can use wired headphones, then your only option would be to go wireless.
      • Jul 24
    • GizmoG_Álvarez
      GizmoG_Álvarez I meant how do people approach this ... They go on RF, use more inexpensive devices...
      • Jul 25
    • GizmoG_Álvarez
      Paul_Vannatto I use to use headphones and solo channels when I used analog consoles. But when I switched over to the X32 Rack, I forced myself to learn to rely on my ears, the meters and the RTA. Same with the X-Air/M-Air consoles.
      • Jul 25
      • Monitoring XR18/ X32 while using tablet/phone
        GizmoG_Álvarez Finding spontaneous crackle, noise... or EQing is a task one should do soloing.
        One can rely on visual information when finding feedback or broad issues, but eqing a voice or similar tasks using visual information is not the right way. That's the way one uses his ears, not looking at what a RTA says.
        • Jul 25
    • GizmoG_Álvarez
      Paul_Vannatto You asked "how do people approach this" and I gave my approach - only to be knocked down.

As I mentioned, I use to use headphones - they were either on my ears or around my neck. But when I switched to the X32 Rack (Oct 2014), I was forced to adapt, since I fell in love with the freedom of not being tied to a snake. I disagree that to find crackle, noise as well as EQing vocals, drums, etc. requires soloing. Actually it is much better to EQ to the equipment (speakers, etc) and venue ambiance than to cans (headphones).

I do sound for 60+ events per year (except the pandemic years) using X32 Rack, MR18 or Wing (depending on the event/band/venue) and have learned to rely on this method with great success. It is a learning curve and takes a lot of effort. But it is well worth it in the end.
      • Jul 25
  • New
    oliverantomg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

Compre una mixer Behringer Flow 8 pero en casa no tengo internet en mi computadora. Como le hago para ponerla a funcionar?

0 8
    • oliverantomg
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order to control the Flow 8 you can use your mobile device (smartphone or tablet running Android or iOS). The FLOW 8 apps are available on both downloads stores. You will, however, need to update the FLOW 8 to be compatible with the latest app versions, the update requires a Mac or PC. You must download the updater software from the FLOW 8 webpage and connect the FLOW 8 via USB to your computer to process the update. I'd recommend trying to find a place where you can connect your computer to the internet and perform the update.
      • Jul 5
  • New
    BCDurham
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-12

Hello,

Is there a way to copy/paste or save/load the settings of one Aux out to another?

For example, my IEMs come from Aux out #1 and I want to move my IEM settings to Aux out #5, is there a way for me to copy the settings from Aux out #1 and paste them to Aux out #5?

I have tried copying/pasting and saving it as a channel preset and then loading that preset to Aux out #5, but neither method worked.

Thanks!

Brian

read more...
    0 17
    • BCDurham
      NicJonesMT Hi BCDurham.

If you could please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket along with your full scene, we can have a look at what is going on.
      • Jun 12
    • BCDurham
      CraigFowler Sort of, but probably not to the extent that you want. The channel>bus send levels are properties of the individual channels themselves; ch1>bus1 send level is a property of ch1, ch7>bus1 send level is a property of ch7 etc. When you copy and paste a bus all you'll get is the bus's own processing; it's own eq\compressor etc. You won't get the send levels of the channels feeding the bus, because those send levels are part of the channel, not the bus itself, and that's not what you've copied.

If you want you could route bus1 to the aux5 socket.
      • Jun 12
  • New
    Patriot2020
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-03

I have an X32 Compact connected to an SD8.  I have recieved audio from the SD8, but I can not seem to be able to send.  I'm using it to connect the production truck to the house audio to send and recieve a few signals.

0 16
  • New
    luke1307
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-27

Hi there, 

can you label and change colour of scribble strip of dca groups on iPad when using xr18 air. I can see how to change channel and effects etc, but can't see where dca groups can be edited 

0 36
    • luke1307
      Nigel67 Hi luke1307. This feature has not been implemented on the latest version. I will report it so that it can be fixed on a future release. Many thanks
      • May 30
  • New
    Capera
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-05-22

More and more I encounter problems with connectivity. My WING has latest firmware, but in the venues I visit, older stage boxes are at hand with unknown firmware versions. Owners don't allow me to update their stuff, what can I do?  I am desperately searching for a comprehensive compatibility matrix that tells me what desk version (X32, M32, WING)  is working with what stage box version (S16, DL32 etcetera). Please help. Actually, I want this info included with every update zipfile. I mean, having stuff is one thing, maintaining it becomes a critical issue now. I am pleased with the firmware update support pages, but having knowledge is becoming more and more important!

read more...
    0 12
    • Capera
      Paul_Vannatto You should either insist that the owners keep their stageboxes up to day (firmware) or bring your own stagebox to the venue.
      • May 22
    • Capera
      elcholo5 i just buy 2 wings and 3 sd16 and i cant make it work together as 1 in foh and the another in monitor how can i make it work?
      • Jun 3
    • Capera
      Paul_Vannatto elcholo5, stop posting multiple times to other's threads that are not related to your question. Start your own thread (discussion) and we will try and help you.
      • Jun 4
  • New
    BCDurham
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-25

Hello,

Can some of you confirm that I am setting gains levels in the XR18 correctly? Here is my process for each channel used, starting with channel 1:

1. Select channel 1.
    2. Set the channel 1 fader to unity (i.e., 0.0).
    3. Select the “Channel” tab at the top of the interface.
    4. Have the musician going into channel 1 perform as s/he would in a live performance.
    5. As the musician performs, adjust the Mic Gain so that channel 1’s channel input signal averages -18.0 dbfs. This is displayed in the dbfs scale at the far left of the interface.
    6. When the channel input signal averages -18.0 dbfs, the gain is set and the process is done for that channel. The channel's fader is then used to boost/lower it in the main mix.
    7. Do the same thing for the rest of the channels in use.

I am pretty sure this is correct, but I am unsure about step 2: does the channel's fader have to be at unity (0.0) when setting gain? I seem to remember seeing that somewhere but now I don't remember and I can't find any resource that says that. Is the channel's main fader independent of the gain setting process and thus it (the channel's main fader) can be at any level (-15.0, +10.0, etc...) while the channel's gain is being set?

Thanks!

Brian

read more...
    0 29
    • BCDurham
      Paul_Vannatto The channel fader has no effect on the gain setting. So it can be anywhere.
      • Apr 25
    • BCDurham
      JeffRusin You are usually fine that when your game is set up -18 which is correct that your fader most likely will end up at unity anyway but no you do not have to set it at unity. But if for some reason your slider is at the bottom of its track or with the top that would not be a good thing
      • May 10
  • New
    WesLoper
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-19

it seems hat the app is outdated and will not connect to the xAir.

0 13
Go to page