Statistics

186,489 members
56,236 posts
  • 2020-10-16

salve ho appena acquistato questo prodotto behringer dr115dsp collego il bluetooth e non si sente la musica , collego il cavo e non si sente la musica cosa sbaglio?

0 5
    • Filippo FLORAMO
      Jason Brewer Hello - The speaker may have a defect or issue - if you are connecting everything according to the manual with no results than I suggest you click the support tab above and make a tech support ticket for further assistance. Thank you
      • Oct 16
  • 2020-10-16

Can I connect PM1 directly into S16 digital snake? 

0 8
  • 2020-09-16

Can someone please enlighten me on the new talkback functionality of the Hub4 in connection with the DB48? 
    The "documentation" says that there should be a LED indication when "MIC-function" is used. So this leads to two questions: where should the light appear, and what does Mic-function use mean? When the MIC button of one of the connected DP48s is pressed and held, or only when it's pressed?

Although I am a technician, I'm not sure if I read the routing sheet well: Where does the talkback signal go? Only to other connected DP48s (as channel 48 overwriting the channel 16 of P16) or also to the desk?

Thanks in advance

Andy from Austria

read more...
    0 3
    • Andreas Kormann
      Paul Vannatto Hi Andreas, not sure what the Mic-function LED is reference to. But here is how the new Talkback function works. When you press and hold the Mic button on one of the DP48 and talk into the built-in ambient mic (left one to be exact), it sends it out AES50 chan 48 to all other DP48 as well as back to the console (on AES50 chan 48).

Regarding your comment about the P16, if on the console you assign the AES50 chan 48 to one of the P16 channels (either on the Ultranet screen or via the appropriate AES50 ch 33-48), it will be sent to the P16.
      • Sep 16
  • 2020-09-14

Hello,

I've posted previously about having an issue with seeing the channel names broadcasted to the DP48 while using an SD8 with the Behringer X32 Compact. The community has helped with understanding the AES50 A & B streams. However, I still need help from the community to answer this question.

Should the DP48 see the broadcasted channel names when connected to an SD series digital snake or should I be using the S or DL series digital snakes?

What I've experienced is that the DP48 does not see the broadcasted channel name but does get the same channel setup and audio from the AES50 A side the snake box is setup on. When the DP48 is directly connected to a separate AES50 port on the mixer and NOT through the SD snake box, all the channel names are received including real-time name changes.  I've experienced this on the X32 Compact and WING mixers using the SD8 and SD16 stage boxes. 

Tribal help is greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 21
    • VIJAY Morgan
      Gary Higgins Did you try going to the DP48 first, and then on from the thru port to the SD? Just a thought, I sort of recall that being said way back when. Or use them on a separate aes50 line. I’ve only scratched the DP surface so others may have better info. Also what firmware for the DP? Lots fixed either the most recent one.
      • Sep 14
      • A Journey with the DP48
        VIJAY Morgan No I haven't tried connecting the DP48 first and then coming off the B port of the DP48 to the SD16. The DP48 has been updated to v1.5.
        • Sep 14
        Gary Higgins Ok, you also use the setup within the X32? Firmware there is also the latest?
        • Sep 14
    • VIJAY Morgan
      VIJAY Morgan Yes the X32 had the latest firmware. Now using the Behringer Wing mixer with the most recently released update.
      • Sep 14
        Gary Higgins My Wing is on its way to be repaired (ghost touches) so I can't try it out but it may be a bug you have found. How about just dedicating one port for only DP48 use? Again I recall that being suggested in another thread as a solution in past firmware...or it was in my dreams!
        • Sep 14
        VIJAY Morgan Yeah I read that thread back in June/July. That's the plan, but it requires two long runs of Cat6 ethercon cable to be ran.
        • Sep 14
        Gary Higgins Paul V. may be able to help out, he has worked with the DP48's for quite a while now. He will know if its possible or not yet implemented. Yes the extra cat run can be problematic. I would try the DP48 as the first connection for sure, no harm no foul.
        • Sep 14
        VIJAY Morgan Confirmed, it works going to the DP48 first and then to the SD16. It's just odd that you can't see the names the other way around.
        • Sep 15
  • 2020-08-27

I have a F1320D floor monitor and need a part number for the silver power amp module mounted to the back of the power switch plate (see attached photo).

The sticker on the amp module is the serial number.

