Statistics

306,241 members
190,611 posts
  • New
    ampridge
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-29

Hello,

I just purchased a Midas Venice F32, I know it's discontinued model, but I was told the preamps are excellent, & love the analog feel of the knobs. Would you please tell me what program I would need, so I am able to record? And would you send me a manual for it please?

cheers,

Amp.

read more...
    0 8
    • ampridge
      Paul_Vannatto The manual is found at the Midas F32 product page found here (look on right side under documentation)
      https://www.midasconsoles.com/midas/product?modelCode=P0AD6

Regarding software to record multi-track, any DAW will work. Many of us prefer Reaper (Reaper.fm).

You do know that the F32 only has Firewire to connect to a computer. Do you have a computer with Firewire port?
      • Nov 29
    • ampridge
      ampridge

Hello Paul, I would like an Apple MacPro, but I didn’t want to spend $5,000 & up for a new, or I was also considering building one myself….What would you recommend Sir?

• Nov 29
    • ampridge
      Paul_Vannatto Unfortunately Firewire is a very old interface and I don't know of any recently made computer that provides it. One suggestion is to use a desktop (or tower) computer and install a PCIE Firewire card (available on Amazon, etc.). If it is an older computer, I would suggest you use a linux OS instead of Mac OS or Windows, since most linux OS take less CPU power.
      • Nov 29
    • ampridge
      ampridge Wow, then what’s your best advice Paul? I’m begging you, because I really need to get this up & running?…This is why…..
      • Nov 30
    • ampridge
      ampridge Sorry I didn’t mean to send the same picture
      • Nov 30
  • New
    BerndVanPraet
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-20

Hi,

When prepping a showfile with a lot of scene's it would be helpfull to have the channel / aux mutes to be selected in Machino.

At this moment I don't find it back there.

0 3
  • New
    Chrisgehlen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-13

Hello everybody!!!

Any chance to have a editor offline for Windows????

Please!!!!!!!!

0 19
  • New
    TroyGuillory
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-10-12

The monitor mixer app for iPhone M32-Q not showing the channel labeled with words correctly as well as unstable like some times the faders will move sporadically and yes I work in IT field and I have a very powerful wifi unit on the gig.I have noticed the app has not been update for quite so time now and have not found any solution to this issue I have 1 M32 Live , 2  M32R Live, M32C, and MR 18 I have a client with a 11 piece band and they all have in ears it would be a tremendous help if this app would work correctly and I know there are other apps that just are not quite there like the M32-Q app is if it was working correctly. I have made a significant investment in Midas and I plan on moving up to the pro boards in the future I would appreciate some type of concrete answer on this issue the vendor I purchase this product from has no answer to this issue and sent me your way.

read more...
    0 15
    • TroyGuillory
      Paul_Vannatto Install and use Mixing Station instead.
      • Oct 12
    • TroyGuillory
      GaryHiggins Mixing Station for apple products works perfectly. There is a bit of a learning curve and the app itself is not as slick GUI wise. As far as functions it far surpasses anything else and is constantly updated.
      • Oct 14
  • New
    BerndVanPraet
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-08-08

Hi,

it would be handy to get the option to change the order of the inserts on the console.

Easy like drag en drop it in the way you want, so you can try out different insert structures.

0 3
  • New
    Tdriver15
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-02

Hey there,

I actually set up my cloud account from a HD96-24. However, I didn't see the activation email until after the link expired. I've tried multiple times to resend the email, but I can't seem to get another activation email. I've double checked the email and my junk folder. 

Thanks. 

read more...
    0 9
    • Tdriver15
      NicJonesMT Hi TDriver15.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. One of the team will then be able to assist you.
      • Jul 3
  • New
    Hirsute
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-06-22

I'm running a Macbook with the latest software - where can I find a copy of the offline editor for a Midas pro2

0 198
  • New
    MixingLane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-15

Challenges using In StageCONNECT Calculator (SCCalculator)
    My proposed setup would be: Wing (FOH) - AES50 - Hub4 - SC - DN4816-I - SC - DN4816-I

• It's not possible to select Wing AND Hub4. What could be the reason for that?
    • Second DN4816-I is greyed out but daisy chaining the DN4816-I should be possible.

Any thoughts about this?

read more...
    0 215
    • MixingLane
      Paul_Vannatto Do you actually have all of these devices?
      • May 15
    • MixingLane
      MixingLane

No, Paul, I don't, yet. I'm absorbing all details as to fully understand the potential use. Based on that, investment plan will be generated.

• May 16
  • New
    ldit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-14

Hi

What  are the minimum requirements for a windows PC to run M32 Edit

Thanks

0 16
    • ldit
      KevinMaxwell I am running it on a PC running Windows 7 and it works just fine. so the requirements are very low.
      • May 14
  • New
    Samitoo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-06

Hello, I m trying to connect My venice U 16 to my mac,

It does not vrecognize it

I m on sierra OS 12.6,

What Os should I move to for compatibility ?

0 16
    • Samitoo
      Samitoo Hello, can anyone running a Venice 16 tell me what Os he's using?
      • May 10
    • Samitoo
      Samitoo The ticket status indicates that it is solved, how can that be ? I still got no answer or solution
      • May 10
Go to page