Statistics

294,767 members
177,896 posts
  • New
    totong
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-19

good day people! need some help on your experties :) We are a church and we are moving to a separate mix for our monitors, in ears. We have midas M32, X32 rack and DL32 digital snake. How can I route my X32 outputs (slave mixer for monitor mix) to DL32? X32 rack outputs cannot accomdate our needs for in ear monitor. Is it possible?

read more...
    0 11
    • totong
      Paul_Vannatto Yes it is possible. Assuming the X32 Rack and DL32 are near the stage and the M32 is at FOH position, interconnect the units as follows: ( [A] and [B] are the AES50 ports )
      M32 [A] <-> [B] X32 Rack [A] <-> [A] DL32
      To transfer the DL32 inputs through the X32 Rack to the M32, on the X32 Rack, Routing, AES50 screen, assign the following:
      AES50 A1-8 -> AES50 B1-8
      AES50 A9-16 -> AES50 B9-16
      AES50 A17-24 -> AES50 B17-24
      AES50 A25-32 -> AES50 B25-32

Then assuming you want to send the M32 (FOH) outputs to the DL32 1-8 and the X32 Rack IEM outputs ( Out 9-16) to the DL32 9-16 assign the following on the X32 Rack Routing, AES50 screen, assign the following:
      AES50 B1-8 -> AES50 A1-8 (from M32)
      AES50 B9-16 -> Out 9-16
      This is assuming that you want to send the first 8 outputs of the X32 Rack (Out 1-8) to the Rack's XLR outputs (assigned on Routing, XLR Out).
      • Apr 19
  • New
    Blejmarc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-18

Hi guys? l am looking for x32 RACK DEMO Firmware dcp_corefs_release-4.03.update and X32-Edit_PC .exe file

0 3
  • New
    AdhocHavoc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-18

Hi All, Great community here, and a lot of good information. 

Situation: I have an X18, connected via Ethernet, to a wireless router. The iPad is running the latest version of XAir, and is connected, and controls the mixer, without issue, most of the time. However, in the past three weeks, I've had two instances of the following issue:
    While using the mixer, in the middle of the event, the mixer will lose wireless connection, and all audio to all connections are muted. Any attempts to connect to the mixer via wi-fi is futile. Relaunching the iPad X Air software will not reconnect to the mixer. During this time, our wireless, and Ethernet connections continue to function normally. We are required to hard reset the mixer by powering it off, and on. This does resolve the issue, and we are able to reconnect to the mixer. All primary channels are muted(Main and Aux busses). After unmuting all channels, the mixer functions normally.

Attempted Resolution:
    We updated to the latest firmware, which interesting enough fixes an memory issue with mixers that are not shut down (ours is running continuously). We're not sure if this resolves the problem, since we've only recently updated, and the problem is intermittent.

We will also be running hardwired via USB to XAir Edit on a MacBook Pro, during the next event.

I have an X Air 18, with older firmware, that does not have this issue.

Questions:

Has anyone else run into this problem?

I suspect the issue is hardware related (All primary channels being muted after power on/off, I think is an indication of that)?

If the issue is hardware related, is there any way to access the mixer via Terminal, or some other software, to examine any logs on the X18?

Would a memory leak on the mixer, result in the mixer locking up?

Thanks in advance, for your replies.

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    linopereira
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-11

When I turn phantom power on channel 9, it starts to make noise, even without any cables connected.
    Even turning off the phanthom power, it continues to create noise.

0 17
    • linopereira
      Nigel67 Hi linopereira. This would appear to be a fault with your unit, possibly a faulty electrolytic capacitor. When you turn off the phantom power, does the noise eventually disappear? Have you tried routing that channel to another input on the mixer just to confirm that the fault is on the S16. It does sound like it, but just need to make 100% sure. If you could raise a Technical Support Ticket then we can advise you further on getting the fault fixed, or if the unit is still under Warranty, try contacting the shop that you purchased the S16 from and ask them to repair the unit under Warranty. To raise a Technical Support ticket, click on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Apr 11
    • linopereira
      SNOKing1 Can we get older Behringer products fixed for a price?
      • Apr 12
      • Behringer S16 - Scratching noise on channel 9 only
        Nigel67 Hi, yes, our service centres will repair warranty and non warranty products. Please fill out a Technical Support ticket as mentioned above and we will help you get your unit repaired. Please include a return shipping address and a contact phone number. Many thanks. Actually, I better add to this, that it depends just how old the product is because if you are talking 2010, then that may cause a problem if pcbs are needed as I doubt if they would still be in stock
        • Apr 12
  • New
    DennisMilsom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-04-10

In the iOS Flow 8 editing app on the preferences page (when you scroll down a little) there is a square box with MIDI DUMP in it, but next to that is  MAIN OUT DELAY : 200ms. 

