Statistics

305,631 members
189,951 posts
  • New
    ampridge
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-29

Hello,

I just purchased a Midas Venice F32, I know it's discontinued model, but I was told the preamps are excellent, & love the analog feel of the knobs. Would you please tell me what program I would need, so I am able to record? And would you send me a manual for it please?

cheers,

Amp.

read more...
    0 5
    • ampridge
      Paul_Vannatto The manual is found at the Midas F32 product page found here (look on right side under documentation)
      https://www.midasconsoles.com/midas/product?modelCode=P0AD6

Regarding software to record multi-track, any DAW will work. Many of us prefer Reaper (Reaper.fm).

You do know that the F32 only has Firewire to connect to a computer. Do you have a computer with Firewire port?
      • 15 hours ago
    • ampridge
      ampridge

Hello Paul, I would like an Apple MacPro, but I didn’t want to spend $5,000 & up for a new, or I was also considering building one myself….What would you recommend Sir?

• 11 hours ago
    • ampridge
      Paul_Vannatto Unfortunately Firewire is a very old interface and I don't know of any recently made computer that provides it. One suggestion is to use a desktop (or tower) computer and install a PCIE Firewire card (available on Amazon, etc.). If it is an older computer, I would suggest you use a linux OS instead of Mac OS or Windows, since most linux OS take less CPU power.
      • 6 hours ago
  • New
    BerndVanPraet
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-20

Hi,

When prepping a showfile with a lot of scene's it would be helpfull to have the channel / aux mutes to be selected in Machino.

At this moment I don't find it back there.

0 3
  • New
    lecletticogiglio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-16

Hi guys,

I wish to record my DJing practice.

I've connected the DJ controller audio out to the Xenyx Q802USB and then connected the Xenyxto the MacBook via USB.

I've opened Audacity and set the audio setup in the way you see in the picture.

But it does not record anyhting...

What did I do wrong? Thank you!!!

Tony

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Chrisgehlen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-13

Hello everybody!!!

Any chance to have a editor offline for Windows????

Please!!!!!!!!

0 19
  • New
    B222
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-07

Hi When signing into blutooth with my iPhone to use with the flow 8 I get asked for a Pin? Where do I find this please?

Thanks,

B

0 10
  • New
    Fifou
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-03

Hello All,

I was really happy to see that flow mix app required only iOS 9. I can use it with my "old" iPad on iOS10. Great Job !

But what about FlowMix.App ? only with Mac OSX11 ? Really ?

I use a lot of 2012 MacbookPros for audio in my shows, and they work great. But I can't use the app to control the mixer.

Does FlowMix.app really requires OSX11 ? Or could it run on 10.13 (or 10.15) (with some tweaks from your coders..)

All the best

Philippe

read more...
    0 17
    • Fifou
      PedroRodrigues Hi Fifou, thank you for your post, we are working ASAP to resolve that issue and to be able to release a compatible FlowMix.App. Please bare with us. Thank you for your patience.
      • Nov 4
    • Fifou
      Fifou

Hi Pedro,
      Thanks for your reply.
      Keep us informed.
      Best

• Nov 5
  • New
    VinceCooper
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-10-30

Hi All,

I have recently acquired a KT DN9331 which I will be using in conjunction with a Midas Pro2C desk.

I would like to get the DN9331 onto the latest software revision - 4.08 I believe - but I'm struggling!

The s/w version currently appears to be G2.3.1 and I have attempted the Elgar + TFTP Server route but cannot get it to work.

As I understand it, one can update the DN9331 software using the Midas Updater, but as I have never used that before, is there any shared wisdom out there that would guide me through this?

Thanks everybody!

Cheers Vince 

read more...
    0 5
    • VinceCooper
      WilliamR Hello, Please click on the support link above and create a tech support case. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Oct 31
  • New
    Maryl506
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-21

Can someone please remind me the settings of how to stream my iTunes into my gaming party chat.  Thanks in advance 

0 5
    • Maryl506
      NicJonesMT Hi Maryl506. I'm assuming that you have a Go XLR?
      Get iTunes to play some audio and then go into your Windows Sound settings > App Volume and device preferences and change iTunes to one of the Go XLR options (Music for example). Go into your Go XLR Routing table and ensure that you have Music routed to your Chat Mic Option and set this as the input on your Party Chat.
      The chat should now be able to hear your music.
      • Oct 25
  • New
    TroyGuillory
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-10-12

The monitor mixer app for iPhone M32-Q not showing the channel labeled with words correctly as well as unstable like some times the faders will move sporadically and yes I work in IT field and I have a very powerful wifi unit on the gig.I have noticed the app has not been update for quite so time now and have not found any solution to this issue I have 1 M32 Live , 2  M32R Live, M32C, and MR 18 I have a client with a 11 piece band and they all have in ears it would be a tremendous help if this app would work correctly and I know there are other apps that just are not quite there like the M32-Q app is if it was working correctly. I have made a significant investment in Midas and I plan on moving up to the pro boards in the future I would appreciate some type of concrete answer on this issue the vendor I purchase this product from has no answer to this issue and sent me your way.

read more...
    0 15
    • TroyGuillory
      Paul_Vannatto Install and use Mixing Station instead.
      • Oct 12
    • TroyGuillory
      GaryHiggins Mixing Station for apple products works perfectly. There is a bit of a learning curve and the app itself is not as slick GUI wise. As far as functions it far surpasses anything else and is constantly updated.
      • Oct 14
  • csutton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-09

Hello, I am recording my voice and it shows on the input meter when recording and it shows on the output meter when playing back, however when I play it back on X32 Edit there is zero volume in my speakers but when I take the thumb drive out and play it back on my laptop there is very faint low volume? 

read more...
    0 1
Go to page