Statistics

306,233 members
190,602 posts
  • New
    ngrjazz79
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-01

I purchased a Behringer Q50USS mixer less than a year ago and have been having issues for months.  My microphone was cutting in/out, so I changed cables and replaced with two new microphones.  Still an issue.  Then, I discovered it wasn't the microphone port at all - it is the output/monitor port that is having issues.  I've replaced the cables and tried three different monitors, but am still having the issue.  There is a loud "buzz" that will not stop.  Please assist.

read more...
    0 8
    • ngrjazz79
      Nigel67 Hi ngrjazz79. Is it the Main Outputs, the Headphone outputs or both that have the buzz on. If it is the main outputs, is the problem on one or both the outputs? You mention to start with that the microphones were cutting out but at the end it was a buzz. Please can you give more information. Are the monitors that you have connected all the same type or different? What cables are you using between the mixer and the monitors and are they TS, TRS jacks, unbalanced or balanced. Make sure that the power connector that plugs into the rear of the mixer is plugged all the way in. It can be a tight fit and although you think it is all the way in, it may not be fully. I take it that the monitor speakers are self powered? Are they plugged into the same wall outlet as the mixer. If not, for test purposes, do you have a mains block and plug the speakers and mixer into that. Do you have a USB cable plugged into the rear of the mixer. Do you still buzz if you remove the USB cable. You may want to raise a Technical Support ticket and give all the information on that. This can be done by clicking on the Support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Customer Support tab and submit a Technical ticket. Many thanks
      • Nov 1
  • New
    jvarra
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-13

My 

Behringer Europort PPA2000BT 8-channel Portable PA System with Bluetooth top box clips broke I need a replacement part asap who do I contact in order to get those top box clips 

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    the1900ccrider
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-11

I have recently purhased a Behringer SX2442FX Euro Desk and having a difficult time trying to find a carry case (not travel case) for the unit that doesn't cost more than the unit itself. Manufacturer seems impossible to contact. Amazon shows the case as not available at this time.  I live in Ontario Canada and the cases that are for sale on ebay do not deliver to Canada. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bruno

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    sdecicco51
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-02

I'm thinking of purchasing a behringer pmp2000d powered mixer to replace a similar Behringer model I bought a few years ago. This is said to be a stereo mixer with two amps that can be configured to drive left and right mains, or mono output to mains and the other amp drives monitors. It also has stereo inputs.

The odd thing is that it has no pan controls. My older model was configured with two amps that can be configured to drive left mains and right mains but had a pan control on every channel.

Does that mean the behringer pmp2000d really just has mono output?

read more...
    0 11
    • sdecicco51
      Dale_M Hi there, no there is no pan feature so I guess you could argue it's mono but there are 2 output channels of audio splitting the audio to both left and right so technically this is stereo, although no pan feature is available as there is no pan present on any of the individual channels.
      • May 3
  • New
    JeevanMnE
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12

Hi there!

I work with Music N' Echo Supplies in Barbados, we are interested in becoming a dealer for Music Tribe products. I saw an older forum post that said to use the Pre-Sales form to send in our information, having done this, I wanted to post the ticket number (CAS-594835-J9G2Q2). To hopefully get it pushed into the right hands!

Thanks for the help in advance!

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    DJMighty01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

Hi, can anyone advise, please, on what model of hard case to buy for the Behringer Nox 101 mixer? Would the Odyssey K10MIXBL be okay? The mixer is 4 inches deep and the only description I can find for the case is that the bottom half (the part the mixer sits in) is 3 inches deep. I don't know if that would give enough clearance as the 4-inch depth may include the height of the knobs etc. I'm looking for something where I don't have to take it out of the case when I play. Thank you!

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    vdaguilar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-11

I am using the XENYX QX1204usb and i am trying to use it for zoom conference and I connected everything and I modified the sound at the MaC but people cannot hear me nor can hear them.  Is there some instructions out there?

1 23
    • vdaguilar
      NicJonesMT Hi VDAguilar.
      I just responded to one of your comments. Please submit a tech support ticket and we can go through your setup and pinpoint the issue.
      • Mar 11
      • How to connect the QX1204 for zoom
        vdaguilar done. I really need help. I have an other event this saturday, would it be possible to get a contact number. Please
        • Mar 11
      • How to connect the QX1204 for zoom
        vdaguilar Do you have any diagrams, I follow the video but it does work!
        • Mar 11
  • New
    mguaragna515
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

Are there gig carrying cases for the Eurorack mixers, either from them or aftermarket? Not looking for a hard case. More like a padded gig bag. This is for a Eurorack2222FX-PRO. THANKS!

0 15
  • New
    jshuler989
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-11

How do I hook up a UB1622FX-pro to a EP1500 power amp with all nessesary cables and jacks?

0 12
    • jshuler989
      Paul_Vannatto Use 2 XLR cables to connect the Main Outputs (on the back of the mixer) to the inputs (1 and 2) of the amp.
      • November 11, 2021
    • jshuler989
      jshuler989 Thanks for your help
      • November 18, 2021
  • New
    JimmyZ123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

Hi, please help me find a quality road case for my Behringer Europower PMP 1680S mixer/amp. Thank you, JimmyZ

1 17
    • JimmyZ123
      Dale_M Hi I am afraid we do not make these cases, you may be better asking on a Facebook user group to see if anyone else has managed to obtain one or have one made.
      • October 13, 2021
    • JimmyZ123
      JimmyZ123

Thank u, Dale

• October 14, 2021
Go to page