Statistics

289,997 members
172,581 posts
  • New
    edecker83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

I was wondering what sorts of precautions I could take to prevent electrostatic discharge. I have a GoXLR Mini and I hear a crackling sometimes. I don't know if this is a result of static discharge, but I've been reading up on it and everything seems to match up when it was most common. A lot of the crackling I heard was more common when it was cold out. I have felt headphone pads, I have a rug in my room, etc., and was wondering if there were any simple precautions i could take to prevent a discharge. I previously owned a full GoXLR, but that broke unexplainably and was having the same sort of problem. I've been thinking that the discharge is what shorted it. 

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    KevinJay45
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-25

I had sat down and put on my headset on and then I felt a shock on my hears and then I could not hear the right side of my headset. I rebooted my PC and think it would fix the problem. Now I connect any of my two headsets all it does is beep really loud.

View Video
    read more...
    0 7
    • KevinJay45
      WilliamR Hello Kevin, William From musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and create a tech support case and someone can get you set up as soon as possible.
      • Mar 25
  • New
    instressful
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-10

I've tried all the videos that were posted showing what they did. They all showed the same thing( pluging a 3.5m from thew headphone port of the Yeti to the Mic Port on the GOXLR. I've done that and still not picking up the audio.

Someone please help

read more...
    0 29
    • instressful
      NicJonesMT Hi Instressful.
      I've had a quick look at your video, and its a bit difficult to see but is the Volume pot on the Yeti turned up?
      If you plug your headphones directly into the Yeti can you hear yourself correctly?
      • Mar 10
    • instressful
      PedroRodrigues Hi instressful, thank you for your post, please note if you intend to use the popular Blue Yeti microphone, which has its own built-in headphone output, you should run that built-in headphone output into the GO XLR’s MIC input.
      For Blue Yeti mics powered via USB, plug the USB connector directly into your computer for power, but do not select the Blue Yeti as an audio source on the computer.
      Instead, the Blue Yeti’s headphone output will be the audio source for mixing inside GO XLR. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Mar 11
  • New
    instressful
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-08

My blue yeti wont connect to my Goxlr for some reason. I have a 3.5m jack going from the mic to the mic jack, and it's not picking up the mic at all.

I've looked at Youtube videos, but they all do the same thing with just putting a 3.5 from mic to Goxlr. I am completely stuck :/

read more...
    0 16
    • instressful
      ChrisEdwards1

Hi instressful, can I please just check that one of the following videos you have watched for this setup is the following - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcOgc_OKf9k

If so and you have followed all steps provided within this video and the issue remains can you please submit a technical support case so we can gather further details on your setup to assist further.

• Mar 8
      • Blue yeti mic issue
        instressful Hello ChrisEdwards1, I've tried this, but when i go into the mic setup, it's still not picking up my blue yeti. I tested my yeti to make sure it works, which it does, and it wont connect. I put in a support case, so im just waiting for a response
        • Mar 8
  • New
    SenpaiiRyy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-20

So randomly when using the goxlr mini the pc will lose the device as an input and output. Sometimes it comes back online sometimes it locks up programs set to the devices inputs/outputs. The device is not meting moved to cause wire connection loss, I will just be doing normal things and it cuts out losing all audio and then sometimes it comes back.

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Nspaker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-01

Hello, 

I would like to know if anyone has or had the same problem as me. I left my goxlr in sleep mode for about 10 hours, the time to go to work.

When I came back, the goxlr was making a clicking noise, I unplugged, plugged back in, it no longer turns on.

Is it possible that the problem comes from the power cable? Or if you know where it may come from, can you please tell me..

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    PilouhTV
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-14

Hello,

As mentionned in the title, I don't know why I have some loss when I play videogames on music or videogame sound.

I tryed to connect my headphones directly on the computer and it works perfectly. Meaning that is probably coming from the GO XLR.

Did you arleady noticed this issue ? Any advice ?

I have to say that I tryied to record it many times but we don't hear anything when we hear the record with a bug...

Thanks for your assist !

read more...
    0 16
    • PilouhTV
      PilouhTV I've tried with another headphones and I got the same issue. In addition, my microphone is encountering (can't understand what I'm saying : I got a video if you need) for the first time issues. I restarted my computer and the pb was fixed.
      • Jan 14
    • PilouhTV
      PedroRodrigues Hi PilouhTV, thank you for your post, I would first suggest to update your BIOS on your computer as well as the Motherboard. I would also suggest to switching to PCIE Gen3 in the BIOS may also help resolving this issue. Please confirm that you are connecting your unit directly to a computer via USB 2.0 PORT . I hope this helps
      • Feb 19
  • New
    briback
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-02

Hi.

Does anyone know why the TC Helicon VOICESOLO FX150 is so impossible to find?

0 7
    • briback
      PedroRodrigues Hi briback, thank you for your post, please consider that VOICESOLO FX150 is not a legacy unit. Nevertheless any information on availability must be directed to the partners in the region,as it is the partner that selects what units to order and have available , please also consider that the partner also manage the shipping process directly so we would not have access to any information on that process. Thank you
      • October 6, 2021
  • New
    edecker83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-13

I don't know who to contact, how to contact anyone, or where to look. I've been looking all over the website about getting a possible refund on a product and I would like help. I tried replying to ticket emails and I tried filing new tickets. If there is someone I can get in touch with to give more details that would be great. 

read more...
    0 65
    • edecker83
      NicJonesMT Hi Edecker83.
      If it is a hardware unit you are ltrying to refund you would need to directly contact the store you purchased the unit from.
      If this is regarding a plugin, please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • August 14, 2021
      • Refund
        edecker83 So it's a complicated situation. I purchased the GoXLR, it broke within three months (have no idea how, the technical support gave me no reasons as to how), I sent it back to get it fixed, and have been waiting for six months to get any contact from anyone about and I am no longer interested in the product. Do I have to keep waiting to get this product back just to get a refund. I understand it's on backorder, but I'm not interested in the product. I just want my money back and don't want to deal with this headache anymore
        • August 20, 2021
  • New
    mesamark3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-09

I have an old unit and was using it for a solo acoustic gig but acoustic gig to monitor my vocals and I appear to have blown the speaker in it. Any idea how to even open the casing to access the speaker?

0 73
    • mesamark3
      PedroRodrigues Hi mesamark3, please consider that unfortunately we do not endorse any type of self repair process and in these cases we advise to contact one of our Partners, Reseller or Shops to request assistance for your unit, for this please follow the link below https://www.tc-helicon.com/buy.html Thank you
      • August 10, 2021