Statistics

289,847 members
172,411 posts
  • New
    sdecicco51
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-02

I'm thinking of purchasing a behringer pmp2000d powered mixer to replace a similar Behringer model I bought a few years ago. This is said to be a stereo mixer with two amps that can be configured to drive left and right mains, or mono output to mains and the other amp drives monitors. It also has stereo inputs.

The odd thing is that it has no pan controls. My older model was configured with two amps that can be configured to drive left mains and right mains but had a pan control on every channel.

Does that mean the behringer pmp2000d really just has mono output?

read more...
    0 7
    • sdecicco51
      Dale_M Hi there, no there is no pan feature so I guess you could argue it's mono but there are 2 output channels of audio splitting the audio to both left and right so technically this is stereo, although no pan feature is available as there is no pan present on any of the individual channels.
      • May 3
  • New
    JeevanMnE
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12

Hi there!

I work with Music N' Echo Supplies in Barbados, we are interested in becoming a dealer for Music Tribe products. I saw an older forum post that said to use the Pre-Sales form to send in our information, having done this, I wanted to post the ticket number (CAS-594835-J9G2Q2). To hopefully get it pushed into the right hands!

Thanks for the help in advance!

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    DJMighty01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

Hi, can anyone advise, please, on what model of hard case to buy for the Behringer Nox 101 mixer? Would the Odyssey K10MIXBL be okay? The mixer is 4 inches deep and the only description I can find for the case is that the bottom half (the part the mixer sits in) is 3 inches deep. I don't know if that would give enough clearance as the 4-inch depth may include the height of the knobs etc. I'm looking for something where I don't have to take it out of the case when I play. Thank you!

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    vdaguilar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-11

I am using the XENYX QX1204usb and i am trying to use it for zoom conference and I connected everything and I modified the sound at the MaC but people cannot hear me nor can hear them.  Is there some instructions out there?

1 19
    • vdaguilar
      NicJonesMT Hi VDAguilar.
      I just responded to one of your comments. Please submit a tech support ticket and we can go through your setup and pinpoint the issue.
      • Mar 11
      • How to connect the QX1204 for zoom
        vdaguilar done. I really need help. I have an other event this saturday, would it be possible to get a contact number. Please
        • Mar 11
      • How to connect the QX1204 for zoom
        vdaguilar Do you have any diagrams, I follow the video but it does work!
        • Mar 11
  • New
    mguaragna515
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

Are there gig carrying cases for the Eurorack mixers, either from them or aftermarket? Not looking for a hard case. More like a padded gig bag. This is for a Eurorack2222FX-PRO. THANKS!

0 10
  • New
    jshuler989
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-11

How do I hook up a UB1622FX-pro to a EP1500 power amp with all nessesary cables and jacks?

0 8
    • jshuler989
      Paul_Vannatto Use 2 XLR cables to connect the Main Outputs (on the back of the mixer) to the inputs (1 and 2) of the amp.
      • November 11, 2021
    • jshuler989
      jshuler989 Thanks for your help
      • November 18, 2021
  • New
    JimmyZ123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

Hi, please help me find a quality road case for my Behringer Europower PMP 1680S mixer/amp. Thank you, JimmyZ

1 13
    • JimmyZ123
      Dale_M Hi I am afraid we do not make these cases, you may be better asking on a Facebook user group to see if anyone else has managed to obtain one or have one made.
      • October 13, 2021
    • JimmyZ123
      JimmyZ123

Thank u, Dale

• October 14, 2021
  • New
    IvanRosaMarcano
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

Necesito a alguien que me venda el power supply soy de Puerto Rico

0 18
    • IvanRosaMarcano
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts help please visit our Support page and submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • September 8, 2021
  • New
    jasonsportslee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-23

I have the Behringer Xenyx Q802 mixer and I seem to be having problems with my noise floor.

I have a constant hmmm in all my recordings and feeds through the mixer.

Even if I unplug everything that goes into the mixer, and turn down all my knobs to zero except the main mix which I turn up, I seem to get a lot of unwanted noise into my audacity program.

How do I get rid of the unwanted noise?  I have tried this with my PC, Notebook even using a headphone out line into a portable recording device and they all still have the same hum.

It's not terribly loud but as a voice actor I can't afford to have ANY of that noise in my recordings.

Are my expectations simply too high for a device like this or is there something wrong with my ground? Wires? Or a faulty mixer?

Should I purchase an idefender? What more trouble shooting can I try?

Since the notebook and portable recording device were not connected to power sources, it shouldn't be a ground problem?

read more...
    0 29
    • jasonsportslee
      RexBeckett Hi Jason, actually it could be a ground problem - as in lack of one. If there is no ground connection anywhere in the system, cables and equipment can pick-up fields from nearby power cables and other equipment. This is particularly an issue for low-level signals and/or unbalanced connections.

It's easy to check this: Connect a piece of equipment that has a definite ground to one of the mixer inputs or outputs. I usually try a monitor that has a metal back-plate and a three-pin power cable. If this reduces the hum, the system needs a ground connection.
      • August 23, 2021
  • New
    Sbmartin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-07

Need a new antenna for a behringer xr18 mixer. Where can I order one?

0 48