Statistics

268,843 members
148,479 posts
  • New
    fernandobautist
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-16

Hello every body, warm regards from Atitlan at guatemala these is my first time writing. I have downloaded few times the edit app for mac V4.3 from my 2 different devices and None of the downloads open. They only blink, the finder window blinks too and... nothing happens. Can some one give me a hand with these please...

After some reading i have found that system requirements for the edit app are 10.7 or higher.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    justpherol7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-14

Hello guys. I have just bought a Mixer Behringer Xenyx x2442Usb. I want to make pleasant recordings from it. I plugged it to my computer. And when I launched the recording from audacity, the sound volume of the music that enters into the software through the USB entry is very low. 

Can anyone help me fix this problem please?

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    Nemorevera
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-09

Hello,

I recently just noticed after turning on my pc that the icons on the goxlr don't appear anymore. also the second and fourth one in the row seem to be dimmer in lighting. 

I've been trying to figure out why they aren't working.

Before I noticed that they weren't working, pressing the mute buttons didn't bring the faders down or anything, a pop up message in windows came up saying something about "usb...".

I restarted my pc, but that didn't fix the issue either. i unplugged / replugged the usb cable from the goxlr and everything started to work again. This is where i noticed the icons weren't working

i believe prior to this a message on the goxlr app said update failed?, yet there aren't any updates when i go and check

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Lind
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-08

Hallo TC-HELICON FORUM.

i have just rebooted PC, (Restartet everything)

And now, GOxlrMini doesn't work, when i try connect. To my PC

idk what im doink wronk, when its pluggin and configurating, its creating DriverError, i tried everything, also searched on google no help, try restartet my PC, no work. 

Unplugged and plugged USB didnt work.

Updated, DRIVER, tryid to find error, with Window Error Finder.

No help...

Can somebody help me out 

Best Regards. Adam  

read more...
    1 10
    • Lind
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here.

Have you tried to manually update the driver? The issues you've described are usually related to driver configuration and the resolution is to manually install the driver. I've attached a copy of the driver. Please do a manual install and test your device again. Please run the installation twice, the first uninstalls the driver and the second reinstalls it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ez0s4v94j2zs0uf/GoXLR_Driver_v4.67.0.zip?dl=0

Has your GoXLR or computer also gone through any recent updates? If so, Windows may have disabled your inputs/outputs. Update to the latest driver or reinstall the driver. I've attached a file for the download. Go to Playback/Recording Devices, and re-enable the device.

Go XLR basic troubleshooting:
      Try a different USB port/cable. Works best on 2.0 or 3.1 ports. 3.0 gets glitchy
      Update BIOS
      Check sound privacy settings
      Manually install/update driver

If the audio cut outs are stutter-like, generally speaking - audio stutters happen from:
      - Using a USB 3.0 port instead of a USB 2.0.
      - Being plugged into a USB extender/hub.
      - Being plugged into a part of the computer that is already maxing out its bandwidth.
      - Having out of date BIOS.
      - Having a bad USB cable.
      - Being plugged into the wrong type of connection.
      • Jan 12
  • New
    klaasvt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-08

Hey, crazy question for the Midas firmware team:

Would you ever consider adding a fully unlocked mode for the fader setup, similar to what other mixer manufacturers do, where we can just treat each fader as a channel and assign whatever we want to it, be it an input, output, matrix, dca, fx send or return.... rather than being locked down to the fader layer setup? This woudl be similar to what you can do now with third party apps on a tablet (wink Mixing Station) but I love my physical sliders!

Many people install these in a single location which as a set number of inputs and outputs, so you could then create a fader layer with all the channels you need in a single layer, rather than having to switch up layers just to see all you inputs (mic, aux, fx, etc...)

I know, of course you can just assign single chanels to DCAs and use that, but to get the the EQ or compressor settings of that channel, you have to go looking first. Or sombody turns the output down in the background, and you turn up your DCA but still have no output, off you are again, looking for that output...

Or am I setting up my mixer wrong? ;) Open for discussion!

read more...
    0 9
    • klaasvt
      Paul_Vannatto Unfortunately the M32/X32 fader layers are fixed by design and cannot be changed. Please understand that the M32/X32 design is 10+ years old now. But you could upgrade to the Wing which has exactly that feature you are desiring.
      • Jan 8
  • New
    Boabd1956
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-07

Where can I get the USB driver for this

0 5
  • New
    Georgelufkin2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-06

I wish to have two Ethernet cables connect to my Mac Mini, one for XR18 behringer and one for the Internet connection.  The X AIR edit software doesn't do this well any help?

