Statistics

250,823 members
128,033 posts
  • New
    MaxGarcia
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-22

My dl251 needs service, I submitted a ticket but haven't received a response. Does anyone have a timeframe as to when I will get a response? Is Sweetwater the only authorized repair facity or are there others? I'm in Houston TX. 

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 9
    • MaxGarcia
      Nigel67 Hi MaxGarcia. I can only apologise that you have not received a reply to your ticket from us. If you could reply with your ticket number and I will investigate further. Please also check your Spam and Junk folders and our replies sometimes end up in these. Many thanks
      • Sep 21
    • MaxGarcia
      Nigel67 Hi MaxGarcia. I have found your case and it is one of the next to be answered. I am sure you will hear a reply from the Service Team today. Please make sure that you check your Spam and Junk folders at the end of the day if you haven't heard anything as e-mails sometimes end up in there. Again, apologies for the delay.
      • Sep 22
    • MaxGarcia
      tlbreaux99 Good Luck with getting reply in a timely fashion. I have been getting communication on an issue, but went an entire day yesterday with no update or response at all. Customer Service has really deteriorated
      • Sep 22
    • MaxGarcia
      MaxGarcia

I have been fortunate in that all my experiences have been positive throughout the years. I have upcoming shows I need my gear, I hate having to rent gear to cover what I've already purchased.

• Sep 22
  • New
    jjfredrick
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

Is it plossible to save mix presets on SD Cards.  I am an audio enginner at the church that has 20+ band members that rotate in an out of the band each week.  Our church recently upgraded to a Midas M32, DL32, Hub4, and DP48 personal mixers and it would be ideal to be able to save each of their DP48 mixes to an SD card that can then be loaded on whichever DP48 unit they might be using in a given week they are volunteering.

Admittedly, I'm still getting up to speed on this system, so perhaps I have overlooked an easier solution, but welcome any insights and/or suggestions for managing this scenario.

read more...
    0 5
    • jjfredrick
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Jeff, yes you can save mix presets to either the 12 internal memory or 12 preset files on the SD card. Press the Setup and SD Rec buttons simultaneously and a menu will come on the screen with Load, Save, Delete, Read, Write, etc.). Select the Write, then one of the 12 group buttons to save to the SD card. It will save a file in the DP48M folder, such as dp48_sd_pre_01.bin (last 2 digits will be preset number). Selecting the Read, then one of the group buttons to load the desired preset from the SD card.

If you want to have specific presets affiliated to specific musicians, I would suggest you create individual folders on a hard drive named by the musicians' names and place the appropriate preset files in them. Unfortunately the files have to be named exactly as shown above, or the DP48 will not read them.
      • Sep 1
  • New
    ReinhardKlamm
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-31

Hi folks

I am now on the DP48 Trip using POE and this works fine. Now it would be great to get this POE Based Stagebox DL8. Any Information about this?

0 9
    • ReinhardKlamm
      DavidKnighton Hello Reinhard,
      The product development is unknown at this time. I would check back periodically, as nearly all product releases are posted here in the community.
      • Aug 31
  • New
    dallaskruse
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-24

1. Is the only way to rename Group Names is via saving a .csv file as "names.csv" onto an sd card and then importing into the DP48

2. How do I reset the Group Names on the DP48 to their default if I want to revert my group name changes?

read more...
    0 15
    • dallaskruse
      Paul_Vannatto 1. The only other option at this point is to name the groups from the X32 Library, AES50 screen.
      2. You could create a names.csv file with Group1,Group2,Group3, (etc.) or whatever the default names were. I haven't seen those default name in over 2 years (so don't remember).
      • Aug 24
      • How to reset DP48 Group Names
        dallaskruse I'll be using the DP48s with different groups so I was hoping to be able to rename the Groups easily.
        • Aug 24
    • dallaskruse
      Paul_Vannatto What I've been doing is to setup preset files for each band, including the group names, then saving them to the 12 internal storage areas and/or to the 12 presets on the SD Card. I also store them on my laptop using folders for each of the bands.

2 years ago (Aug 16, 2019) I did sound for a Woodstock 50th anniversary festival where I had to get 5 tribute bands and one local band through in 9 hours and used the 4 DP48 for their monitors. Since these were still beta (weren't released for sale until December), I had 20 minutes (or less) to make the changeover and teach the musicians how to use the DP48. Everyone loved them. The success was due to the stored presets for each of the bands.
      • Aug 24
    • dallaskruse
      Paul_Vannatto I had also started to develop an offline DP48 preset editor, but gave up because these files also include a checksum and my checksum generator routine never came up with the same checksum the DP48 was expecting.
      • Aug 24
  • New
    redking
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Hi there

I love my MR18 mixer / interface - what is the future of this lineup?  Looks like maybe it is near the end of its product cycle and maybe something else is in development?  Would love to see an "MR32" and see it go to the next level.  Maybe with 16 combi jack mic pres and make it expandible to another 16 with a stage box.  I could see this being a great solution for small studios that want the flexibility to take the rig mobile to record live shows.

read more...
    1 37
  • New
    amathenia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

We just moved our Pro 1 inbto a space where we had previously used an X32. We connected to our two DL153 units and everything shows they are connected and talking to each other. We ran software updates on all three units. We routed everything 1 to 1, so the last input on the second unit is patched to channel 32, etc. 

The first 8 channels on both units are peaking on the meters at the board, but silently. They don't make a sound. When we plug in a mic, no audio passes through to the board. 

Has anyone encountered something like this before? Any ideas what may cause it or how to fix it? Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

read more...
    0 32
    • amathenia
      KevinMaxwell I had an issue like that once and I think it was that the synchronization was set to the wrong device or maybe it was 2 devices were set to be the master.
      • Aug 13
    • amathenia
      amathenia

Solved! Turns out it was a super easy fix and I feel kinda dumb. The stage boxes were set to 48khz and the board needs them to come in at 96khz. Apparently it’s a known issue (though I couldn’t find it on any discussion) that this causes peak noise. As soon as I set the boxes to 96khz, they worked great.

• Aug 13
    • amathenia
      MarioNelsonRodriguez X air 12usb
      • Aug 14
  • New
    AgnePabreza
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-10

Hello, just obtained Midas HD96. The hesitate i have now what stage box to pick it if the main  console is HD96 and monitor console is Midas ProX? 

Would be very grateful for professional and clear advise! 

0 40
    • AgnePabreza
      Nigel67 Hi Agne, if you want to use separate head amps, then go for the DL231. This will require upgrading to HD96 software version, but will then work on both HD and PROX. I would advise that you submit a ticket to the Technical Support team regarding this so they can talk you through the upgrade and I am sure you will have questions on upgrading the IO box through the HD96 as well as other upgrade questions. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Aug 10
      • stage box work with Hd96 and ProX
        AgnePabreza Dear Nigel, thank you very much for your answer, and I was thinking to do as usual, but im a bit cinfused how to fill it since its requires sedescription of a priblem and so on, or just to fill no matter what but just to describe question in the window below?
        • Aug 10