Statistics

290,001 members
172,585 posts
  • New
    Tdriver15
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-02

Hey there,

I actually set up my cloud account from a HD96-24. However, I didn't see the activation email until after the link expired. I've tried multiple times to resend the email, but I can't seem to get another activation email. I've double checked the email and my junk folder. 

Thanks. 

read more...
    0 2
    • Tdriver15
      NicJonesMT Hi TDriver15.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. One of the team will then be able to assist you.
      • Jul 3
  • New
    Hirsute
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-06-22

I'm running a Macbook with the latest software - where can I find a copy of the offline editor for a Midas pro2

0 8
    • Hirsute
      Dale_M The OLE can be found in the Software section of any of the PRO series consoles as it is the same for all, please use this link: https://www.midasconsoles.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BNM
      • Jun 22
    • Hirsute
      ChristopherHarrison8 Hello. I want to say that I just need an editor of this kind. I make a lot of mistakes even in messages to my relatives and friends. What can I say about my writing assignments. Quite recently, I began to prepare for the defense of my dissertation, but almost immediately I realized that I could not cope on my own. I turned to dissertation writing services usa https://www.dissertation-service.org/ Writing such a paper requires a lot of time and effort. And the experienced authors of this company do an excellent job. This is not surprising, because there are 375 PhDs in their team. This inspires confidence.
      • Jul 3
  • New
    MixingLane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-15

Challenges using In StageCONNECT Calculator (SCCalculator)
    My proposed setup would be: Wing (FOH) - AES50 - Hub4 - SC - DN4816-I - SC - DN4816-I

• It's not possible to select Wing AND Hub4. What could be the reason for that?
    • Second DN4816-I is greyed out but daisy chaining the DN4816-I should be possible.

Any thoughts about this?

read more...
    0 42
    • MixingLane
      Paul_Vannatto Do you actually have all of these devices?
      • May 15
    • MixingLane
      MixingLane

No, Paul, I don't, yet. I'm absorbing all details as to fully understand the potential use. Based on that, investment plan will be generated.

• May 16
  • New
    ldit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-14

Hi

What  are the minimum requirements for a windows PC to run M32 Edit

Thanks

0 11
    • ldit
      KevinMaxwell I am running it on a PC running Windows 7 and it works just fine. so the requirements are very low.
      • May 14
  • New
    Samitoo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-06

Hello, I m trying to connect My venice U 16 to my mac,

It does not vrecognize it

I m on sierra OS 12.6,

What Os should I move to for compatibility ?

0 11
    • Samitoo
      Samitoo Hello, can anyone running a Venice 16 tell me what Os he's using?
      • May 10
    • Samitoo
      Samitoo The ticket status indicates that it is solved, how can that be ? I still got no answer or solution
      • May 10
  • New
    Clarizion
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-04-23

I am working through a workflow and I am tying to help my Sound technicians remember they need to start the recording at a particular time.   We have signs and other items to help them remember but they get involved in the service and forget to start the recording.  I would like to be able to monitor, start and stop the recording of our sermon for posting later from the app and can't seem to find the controls.

In setup there appears to be a recorder option but I don't see where it changes anything.   Anyone have some direction on where this is in the UI so I can use it?

read more...
    0 11
    • Clarizion
      Clarizion Well apparently my system needed a restart for it to show up. This morning all was present after an update completed and the application was restarted again. So if anyone has something not show up when they select an option to be pinned try a reboot and restart the application if an application restart doesn't fix it immediately.
      • Apr 24
    • Clarizion
      Paul_Vannatto The USB recorder is only available in M32-Edit when it is connected (via ethernet or wifi) to the console. But that won't help the techs to remember to start the recording at a specific time.
      • Apr 24
  • New
    Gaury
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12

My setup

Windows 10 pc Acer

MAIR EDIT CRASH when i clic on shortcut

Midas mr18  on off

Mair édit 1.7 download 

0 5
  • New
    twilliams
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-28

I have some snippets set up on my Midas M32. The young man that set them up isn't availiable and I was wondering if there is anyway to see how they were set up from looking on the mixer or mixer software on the computer?

0 10
    • twilliams
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you open the Scenes>Snippets menu on the mixer and scroll through the snippets you can see which parameters and channels are selected for each. Then load them and see how the parameters change and use the Utility button to be able to select EDIT to change the names so you can name them something you can recognize.
      • Mar 28
    • twilliams
      Paul_Vannatto One way to know what exactly the snippets do is to export them to files and have a look at them using a text editor. If you need help interpreting the OSC commands, let me know.
      • Mar 28
      • Snippet
        twilliams When I open the files here is what it shows. It don't show how it was created. #4.0# "Guitar - Punch" 33554432 0 0 0 1
        /config/userrout/in 129 130 3 4 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160
        • Mar 29
    • twilliams
      Paul_Vannatto That could have been created using either the snippet screen in the M32 console, the M32-Edit app or 3rd party apps, such as Scene Parser.

The first line is the header that provides the version number (#4.0#), title ("Guitar - Punch") and the bitmap index of what was selected in the snippet filter interface.

The second line provides the 32 index numbers of the input assignments to the Routing, User In screen and the index number coincides with the column number (eg. 129 is Card 1). Zero (0) is OFF.

If you want more details, have a look at Patrick's X32 OSC Protocol document, found here:
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Snbwx3m6us6L1qeP1_pD6s8hbJpIpD0a/view
      • Mar 29
  • New
    milet0
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-04

Hello everyone, first, I'm sorry for the english.

I have a problem connecting an M32C to my pc. When I go to the routing settings without connecting the console, everything looks ok, but when I connect it the XLR apart don't show nothing.

I was searching for this problem, but I cannot find a solution

read more...
    0 7
    • milet0
      Paul_Vannatto That is because the M32C does not have any XLR outputs on the back of itself. That is why you are not seeing anything.
      • Mar 4
  • New
    TomBuccino
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-04

Good Morning All:

Can someone provide a reference to documentation or video with detailed instructins to update firmware for the DL16 stage box? I currently have the original firmware installed from approximately 6-years ago.

Many Thanks!

Tom

read more...
    0 17
Go to page