Statistics

289,558 members
172,076 posts
  • New
    xtoxicxcarnage
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

Mute to stream isn't working for me on my GOXLR. I've tried updating software and such. Nothing happens, now if I mute to all then i can't hear anyone and as well as the stream

0 18
    • xtoxicxcarnage
      NicJonesMT Hi xtoxicxcarnage.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please clearly show all of your settings in your Go XLR and a description of your setup.
      • Wed at 12:22 AM
    • xtoxicxcarnage
      PedroRodrigues Hi xtoxicxcarnage just to clarify, if you select "Mute All" for your Chat channel, pressing mute will mute the incoming chat, which would mute on stream, and will mute your outgoing mic to the chat, but not to your stream.
      On the other hand, this might get masked a bit and you wouldn't see if you had Mute All set, since the fader drop still mutes the channel, but it does show up when you load with a mute mode other than all.
      I hope this helps
      Thank you
      • Wed at 12:58 AM
  • New
    Hirsute
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-06-22

I'm running a Macbook with the latest software - where can I find a copy of the offline editor for a Midas pro2

0 2
  • New
    Lolothva
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-08

Bonjour je voudrais savoir les paramètres a régler pour fl studio pour l'associer à une behringer wing et aussi les paramètres de la console à régler.

Bonne journée

0 5
  • New
    MickMake
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd post this here and see if anyone is interested.

I've written a HomeAssistant add-on that will sync all data coming from an X32 to an HA instance.

Home Assistant has some fairly decent automation capabilities - triggers, scripts, etc.

So, you should be able to setup some complex automations - useful for limited crew, or just adding one-shot configs.

EG:

- You can parallel faders, so change to one fader makes a change on another.

- More complex mutegroups - unmute channels, only if fader/gain is set sanely.

- Auto-mute/unmute when levels are beyond a threshold.

- Auto-record to USB on channel unmute.

https://github.com/MickMake/GoX32

It's working well, but at this stage requires some knowledge of HA.

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Angelatinker1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

For someone reason when I plug the device into my pc it doesn't see it and connect it... any suggestions

0 2
    • Angelatinker1
      WilliamR Hello, Please be sure you are using the latest GOXLR app and the included 12 volt DC power supply that comes with your unit. Also, be sure you are not using a USB hub or extender cables, try plugging directly into the USB port. If this fails I would also try a different USB cable as well.
      • May 25
  • New
    MixingLane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-15

Challenges using In StageCONNECT Calculator (SCCalculator)
    My proposed setup would be: Wing (FOH) - AES50 - Hub4 - SC - DN4816-I - SC - DN4816-I

• It's not possible to select Wing AND Hub4. What could be the reason for that?
    • Second DN4816-I is greyed out but daisy chaining the DN4816-I should be possible.

Any thoughts about this?

read more...
    0 39
    • MixingLane
      Paul_Vannatto Do you actually have all of these devices?
      • May 15
    • MixingLane
      MixingLane

No, Paul, I don't, yet. I'm absorbing all details as to fully understand the potential use. Based on that, investment plan will be generated.

• May 16
  • New
    ldit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-14

Hi

What  are the minimum requirements for a windows PC to run M32 Edit

Thanks

0 11
    • ldit
      KevinMaxwell I am running it on a PC running Windows 7 and it works just fine. so the requirements are very low.
      • May 14
  • New
    Hoku
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-08

I'm not sure what part of the mixer is the issue but whever I share my screen and/or window on discord, the audio immediatly begins cutting out. Sometimes if you wait long enough it comes back, other times it doesn't.

I just did a fresh reload of Windows 11 and hooked my headset to my PC and had no issues. I just hooked my mixer back up and am once again having this issue.

read more...
    0 9
    • Hoku
      NicJonesMT Hi Hoku
      Please click the Support tab at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much information as possible on your setup, and also provide a screen shot of the Windows App Volume and Device preferences menu.
      • May 9
  • New
    Samitoo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-06

Hello, I m trying to connect My venice U 16 to my mac,

It does not vrecognize it

I m on sierra OS 12.6,

What Os should I move to for compatibility ?

0 11
    • Samitoo
      Samitoo Hello, can anyone running a Venice 16 tell me what Os he's using?
      • May 10
    • Samitoo
      Samitoo The ticket status indicates that it is solved, how can that be ? I still got no answer or solution
      • May 10
  • New
    Janicefoster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-29

Hi,

Does Behringer have it's own DAW yet?  I read somewhere that once I register my product I will receive a code to download Traction?  I am currently using Wavepad/Mixpad but would love to use one best set for Behringer... I've just started my own small studio so not too clued up yet on everything.  I do keep getting a message on my PC telling me that my earphones are set on the ASI and my output package isn't so I can't hear my voice through the earphones while recording.  

Thanks a mill

Janice

read more...
    0 22
    • Janicefoster
      PedroRodrigues Hi Janicefoster, thank you for your post, effectively Behringer has not release its own DAW, when it comes to the registration process you are correct, you will receive a redemption code for the WAVEFORM DAW.

For the configuration process for WAVEFORM DAW I would suggest following the guidance below to assist you on the configuration process.

To download and the set-up WAVEFORM DAW please follow the link below:

https://www.tracktion.com/products/waveform-free

To confirm that you have configured your interface correctly with WAVEFORM please follow the link below to gain access to the configurations guides that will help you confirm that your unit is correctly configured on the DAW and the routing and input stages are all properly assigned considering your requirements.

https://www.tracktion.com/training/videos

For any more detailed information on this DAW implementation please follow the link below:

https://tracktion.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

In the case of issues with any other DAW I would suggest contacting the developers directly and request assistance.

Thank you
      • Apr 30
    • Janicefoster
      Dale_M Behringer is hoping to one day develop its own DAW but the Traction code is a 3rd party freeware -can you advise your case number so we can check for you?
      • Apr 30
      • Does Behringer have its own DAW
        JeffRusin Music tribe/Barringer was supposed to update firmware on X 32 or M 32 mix years ago and haven’t been able to achieve this if you think they’re going to one day develop its own daw I want what you’re smoking
        • May 10
Go to page