Thanks

Chris

0 19
    • Chris Knechtel
      Kyle Johnson Hi Chris, the part number is Q04-AA900-02000. If you'd like to order that part or any other parts, please submit a ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of this page.
      • Aug 27
  • 2020-08-23

I have connected my new P16-M via the Ethernet-Cable to one of the four ULTRANTE-Ports on the SD16 Stagebox. The P16-M worked fine (PoE) an I was able to here "something". When I tried to change the routing in the X-32  int P16  (or now utlranet) Side  nothing happen/changed.    I resettet the P16-M , but same Problem.  The I wired it directly to the X-32 (I had to use the wallplug of the P16-M becuase there was no PoE on the UTLRANET-Port of the X-32) everything works well.   Has anybody the same Problem?  Did I something wrong in the routing of the SD-16 ?   

Thanks for any ideas. 

Uli

read more...
    0 32
    • Ulrich Kämmerling
      Rex Beckett The Ultranet ports on the SD16 are defined by the AES50 routing 33-48. If this is set to Ultranet 1-16, the outputs will be the same as those set for the console (on the Ultranet tab).
      • Aug 23
      • P16-m not getting setup (Routing) form the X32-Rack over  SD16
        Ulrich Kämmerling Wow. THANK YOU, Rex! Made my day!
        • Aug 23
    • Ulrich Kämmerling
      Gary Higgins If you changed your aes50a out 33-48 assignments to something else besides P16 1-8 and P16 9-16 they will output differently than what is sent from the desk ultranet port. Default routing is what Rex showed you above and they should output the same things from both places when routed as shown. The ultranet menu defines sources, aes50 33-48 (in this case) sends those P16 sources to a the SD16. The SD16 (like almost every stagebox) is fixed/hardwired to output aes50 33-48 from its ultranet ports. Whatever sources are assigned to aes50 33-48 will be output there-but it's not restricted to only P16 sources, as you can see from above, there are lots of possibilities one might assign, easy enough to even set some by mistake.
      • Aug 23
  • 2020-07-30

Hello,

I am repairing this amplifier and find no schematics for it, are they available ?

I just need to repair the internal power supply.

Thanks.

0 28
    • GAETAN debacker
      Paul Vannatto Unless you are an authorised service depot, the company does not provide schematics or service manuals. I would suggest you click on Support (above) and submit a service ticket.
      • Jul 30
    • GAETAN debacker
      GAETAN debacker Many thanks. I am trying but no way: they ask for the model but no way to write in the space. I can choose the trade but not the model. And then it say I have to choose a model. This web is hard to work with !
      • Jul 31
      • Schematics for a Behringer MPA100
        Dale Minaker For now simply use a different model and note it in the details for us.
        • Aug 12
    • GAETAN debacker
      Dale Minaker As Paul has correctly pointed out, sadly we cannot share with non Music Tribe partners but we are happy to offer support as stated.
      • Aug 12
    • GAETAN debacker
      GAETAN debacker Hi,
      • Aug 16
    • GAETAN debacker
      GAETAN debacker This is the "Spare parts" link for Behringer ?? Where can I see the spare parts I could get for this trade ?? I can't believe a "big" trade like Behringer send his clients to this "misuctribe" site !
      • Aug 16
      • Schematics for a Behringer MPA100
        GAETAN debacker I found out, after almost one hour trying: It does not accept SAFARI. I am really disapointed: when you try to create a ticket if it does not work you should show a message or somethink saying it does not work !
        • Aug 20
  • 2020-07-25

On my old Behringer P16Ms, I could assign signals from channels post EQ. With the DP48, when I'm assigning the channels using AES50, I am guessing I am tapping the raw signal from source probably after gain but pre effects. I figured I could still tap the 16 channels from Ultranet to get post-eq settings. And it looks like I can tap another 8 via the Aux Out assign (assuming I don't need the physical/digital outs).

Does that mean I'm limited to tapping 24 channels post EQ? Or am I missing some optionality for routing signals post effects.

Thanks!   

read more...
    0 14
    • Kevin Wright
      Gary Higgins Hi Kevin, you also have outputs 1-16, so its 38. 16,16 and 6 if dealing with an X/M32. It's a little worse with a Wing as you can only get post effects sends by using the "User" menu which is limited to 24 ch's
      • Jul 25
      • MIDAS DP48 - Tapping monitor signal post EQ
        Kevin Wright Thought I'd replied but I don't see it here.

