Statistics

250,826 members
128,037 posts
  • New
    nunodantas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-18

Greetings I'm having trouble with recording with my xenyx 1204 fx (with USB interface) which software do you recommend using? I'm using Adobe audition but I can use others.

Can you please post a set up scheme for my ins and outs

Respectfully, 

Nuno

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    KLINT13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-17

I own a recording studio and bought a new Midas Venice F32 desk in 2013, it has always been and still is a great desk, however we now have a problem and need a solution asap. To keep up with techno we changed our old Mac Pro for a 2013 Mac Pro, the trash can design, its a seriously great computer. It is running O/S Catalia which is 64 bit. 

We haver tried everywhere to get a driver that will convince the Locic X Pro, running 64 bit on computer to run with a 32 bit desk, there has been no updated drivers for the wonderful Midas product since Beghringer took over. Please can someone there create this driver, we have found many dissasatisfied customers all trying to get this sorted. There are a number of 'wrong' fixes, we are running one but it makes the computer crash quite often, in the middle of a session is most embarring.

Hoping you can help,

Ken Lintern 13 Sound Studios

read more...
    0 6
    • KLINT13
      Dale_M Hi there, I am sorry but there has been no driver development on this console for many years, this has nothing to do with Behringer taking over as only the first few console were UK built and 90% of the others were China build which was supported up to El Capitan and Windows 8. Our best advice has always been to park the console with a MAC/PC as there is no further expansion or support on this console.
      • Sep 18
  • New
    asdf1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14
     Software Behringer UMC driver setup verzia 4.38.0                    výsledok , PC nevidí zariadenie , nespozná ani jeho názov,
              Softvare Behringer UMC driver setup verzia 4.59.0                                                        - " -
              Softvare Behringer UMC driver setup verzia 2.29.0                                                        - " -
              Podaril sa nainštaľovať balík doplnkov ASIO
    read more...
    0 13
    • asdf1234
      Dale_M Hi asdf1234 can you try your UMC 1820 with a different computer to see if the fault follows it? If it does please raise a technical ticket from the support tab above.
      • Sep 14
      • USB zvukovka Behringer UMC 1820 nevykazuje pripojenie na PC s WINJ 7 pri SW Software Behringer UMC driver setup verzia 4.38.0                    výsledok , PC nevidí zariadenie , nespozná ani jeho názov,           Softvare Behringer UMC driver setup verzia 4.59.0                                                        - " -           Softvare Behringer UMC driver setup verzia 2.29.0                                                        - " -           Podaril sa nainštaľovať balík doplnkov ASIO
        asdf1234 Dobrý deň , ďakujem za odpoveď , vyskúšal som 3 PC , ale bez úspechu , preberiem to cez technický lístok , ešte raz ďakujem , výsledok oznámim .
        • Sep 15
    • asdf1234
      asdf1234 Dobrý deň , ďakujem za odpoveď , k veci , preskúšal som UMC na 2 PC a 1 laptote , ale bez úspechu , tak to preženiem podľa Vášho pokynu , ešte raz ďakujem , výsledok oznámim .
      • Sep 15
  • New
    Paul_Vannatto
    Volunteer Moderator
    2021-09-14

The Wing Snipshot Toolbox has just been updated to 1.03 with the following new features

• Converter is now bi-directional - X32 scene to Wing snapshot, or Wing snapshot to X32 scene
    • A basic Wing snapshot parser
    • Added setup options

As always, suggestions, bug reports and questions are welcome

read more...
    3 14
  • New
    AudioOgre
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-10

PLease add, creat, publish an editor for the wing asap. There's no way I will buy, endorse or sell one of these consoles with out it. And there's just no good reason not to have it. Especially since your lower level consoles do have it and they work great!

read more...
    0 10
    • AudioOgre
      john0121 Hi, A wing editor is being worked on but we can't provide a release date at this time. Keep an eye on the community and Behringer social media for announcements of this nature.
      • Sep 10
  • New
    SYNTHUAXED
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

When I load a file into X32 Edit from my laptop, it'd be very helpful if the file name was displayed somewhere in the app - perhaps in the title bar, such as most other apps do.

No idea how to suggest that to Behringer, but if the idea resonates with anyone who can do so, I'd appreciate it.

read more...
    0 10
    • SYNTHUAXED
      Paul_Vannatto If X32-Edit is connected to the X32, when you load a scene, the scene number and name will display on the right side, just above the Undo and Go buttons. The app's title bar shows the console's name and IP address
      • Sep 7
  • New
    JackAlisea
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-04

Mac with Big Sur and cannot open x32 edit.  Help if you can! 

0 19
    • JackAlisea
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi JackAlisea, are you getting any form of error message when trying to open the application? If so could you please provide a screenshot of it?
      • Sep 3
    • JackAlisea
      JackAlisea I have tried to up load pic but its not uploading.
      • Sep 4
    • JackAlisea
      ChrisEdwards1

Hi JackAlisea, would you be able to try and send it via a PM or with Google Drive or Dropbox download link?

