Statistics

305,633 members
189,953 posts
  • New
    Maryl506
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-21

Can someone please remind me the settings of how to stream my iTunes into my gaming party chat.  Thanks in advance 

0 5
    • Maryl506
      NicJonesMT Hi Maryl506. I'm assuming that you have a Go XLR?
      Get iTunes to play some audio and then go into your Windows Sound settings > App Volume and device preferences and change iTunes to one of the Go XLR options (Music for example). Go into your Go XLR Routing table and ensure that you have Music routed to your Chat Mic Option and set this as the input on your Party Chat.
      The chat should now be able to hear your music.
      • Oct 25
  • New
    amconrad96
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-01

I have a GoXLR Mini and When I turn on my PC my audio does not come to my headphones for a solid 30 minutes and intermittently cuts in and out when it does come back. Does anyone have an Idea why this is happening? I tried reinstalling the software and the issue persists.

read more...
    0 16
    • amconrad96
      PedroRodrigues Hi amconrad96, thank you for your post, in this case I would first suggest that you update your BIOS and the USB DRIVERS on your MOTHERBOARD. When this process is concluded you can then shift your attention to your GOXLR configuration process. Please make sure that you have installed the latest GOXLR APP and that your USB CABLE is in good conditions. When it comes to your headphones, lease confirm that you are you using a 1 x 1/8" TRS, stereo to connect your headphones. Please check the video below that will be very useful on this matter:
      https://youtu.be/7aNajiA_exw I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Oct 2
  • New
    Hollssii26
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-29

I recently switched from go xlr mini to the big one and the app won't work with the big go xlr, it still shows the mini in the viewer, and it says 'go xlr mini isn't connected' but the go xlr is connected. I've tried uninstalling and restarting my computer I've done it a bunch of times but I'm getting no further and now I'm stuck with a £400 mic not working. 

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Girgzdys
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-28

Hi all. Were I can Find GOXLR Mini drivers?? because I have download app from original page, but no drivers, and need more few files....

0 14
    • Girgzdys
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Girgzdys, The GO XLR Drivers are automatically downloaded and installed during the GO XLR App installation. If you are experiencing any Driver issues/error messages related to drivers please first try using the Driver Repair function within the app.
      This can be found in the System tab under the Help & Support section, if upon using this you are still experiencing issues could you go to the Support tab at the top of this page and submit a technical support ticket so we may assist further.
      • Aug 28
  • New
    rttew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-24

When I download the go xlr mini software, it installs a chineese version and I can't change it.  Help!

0 11
    • rttew
      NicJonesMT Hi RTTEW.
      Please ensure that you are not downloading the Chinese version of the application. This was originally listed with CN at the end. It has now been renamed to make it clearer.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    joshleigh84
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-10

My Go XLR mini isnt connecting to my PC. i recently uipgraded my processor and stuff and i treid connecting it to my pc again and now it wont connect. and when i download the go xlr mini software it downloads the go xlr pro software. how do i fix this???

read more...
    0 6
    • joshleigh84
      NicJonesMT Hi Joshleight84.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please confirm the full build specs of your PC, how the Go XLR is connected (Try and avoid Case ports and Hubs, go direct to the motherboard) and all other devices in your setup.
      • Jul 11
  • New
    xtoxicxcarnage
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

Mute to stream isn't working for me on my GOXLR. I've tried updating software and such. Nothing happens, now if I mute to all then i can't hear anyone and as well as the stream

0 19
    • xtoxicxcarnage
      NicJonesMT Hi xtoxicxcarnage.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please clearly show all of your settings in your Go XLR and a description of your setup.
      • Jun 29
    • xtoxicxcarnage
      PedroRodrigues Hi xtoxicxcarnage just to clarify, if you select "Mute All" for your Chat channel, pressing mute will mute the incoming chat, which would mute on stream, and will mute your outgoing mic to the chat, but not to your stream.
      On the other hand, this might get masked a bit and you wouldn't see if you had Mute All set, since the fader drop still mutes the channel, but it does show up when you load with a mute mode other than all.
      I hope this helps
      Thank you
      • Jun 29
  • New
    Angelatinker1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

For someone reason when I plug the device into my pc it doesn't see it and connect it... any suggestions

0 6
    • Angelatinker1
      WilliamR Hello, Please be sure you are using the latest GOXLR app and the included 12 volt DC power supply that comes with your unit. Also, be sure you are not using a USB hub or extender cables, try plugging directly into the USB port. If this fails I would also try a different USB cable as well.
      • May 25
  • New
    Hoku
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-08

I'm not sure what part of the mixer is the issue but whever I share my screen and/or window on discord, the audio immediatly begins cutting out. Sometimes if you wait long enough it comes back, other times it doesn't.

I just did a fresh reload of Windows 11 and hooked my headset to my PC and had no issues. I just hooked my mixer back up and am once again having this issue.

read more...
    0 29
    • Hoku
      NicJonesMT Hi Hoku
      Please click the Support tab at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much information as possible on your setup, and also provide a screen shot of the Windows App Volume and Device preferences menu.
      • May 9
  • New
    xtoxicxcarnage
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

I keep getting this message. I have done everything possible to fix this and nothing is working. I reinstall the software 10x and rearrange the usbs stuff. 

0 8
Go to page