Statistics

285,936 members
167,999 posts
  • New
    MickMake
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd post this here and see if anyone is interested.

I've written a HomeAssistant add-on that will sync all data coming from an X32 to an HA instance.

Home Assistant has some fairly decent automation capabilities - triggers, scripts, etc.

So, you should be able to setup some complex automations - useful for limited crew, or just adding one-shot configs.

EG:

- You can parallel faders, so change to one fader makes a change on another.

- More complex mutegroups - unmute channels, only if fader/gain is set sanely.

- Auto-mute/unmute when levels are beyond a threshold.

- Auto-record to USB on channel unmute.

https://github.com/MickMake/GoX32

It's working well, but at this stage requires some knowledge of HA.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Janicefoster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-29

Hi,

Does Behringer have it's own DAW yet?  I read somewhere that once I register my product I will receive a code to download Traction?  I am currently using Wavepad/Mixpad but would love to use one best set for Behringer... I've just started my own small studio so not too clued up yet on everything.  I do keep getting a message on my PC telling me that my earphones are set on the ASI and my output package isn't so I can't hear my voice through the earphones while recording.  

Thanks a mill

Janice

read more...
    0 12
    • Janicefoster
      PedroRodrigues Hi Janicefoster, thank you for your post, effectively Behringer has not release its own DAW, when it comes to the registration process you are correct, you will receive a redemption code for the WAVEFORM DAW.

For the configuration process for WAVEFORM DAW I would suggest following the guidance below to assist you on the configuration process.

To download and the set-up WAVEFORM DAW please follow the link below:

https://www.tracktion.com/products/waveform-free

To confirm that you have configured your interface correctly with WAVEFORM please follow the link below to gain access to the configurations guides that will help you confirm that your unit is correctly configured on the DAW and the routing and input stages are all properly assigned considering your requirements.

https://www.tracktion.com/training/videos

For any more detailed information on this DAW implementation please follow the link below:

https://tracktion.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

In the case of issues with any other DAW I would suggest contacting the developers directly and request assistance.

Thank you
      • Apr 30
    • Janicefoster
      Dale_M Behringer is hoping to one day develop its own DAW but the Traction code is a 3rd party freeware -can you advise your case number so we can check for you?
      • Apr 30
      • Does Behringer have its own DAW
        JeffRusin Music tribe/Barringer was supposed to update firmware on X 32 or M 32 mix years ago and haven’t been able to achieve this if you think they’re going to one day develop its own daw I want what you’re smoking
        • May 10
  • New
    BillKershaw
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-25

Hi there,

I am getting an error when trying to access the Behringer wiki for information about the X-Air edit software.

The site url I have is https://behringerwiki.musictribe.com

Can it be please be sorted or is/was it terminal and no longer provided?

read more...
    0 14
    • BillKershaw
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Bill, it looks as though you are right that the wiki is down again. There wasn't much there about X-Air Edit. I did transfer some of the details (such as the midi implementation, etc.) to the Behringer.world/wiki, but not the X-Air Edit details. If there is specific questions you have, I'll be glad to help.
      • Apr 25
    • BillKershaw
      BillKershaw

Thanks Paul, I don’t have any specific question at present but noticed that a couple of links to the Behringerwiki site about the X-Air that I have embedded in my own private wiki site were no longer resolving. I am hoping that once the wiki site is recovered they will work again :-)

• Apr 26
  • New
    Gtrpete
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-25

Please help

I downloaded the flow mix to both my iPhone and iPad , I can open the app on my iPad but not the iPhone 

I turned the iPad Bluetooth off but still can't get the flow mix to open 

it says it's connected but won't open 

thanks

pete

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    Fifteenflat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-25

this mixer didnt come wth software with the mixer i was told to go to behringers wesite but i cant get the downloads to work email is [email protected]

0 1
  • New
    SanDhy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-14

Please help me, maybe I'm just dumb.
    My X-Live Card is set to 32in/32out and the SD-Card Recording is just fine but my PC just gets 8in/8out. Tried it with Cubase and Cakewalk but that of course doesnt matter because in my sound settings I just get that 8 channels in the first place.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Do you need any more information?

Thank you.

