Statistics

289,996 members
172,580 posts
  • New
    jcconrath
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-02

Hi, I just purchased a Midas ProX from Canada and live in the US.

DHL just notified me that customs is charging a 25% tariff fee based on the sales price of the console.

The HTS code they indicated was 9903.88.02, articles and products of China

If any of you have purchased a similar console form another country does this code look right?

Thanks,

JC

read more...
    0 126
  • New
    edecker83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

I was wondering what sorts of precautions I could take to prevent electrostatic discharge. I have a GoXLR Mini and I hear a crackling sometimes. I don't know if this is a result of static discharge, but I've been reading up on it and everything seems to match up when it was most common. A lot of the crackling I heard was more common when it was cold out. I have felt headphone pads, I have a rug in my room, etc., and was wondering if there were any simple precautions i could take to prevent a discharge. I previously owned a full GoXLR, but that broke unexplainably and was having the same sort of problem. I've been thinking that the discharge is what shorted it. 

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    sdecicco51
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-02

I'm thinking of purchasing a behringer pmp2000d powered mixer to replace a similar Behringer model I bought a few years ago. This is said to be a stereo mixer with two amps that can be configured to drive left and right mains, or mono output to mains and the other amp drives monitors. It also has stereo inputs.

The odd thing is that it has no pan controls. My older model was configured with two amps that can be configured to drive left mains and right mains but had a pan control on every channel.

Does that mean the behringer pmp2000d really just has mono output?

read more...
    0 7
    • sdecicco51
      Dale_M Hi there, no there is no pan feature so I guess you could argue it's mono but there are 2 output channels of audio splitting the audio to both left and right so technically this is stereo, although no pan feature is available as there is no pan present on any of the individual channels.
      • May 3
  • New
    JeevanMnE
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12

Hi there!

I work with Music N' Echo Supplies in Barbados, we are interested in becoming a dealer for Music Tribe products. I saw an older forum post that said to use the Pre-Sales form to send in our information, having done this, I wanted to post the ticket number (CAS-594835-J9G2Q2). To hopefully get it pushed into the right hands!

Thanks for the help in advance!

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    DJMighty01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

Hi, can anyone advise, please, on what model of hard case to buy for the Behringer Nox 101 mixer? Would the Odyssey K10MIXBL be okay? The mixer is 4 inches deep and the only description I can find for the case is that the bottom half (the part the mixer sits in) is 3 inches deep. I don't know if that would give enough clearance as the 4-inch depth may include the height of the knobs etc. I'm looking for something where I don't have to take it out of the case when I play. Thank you!

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    KevinJay45
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-25

I had sat down and put on my headset on and then I felt a shock on my hears and then I could not hear the right side of my headset. I rebooted my PC and think it would fix the problem. Now I connect any of my two headsets all it does is beep really loud.

View Video
    read more...
    0 7
    • KevinJay45
      WilliamR Hello Kevin, William From musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and create a tech support case and someone can get you set up as soon as possible.
      • Mar 25
  • New
    vdaguilar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-11

I am using the XENYX QX1204usb and i am trying to use it for zoom conference and I connected everything and I modified the sound at the MaC but people cannot hear me nor can hear them.  Is there some instructions out there?

1 19
    • vdaguilar
      NicJonesMT Hi VDAguilar.
      I just responded to one of your comments. Please submit a tech support ticket and we can go through your setup and pinpoint the issue.
      • Mar 11
      • How to connect the QX1204 for zoom
        vdaguilar done. I really need help. I have an other event this saturday, would it be possible to get a contact number. Please
        • Mar 11
      • How to connect the QX1204 for zoom
        vdaguilar Do you have any diagrams, I follow the video but it does work!
        • Mar 11
  • New
    instressful
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-10

I've tried all the videos that were posted showing what they did. They all showed the same thing( pluging a 3.5m from thew headphone port of the Yeti to the Mic Port on the GOXLR. I've done that and still not picking up the audio.

Someone please help

read more...
    0 29
    • instressful
      NicJonesMT Hi Instressful.
      I've had a quick look at your video, and its a bit difficult to see but is the Volume pot on the Yeti turned up?
      If you plug your headphones directly into the Yeti can you hear yourself correctly?
      • Mar 10
    • instressful
      PedroRodrigues Hi instressful, thank you for your post, please note if you intend to use the popular Blue Yeti microphone, which has its own built-in headphone output, you should run that built-in headphone output into the GO XLR’s MIC input.
      For Blue Yeti mics powered via USB, plug the USB connector directly into your computer for power, but do not select the Blue Yeti as an audio source on the computer.
      Instead, the Blue Yeti’s headphone output will be the audio source for mixing inside GO XLR. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Mar 11
  • New
    instressful
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-08

My blue yeti wont connect to my Goxlr for some reason. I have a 3.5m jack going from the mic to the mic jack, and it's not picking up the mic at all.

I've looked at Youtube videos, but they all do the same thing with just putting a 3.5 from mic to Goxlr. I am completely stuck :/

read more...
    0 16
    • instressful
      ChrisEdwards1

Hi instressful, can I please just check that one of the following videos you have watched for this setup is the following - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcOgc_OKf9k

If so and you have followed all steps provided within this video and the issue remains can you please submit a technical support case so we can gather further details on your setup to assist further.

• Mar 8
      • Blue yeti mic issue
        instressful Hello ChrisEdwards1, I've tried this, but when i go into the mic setup, it's still not picking up my blue yeti. I tested my yeti to make sure it works, which it does, and it wont connect. I put in a support case, so im just waiting for a response
        • Mar 8
  • New
    SenpaiiRyy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-20

So randomly when using the goxlr mini the pc will lose the device as an input and output. Sometimes it comes back online sometimes it locks up programs set to the devices inputs/outputs. The device is not meting moved to cause wire connection loss, I will just be doing normal things and it cuts out losing all audio and then sometimes it comes back.

read more...
    0 7
Go to page