Statistics

289,847 members
172,411 posts
  • New
    georgeswayze
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

Just received a X32 compact and SD16 stage box. Can configure the X32 channels for phantom power but that option disapears on the SD16 channels. Can you set SD16 channels to phantom power?

0 19
    • georgeswayze
      Paul_Vannatto Do you have sync with the SD16 (green light on X32 and SD16)? If not you will never be able to control phantom, gain or anything. Make sure the AES50 cable is connected to the SD16 A port (not the B port).
      • Apr 2
      • Behringer SD16 phantom power
        georgeswayze Green light and working in and out. Just phantom power selection missing on SD16 channel configuration
        • Apr 3
      • Behringer SD16 phantom power
        georgeswayze You were right. I tried to configure before connecting. All ok.
        • ·
        • Apr 3
    • georgeswayze
      Paul_Vannatto Can you control the phantom and gain in the Setup, preamps screen? If you only have the one SD16 connected to the AES50 A or B of the X32, then it would be the first 2 banks of the appropriate list (A or B).
      • Apr 3
  • New
    Timo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-01

I am using an IPAD connected to an XR18 mixer.

I have initialized and only created a single mic channel.  On the METERS page I can see input level from the mic, levels on the FX send and the FX return. If I select the EFFECTS page I can see input/output on the Reverb plugin in slot 1.  But my audio output on the main LR does not have the added reverb????  The faders have no effect.

If I add the reverb directly to the channel from the INSERT page, it works.

read more...
    0 11
    • Timo
      GaryHiggins What settings are you using for main L/R and Monitor for Main Out? Are you using the earphones on the unit? Thinking you may not be actually hearing Main out.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    ghamlin90
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-24

Hi. I'm new to digital mixers, the x32, and the sd16. I have found a way to send my mix to the sd16, but can't figure out how to to setup a sub output for output 2. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks 

0 17
    • ghamlin90
      Paul_Vannatto Assuming you are using the Routing, Out 1-16 to assign your mix, use the same screen to assign whatever you are using to mix the sub to output 2.
      • Mar 24
  • New
    uk144
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-22

I have been setting the gain on a Sennheiser e865(condenser) and other wireless microphones on my xr18 air. To get -20db on the meter I have to have the gains almost up to max. Can you tell me if this is normal behaviour? Or is it a defective mixer?

read more...
    0 11
    • uk144
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. That does not sound normal. Please submit a technical support ticket for troubleshooting. Click on Support and then Technical Support to contact us.
      • Mar 22
  • New
    bizzzib
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-15

Hi, I would like to know if I can play backing tracks by bluetooth frpm my tablet,though one of the channels in a Flow 8

0 12
  • New
    Buckdulle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-10

Channel 5 is not working on my power play 16.

0 8
  • New
    VijoyVarghese
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-08

when we can get the new X32 New firmware ?

0 16
  • New
    hardyts
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-02-18

How do I find out when the drivers are released out of beta?

0 16
    • hardyts
      NicJonesMT Hi HardyTS.
      The best thing to do is periodically check the Software section of the Product Page. When the new drivers are released they will be uploaded straight to there.
      • Feb 20
  • New
    Hirsute
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-02-11

what does this do?

N

0 19
  • New
    dschamus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-30

I have an OLD keyboard that does not have USB MIDI, but just 5-Pin DIN in/out connectors.

How do I set up the Behringer XR18 to pass music data out on the USB cable to Pro Tools.  THe keyboard (Yamaha PSR 510) is the only MIDI device

Dave

read more...
    0 15
Go to page