• Sep 4
  • New
    aarontroughton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

Hello all, apologies if this has been covered but im new to the forum.  Which version of the Midas Edit software is everyone rocking? Last few freelance gigs I've done have been in M32 land but getting a firmware compatibility issue. Consoles have been patched to 4.06, software version I'm using is PC 4.3 so I'm guessing a dial back on the software is needed...? Can't seem to find any legacy versions on the web... Any help from the hive mind would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    GaryHiggins
    Superhero - Level 1
    2021-09-03

WING Firmware Update - Summer Special 2021 Version 1.12.4 - (30 August 2021)

The console 1.12 firmware update offers some functional improvements, new effects and new features.

NOTE: the changes in this firmware are supported with WING CoPilot mobile app version 1.9.

It is sensible to periodically check for new firmware updates. New features and bug fixes will be released regularly. Our development team is eager to react to customer suggestions and to amaze you with improvements and new features. Visit the WING product page on behringer.com to download the latest firmware, install the update and enjoy the full potential of your WING.

This new WING Firmware version contains:

New Processing/Effects

• all aux channels now using input channel EQ (6 Bd, models)

• all aux channels feature new combo dynamics (expander/leveler)

• new channel dynamics plugin PIA2250

• new channel dynamics plugin LTA100 tube leveler

• MIX control added to WARMTH plugin

• new FX selection sub page featuring all the channel effects

• 5 new FX plugin Channel Strips: Even, Soul, Vintage, Bus, Mastering

New Features

• Channel delay (input channels, post processing) increased to 500ms/150mtrs for AV applications

• Increased drive range for warmth plugin

• Improved indication of pre/post send taps

• Channel pan/width now post tap (8) to make send tap selection more consistent

• Additional info message when using post fader send tap

• Improved channel strip overview (including fader position/level)

• Source edit auto select improved when source solo is active

© Music Tribe Global Brands Ltd. All rights reserved.
      All information in this document is subject to change without any further notice.

musictribe.com

behringer.com

New Features

• Touch panel test with logfile

• Activate source solo with SOLO button in source solo channel

• Allow screenshots of popover pages (CLR_SOLO closes page on release)

• Routing pages swapped to improve workflow for new users

• Configurable main link (off, 1/2, 1-3, 1-4)

• Autocorrect file/directory names that could lead to problems with some operating systems

• Help when setting DCA names (to control monitor levels)

• Bus/Main/Matrix EQ with speaker processor crossover filter types on lo/hi band

• Monitor source mix (add source signal to solo signal)

• EQ band solo trim preference for monitoring

• StageConnect indicator now also showing bus error state (off/green/red)

• Support for alternative DAC for aux outputs added

Bug Fixes

• Fixed VPH icon not updated correctly

• Cleanup source solo routing entries on routing page

• Fixed mute override when in sends on fader mode

• Fixed pitch correction fx issue, note on/off switches now correctly stored

read more...
    0 174
    • GaryHiggins
      KlausMock Nice update but maybe it would be helpful to provide a more in depth documentation of that features as well. At the moment every user must practice „trial&error“ to find out what the feature should do. At least a little bit more verbose release note will help.
      • Sep 3
      • Wing version 1.12.4
        GaryHiggins In the Wing private Facebook user groups, you can ask about anything. 4 people will respond, 2 will tell you exactly how it all works but be totally wrong, 1 will call you an idiot for being so stupid not to know it already and the last person will actually have your answer...but not till after 20 other people discuss the other 3 replies in minute detail :-) (I just wanted interested parties to know there WAS an update) I do agree with you, these updates are as close to a manual as it gets. It would be great if the extra time was taken to detail each feature and function. Honestly there is so much with the Wing I don't have a handle on yet it will take me a while to digest the new update, and many features before it even. Part of the joy I guess...
        • Sep 4
      • Wing version 1.12.4
        KlausMock First of all, facebook is one of the least social, or should I say unsocial, platform which should be used as a main communication channel of a company. This community forum here should be the main channel of Behringer. I do not use facebook, instagramm or twitter since they are only interested in selling private information of me. Second, A&H, for instance, is very poor in creating update packages for their products, but what they do, is to create updated documentation every time when they release a feature update for one product. Even if I like to have new features, more information about that features are important to use that features, otherwise that feature is pointless for much users.
        • ·
        • Sep 4
  • New
    Zlyno556
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

i got my GOXLR mini today and am having a problem with audio, i plugged it into my laptop and had 0 problems so I assume its a problem with my computer but I dont know exactly what, I did a lot so far like updating and reinstalling drivers, tinkering with windows settings etc. does anyone know a way to help?

read more...
    0 9
    • Zlyno556
      Dale_M We would advise trying the unit with another USB cable, if it's still the same try another/friends PC/MAC and if the fault follows it go to the support tab above and send us a Technical ticket so we can assist.
      • Aug 30
Go to page