Can someone explain what this is, what it's for and if it is user adjustable?

Also, can the sample rate be altered from 48khz to 44khz?

Thanks

read more...
    0 33
    • DennisMilsom
      rondhi This adds a delay to the output. For example, for live streaming, you can add a delay to match the audio with the video. You can only adjust it on the board itself. Menu > Output > Output Delay > Main Delay. Not sure why it says 200ms in the app. But the real setting should show on the board.

No, you cannot adjust the sample rate, unfortunately. It is set at 48 kHz.
      • May 19
  • New
    kingsqueak
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-06

I am getting mixed information that is not reliable sounding on this question.

The Behringer Xair XR12, is it a USB sound card interface?

The path I want is microphone -> XR12 input -> USB -> PC

I want to know if at the OS level, the XR12 will appear as a playback and/or a recording device in Windows?

The use is simple, I wish to process the microphone with the pre-amp and then the effects patches in the XR12 and have the resulting output available as a "recording device" at the OS level for use in video conferencing, streaming, recording etc.

If it is available, is it an ASIO interface or just a Windows sound device?

I've been told almost 50/50 yes and no by various distributors.

read more...
    0 11
    • kingsqueak
      Paul_Vannatto The answer to your question is no. The USB interface is for a USB stick to play and record 2 track (stereo) to and from the XR12. If you need USB interface to the computer, you will need to get the XR18. The XR18 uses an ASIO interface for Windows (downloaded from the XR18 product site).
      • Apr 6
  • New
    georgeswayze
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

Just received a X32 compact and SD16 stage box. Can configure the X32 channels for phantom power but that option disapears on the SD16 channels. Can you set SD16 channels to phantom power?

0 70
    • georgeswayze
      Paul_Vannatto Do you have sync with the SD16 (green light on X32 and SD16)? If not you will never be able to control phantom, gain or anything. Make sure the AES50 cable is connected to the SD16 A port (not the B port).
      • Apr 2
      • Behringer SD16 phantom power
        georgeswayze Green light and working in and out. Just phantom power selection missing on SD16 channel configuration
        • Apr 3
      • Behringer SD16 phantom power
        georgeswayze You were right. I tried to configure before connecting. All ok.
        • ·
        • Apr 3
    • georgeswayze
      Paul_Vannatto Can you control the phantom and gain in the Setup, preamps screen? If you only have the one SD16 connected to the AES50 A or B of the X32, then it would be the first 2 banks of the appropriate list (A or B).
      • Apr 3
  • New
    Timo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-01

I am using an IPAD connected to an XR18 mixer.

I have initialized and only created a single mic channel.  On the METERS page I can see input level from the mic, levels on the FX send and the FX return. If I select the EFFECTS page I can see input/output on the Reverb plugin in slot 1.  But my audio output on the main LR does not have the added reverb????  The faders have no effect.

If I add the reverb directly to the channel from the INSERT page, it works.

read more...
    0 14
    • Timo
      GaryHiggins What settings are you using for main L/R and Monitor for Main Out? Are you using the earphones on the unit? Thinking you may not be actually hearing Main out.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    ghamlin90
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-24

Hi. I'm new to digital mixers, the x32, and the sd16. I have found a way to send my mix to the sd16, but can't figure out how to to setup a sub output for output 2. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks 

0 22
    • ghamlin90
      Paul_Vannatto Assuming you are using the Routing, Out 1-16 to assign your mix, use the same screen to assign whatever you are using to mix the sub to output 2.
      • Mar 24
  • New
    PLLEquipamentos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-22

Good afternoon,

Can you please tell us if Klark Teknik DN9680 is compatible with Midas M32.

Our idea is to use a M32 Mixer with a Klark Teknik DN-9680 fiber converter because we have the need that the mixer will be far away from the stage box.

Best regards

Ricardo Gonçalves

read more...
    0 17
    • PLLEquipamentos
      Paul_Vannatto HI Ricardo, yes you can use the DN-9680 with the M32. But you will need to set the clock rate on both to 48KHz.
      • Mar 22
    • PLLEquipamentos
      PLLEquipamentos

Hi Paul, The mixer will be installed in our broadcast truck and the stage will be in the room that will do the conference or something diferrent. Our idea is to use the DN9680 to connect the stage box with the mixer using fiber single mode. So if we put the DN9680 and the M-32 in 48Khz clock rate it will work?

• Mar 23
    • PLLEquipamentos
      Paul_Vannatto A few years ago, I remembered that they added 48Khz in a firmware for the DN9680 so that it could be used with the X32/M32. I can only go by that (and it is listed on page 8 of the manual), since I don't own a DN9680 myself.
      • Mar 23
    • PLLEquipamentos
      Paul_Vannatto You do realize that you would need 2 of these, one at each end of the fibre.
      • Mar 23
Go to page