Statistics

268,843 members
148,479 posts
  • New
    PilouhTV
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-14

Hello,

As mentionned in the title, I don't know why I have some loss when I play videogames on music or videogame sound.

I tryed to connect my headphones directly on the computer and it works perfectly. Meaning that is probably coming from the GO XLR.

Did you arleady noticed this issue ? Any advice ?

I have to say that I tryied to record it many times but we don't hear anything when we hear the record with a bug...

Thanks for your assist !

read more...
    0 3
    • PilouhTV
      PilouhTV I've tried with another headphones and I got the same issue. In addition, my microphone is encountering (can't understand what I'm saying : I got a video if you need) for the first time issues. I restarted my computer and the pb was fixed.
      • Jan 14
  • New
    briback
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-02

Hi.

Does anyone know why the TC Helicon VOICESOLO FX150 is so impossible to find?

0 6
    • briback
      PedroRodrigues Hi briback, thank you for your post, please consider that VOICESOLO FX150 is not a legacy unit. Nevertheless any information on availability must be directed to the partners in the region,as it is the partner that selects what units to order and have available , please also consider that the partner also manage the shipping process directly so we would not have access to any information on that process. Thank you
      • October 6, 2021
  • New
    edecker83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-13

I don't know who to contact, how to contact anyone, or where to look. I've been looking all over the website about getting a possible refund on a product and I would like help. I tried replying to ticket emails and I tried filing new tickets. If there is someone I can get in touch with to give more details that would be great. 

read more...
    0 53
    • edecker83
      NicJonesMT Hi Edecker83.
      If it is a hardware unit you are ltrying to refund you would need to directly contact the store you purchased the unit from.
      If this is regarding a plugin, please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • August 14, 2021
      • Refund
        edecker83 So it's a complicated situation. I purchased the GoXLR, it broke within three months (have no idea how, the technical support gave me no reasons as to how), I sent it back to get it fixed, and have been waiting for six months to get any contact from anyone about and I am no longer interested in the product. Do I have to keep waiting to get this product back just to get a refund. I understand it's on backorder, but I'm not interested in the product. I just want my money back and don't want to deal with this headache anymore
        • August 20, 2021
  • New
    mesamark3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-09

I have an old unit and was using it for a solo acoustic gig but acoustic gig to monitor my vocals and I appear to have blown the speaker in it. Any idea how to even open the casing to access the speaker?

0 62
    • mesamark3
      PedroRodrigues Hi mesamark3, please consider that unfortunately we do not endorse any type of self repair process and in these cases we advise to contact one of our Partners, Reseller or Shops to request assistance for your unit, for this please follow the link below https://www.tc-helicon.com/buy.html Thank you
      • August 10, 2021