Greetz SanDhy

read more...
    0 8
    • SanDhy
      CraigFowler If using windows, you need to be using the ASIO driver off the Behringer website. Windows' own audio driver only allows for 8 channels max.
      • Apr 14
  • New
    Mac1966
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-10

Can you show me where I can getbyhe software download for pro mixer dx 2000 usb please

0 7
    • Mac1966
      Nigel67 Hi Mac1966. Can you advise which software download you are describing as I have been told that there wasn't any bundled software with the product. The only software available was the Windows Audio Driver software which can be downloaded from here; https://www.asio4all.org/
      • Apr 11
  • New
    Andy69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-09

Hi i am having trouble configering This mixer as an input in Cubase 11.

0 14
    • Andy69
      PedroRodrigues Hi Andy69, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest following the link below to access a full configuration guidance for Cubase 11:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEGHrn-Ymc

When it comes to the Xenyx x1622usb, please take in to account that this unit will only supply a bi-directional stereo signal via USB and will not support multitracking.

This means that you must configure Cubase 11 to reflect this USB feature.

Thank you
      • Apr 10
  • New
    ERA1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

I have been trying to update the firmware on my X32 and this has been quite a task. Ive literally used this board only twice since Ive bought it new. I was trying to update to the latest firmware 4.2 (or 4.somthing). I was at 3.somthing. I was trying to even take smaller steps up to the latest firmware. Ive used 4 different thumb drives, Reformating and not reformating. Finally I got one to upload, It was an earlier version (2.somthing). I didnt mean to even try an earlier firmware but accidently did so. Well the earlier firmware loaded. Now I cannot even power the board down without just hardshutting it down (power switch). I cannot find the power down button on any window. Or even a menu that allows you to update the firmware. Ive tried the "hold the USB view button down while turning on the power switch. It just tells me "firmware cant be found, or somthing similar. Ive searched for videos or articals and can find nothing useful. Can someone please help me. 

Thank you in advance.    Eddie

read more...
    0 3
    • ERA1
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. The power down feature in the menu was not added until a later version. You will not hurt anything by using the power switch.

I'd start by looking at your USB Drives. The USB must be 32GB or less and formatted Fat32. Also, the update file should be the only file present on the root directory of the drive.

One other thing, there is no need to update in steps, you can jump from any X32 firmware to any other X32 firmware.
      • Apr 5
  • New
    Spanky55
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-04

I hope all are doing well. I am somewhat new to posting and requesting information and before going down the rabbit hole and doing the research I will ask the my Behringer Tribe starting with the equiment and what I wanting to accomplise.

equipment involved:

X18 X AIR Edit FW Ver: 1.18

Fire Tablet HD 8 (10th generation) Build  0022247240580

Sony MDR-7506 Headphones

My Goal:

A discrete 18X6 stereo monitor mix with existing equipment.

I am seeking a higher level of sonic quality for the end users of the Slippery Slope Studios with the equipment at hand. I find the sonic qualitiy on the (mono) aux send to the headsets just doesn't have what I am looking for with the flexability of personal mixers like the POWERPLAY P16-M without the $1200 for 4 of the P16-M.

I want to use the Fire Tablet headphone outputs. Has this been done and if so can the Tribe offer a direction where to locate the answers whether YES or NO?  

I appreciate you all for your willingness to offer directions to those who need a little light on their path.

Thank you very Much

Scott C Dyar

read more...
    0 9
    • Spanky55
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Scott, what you are trying to do won't work. That is because the tablet connects to the console (X18) via wifi using ethernet UDP protocol and sends and received OSC commands only. No audio is tranferred via wifi/ethernet. What I have done is to combine the tablet (using Mixing Station) and Behringer P1 personal monitor (hardwired to the console with 2 XLR cables) to provide the musician(s) with both monitor control and audio.
      • Apr 4
      • Using X18/Amazon Fire for audio output for individual monitor mix
        Spanky55 Sorry, I am the newbee.
        • Apr 4
    • Spanky55
      Spanky55 Thank you Paul for reaching out to me and for your personal working solution. I'm an old school musician engineer I am attempting to get my head wrapped around this OLD and NEW audio technology (1's and 0's). i know not that new but the deep dives will be. thank you again and I will be posting my findings and work arounds. Cheers and Thank you
      • Apr 4
    • Spanky55
      Spanky55 Hello Paul_Vannatto,
      • Apr 5
Go to page