I hadn't thought of the Outs 1-16. Obvious oversight! Thanks for that, Gary. We're using 12 of the outs for monitors, matrix/crossover outs but that gives us another 4. Cheers!
        • Jul 25
  • 2020-07-23

Hello,

We have an SD8 connected to an X32 Compact on AES50A port and then the DP48 connected to the AES50B port of the SD8.  On v1.3 the X32 saw that the DP48 was connected and we were able to select the channels for group assignments plus receive audio. We updated to v1.5 to use the broadcast group assignment that we set up using the Library > AES50 setup screen.

SETUP:

• X32 COMPACT CONNECTED TO SD8 ON AES50A
    • 1 DP48 CONNECTED TO SD8 AES50B PORT
    • SD8 AES50A INPUT = 17-24 OUTPUT = 9-16 (15/16 are L/R)
    • AES50 CONFIGURATION - AES B OUTPUT BANKS 
      • LOCAL 1-8; LOCAL 9-16
      • AES50A 17-24; AES50A 25-32
      • AUXIN 1-6/TB
      • P16 1-8

We have the following issues after updating to v1.5 WITH DP48 connected through the SD8.

1. The X32 does not see the DP48 connected to AES50B through the SD8. The X32 only sees the SD8 connected on AES50A

2. We can manually assign channels to groups, however, the DP48 does not see any audio from any channel

3. We cannot change the SETUP > REMOTE option from OFF to ON

When we connect the DP48 directly to the X32's AES50B port all the above issues do not occur.  We went through loading older versions into the DP48 from 1.5, 1.4, to 1.3 and the issue still persists. Each time the DP48 was reset and initialized. At this point our DP48 is bricked when connected to the AES50B port on the SD8. Connecting it directly to the AES50B port on the X32 defeats the purpose of the unit unless we purchase another 100FT CAT6 shielded ethercon cable.

NOTE: Prior to update we were able to receive audio on the DP48 when connected to the SD8. This included inputs on the SD8 as well as the X32 Compact.

Any idea why we are having this issue? Your help is appreciated.

read more...
    0 12
    • VIJAY Morgan
      Paul Vannatto Yup, you are assigning the desired outputs on AES50-B screen, when the SD8 and DP48 are connected to the AES50-A port...
      • Jul 23
    • VIJAY Morgan
      VIJAY Morgan Ok. I can understand that. However, even after erasing the settings I still do not see audio for an input channel that has audio coming through the mixer and/or the SD8. Also the REMOTE - ON option that allows the DP48 to receive the broadcast setting is locked at OFF and unchangeable.
      • Jul 23
      • DP48 and SD8 Connection Issue
        Paul Vannatto Regarding the Remote ON, did you press the encoder? It is working fine here.

Regarding the input channels not showing in Edit and Assign modes when DP48 is connected through the SD8, you are correct. It isn't working. I will report this to the developers.
        • Jul 23
      • DP48 and SD8 Connection Issue
        VIJAY Morgan Paul we're using the WING now with the SD8 and we are still connecting the DP48 through the SD8. This works as far as seeing the audio in the DP48 for each channel. However, we do not see the names for each channel. We've tried selecting SRC>>CH on the Routing page as well as Copy Customization on the Home screen of each individual channel. Is the SD8 the issue here?
        • Sep 1
  • 2020-07-23

Looking for a multi-use mixer mostly for live performance and need it to allow individual monitor mixing for IEMs.  Does the x18 allow individual mixing in the app for the different aux outs?

0 4
    • Terry Marsh
      Rex Beckett Yes it does. The built-in Wifi access point has a limit of four users but, if you use an external router (recommended), you can have many more devices connected. There are control apps available for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux.
      • Jul 23
      • Noob question:  Does the x18 allow multiple users to mix?
        Terry Marsh Brilliant. Thanks. What kid of external amplifier would you recommend if I am using passive main speakers or is it best to go to powered speakers?
        • Jul 23
      • Noob question:  Does the x18 allow multiple users to mix?
        Rex Beckett I prefer active speakers. There are many good designs of these where the amplifiers and crossover filters are perfectly matched to the drivers. They also often have built-in limiters to protect the electronics and drivers against overloads.
        • Jul 23
Go to page