Statistics

294,758 members
177,887 posts
  • New
    uk144
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-22

I have been setting the gain on a Sennheiser e865(condenser) and other wireless microphones on my xr18 air. To get -20db on the meter I have to have the gains almost up to max. Can you tell me if this is normal behaviour? Or is it a defective mixer?

read more...
    0 13
    • uk144
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. That does not sound normal. Please submit a technical support ticket for troubleshooting. Click on Support and then Technical Support to contact us.
      • Mar 22
  • New
    bizzzib
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-15

Hi, I would like to know if I can play backing tracks by bluetooth frpm my tablet,though one of the channels in a Flow 8

0 12
  • New
    MVPAC11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-14

I have two DL 16's running from an M32 mixer. One of them is boosting all inputs much too hot and over loading. I have the gain on all channels set to -2.5. The gains on the board are all the way down at -12. When I bring the fader up, it starts to overload at -50. The other DL16 is working properly. Anyone have this problem?

read more...
    0 13
    • MVPAC11
      KevinMaxwell i sounds like you have the configuration of the DL16 set to the wrong place. if you go to the preamp page what are you seeing there. if all you have is -18 to +18 you are looking at the trim level not the preamp gains.
      • Mar 14
  • New
    Buckdulle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-10

Channel 5 is not working on my power play 16.

0 9
  • New
    Tarry8
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-08

I cannot find a DL32 or a S32 in the Portuguese market. Does anyone know how long I need to wait and/or why the manufactures do not sell directly

0 12
  • New
    VijoyVarghese
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-08

when we can get the new X32 New firmware ?

0 20
  • New
    DanielBarnes
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-06

I've been trying to find a solution to this problem and I've not been having much luck.

I recently got an S32 for our stage to replace our aging analog snake, which has been working great with our Behringer X32.  Now I'm looking to do the same with our other snake that takes signal from our mixer to our backroom where are computers are.

I only need somewhere between 4-8 channels, taking 2 inputs from the room to the mixer and ~2-3 outputs to the room, preferably digitally.  I saw a Dante digital drop snake somewhere, but after looking into Dante a bit I'm left with more questions.

Is Dante compatible with AES50?  And if I have something compatible can I setup the X32's User Routing to be able to take signal in both directions?

I know Behringer makes an S16, but that's way overkill for what I need.

Thanks for the help and any suggestions!

read more...
    0 69
  • New
    tontonpaulo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-25

I have a doubt, Midas DL16 supports lengths in CAT5e up to 100 m. Is it possible to use this length when the DL16 is connected to a WING which is supposed to accept up to 80 m ?

My kit consists of a Stagebox with 3 x DL16 connected in cascade (48 Inputs x 24 Outputs) and 1 Wing desk. I already have a 80 m Cat5e which works perfectly but I may need more distance soon...

Thank you for your help.

read more...
    0 8
    • tontonpaulo
      GaryHiggins Stick with 80m or less, that’s the recommended limit these days. 100 is max and may or may not work under certain situations.
      • Feb 24
    • tontonpaulo
      tontonpaulo

• Feb 24
    • tontonpaulo
      tontonpaulo

Ok. Thanks Gary.

• Feb 24
  • New
    Tripoth13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-18

One of our sites has an M32. Can't get any more information out of the people at location except the serial number.

Wondering if the unit....

• Does their Sound board support a digital snake
    • IF yes, find out what distance limitation of CAT6 to make that work
    • Is there a 32 channel box that will be located at the other end of the snake on the stage? Does someone know the part number?
    read more...
    0 20
    • Tripoth13
      Paul_Vannatto Answer to first question is yes. All M32, X32 and Wing use the AES50 digital snake.
      Answer to second question is 100m
      Answer to third question is if they are using the AES50, they could have 8, 16, 24 or 32 channel stageboxes or combination thereof. You will have to ask them what they have, not us.
      • Feb 18
  • New
    hardyts
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-02-18

How do I find out when the drivers are released out of beta?

0 35
    • hardyts
      NicJonesMT Hi HardyTS.
      The best thing to do is periodically check the Software section of the Product Page. When the new drivers are released they will be uploaded straight to there.
      • Feb 20
Go to page