0 5
    • Georgelufkin2
      Paul_Vannatto Set the switch on the XR18 to Ethernet and use an ethernet cable to connect it to your router. This is the way I do it when I'm at home and it works well.
      • Jan 5
  • New
    indwea
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-04

I recently upgraded a 2020 Mac Mini to macOS 12. Afterwards I can clearly see that the meters and RTA in x32edit are now very choppy. Looking at the CPU it seems very high. I then updated the firmwarm to 4.06 and x32edit to 4.3 and the meters and RTA are still choppy. However, now clicking on the EQ page with RTA on often crashes x32edit 4.3. The EQ page does not crash when I go back to using x32edit 4.2.

read more...
    1 89
  • New
    Jason1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-04

Can someone help submit this request to the driver development team in Behringer?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, thank you (Berginer) for the good and affordable products that you make.
    In particular, I am contacting you regarding the XR18 digital mixer driver.
    I am getting very good results with this mixer/interface for live performance with a DAW and a combination of analogue and digital inputs and outputs.

The issue regarding which I am contacting you is related to the windows audio stereo output driver. In the previous driver versions only channels 1&2 were exposed to windows for input and output.
    Currently with the latest driver "BEHRINGER_X18_v5.12.0_2021-06-30_setup" and mixer firmware "Behringer_XR18_Firmware_1.18", windows is able to recognise stereo input and output pairs 1&2, 3&4 , 5&6 , 7&8 and also octa input and output of channels 1 to 8 for surround sound. This is definitely a huge improvement.

What I am currently lacking is exposure to channels 17&18 for input and output.
    Now it can be argued that exposure to all channel pairs would be optimal, however, most multichannel needs would generally be handled via the ASIO driver in a DAW and general windows applications only handle stereo or surround output, so exposure to all channels is not really necessary.
    Channels 17&18 being an AUX channel with no preamps would generally be used of a Computer Playback(USB or analogue input), phone playback(analogue input), DAW backtrack playback(USB input) or some other audio deck or player via the analogue input. In all of those cases I would like to keep all my backtrack/ stemtrack or video player playback on that channel being able to output for example:
    A phone audio via the analogue AC input, windows audio-video player sound or default audio device on channels 17&18 via WDM and MME and DAW karaoke(or whatever) playback via AISO.
    Optimally in a live situation I can easily switch between the AC or USB input and can have multiple windows sounds and ASIO playback simultaneously on 17&18 Playback PC channel, but not having exposure can make the routing awkward confusing and scattered.
    I have confirmed in online forums that other users are using those two channels for similar functions.

I tried to manually edit the driver file and windows registry hoping those two channels will be seen by windows but that was unsuccessful, therefore I would like to request that this feature is added with a small incremental driver update please.

Links to relevant forums regarding channels 17&18:
    https://www.auriaapp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16367
    https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/behringer-xr18
    https://www.reddit.com/r/livesound/comments/icqwiv/behringer_xr18_lines_1718_help/

read more...
    0 9
    • Jason1234
      Dale_M Hi there please send this through via the Support tab above as a Pre Sales ticket, with the subject "feature request" Many thanks.
      • Jan 5
  • New
    JimmyJ
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-03

Hi guys, I'm really new to all this. Been trying to connect my mixer to FLstudio (New to both). There is no sound coming from either the laptop or FL Studio when i run a drum machine through it. The Behringer software upload takes me to a driver support site that requires further payment/credit card details which doesnt seem right.

Any tips on best driver to download or where i may be going wrong?

read more...
    0 10
    • JimmyJ
      fortherecord did you set up the aclx exe file yet, I don't actually remember exactly what that program is but to run monitor's you have to sex that up in your pc. If you have a purchased product from fl studio then the download file should have that.
      • Jan 3
    • JimmyJ
      Nigel67 Hi JimmyJ. Can you send me the link that you are clicking on please as you should not be paying for the ASIO4ALL driver. This is the page link below that you should be taken to, where you then click on the respective ASIO4ALL driver. The latest is version 2.15 Beta 3. I just tried downloading it myself, and have to admit that the first time I clicked on the respective driver it did come up with an advert but if you click on close, then the driver does download and from that point on, any other drivers you click on, the advert does not appear again. You should not be paying for the driver to download.

https://www.asio4all.org/
      • Jan 3
Go to page